When you are such an Apex Chad that you willingly forego all earthly pleasures like alcohol and wenches in favor of...

>when you are such an Apex Chad that you willingly forego all earthly pleasures like alcohol and wenches in favor of fighting for God and Country until Kingdom Come

Henry is a true Chad

>giving up alcohol and boi pucci
no can do

He can enjoy alcohol and wenches though

>he can

But he won't, not MY Henry

>not having alcohol and wenches with your boy Capon
Get a load of this faggot. Bet you don't even bro it up in the bathtub with your lads uh?

>That monastery quest
give hints please, but no spoilers
is it a good idea to tell other novices why am I there?

>Henry a Chad

Maybe amongst his fellow Neanderthal brethren.

Just play the fucking game and live with the consequence. I spend three ingame days in suspense, because I thought a whole village will die, because of my half-hearted attempt to help them.

>whites
>being anything other than cute trapbois.

Why does he look like a fucking downie?

>tfw Niggers were simply myth's and fairytails in Bohemia times
When did it go so horribly wrong?

das rite

That's what Europeans look like.

maybe you are right
ok, Ill just play as a good monk for a couple of days
>betas talking shit about Chad on the internet
yeah, every time

He's slavic.

I hope to God you didn't cuck him.

No he's not, that's a very lower-middle class English facial structure.

no, Henry's actor is british anglo

You actually can?

Henry is modeled after his voice actor. That's just how English people look. Ugly mongrel cunts.

God of course not. wish you could cuck Capron though, such a piece of shit even though we make a friendship I didn't want

Why does Cred Forums love this game when it shits all over traditional religion ?

Why do you bring up Cred Forums when talking about this game?

Yes.
Don't wear the shirt his wife gives you.

He doesn't look half as retarded as Henry though. The in-game model is bad.

bottom right looks like a pretty good shaman

European fairytales had knights in them because any show of manliness is so rare in their lands that when it does happen it becomes stuffs of legends

Piri a weeb from way back. Has final fantasy 7 tatt.

Answer me this Cred Forums, where there any niggers at all in the Bohemia province during 1509? I want these Gafugee retards to fuck off and just talk about the game.

I don't think I'm at that point yet, I've been too engrossed in being a peasant.

>abstain from all pleasures of the flesh
>still can't achieve the Grail

good lad got robbed

>Chad
>foregoes pussy
Pick one..

I do all it all because i dont like skipping any content

he looks like a literal retard, what are you on about?

Why can't Henry achieve the Grail?

yeah how dare people enter the threads and go on a tangent about something barely related to the actual game experience

>tfw OP's mother in in Kingdom Come

No. The game is set in 1403 btw.

slavs are white niggers so pretty much everywhere

A real Chad is virgin until marriage.

Well that's why there's so much contrarian hate because zero shitskins aside the Tatar Cuman T*rks, but I guess they're purpously ignored because they're diing the raping and pillaging.

Its what permavirgins on Cred Forums need to tell themselves so they dont have further mental breakdowns

False. A true Chad never marries and just cucks other men, who then raise his child.

A true Chad would never resort to such low deception. He would sleep with other men's wives, but he would also inform them so they can end their spouses rightly.

>fairy tales
>legends
nigger,are you retarded?

The Grail is unobtainable by design. It's allegory for the ultimate prize, the ultimate truth, what mankind strives towards and leads them upwards to rise through the ages, but is never achieved.

And in the end it's worth it because it's never about the prize, it's about the journey.

> Cred Forums trying to redefine chadhood to make themselves feel better.
My fucking sides

>implying Chads care about beta losers
The whole point of Chads is their confidence, good looks and ability to take whatever they want. The world revolves around them.

He's not bad once you get to know him and understand why he's always an asshole to people he doesn't know. He's the embodiment of I didn't ask for this.

>homo erectus
Almost human!

>that pic
My head hurts.

DEUS VULT my fellow kekistani!

I love the game but wearing the shirt matters nothing lol

keep going

i don't make the rules man, only Galahad was based enough to achieve it and then fly away to heaven because he said fuck this shit on earth

>Guard: Hey you stop let me check you, for security reasons
>Henry: No problem, just a sec....
>*BRAP*
>*shits out entire armoury*

Is that Sweden?

>doesn't drink tap water

That one got me.

How do the guards even know it's stolen?

Just put it on the horse you retard. People will pick up loose items.