Who is the most shamelessly shilled video game character ever?

Who is the most shamelessly shilled video game character ever?

BUY LILLIE

is this a real question

Thats not what shilled means
Why is the internet so fucking retarded and why do I waste my time reading this retarded crap

Lillie is sexy so it's okay.

>Spends all his day browsing Cred Forums only to bitch about it
Looks like youre the biggest retard of all.

Her girlfriend is also very sexy!

Thanks, Con Man

>'Hm, why is that widely popular character getting so much merchandise?'

Don't forget their friends.

You think I dont know that?
You all retards are meking me more stupid by the day

I have her scale figure on preorder. Should I also get the Lillie one so she isn't lonely?

definitely camilla or what's her face from fire emblem. everyone knows hinoka is best nee-san

Right series, wrong character.

Noctis is gonna overshill her eventually

I still haven't forgiven Con-man for ruining the X collection on ps2/GC

Naoki Saito becoming lead artist/human designer was a mistake. Pokemon is no different from weebshit now

Lucario is basically Goku as a pokemon. Thats cool. Lillie is just generic shitty waifubait.

Thank you for making this one of the first three posts.

You are fucking idiots with no real opinions

You already know the answer to that

You answered your own character. Lillie is shit.

Lillie is sexy.

>Waifufag telling other people they have no opinions
The irony is delicious.

Lillie was such an awful character.
You guys should genuinely kill yourselves.

>frogposter talking down to anyone

>pedo waifufag claims others opinions are invalid

You're confusing "sexy" and "CUTE"
It's like how "Hot" and "Pretty" both mean attractive but aren't necessarily the same thing

Shut up and show me her panties.

Reminder Lillie is to cum inside of and make her into her a happy mother.
By force

>Pokegirls from Gen 1-4
>confident people with their own jobs, even those unsure of themselves don't act in a pandering way. Flannery grows to accept her individuality, and Cynthia is a confident champion who is able to tackle large challenges ahead
>Pokegirls now
>uguu am I cute??? I love you protag-kun!! I'm also an idol slut because idol sluts are kawaii~
Waifufags were a mistake

How are they not sexy?

Lolifags and waifufags are legitimately the lowest of the low. You can have an attraction to a character, but once you start talking about toys getting lonely you're deluded.

Gen 5 has the best pokegirls who are proud American women though.

I'm gonna have to get the alternate outfit Lillie scale with the Clefairy though, since the regular one with Nebby is out of stock.

Would platonic relationships ruin Pokémon? I'm picturing an Animal Crossing-like feature where you can hang out with your waifus, without going the full dating sim route.

I'm not going to say you're wrong, they even made May crush on Brendan (and viceversa depending on who you're playing as) in ORAS, complete with date and almost-confession.

I appreciate a normal person coming in here and posting adults, or at the very least girls who look like adults.

What do her panties look like?

Lucario's only trait in common is aura attacks and martial arts. Might as well say he's any fucking character from a shounen with those criteria. Hell, if you had to pick DBZ there's canine characters that fit a lot better.

those are teenage girls
this is an adult

And that still 100 times more personality than lillie.

Reminder this is how Japanese view American teenagers.

The only good personality for a Lucario is one that's proud of its power.

anyone new version of a game that adds new content via a new waifu added to a game but with the Alola games, Gamefreak really had to resort to waifufaggotry to mask how awful the 3DS pokemon games really are

>Introduce something along the lines of the battle tower, but combine it with the batle pyramyd in the sense that there are wild pokemon and a space to traverse.

>Force you to pick a partner that follows you and helps you in multibattles

>The characters all come with short almost generic conversations that expand in length the more you use them at that facility

>at max affection they have some form of platonic confession (ie: I will follow you always!) in the smae way a bunch of gacha games do

I don't give a shit about Lillie, I just hate the fuck out of Lucario and the resemblance it shares with that specific character is passing.

master chief

He shoots Kamehamehas and is voiced by Sean Schemmel. What more ya want?

I want a tripfag never to reply to me ever again.
Reply discarded.