>tfw you will never relive the glory days of the Xbox 360

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhW_SXzyUXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speak for yourself.
Whenever I get the blues, I play some MCC

sad but true

What glory days?
I feel worse that I'll never play Demon's Souls for the first time ever again.

Is MCC populated? I play through the campaigns every now and then but cba to sit through the mess of a multiplayer, luckily the devs are doing a big patch soon.

this,
see you there

There's always between 3,000-6,000 active players at all times on Halo 3, Sadly only the popular game modes get fast matches or any matches at all

>everyone forgets that Reach is the best MP Halo game and ODST is the best SP Halo

>2018 and people still think this meme is true
Halo 4 is Reach done right, and ODST missions were dog shit.

Reach was what killed Halo.

Your opinion is garbage

I spent 90 bucks on that drive emulator (3key?) that played backups from a hard drive.

Easily saved a grand. RIP 360.

this

Explain how Reach and ODST are good and why Halo 4 is bad which out bringing up CoD since Reach is the one that started that shit.

Good.

Without*

I think xbox360 was only relevant in the usa. Might be wrong, but that's my experience from that age of video gaming consoles. Went to some x360 pre launch thing just because it was free and all you can drink soda's/food or something. Won a god damn sims 3 chair from there and i don't think it was even on teh x360. at least not before launch.

Sony doesn't have a single mp game that could rival even the worst halo

>R
>R
>O
>D
GLOOOORYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Real talk, folks, how in the FUCK did Microsoft recover? How did they trick you into putting up with that shit and then how did they trick you into buying a fucking Bone on release? I really want to hear from the Xbots around here. Why did you put up with their shit when literally all you were playing anyway was multiplats?

Not even worth putting time into explaining how disabled you are

>reach
Confirmed underage. Reach was what turned halo to shit, and thats coming from someone who played the fuck out of it when it came out because it was the only halo for a few years.
>bullshit loadouts pandering to the cod audience
>Armor lock (aka ground pound)
just to name a couple

I had to send mine in for repairs 4 times until the extended 3 year warranty from Microsoft expired and it died for good. Fuck the 360.

>ur dumb lol
The state of Xbronies

Ylod
360 from 09 still works while the pa3 I bought in '13 died after one year

Fell kinda sad the Xbox one flopped so hard
even tho I'm mainly a Nintenbro nowadays since I dont have as much free time as I used to

That image hit me hard with the nostalgia

now that you point that out, I never noticed that

XB1 far from flopped, just it became such a fucking joke in the gaming community due to the dogshit marketing it had at launch.

luckily i've always been the type to hold on far too long to outdated consoles. i didn't buy a 360 until 2010 when they shut down xbox live on the original system. still playing it.

ps4 is outselling it by more than 2x and now Microsoft is moving all their games to PC - not even trying to convince anyone to buy a One. that's pretty bad.

If it was more powerful than the PS4 at launch, it would have done better

In a world of resolution and FPS, if more games were 1080p rather than 900p on the base hardware and ran better than PS4 - it would have done MUCH better

Look, I like reach but it wasn't the best anything. Focused on all the wrong stuff. Visually impressive, very clean aesthetic but only in minor ways is it better than Halo 3 and is in a lot of ways worse. Hamfisted characters, completely lacked buildup, they establish the scene for 5 minutes before "Oh hey the covenant, how unexpected." Would've loved a first level of exploration. MP has cool modes but half of the maps are just arse, whereas 2 & 3 are like 80% great map selection.

xbox 360 is one of the greatest consoles of all time, i miss it bros

>HD versions of Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 and Burnout Revenge still exclusive to Xbox 360
As someone who owns this and the PC version, the assets for Most Wanted is actually different on Xbox 360 so it still gets an edge over PC

360 was the worst console of its generation and did the most harm to the industry out of any console. The 7th gen was also the worst, the cinematic cancer hit the west and japan couldn't get its shit together. Western games are still trash but at least with the 8th gen japan got its shit together

I never found an halo clone, gameplay wise on the PS3/PS4.
It's pretty annoying

>tfw you can still play Halo 3 online with your bros on the xbox 4

Relive the glory days of a failed console?

youtube.com/watch?v=EhW_SXzyUXI

>360
>glory

>RROD
>lost all its exclusives half way in
>spread cancerous industry practices like paid online and microtransactions
>didn't allow free patches, fucking over a lot of games like MGR/L4D2
>kinect focus second half

and halo kiddies wonder why Cred Forums makes fun of them

>Had RROD 2 years after buying
>Go to store
>Return for free because of return policy
>Get free year of Xbox Live
People who actually bitch about RROD are guaranteed retards who never read their receipts and thing free shit is bad

>Paid online
Sega
>Microtransactions
Capcom in the 90s
Keep reaching though.

>calling SSF2T a "microtransaction"
If you have to make a retarded comparison at least call it DLC

is this nigger actually comparing SF2 versions with microtransactions? I knew xbox kiddies were dumb but holy shit

Here's the rub though. If the Xbone had in fact dropped support for kinnect before development began and had launched with superior specs and a similar or cheaper launch price minus the lame ass media features and predatory consumer practices originally touted (no used games) then sure it might be on par with ps4 sales right now, BUT I guarantee the bc program never would've been initiated simply because the result of it is specifically due to key leadership being reworked after the fallout of the terrible unveiling.

I'm ok with xbox "failing" if that means it jump started the bc program.

>hurr durr pay $80+ again to play as a few other characters with minor changes
You're right, it's not a microtransaction, it's a macrotransaction as it requires you to buy a whole other game just to get minor content changes.

>Halo is baby FPS meme
>what are Turok, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, or even the south park
People that think Halo is baby's first FPS are the real underage people.

i miss him so fucking much

>what are Turok, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark
I can't speak for golden eye or PD, but turok is a far better and less casual FPS than halo.
>south park
who gives a fuck?

I miss Dave Chappelle too

>one eye sign
Get this illuminati shit off my Cred Forums

>tfw will never play ninja gaiden 2 for the first time again

Still the best game i have ever played. I remember hopping between that, cod4, jet set radio future, and phantasy star universe for years. I probably missed a lot of other good multiplayer experiences because I was so entranced by my small list of games but damn they kept me supplied for years