Final Fantasy XV for PC was built from the ground up, is a generation ahead of the console version

>In a special message to the Steam community, director Hajime Tabata revealed that the PC version of Final Fantasy XV was not ported from consoles but rather built from the ground up, and that it is a generation ahead of the console version that was released in 2016.

>As Tabata said, the team is currently squeezing out every available second to complete the game. He then asked PC gamers to wait a bit longer and confirmed that the Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition was built from the ground up just for the PC, and that – as a result of that – it is a generation ahead of what Square Enix delivered on consoles.

>Final Fantasy XV will be released on March 6th. It will receive a simultaneous worldwide release, meaning that the actual time will vary depending on your timezone.

youtu.be/pBeDeWcI7jQ

Sure doesn't look a generation ahead, looks like a normal ass normal port to me.

>falling for Tabata's lies
you pcbros have a lot to learn

Is this the Switch version?

It's a shame XV is such a dumpster fire

they're fucking desperate

i ran that benchmark in every combination possible with an RX 480 of all things, how old are your drivers to have it look like this.

Altering the settings file does some weird shit in the benchmark.

FPBP

At least you guys can actually run the benchmark.

>tfw still using a Phenom II

Their marketing is just as shitty as the game itself.

>ff 13 got 3 games
>ff14 is an mmo
>ff15 is 2 years old and still getting dlc

Is this the state of the industry now? Are they going to milk every FF for 5+ years?

Yes. And when they're done with FF15 then they begin development on FF7R in earnest.

>Looks just as bad

Sure thing

No but this will be

How often does any developer actually come out and say that their PC version of their game is going to be factually 10x better than the console version? There's always normal marketing speech but the way they word it makes it sound like they mean it as opposed to the way PC ports of many other games are advertised.

They are so desperate to sell they will say whatever PCfags want to hear
FFXV is a 10-year constant stream of lies, deceit and bullshit marketing, you should'nt fall for it
t. a friendly console peasant who want PCbros to save their money by not purchasing this turd of a game

To continue your point, they're still releasing DLC for another year. This wont be "fully" (applying that word VERY loosely) complete until that happens. Waiting is your best bet currently.

I don't hate this.

This is actually a legitimately cute and well-done aesthetic. I'm glad they went with this for the mobile version instead of some sort of low-poly-but-still-"realistic" style.

It DOES look pretty neat.

It's a shame it's been assraped by Gameworks to the point where it doesn't even run smoothly at 1080p on high-end cards

Origami Fantasy XV

Eh I hear the game is actually pretty solid as well

only because you haven't supported Nvidia enough.

Is story and combat still shit tho?

don't worry, playing the game in 4K60fps will make FFXV a much better experience. don't ask how though

they're both good

sure thing xv-kun

>Poor Luminous Engine
>Never Again

literally who

15 is shit. Nobody cares but millennial's and there opinion about final fantasy is ignored.

How old do you think millenials are?

9 give or take.

Everything but ice queen ass is a mess. God bless.

I'd like it a lot more if Gladio didn't look like that.

>Is story and combat still shit tho?

they patched in some cutscenes but shit still happens off screen and the combat is still a mess, just like how Tataba wanted,

a diehard FFXV fanboy who think that everyone on Cred Forums that says something bad about XV is a samefag from gamefaqs.

XV already sold pretty fine though

Shame they didn't rebuild the gameplay from the ground up.

Shill as hard as you like 15 is not a good game no matter what. You had your chance to make a good game and you failed miserably. I mean let's face it you haven't made a good game since 10.
But keep trying your saving me money every day.

how would they even do that? Try and port the combat from the Multiplayer DLC?

That might of been a good idea but they fucked it up by making it so you can play as the bros

XIII-2 and Lighting Returns were objectively good games

Man Medal of Honor Underground looks worse than I remember

This.

>13 series was good
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still not gonna pay for your game no matter how many times you post this cosplay whore.

Day one pirate, now move along.

>Square ported an early access game to PC
Oh pottery

Runs pretty well on my 1080 Ti, homie.

please get some taste.

Please.

>add a ring that gives the shield magic and cure spells
>add in comrades weapons which causes MC to play like comrades with the unique magics

>that close up and frame freeze on the chocobo

This i respect pirates more then square enix failed attempt to shill out a horrible product.

So are you a plebeian or a hipster?

>ff 10 got two games
>ff11 is an mmo
>ff7 is 10 years old and still getting spinoffs

Is this the state of the industry now in 2007?

please get some taste...you reek of shit

How shitty will this run on a GTX 1060? I don't mind 45 fps as long as I can at least set it to high. Ah, who am I kidding. This will be nier tomato all over again. I know that devs don't care about optimisation because it helps Nvidia sell graphics cards but they should at least act like they care.

All we know is that square enix was then then and going worse now

*shit then and going worse now

>Final Fantasy XV for PC was built from the ground up, is a generation ahead of the console version

>nvidia shitworks counts as a generation leap now

The combat is not my cup of tea for an action rpg. If you are used to tales of, y's, kh, or star ocean you probably won't like it.

There is literally a free fucking benchmark in the official website so you can see how it'll run on your machine.

Sometimes I wonder about the average IQ of this board.

wat

"Millenial" is still a somewhat wishy-washy term, but most definitions say it includes people born between the early 80's and early 2000's.

AKA the large majority of Cred Forums's population.

I fucking wish I could make every game run like that

so. is the online portion of ff15 gonna come to pc? or is it just ff15 the game coming to steam?

Is this the Final Fantasy 64 I've been waiting for?

she looks like my ex gf

I think it comes with the PC version.

From what I understand PC version of XV is the base game + all the patches + the content of season pass 1 (the 3 DLCs for the bros and the multiplayer)

As far as Japanese devs go, it might as well be a quantum leap into the 25th Century.

it feels bredy good to have a good PC with all these games and ports coming out

>tfw pc fags dont know yet how terrible the game is and no amount of graphical polishing will fix anything wrong with the game

Did they increase the hit stun dealt to enemies in comrades as compared to the main game/character dlc?

I'm mostly fine with this except for Gladio's face

>tfw pcbros don't even realise how fucked up they are

Oh whoopie, I can cosplay/recreate canon characters loosely as avatars and fight Ifrit while sending my chocobos to get slaughtered.

Man, the modding better be worthwhile for PC, because just trying to grind my levels up in Comrades is so drawn-out that it's driving me up a wall. It's the exact opposite of how easy it is to grind and overlevel in the main game.

>Tactics isnt listed
and its shit

Tactics is a spin-off

Not a mainline game

Pray for some community mods or use ce to improve combat somehow.

1-6 is real ff
7-12 is nu-ff
13 shouldn't even have had ff in its title
14 is tranny-pedo-furry cesspit
15 - I haven't even played this one

NES and even SNES games are severely limited in quality by the technology of the time and the PS1 and PS2 games are objectively better.

Kek

too bad the combat still blows

11 is shit
12 is shit
13 is shit
13-2 is shit
13-3 is shit
14 is shit
15 is shit
16 will be shit
type zero is shit
dissidia is shit
crystal chronicles is s-uh a game? yea...
1-10+tactics Death to square enix SquareSoft for life.

Edgy

Not enough edge in my opinion.