Who's your favorite videogame voice actress and why is it Tara Strong?

who's your favorite videogame voice actress and why is it Tara Strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkx_Q4JXfYI
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ob7KjSV0n9
ancensored.com/clip/Jack-the-Dog/Grey-DeLisle/76259
youtube.com/watch?v=3KdwbygnAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0MFSFKRjY
youtube.com/watch?v=OvyvQfn30uE
youtu.be/KF51FW_SU2g
youtu.be/c5qF51itXGQ?list=FLCEnvQFCELEaaJYIUe5ePkw&t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No my favorite would probably be Grey DeLisle or Claudia Black

Meme voice that gargles gravel

why did she vore her camera a couple times?

I fucking hate this meme. How did it even start? It's got an /r9k/ feel to it for me.

>follow my favorite VAs on twitter
>all they do is tweet about how much they hate Trump

Why do people think we care about their political beliefs.

i've got something else she can gargle

Laura Bailey is the best

Milk trucks arrive

Freedom of speech and shit.
And you have the freedom to unfollow them.

Because she is the only voice actress

>tfw tara a bests
Tara Strong is fucking built for sex. But as far as 'voices' go, Tara Platt is my voicefu. Her sultry voice = instadiamonds. Nobody is better.

i honestly think she is the most talented voice actress in videogames these days

The problem with social media is that only one opinion is allowed and echoed.

Laura Bailey always sounds like she's bored.

The king himself

She has such a cute voice. Bored or not bored.

jiggle

Implying there's any milk in there.

post more tara

How does she look so fucking good?
You can tell she is kind of old, but she still looks smoking hot. Not just the amazing cleavage, her face looks amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkx_Q4JXfYI

Ashley Johnson is CUTE!

Jewish girl, jewish hubby, all the best parts their combined shekels can buy.

dumb bitch but I want to motorboat her

I hear you, user

I'm a Troy Baker fan myself. It's weird that he was in literally everything a few years ago, now it seems like he's kinda disappeared

Her Harley is godawful.

I honestly think her husband is a cuck. She is constantly posting pictures of her hugging and kissing other men.

Probably just many years of having fun re-living child like fantasies because of her work.
Watching cartoons/ playing with toys or vidya etc.

Heather Morris as pic related, or Monica Horgan as Mary/Maria.

Effect of the VA strike, give it a year.

Her name is Grey Griffin

You realize she’s the original Harley, right?

Kim Kattral?

Would you not let Mark Hamill rail you?

mommy

That's Arleen Sorkin you stupid fucking moron

we all know damn well Tara is a complete MILF
I refuse to believe she hasn't fucked and sucked just about a decent bit of guys etc she's come across (mostly younger)

look at her instagram/vines etc and try telling me she doesn't know that people totally want to fuck her brains out

>those dick sucking lips
>those tits
>that voice/voices
>ywn cum inside tara strong

i think im gonna just end it now

Claudia Black

>Tara Strong is Arleen Sorkin now

Are you sure?

Tara is only alive to do mediocre voice acting and cock tease her Brony fans

Yeah, it's pretty much just our age showing. A few years back, there were a few big names that were in EVERYTHING. Every new JRPG that came out, and you'd recognize half the cast instantly.

Nowadays, these kids are telling me, "Dude, you don't recognize Erica Mendez? She's in everything!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ob7KjSV0n9

i disagree user

(you)

and to be a really hot slut whom i want to fuck violently

Hahaha, you godamn retard

Better than the girl from Big Bang Theory.

Tara and Alyson Court seem to have a competition going on to see who can post more pictures of their own tits online. Or maybe it's just a Canadian girl thing, they haven't worked together since Tara fled to the US, I think.

This sultry vixen is the MILF tier choice.

Miyuki Sawashiro.

Gentiana?

The king?

Yeah, but Alyson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tara, though.

m-mommy

Her cans are natural, at least. I also love how she's pretty much certifiably insane.

gtfo she's MY mom

Only true Americans remember

Tara is pretty hot for her age, but it almost seems like she's going through a mid-life crisis. She tries so desperately to be THE sexy voice actress.

Best Chris Redfield. I'm going to miss him.

>I also love how she's pretty much certifiably insane.
That makes her hotter

His angry voice is 10/10
His performance in Origins when Batman started getting pissed off was the best part of that game.

what game is the lower left dude from?

theres white cheese

HOW MANY LIVES DID YOU JUST TAKE?!

Debi Mae West

Doesn't he do Dodge commercials now? Pretty sure that's his Chris voice (maybe his natural) I hear when that shit comes on.

Eh

Woice of
>Sonic
>Captain America
>Chris Redfield
>Batman
>Siegfried
How can one man be so based?

He did a great job as Batman

ancensored.com/clip/Jack-the-Dog/Grey-DeLisle/76259

I enjoy Wendy Lee myself.

It took this long for someone with standards to post in this thread. You people are disgusting.

Fuck Misty Lee for ruining the Fire Emblem milfs by the way.

Tara Strong is fucking awful. She barely has any range and she ruins the perfectly voiced Harley by not being Arleen Sorkin

>best chris and batman
well shit he needs more roles

>claudia black

Her voice melts my wiener.

My personal favorite is Grey Delisle, back when she did more than 1 voice. Most talented is Courtney Taylor.

I like Melissa Fahn's voice.

Asami Imai

Fight me.

siegfried, soul calibur # I don't fucking remember

I see you're a user of culture as well.

Hyperdimension Neptunia will never be the same..

grey is not very attractive next to most women, but I still find her very attractive for some reason.

*walks up to your barista and slaps her ass*

Hot or cold?

You got half right user, tara platt is my voicefu, that strong detemined voice, it makes me go diamonds

So you're saying it ruined your erection?

Because voices can be sexual too

Laura Bailey's my number 1, but Christina Vee is a strong number 2.

Troy’s gonna be a dad this year, he and his wife are expecting.

Also Troy is a good part in his career now where he can actually turn down offers and be selective with what he wants to do.

funny enough most of the voice actress that have the sexiest voices don't tend to be very attractive.

But then again only a dicklet and brainlet care about looks.

>only good looking people care about looks
fixed.
ugly

>tfw Ali Lightning Hillis is getting old

This is true. Eartha Kitt wasn't the sexist woman alive, but even in her 80s her voice could hypnotize me into her sex slave.

My favourite VAs are David Kaye, Kari Wahlgren, Jim Cummings, Phil LaMarr and Steve Blum.

For video games mostly I gotta give the underrated Rick D. Wasserman some love. He’s legit underulitzed and sounds like a young Clancy Brown.

Johnny Yong Bosch.

Great Nero.

Vee is legit too good looking to be a voice actress. What kills me is she's one of the best, too.

Pic related makes me absolutely diamonds. I would pay half a million dollars to hear her masturbate.

Not an actress, but Stephan Weyte is among the most underrated VO guys out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KdwbygnAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0MFSFKRjY

KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Her performance for Kaine was very energetic. Definitely one of her best even for a game a lot of people missed out on.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyvQfn30uE

I really liked Claudia Black as Morrigan in DA:O. And love Mark Meer's Shepherd.

>Phil LaMarr
christ he ruined mgs2 for me...

mommy

Shuuichi Ikeda

Grey motherfucking DeLisle

I will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime if he tries to so much as disprove me

>mfw she hasn't been in anything I want to play recently
It hurts.

>Liking this obnoxious whore
>ever

I would rather fuck Suzy from Game Grumps than ever bring myself to dick this narcissistic cunt.

Because she voices the best pony

(((Strongberg)))

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
her voice is so fucking hot to me

t. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Best Harley voices ranking

Arleen Sorkin (DCAU) > Laura Post (Telltale) > Laura Bailey (Lego Batman 2) > Jenny Slate (Lego Batman Movie) > Hynden Walch ( The Batman) > Tara Strong > Melissa Raunch ( Batman and Harley Quinn DTV)

This thread is clearly about English speaking voice actors. I'm pretty sure she hasn't done vidya voice acting in English. But yes, you are correct.
If we included other languages the thread would devolve into arguing which language is the best.

Yeah dude.

Everyone here is thinking about her personality.

faggot

Met her at a con once. She didn't seem like she was enjoying it. Robbie Daymond was there too, that guy is a riot at cons, seen him at 3 and he's always talking to fans in hallways and such.

Listerine?

goat saints row boss voice

Isn't she a VA in MLP?
>auto trash

Always loved her voice work but she has the same name as an ex-girlfriend and it ruins her for me. Unfortunate projection.

>yfw a lot of Dawn of War VAs were also in MLP

No. Fuck you user. I only respect women who don't use their body to gain love and money from thirsty virgins. It's sick and unprofessional what she's doing. Tara Strong is the voice actress equivalent of a stripper. She does it for money and attention. She doesn't care about you or anyone else. And I fucking hate her for that. She's not worth it at all.

What? IMDB and Wikipedia are telling me Arleen Sorkin was Harley Quinn. Tara Strong did Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in the follow up series.

>She doesn't care about you or anyone else.
Nobody does.

tbf i dont care about her either i would just love to be inside of her

same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was.

don't hate the player, hate the game.

Vanessa Marshall all the way.

>She does it for money and attention.
As opposed to other actors who do it for uh....um.

All actors are attention whores, user. Voice actors, broadway performers, all of them.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Favorite Nolan voice?

>still no tara deepfake yet
;__;

Sweet jesus mother of God, it's been years since I heard this and it still draws a boner forth

its not
but i want more VA ladies with huge tits
or just more huge tits in general, just post that

Correct. I wish she'd do more vidya.

what woman WOULDNT want luke skywalker inside their sarlac pit!

I care about you user.
Unless you're fat.

Then you don't care about yourself.

Brianna Knickerbocker makes some believable characters in my opinion.

6'3'', 185 lbs
10% bf, give or take.

This

By the way you talk you're fat on the inside.

oh shit yeah man
its a fucking SHAME that he has only done Caleb as a voice

but, i can be fine with that.
we fucking need a new Blood, like fucking NOW

what

This bitch probably

Fucking delete this image immediately

Holy fuck! one of these actually got my favorite VA right!
Anyway, this is why I love her so

I didn't know she was stacked. Damn.

Still say that Laura Bailey is the prettiest.

>I only respect women who don't use their body to gain love and money from thirsty virgins.
You disregard pretty much the 80% of women then.
not that I blame you

Cause she voiced best girl

Daily reminder

>get a (you)
>it's from someone accidentally responding to you

Your point?

>implying

she's pretty great for that but there's other reasons to love that voice

I want to have a threesome with Laura Bailey and Tara Strong

Sorry to dissapoint you man.

meant for

I dunno, prime Eartha Kitt was pretty damn nice IMO.

Idzi Dutkiewicz. Latin American voice of Batman in Arkham Origins, Arkham Knight, Lego Batman 3, Lego Dimensions and Injustice 2. He's going to be Kratos in God of War: Rising of my Wife's Son.

(note: fuck Warner for not dubbing Asylum and City for the "remaster", also fuck Virtuos for being lazy passionless chinks, the only good thing they did was adding rain to the Asylum)

She's also a genuine babe. Literally almost as hot as her voice

open bob

>english voice actors
nty

wait she played timmy?

I met Tara Strong at a grocery store in Los Angeles the other day. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

>Claudia Black
muh nigga

You may be baiting, but i loved Tara's voice in Arkham City. Arleen sounds too old in Asylum. Now, she started to sound annoying in Arkham Knight

>tara strong
>good

>Laura Bailey
>Good

Hot damn

oh yeah
her and the other OG PPG VA are hot and stacked

Either Paula Tiso (Sylvia in No More Heroes, Fuuka in P3, milf lady in FE: Fates, and Lulu in FFX) or whoever the shit was Naoto's original VA in P4. While the voice didn't fit the character because you can tell right off the bat that Naoto is a girl, it's sultry and pure sex and it's no wonder she doesn't want to be credited

Posts like these makes me less ashamed to post on this board.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Please ignore it.

that degenerate bullshit is not one of them though.

(semi)based?

Man, I haven't seen this pasta in a long time.

I love Twilight Sparkle's voice actor!

I wish the Symphonia anime got dubbed.

Either you REALLY hate her for some odd reason. Or she's the scum of the earth.
Here's your (You)

Back to r/incel, fag

>newfag

I want to show her the magic of friendship

My fav is Jennifer Hale. She looks like my grandma.

Are they real user?

Jim Cummings is underrated. Wish he didn't do so many children's cartoons, because he's so great.

When he was telling Raiden to not go through the microwave room. Gold

I'd pony her up if catch my tail

Wow I had no idea she voices Morrigan, watched Farscape and Stargate recently and both times I kept thinking I'd heard her voice somewhere before

Ibuki SF V Voice Actress is straight up 10/10

cree summer is my waifu

I thought Cred Forums was full of homos, trapfaggots and other gayfaggotry how is this thread on topic and not derrailed by said faggotry?

Not any more. It's pretty easy to tell which are which, because she when from modest to fuckhugeMChardtits.

Is it true that she fucks guys at cons?

She looks too much like Brad Pitt's ex-wife. Also tits are too small.

>OP says "who's your favorite videogame voice actress"
>HURR THIS THREAD IS CLEARLY ENGLISH ONLY

Finding out he sung the theme song to Extreme Ghostbusters was pretty cool

*went

fun fact: these two are childhood friends

And I thought Cred Forums was for video game discussion and not 3dpd garbage but I guess we were both wrong.

That's also her SF4 VA too. They just made her change up her pitch, that or she just got rusty. I actually met her in person at AX in 2017 when my then girlfriend's sister was competing in a cosplay contest she was judging. She really is that hot. Shame she got married and dropped off the map. No more modeling, no more cons, nothing. Ibuki is literally her only role

>2017

Laura Bailey is a pretty good qt

She is the voice of Shin Chan and kid Trunks

I'd let her spin my dreidel, if you catch my drift.

Meant AX 2010

No, you are fed people’s posts who have similar views to yours or the people you follow, it seems like an echobox because an algorithm puts you in one, whilst people with opposing views are put into a separate echo box.

You are only to blame.

While you have a point, Twitter has ways to skew the visibility of certain posts. And they are known to use them frequently.

I want to fuck your grandma

Wondering if this is enough to summon him

It's usually only when pics are involved. I have been banned for posting pic-related once.

Underrated

>Not posting literally the GREATEST voice acting in any video game, ever

youtu.be/KF51FW_SU2g

you're all fucking casuals

Just imagine him voicing your waifu. I'd listen for hours.

yea i was pretty surprised about that one too

get owned faggot

She's not really a video game VA, but Sarah Kesterlman's delivery of Kreia lines are like half of what makes Kreia such a good character.

Wow those are all fantastic voices

holy shit who voiced this????

Every. Fucking. Time.

Robbie Daymond is one of the vpice actors who went into the industry specifically wanting to be a voice actor, and you can see his enthusiam show

Most voice actors alive today literally just fell into it

mein neger

my favorite voice actor is ryan drummond

Would fuck and request twilight voice

I should play these sometime. Good stuff.

Prime mommy age

Does she have kids yet by the way?

Reminder she married a canadian to get citizenship then divorced him and took half his money and then committed welfare fraud and got exposed by one of her mods that she was sending nudes to.

btw no consequence

This is just what social media is for now. Everyone has lost their sense of humor online and they treat it like some super serious platform for social change. Don't use it if you don't want to see stupid people constantly rattling off nonsense about how they don't like some politics-related person or event.

This pasta always confuses me

What's the point of anything that happens in that story

youtu.be/c5qF51itXGQ?list=FLCEnvQFCELEaaJYIUe5ePkw&t=52
the garrosh one always gives me the chills

Yeah, 2 or 3

This chick sounds fat.

Aw shucks i wanted to give her some

Tara 'Can't stop Tweeting anti-Trump rhetoric' Strong

>think people on Cred Forums who obsess over anime vas are pathetic
>people on Cred Forums do the same shit but for dub vas
holy fuck this is a new low

That's hot. I wanna be findommed

t. nigger

who voiced that? damn

>Not obsessing over western cartoon/ English original track VAs
There's been lower, this is low sure but don't tell me with a straight face that this is what broke you this year

Karen Strassman. I love her voice.

my.mixtape.moe/fbphak.webm
>english dubs