What's the matter?

What's the matter?
Can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?

uthgerd nooooooooooo

la abominaciĆ³n de los vikingos...

kek

what the fuck uthgerd

>What's the matter?
well according to all that fucking blur im near sighted. can you tell me where the optician is?

made for me

Her mass is bending the light.

>tfw sips is dead
its an absolutely abstract real fuckin HELL im feeling

what, you don't like to watch him play shit games on twitch with donation spam making your ears bleed?

fuck me its bad

its a shame because the guy makes hella cash from it but it completely fucks up his style

Like or not, that is actually what prime femininity looks like.

Shaka brah

Please come back.
At least finish the W3.

>tfw watch old sips and sjinn on tekkit
good times, especially when it was okay to like minecraft on the internet

adad

i like thicc women as much as the next guy, but this is too much

LA feminista elefanta

>replacing Uthgerd with... this

The amount of detail they put into this fat is mind boggling. It literally looks like something you'd see on 600 lb life.

The makeup artists should have won an award for this.

With her vanilla face this would be a legit 11/10

>Those abs
>Those thigh striations
Is she jacked or fat? Is this like bear mode but for girls?

I don't understand this meme. I know spanish

This is the kind of woman you DON'T want to look at the face.

Where is it from?

First Blade movie.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Nobody who makes these mods knows what they're going for.

>ctrl to talk

So who's the strongest girl in whiterun?

No, I'm "blind" to race and sex in the sense that i don't give a shit about it. I care more about individuals, and i'm particularly disgusted by individuals who associate themselves with victimhood, whether they consider themselves victims of a Jewish/SJW conspiracy (like Cred Forums) or of Western civilisation/capitalism (leftists).

I will say, this line doesn't feel appropriate for the setting or for these characters. I mean really, how would someone living in TES universe, so full of every type of person adventuring and being ripped medieval survivors of terrible wars and conflicts, take on the feminist sensibilities to accuse others of having a problem with a strong woman? I don't know, seems like a stretch to me. Plus you heard it so often that it really felt annoying to be accused of having a problem with any female NPC I happened to walk by for the hundreds of hours this game is meant to be played.

It's not that bad now, he puts on a limit if it gets a bit too much.
It's fun to watch him in real time.

>identifying those who are destroying your civilization is "victimhood"
Kill yourself nigger

That's no woman, that's a glazed ham.

This actually. I always wonder, if all suffering and disparity in the world was completely destroyed, would people like this even be able to notice? They presume oppression and victimhood in all cases, would one of these wounded feminists even be able to tell if the wage gap and abuse rate disappeared completely, if their concerns are ingrained so deeply into their own head?