How you handle defeat, Cred Forums

how you handle defeat, Cred Forums

"lol ur bad i just got ping and my girls are suckin me off while i play :)"

Call them a tryhard loser.

I kill myse

poorly. I lost a 1v1 for glory match on smash bros 4 and got so mad I haven't played the game in months, disconnected my wii u to remove temptation of booting it up again. I get no joy from winning, I win to avoid feeling like crap. It's really bad for my health.

I always ragequit before losing

i wouldn't know.

I can't end on a loss so I keep playing.

I don't, because I never lose.

Gracefully and with great thought and reflection.
Also, this.

I handle it by not losing. Get better.

get off Cred Forums greg

You learn from it and get better.

i'm the opposite, because it always annoyed me when people would quit after winning, like they're going to go bask in the glory or some shit. i play until it's clear that i'm too tired to win anymore.

Usually i smash my controller on my coffee table but it hurts my fingers and i am on my 4th controller for it

With determination.
Failure isn't getting rekt.
Failure is getting salty and blaming others, instead of trying to get good.

I usually end up screaming, then my mom has to come into my room. One time, I was so mad when I lost a game of League, I nearly punched through the wall.

If I lose because I'm having an off day and playing like shit then I feel frustrated with myself
If I lose because my opponent is completely superior to me I'll feel a little bad but want to get better
If I lose but it was a very close loss then I'll feel pretty good
If I lose because my opponent was cheating then I'll stop playing the game for a while

I cheat, or lower difficulty.

jacking off

It's funny, cause I purposely quit after victories because I know how annoying it is.

depending on the setting i might get angry and swear, but mostly i just look at what i did wrong and try to learn from it

By not caring. Either i continue to play in the hopes i improve (i never do) or i move to other games. I stopped caring about 100% pvp anyways so i don't waste my money.

With a couple of slow deep breaths.
I don't anger easily but frustrating defeats tend to exhaust me, so a couple of controlled breaths tend to help me conserve energy.

I load the fucker who beat me's profile, turn my monitor on its backside, take my clothes off, do a naked squat handstand, and strain so hard I shoot turds in high parabolic arcs as they rotate wildly and splat right on the dude's avatar. I've actually concocted a highly calculated diet that gives my shit just the right liquid consistency that the turds never spread outside the borders of their avatar, creating a perfect square of liquid turd that defies all physics. I do this to emphasize that my shit is aimed directly at the player, not any other facet of Steam or any other entity.

The only game that made me salty about losing was Chivalry. Something about melee combat makes losing feel very personal.

So badly that my neighbor has already made comments on my raging. I get massively frustrated and angry when i play like shit because video games are the only thing in life i am above average at.
And on days where i fail hard i just think about everything else i suck at and about how empty my life is and i just want to kill myself.

try 2 more times
if I fail those again, I play another game from another genre for 30 minutes
after that I try again

Leave the lobby as soon as possible without penalty, don't say a word, use avoid player option if it's there, report anyone who talked shit, and report the other teams strongest players.