imgur.com/P3dUCJx
youtube.com/watch?v=FE6RuZuvjMs
youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q
soundcloud.com/user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip
soundcloud.com/user-386988670/file0007?in=user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip
soundcloud.com/user-386988670/file0010?in=user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip
steamcharts.com/app/797470
steamspy.com/app/797470
steamspy.com/app/72850
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3uleVGtJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lazy noob guide.

I would like to add to this that you CAN add materials from your storage to your inventory before a mission and you can then use this to create items.

I'm guessing you lose those at the end of the mission as well?

If you use'm of course.
> pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy
Shaping up to be a very deep story.

>Beta ends today.

Wasn't it a few weeks back?

I'm really hyped for this game.
I think it's awesome to think im going to get to see MGS finally die.
These are the things that make me hopeful for this industry.

They had a second beta that included PCMasterrace. And with that, datamine has happened. see here There's a few more, but you gotta check back 2 threads ago.

There's been a few betas, current one ends today in a few hours.

NOT YET
IT'S NOT OVER YET

Post cute waifus.

huh?

I don't have any cute gear yet.

Zombies seem to catch you every single time you go in for a dashing or even moving forward attack. How do I git gud? Am I not measuring distances right?

They're just reusing assets, Venom Caramel.

Wait for the next game user.

Try doing Dive Bombs. Use Steel Watchtowers.

FUUUU, I didn't know. Downloading now. How much time do I have? What time does the beta end?

you attacks have a huge arc and you always attack right to left

dodge and attacking reduces the wind up

use the fucking fireaxe or masterkey to stun on hit it's the best melee weapon for damage and speed

AIM FOR THE HEAD

imgur.com/a/bxZef

imgur.com/P3dUCJx

Ooooh shit... I thought those were going to be good for guns but not for that, nice idea user

I think four hours?

What about the sledge hammer though?

Probably, 6-7 hours?

I'm not sure if that's 100% correct. I think if you use then craft things, you keep them UP TO however many you started the round with. So if you go in with 3 fences, use them, then craft 6, you would leave the round with 3 fences.

I may be wrong but that's what I've noticed.

cant find anyone for quickmatch, no one playing this or what

>>What about the sledge hammer though?
it's too slow for the damage it does and you'll get knocked out of the attack if you're unlucky.

honestly try the masterkey/fire axe, once you get use to dodge attacking you'll clean groups easy.

Let's talk about the scenario shall we?
how will this end?

For Sledgehammer, its best to use them for Dive Bombs or Dash attacks. Otherwise dont use'm unless you want to oneshot things.
I use Steel Watchtowers to block thing roads, since that thing is very durable. Then i just drop a mortar on whatever's down there.
Another use for it is to put it right next to spawn points of wanderers. And then just slap either Gatling Turret or Auto Turret on top of it. Kills zombies as they spawn in.

the fugg

Why does big medic have a grey face?

Bibo is the best boss.

Why was his name "Big" Boss if he was a manlet?

ugly tomboy

official metal gear survive thread theme here
youtube.com/watch?v=FE6RuZuvjMs

You're not measuring distances right. Sprint attacks always go much further than you'd first expect. Don't worry too much if you get hit by a small single attack during it though.
Heavy weapons like the sledgehammer are extremely slow and too much damage for what you're using them for. The sprint attack needs timing and is the only move you can reliably bring out without trading but even at that you're likely to at least get hit once. Personally I think the one handed (machete) and thrusting (spear) weapons are the best ones, with thrusting being far and away the best overall, though two handed (axe) can sometimes be a bit better at crowd control than the others, mainly with the sprint attack.

You forget dive bombs, makes sledgehammers into giant hammerfalls.

I haven't really used diving attacks much with how situational they are but they looked pretty similar overall, still really useful for any weapon if you get the chance to use them.

I got sledgehammer and dive bomb. I build ramps and towers along the enemies paths and just dive bomb them over and over
it's fucking hilarious

>finally get a hard session
>everyone is still retarded
>still manage to get 13k score by the end of it
The fucking pain

Sledges also wreck armored guys and make dropping bombers easy since you can just bash them in the face.

>Cred Forumseddit likes a game
Confirmed flop and to be garbage.

I mean, you could just sprinting punch bombers and then go professional Back Stab Souls 1 on them.

Speaking of which, hilarious thing, the sprinting punch still has your left hand spin like a prosthetic.

>>go into mission
>>run around everywhere put up all traps and stuff, boost the drill, kill tons of enemies
>>have 12k score. the other three have 4k, 3k and 3k
>>got more score alone than all three put together

>thinking of pre-ordering
>remember i have no friends to coop it with
should i do it? do i get anything for preordering?

You can do a dodge-attack with the sledgehammer, and then cancel the 2 million year long recovery by going for another swing and cancelling it by stopping your aim, allowing you to get a good hit and run in.

yeah, hate to burst your bubble, but those were reflection maps. love, dataminer-kun

>do i get anything for preordering?
Cosmetics and 2 gestures.

>sprinting punch still has your left hand spin like a prosthetic.
I didn't notice that, that's pretty great.

But sometimes I want the bomber to blow up and take out a group, so a 'quick' sledge hit then keep walking is perfect.

Yeah but you can also knock their helmets off through just aiming or backstabs which also leaves them on the ground for a stomping, and bombers have their legs exposed or can be backstabbed as well to stop them blowing up. A well aimed spear almost always does far more damage faster, and sledge doesn't really have many aoe moves to make up for it. I assume the full game will have bigger slower enemies which will make it more useful but until then it's kinda outclassed. Shame since I got the blade chopper and it looks cool as hell.

Anyone got any tips for Hard mode?

>the sprinting punch still has your left hand spin like a prosthetic.
No shit, it's all rehashed assets, I expected the same lack of attention to detail MGSV had.
Too bad MGSV got a good reception, but I hope this one gets the slamming MGS deserves.

is it a stealth game?

>Took me six hours to realist if you time your button presses perfectly in time with the melee animations you can attack significantly faster

I feel like such a retard.

The melee in this game is surprisingly nuanced.

No, that was Konami just lying.
There's literally no reason to be stealthy, stealth mechanics are in the game because of MGSV.

There are stealth missions in the full game

I think I just played with you

This Sledgehammer is useful for divebombs because AoE and overdamage.
Considering our lefthand is a crystalline prostetic made from our tissue because our original arm got lobbed off due to wormhole, might as well.
Singleplayer has a huge emphasis on stealth and preparing before heading out.

If you want to even get close to an S rank you need to keep the drill spinning literally 100% of the time and do all the sidemissions to pick up the extra crystals around them.

>MGS is finally dead

Bring in lots of good shit, remember that you can also bring raw materials into the mission to craft with, auto turrets on towers are amazing, try to combine traps to create efficient automated kill funnels.

What in particular are you struggling with?

>forget to bring ammo to a hard mission
FUCK

>MGS is now free from Kojimas bullshit and all about the gameplay.

Feels good man.

And MGS' gameplay has always been such trash that the moment they focus on it, like MGSV and Survive, is just a grindfest set in a completely open world.

A videogame that focuses on the story and has such terrible gameplay deserves to be a failure, and MGS will now pay for the cancer it has been through so many years.

>MGS is dead

Great post, thanks for contributing.

Top name. Thought it was pretty funny

...wat?
explain

>MGSV literally killed the fanbase due to how fucking terrible it was
>next game is announced to be some zombie co-op cashgrab
>userbase goes from mourning it's demise to laughing at it

It's exactly what MGS has deserved since MGS1.

Retarded teammates

makes sense cause canonically in the game your left arm is regrown by the infection and is a "fake"

>tfw Kojimadrones helped kill MGS
It's a strange feel, to think the people that annoyed me for so long helped kill something that they used to love and I've hated for so many years.
Strage world.

Using the axe/heavy bat (it might apply to the other melee weapons as well, I haven't tried) but if you time your button presses for the combo with the animation it's much faster.

So like if you swing once, then time your second press right at the end of the first swing animation the second swing will be MUCH faster, and the same for the third etc

Practice on the dummies in the lobby.

>Looking really forward to the basebuilding in singleplayer mode
I love basebuilding and seeing it being similar to Dark Cloud makes me even more excited.

>Retarded teammates
Then i'd suggest playing with friends, or build up a group of randoms to play with regularly who aren't shit.

I honestly have no idea, they could do something inconsequential or have some crazy time-in with the overall MG plot. Whatever it ends up being at least the story can't be as disappointing as MGSV

Wow, I actually thought this was a joke, this game is actually a thing?
Why?

But surely no lvl 10 guy should be allowed to queue for hard missions

Why not?

Against all odds it's fucking great.

holy shit you are right wtf
if you press melee again right at the end of a swing you do a MUCH faster attack
jesus this game

That's because being dissapointed means you expected something.
This game could have a worst story than MGSV but nobody will be dissapointed because nobody expects anything.

>go in thinking I'm gonna uninstall within 1 hour anyway
>end up playing for 5
Well that surprised me.

It's still a decent hoard survival

People are just extremely salty since it has the Metal Gear tag on it

theory :
Goodluck is a time travelling guy, he's the cause of why the universe in metal gear is so advanced.
Something happen to him, this fuck the timeline and soft reboot the serie.

How?
It's a MGSV mod, and MGSV was piece of garbage that nobody liked.

i did this and you are right. way faster. even works with the sledgehammer

>hoard survival
>decent
That's an oxymoron.
Grinding is always padding to artificially increase the length of a game.
Making an entire game about grinding always results in trash.

is anyone else having trouble to find matches?

that's me
>>tried first beta on PS4 "i bet this sucks"
>>end up playing 8 hours
>>second beta on PC "no way am i gonna play much of this again
>> 7 hours played

the fuck?

>even works with the sledgehammer

Sweet. I mean, there's no fucking way i'm going to be able to do this shit in the middle of a chaotic fight, but it's something to work towards I guess and it suddenly makes the axe MUCH better to use.

>6 days left until MGS dies
Get fucked Kojima, Konami, Shinkawa and all the talentless hacks who have ever touched this filthy franchise.

the game isn't about grinding, it's about using cool moves and stuff like ramps and traps to expode entire hordes of dudes into chunks
well the tower defense mode is
the singleplayer is straight up survival with stealth and shit

That's something I didn't know. Sounds like it could do some fun shit gameplay-wise.

>garbage network
>only 3k players
That's why.

Lemme guess on pc?

woah seriously? it's a free beta accesible for everyone and only 3k fags come in? wew

>Haven't played anything for more than an hour in months
>Install the Beta because despite it's issues, I really enjoyed the mechanics in V
>Play Survive for 6 hours straight in one session
>Play 25+ hours over the weekend
>Get up a 4am before work today
>Play another 4 hours

I'm a wagecuck, I can't afford an addiction like this.

>t. autistic

Game comes out in three days, at least get your facts straight.

Yeah nah, that sounds boring as fuck.
It could have been entertaining, but it's tied to MGSV's clunky inventory-centric gameplay.

7k was peak for a game that is only getting hate and had no marketing that the beta was happening at all

No one is playing? I've been waiting 5 minutes to start a quick match and only one dude joined

oh?

>jesus this game
All grins, i'm finding out neat little things constantly.

imagine the full game
with singleplayer and more maps/missions for multi
i can't bro
help me

I just read that it's pairing me with people from South America, the fuck I'm from Mexico

MGS5 actually had the best mechanics in the series and was pretty great though. Putting them in a more active game is a plus

Oh my.

did you just let it run in the background? jesus man was the beta even live that long?

>not wanting to see MGS die
t. Kojimadrone

This franchise was born in filth, generated filth, and it's going to die in filth.
It's like Andromeda all over again, I loved that game because it was useful to kill Mass Effect.

well that's pretty damn grim

i was actually going to buy it with some friends but if it's going to be dead on arrival we're gonna reconsider
it's a shame though cuz it was rather fun

If you're not into the genre then why even bother?

You wouldn't suddenly suggest an avid FPS player to go play Civ V or something

There are shitton of games based entirely on grinding and have huge player bases. I mean look at the monster hunter franchise or even Warframe

It's not good at all for a game where you have to constantly change weapons and objects.

And MGS has always had subpar gameplay, so that doesn't say anything good about MGSV.

>shitters keep fighting each other in the lobby instead of getting in the fucking circle
CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING PLAY THE GAME?

i really enjoyed it

What's the rarest weapons you can get?

>t's not good at all for a game where you have to constantly change weapons and objects.
How hard is it to tap your dpad? Super duper simple on my DS3

lol no. enjoy my double barrel shotgun till the round starts

you got singleplayer and you can play with your friends. only need 4 people
go get it son
not buying it won't make the community bigger

I'm not into it, I just came here because I thought this game was a joke or something.
The fact that it exists is just so damn unreal.

Or he could just wait a month and see if the game is dead by then.
There's no reason to buy it at launch.

I already bought MGSV at launch and it was a massive turd, so not going to risk it again.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how crazy MP gets with all the classes, all the skills, all the new items etc.........the strats are already pretty unreal in the beta with what limited content we have, the full game will be nuts.

So there's only one mission you can do in this beta?

I keep getting lvl 15's on hard......I keep getting A cause the trackers just kill them all

i'm getting no one in either hard or normal. at all. i cant find people.

someone got the helicopter blade, other fags say they seen shit but DIDNT take a screenshot of it, you can get the burkov apparantly

There are 2(4) missions. It's two levels with an easy/harder of each.

>grinding and looting game
>getting good gear is entirely luck based
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>t. diagnosed autist
I'm not kidding, you really may be autistic.
You have autistic tendencies to obsess over benign things. No sane person hates a video game enough to beg and wish for its downfall, like, you may dislike a game for whatever reason, but hating a game and wishing for its downfall is somehow going to impact you? It's not going to change nothing, you'll still be wearing diapers and mummy will take off good boy points because you're screaming at your monitor again on some chinese cartoon forum.

>MGS
>Mass Effect
>benign
They've been objectively cancerous franchises that deserve what they got in the end.

>hating a game and wishing for its downfall is somehow going to impact you?

>no MGS
>no obsession with plots in videogames
>no developers wasting their time with muh cinematic games

And Mass Effect contributed heavily, along with TES to the extreme casualization of RPGs.

The death of these franchises are really good news.

So like every other grinding and looting game?

More like cheat-engine based.

It's really discouraging to go on quick match and stand waiting there for 10 mintues without no one popping out. if people isnt playing when it's free, i can't imagine the playerbase this will have behind a 40 dollar paywall

other thing is the muttators are the only thing making it hard...kinda want to know what how hard it is without it.
i got it......feels like cloud with it kinda

It's confirmed there's an anti cheat thing in the full game.

user was right, you're autistic as fuck.
Go outside user, if your world is so tiny and void of meaning that you feel the need and have the time to obsess over something as pointless as that, your life must be all kinds of shit.

Dropped then.

Fug I don't know whether I should buy this or not.

Pretty sure servers are being pulled down as the end time nears.

No, I simply want good vidya to be made.
Nothing wrong with encouraging the death of bad videogames and bad franchises like MGS, Mass Effect or TES.

>no reason to buy it at launch
if you want to play with people, you should probably buy it at launch. If the game doesn't have people you'll just never be able to play the content online unless you have friends that buy the game with you.

Master Key from Hard Mines.
Hack Iris Energy to constantly get S Rank?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q

did the beta end?

>Nothing wrong with encouraging the death of bad videogames

You're not encouraging, or even influencing anything though, good or bad. You're just a sad delusional fuck sperging out on the internet. Get some fucking perspective.

There's none of it in the full game. :3 If its anything like MGO or MGSVTPP, there's none.

So I guess Europe is the only matchmaking area that has people playing. EVERYONE SWITCH YOUR AREA TO EUROPE WHEN THE GAME RELEASES.

That's irrelevant, the point is that those franchises die for what they have done.

As you're not denying the fact you're autistic, I'll assume you are.

The way the market is going, its casualization all the way. If you really think a old franchise like MGS and arguable Mass Effect will change every developers mind is naive. The japs are orientented with plot driven games, western developers will make anything the market requires, such as cinematic games like KCD. I can't fathom such hatred for things that other people enjoy, afterall, I wouldn't expect you to have much empathy with your autism. Videogames are all in all, benign, they won't impact the world in any meaningful way, atleast for now for what we know - games get made, some get popular, some die off.

Does nobody else place down fucking defenses? Every match some fucking faggots have been taking down my fences and traps and putting incredibly inferior shit down. And sometimes they'll just throw grenades and break my shit.

Fuck this beta, and fuck whoever does that.

Australia has players as well.

Where are the anons located that are having trouble?

it ends around 5 hours....

No issues with that on ps4 so far, mostly people just don't put anything down, they treat it like it's cod or some shit and run around blowing all their ammo wave 1 then letting the digger die while they run around screaming "NEED AMMO GET AMMO GIVE ME AMMO"

I STILL HAVE TIME? FUCK YES

>Kojimacucks this mad.

Not autistic, I have plenty of friends, but I couldn't care less about what other people like.
MGS and Mass Effect dying are good news, we just need to keep having bad franchises like this die and then things will change.

>this is the room of the girl who plays Quiet after she was forced to move back in with her mom
Does Kojima pay literal peanuts?

ohhhh you wanna hear my shit.....some fuckers get rid of my auto guns around the spawns and then try to spawn camp but get 1 shotted...the greed and stupidity is way beyond in this game

still getting 3 cents per link?

You must be 18 to post on this board.

How much did you want him to pay her when she had like 4 lines in the entire game?
Besides, she's a white model in Japan, she wasn't worth much from the beginning.

> Be me
> Bring 410 5.56mm Ammo, 21 .45 ACP, 10 12 Gauge, 60 heavy arrows, 20 fire arrows
> Auto Turret, Gatling Turret, Grenade Turret, Steel Watchtower, Machine Gun Placements, Molotov Cocktails, Grenades, Lures.
Ammo resupply mid match is best. Also detonators with Ammo Boxes are also awesome.

If I wasn't 18 yet I would like trash like MGS.

we're talking about the man who backstabed hayter just to use kiefer and feel like a movie director

C-cute room...
But I would honestly work for free too

Hayter is a fucking bitch. Nobody wanted him as Big Boss (Cred Forums threads we're filled with people screaming about how BB wasn't going to be voiced by Richard Doyle in Peace Walker)

No, he just backstabbed the VA union.
Plus, Hayter's tears were worth it, he's a hack who failed as a VA and as a director.

>No issues with that on ps4
This was on PS4

>forced to move in with her mom
What? I thought she was a successful model in japan

Well you would certainly think that posting something like that meant something

Hard is pretty much impossible to S rank right now. 3 matches so far and no one brings auto turrets. Even if they do, they'll put them around the drill, which get wiped on the next wave. I also get the one guy who runs out there and gets 1 shotted.

And people 2 years ago were saying that Kojima spent millions on that literally-who.

Weird. I've played at least 30 matches or so and never seen people take down others defenses. Maybe you just got a shit team.

>>a successful model
>>in japan
>>as a whitey

she was a whore if she was lucky
japan doesn't care about non japanese

(You)

Autistic people can still have friends, autismo-user. But I'll assume you're lying since we're on a anonymous board and you think having friends disqualifies your autism. MGS might be dead, but Kojima is still active, he's making games that are generating hype, as one dies another takes its place. Who are you to judge any game franchise as good? Are you such an outcast that any franchise is bad because its popular? MGS franchise is excellent, I'm not a mass effect fan but I heard lots of praise, fuck andromeda though. Whats your ideal franchise then? Minecraft?

Is it just me or do trackers 1 shot everything?

No, she moved back in with her mom in The Netherlands last spring.

DO NOT FUCKING BUY THIS GAME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

I'm just interested in what assets the modders can bring to MGSV.

>get the resupply thing
>hold space to resupply my ammo
>doesnt work
>have to sit at it untill it gives me my ammo

>all these people saying how much they're playing
>I have 15 hours on PC yet only managed to play an online match 6 times
Guess Konami really doesn't want me buying this game after all. Too bad because I actually enjoyed the little I played.

Based

Well now I feel a little better about living with my parents until 27

You convinced me, I'll buy 2 copies.

For me, Kiefer is the real Snake voice.

>MGS dies
>Won't be further ruined by shitty Konami games without KojiPro
>Somehow this is a bad thing for Kojima, Shinkawa and the franchise

Always get a full lobby in EU

Models don't earn shit until they make it REALLY big, and even it's only ever because they're attached to someone who already has money.

My girlfriend earns less than minimum wage from her modelling gigs when you account for all the time that actually goes into a shoot etc and she does work for a bunch of big brands, as well as tv/movie work.

Shit is rough.

Not really, autistic people can't function in society.

>MGS might be dead
Which is good.

>but Kojima is still active
For now, the only thing necessary is for him to pull another dissapointment like MGSV.

>Are you such an outcast that any franchise is bad because its popular?
No, I just dislike bad games, and I hate bad games who influence the industry.

>Whats your ideal franchise then? Minecraft?
STALKER, 100% focused on gameplay, it's not completely casual, active modding fanbase constantly creating new content, interesting setting...
Something that games like MGS or Mass Effect don't have, and for which they paid for.

Kiefer is good for Venom
Hayter is good for young BB and David
Doyle is good for old BB.

This is Eastern Europe tier.
Below-the-rivers-Netherlands is terrifying.
the house itself and the garden look really, really nice though

Its cute when a girl does it, but when a man does it its weird. A manly man is independant

>Stalker faggot.
Metro is better just cut your wrists cause you aint getting another game.

It's still their baby.
I hope DS flops too.
Konami and Kojima are fucking awful and haven't made anything worthwhile for what, 15 years?
Fuck them and their lack of talent.

>modding
oh so you like when games are so garbage that they have to have the fans make them playable.

Metro is too narrative focused, I don't like it.

No, the games are perfectly playable without mods.
Why would I to deny more content for the games I like?
Some even brings back cut content that the devs didn't have time to finish.

Lel, STALKER babby don't play Tarkov yet?

doyle as big boss was pure kino

>Trying to successfully shit on modding
>On Cred Forums
Yeah good luck with that

Doyle should have been BB. His voice is so commanding...

Have you been in a MGS game?

>perfectly playable without mods
so you've just never played stalker which is littered with crashes and fatal memory leaks and shit like "your accuracy is reduced on easy and increased on the hardest difficulties"?

mods are fine. stalker is an example of a trash series that needs mods to be even remotely playable. sort of like the elder scrolls games.

> had no marketing that the beta was happening at all

yesterday the moment I launched steam I got a pop up add about the game/beta

>Tarkov
Ah yes, that P2W game about going all out with a knife because, if you get killed, you lose all your loot so bringing in good gear just means you have everything to lose and not too much to win.

Amen to that.
I did 14 hours, 80% of the time i was soloing Hard.

Why do her mom and step dad sleep in anti-sex beds and have leprechauns in their room?

>automated ad on recently released popular products

No shit

>let it go, my son

So you never played STALKER games.

Yeah, i have no idea why Kojima didn't use him, and Hayter would have cry less since he already work with Doyle.
And Big Boss wouldn't have his round face from GZ/TPP if it was Doyle.

You might be mixing up autism with down syndrome, afterall, you can be high functioning autist, which isn't unlikely as you're not a complete retard. So, story based games don't hold a place in your ideal video game world? Do you think casual games like Halo 3, Mass effect 1 somehow made STALKER worse? If simmilar franchises didn't exist around that time stalker would of been a better game? Or do you feel there is a glacial shift to changing the status quo of games? Because at the moment, casualization is happening at a ever increasing rate, just look at Pubg.

That game has nothing to do with STALKER.

Not gonna lie, MGS4 ending make me cry like a bitch , and i don't cry often at all
MGS3 ending is nothing compared to the emotion of MGS4 ending.

this user explains more then the tutorial did
bless you child

>Do you think casual games like Halo 3, Mass effect 1 somehow made STALKER worse?
They made developers focus on making more games like Halo and Mass Effect, so yes, I think they made them worse.
ME culminated in Andromeda, after all, a game despised by the entire gaming community.

>t. never heard of risk vs reward or felt adrenaline

Except bringing in good gear is high risk, low reward.
Going out with a knife is just more convinient and efficient.
If you don't, you are the prey.

ACTIVE DEVELOPER FROM STALKER SERIES MAKING SURVIVAL OPEN WORLD GAME WITH GUNS IN A POST APOCALYPSE, STALKER 2 CONFIRMED REEEEEEEEEEEE

There are text tutorials. Apparently no one reads them though. That user's info is still appreciated but just saying.

For the last time, his model was NOT BASED ON KIEFER

>Russian made military survival game full of cheeki breeki

>nothing at all in common and no way similar

knives do nothing to armored dudes, you sound like you have gear fear.

>Russian made military survival game full of cheeki breeki
Nice ebin as fug buzzwords, now please, make an actual answer instead of saying
>WOW IT'S A RUSSIAN GAME WITH GUNS, IT'S TOTALLY STALKER

she is too pure for this world

>Stalker
>singleplayer, open world RPG

>Escape from Tarkov
>multiplayer game about looting and escaping from a map to get your gear

Really similar.

>russian developer
>military
>survival game
>this makes it cheeki breeki
>this makes it stalker
Listen br we know the real reason you are playing this game is because its free to play

russian developer makes it cheeki breeki

Why does he look like him without his beard then?

Then how come stalker didn't make developers focus on making more games like stalker? It sold well enough

You sound like a marketer trying to pitch lol. Why not stop advertising your shit game and come home to me instead

whats the release going to look like? Is it going to feel like monster hunter MGS with the S ranks?

lewd

i think you'll see most people play the singleplayer first before going into multi

Lord of the dust here?
something else?

Because the CEO was a retard who decided to take the money and run.

Fuck, just four hours left for the demo, right? I've been busy between the 16th-18th, so I didnt have time to play

Despite no Kojima, it looks pretty fun

AWWW I wanted it to be Chico.

It's not the lord of the dust.
it's a mini boss.

Just get it on ps4 and avoid hackers while also getting the increased playerbase due to japs. Game feels better on a controller imo and it still runs at 60 so I have no issues getting it there instead.

>increased playerbase
there's no increased playerbase, the search never expands beyond your chosen region. And it's peer 2 peer so if you play with japs expect sliding and warping everywhere.

thanks Kojima*
he's the one who refused him, he used Quiet instead, this is not a joke.

Probably just a boss creature.

nah man, I want my M+KB instant headshots and stuff.
also runs at 120fps for me cause unlocked frames
also easier for me to stream from PC than my PS4

jesus FUCK is that?
i was told this is a shitty zombie game wtf??!?

soundcloud.com/user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip - pretty much all the music that could be found in the files.

He's cut content, there's files in the MGSV phone app that point at Chico.

it's just mashahiro ito being mashahiro ito.

>>just a boss creature
>> as if it's a totally normal and expected thing from this game

my bro, everyone kept saying how the enemies in this are dumb zombies that are shit and the game is shit and now suddenly it's regular info that it has mini bosses and weird slop dinosaurs?

So they put him to work on this cashgrab?
Jesus fucking christ.

Well if not from the japs youll still get more players due to the fact that ps4 is the dominant gaming platform right now. Can moderately assume that it will have at least double the concurrence of PC at any given time although theres no way to measure.

There's a shitload of soundfiles.

Having those bosses doesn't change the fact that most enemies are just dumb zombies and that the game is crap.
Then again, it's Metal Gear, that's to be expected.

I think he's the one who wanted to worked on it. no a joke.

YEAH ZOMG WTF BBQ IS A LE MONSTER WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Has anyone noticed theres reused content in the map? The second map has the cave system when you save those african children in phantom pain.

Yes, there are. Luckily they're grouped into packages by type (ambience, sound effects, EN voice 1, JP voice 1, etc.) so I didn't have to listen to every last one. Also sorting by duration works wonders.

No codecs or NPC talkan unless I missed something.

>09 is sins of the father
JEEP RIDE HERE WE GOOOOOO

>09 is wa hooooooooo
long jeep sequence full of exposition confirmed

You noticed that now?
100% of the game is reused content.
The level you get the most is just Shago Village from Afghanistan.

Idk what it is about shooting games and why I prefer them on controller over M+kb, I get that its more accurate but when I pull the trigger on a controller it feels more like Im shooting a gun. The auto aim is generous so I think it will be fine either way.

>so they commissioned an artist and paid him for his time
ftfy.

I guess they saved plenty of money since 99% of the game is reused assets.

Yeah you can even pick the lock of the ape cage, but there is nothing in there

File 007 is pretty good.

so how does lag happen in this game, exactly?
everything starts to spaz out?

>
>407267497

Yeah, it kinda annoyed me when I realised it. I'll probably be skipping this unless it goes on a 80% off sale

soundcloud.com/user-386988670/file0007?in=user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip
Great theme.

Haven't experienced any lag at all yet

you never give up, do you dreamcastguy?

FOR THE LOVE OF BIG BOSS
USE
YOUR
L E G
S W E E P

>only just now noticing the game is literally 99% reused assets from The Phantom Pain

Ok the soundtrack is REALLY good.

Did you expect a wormhole to an alternate dimension in the same area to not just be the same shit?

So is the co-op defense stuff?

Probably not in the BETA. there's 6GBs missing.

?
It's the same kind of trash we got in MGSV.

>>prefers shooters on controller over m+kb
I think you need to shoot yourself now, controller-san

How? I didn't play V on pc, i don't get this damn controls

>t. unaware autist

literally melee when crouched without equipping your weapon
it's THAT easy
and people don't use it

Nothing, it's boring as fuck and has the depth of a puddle.
I already got bored of grinding by the first 10 hours on MGSV, and these tardos go and make an entire game about grinding when they barely have people that know how to make videogames.
Then again, it's understandable, up until now, all they've done is shitty movies.

no idea, i never lagged

Not at all, it's more like the MGS3 soundtrack.

Lazy excuse

Just confirming its absence before anyone asks.

i will miss you my rhodesian guardsmen

>Survive shills unironically trying to trashtalk STALKER
OHOHOHOHOH

Has anyone died of hunger so far? That just seems impossible

based mantis nameplate for life yo

The fuck are you smoking.

Full game has Singleplayer and Co-op Instance Missions (Different types and modes)
You can make him again.

...you know what, cheat engine can work both ways. brb.

I mean I really don't understand what people were expecting, of course they're gonna reuse assets anyway, at least there's a reason for it given you're in the same damn spot, just in a zombie world.

>need to craft ammo
>need to craft shit to carry more ammo
>oxygen bar
>hunger bar
>thirst bar
>stamina bar
>endurance on gear

Jesus fucking christ, there really is nothing to do in this game but grinding the shit out of everything, is there?
How did a bunch of japs take a western concept and manage to make it more cancerous?

Not in co-op missions. Singleplayer more likely.

Survive Shills are Konamibots, this isn't a suprise in the slightest. Who would defend Konami after all they've done outside of MGSV Silent Hill was dead for much longer and after Lords of Shadow 2, Castlevania is also just as stagnant. They have litterally done nothing worthy of praise. I could give less than two fucks about Kojima, they've been absolutely shit since 2010.

Is that even good? I had the stomp too but it seemed easier to just cut or stab them. I rarely if ever got into a situation where I was forced onto the ground as well, since I'd just immediately get back up after getting knocked down.

Some of these have a heavy as hell Zone of Enders vibe to them for me.

Goddamn I wish they'd got around to #3

Literally who cares, it isn't a competitive game and you have auto-aim

>Make a new model for a corrupted Gear REX
>Instead of bringing in a corrupted ZEKE they just use a timewarp to bring in Sally
wew

ctrl+c, ctrl+v, add grey filter and fog.
ITS IN ANOTHER DIMENSHUN GUISE

yes, just don't try using it on anything called Tracker

I mean, yes?
Do you expect if you look in a mirror things are gonna be different instead of fucking reflected back at you?

mini fucking vamps i swear. AR and Shotty best weapons against the shitter.
Shockblasts too.

where the fuck do you see rex there?
it looks like a weird ass four legged thing with a metal octopus mouth and what could be an almost scorpion tail

I don't ever waste time on those guys. They just get the gun right away.

None of that is hard to do in the beta, I don't even run out of durability until 5 games and it cost barely anything to repair. Thirst and Hunger might as well be nonexistent, I'm sure it'll be annoying in SP mode though.

>only one putting up defenses
>only one managing the drill
>killed most enemies by a large margin
ree

>run and punch or CQC counter a zombo
>follow up with a leg sweep while its off balance to knock it down
>stomp it to death while its on the ground
This is too satisfying not to do even if literally any other melee weapon is more efficient.

You shills realize this game is going to be packed full of microtransactions/lootboxes, right?

What's your username so that I can dodge you?

where's your proof, and no your video doesn't count dreamcastguy

>You shills realize this game is going to be packed full of microtransactions/lootboxes, right?

Devs have already talked about all of that in detail.

You clearly haven't bothered to watch any of it.

But please, keep giving us your shitty, ignorant opinion based on nothing, it makes for riveting discussion.

MGSV already had konami koins. Plus they specialize in pachinko machines.

Then you fail the mission while having a 10k+ personal score while others didn't even reach 1k.

Imaging bothering to type out this post without even having played the game.

Sad as fuck.

you mean how they said no lootboxes, no P2W stuff but only boosts like in TPP?

So no proof?

Listening to WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the first time in ages gave me a ton of nostalgia
The hype for MGSV was way more fun than the vast majority of video games

almost
if they didn't get walkers and suddenly learn to kill it would've been lost

>MGSV had microtransactions
>Survive won't have any

It's strange, the tone of the song change often during the survive version.

>video evidence doesn't count!

I
WAS A RETARD BEFORE I WAS MAN
I
WAS A KONAMI SHILL WITH A PLAN
I
WILL HOARD SHEKELS BEFORE I FORGET

They kept to that, though. And the fob boosts are pretty useless in tpp. I think I used my free coins on a fuel fob and that's it.

mommy froggy suit

You can stop posting now user, no one cares.

Why is the skybox the ocean

>it's been almost 3 years since it came out
I really miss all those boring evenings spent on the Metal Gear general just posting Kazelot all day.

>a guy sperging on video with no evidence is evidence

If you want to trust a jew to not steal your shekels because they said they wouldn't, that's on you.

So... is this game actually good?

a video by someone who literally screamed and cried when kojima announced his departure does not count as a valid source of information, especially when he doesn't cite where HE got his information.

That on normal? My groups for hard can't make it to wave 3.

Sorry pham, you're going to play with me and I'm going to CQC zombies.

yes
cant imagine hard with randoms

>jew argument
So no proof and no argument. You're on fire user.

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THIS, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE UNDERWATER IN THIS GAME AND STILL MOVE FLUIDLY AND HAVE CARS AND FIRES AND ALL THAT SHIT FUCK YOU.

is there a way to refund skill points

If you like open world, survival, crafting, and zombies in an engine not made for it, then sure.

>So... is this game actually good?
Against all odds, it's excellent.

>Hopes for the full release?
That single player will be fun.
Co-op is neat too.

not in the beta. Full game supposedly has a cap that allows you to get all the skills, but whether that's true or not I can't say.

>no one Daps you back

What's with these options mentioning player class
I can't see anything that let's me pick

>EXCELLENT.
Wow. The beta was extremely limited. You've not even played 15 % of what the game is, turn down your shill setting

>someone Daps you but they walk away in the middle of it
>there's an animation for that too

>just scrap that shit voice recording you did and do it over, better
>record all your voice lines again
>boss fights? Later, you have to code snake's horse taking a shit
>scrap and re-do, he isn't shitting like a real horse
>Konami what do you mean I ran out of money? I can do that? Wow how was I supposed to know that money is finite?

Even if they came out and said there were going to be lootboxes you would still defend them.

it's always great when someone does though
especially after you just S rank a mission and do a quick dab with a guy you will never see again
brothers on the battlefield

>an engine not made for it
What. Are you telling me that MGSV wasn't open world?

It's a generic zombie horde game with nothing that makes it stand out.

>The beta was extremely limited
And? It was still excellent. Everyone I know got a solid 10-20 hours out of the Beta and loved it.

>tfw no dap minigame

You left out 3/4 of what I said champ.

Let me paint a picture for ya so you don't have to see it for yourself

1 guy tries to melee trackers and goes down immediately
Another points auto turrets at the drill while fencing it off
The last guy is using his AR on normal mobs. He can be seen crafting more ammo while waiting for the next wave.

the full game has 5 or 6 classes outside of the survivor class you can level up and get skills for

>FROG Suits
>Snake bandana and eyepatch
>High frequency baton
>Hammer from the MGR cyborgs
How much fanservice is going to be in this?

And it didn't feature survival, crafting or zombies either.

I didn't know either, I mean I put 300 hours into that game so just now discover that the engine was never designed for all of the things the game did has just forced to me reconsider everything I thought I knew.

matchmaking is fucked
its not a beta, its a demo
will be dead within a week

no way there is an animation for that

holy shit this track
soundcloud.com/user-386988670/file0010?in=user-386988670/sets/mgv-beta-music-rip

>Engine not made for it
What engine problems did you had to circumvent while coding Metal Gear Survive?

>go to dap somebody
>we get stuck in the animation
>can't pick up the reward boxes
I've been scared away from it.

its 4 classes including survivor

>it didn't feature survival, crafting or zombies either.
>I put 300 hours into that game
well it didn't have survival or crafting

All of it because they'll try to pander to a fanbase that they lost.
Thing is, they don't have anything else.
Fanservice is always cringeworthy trash anyway.

Probably lots.
Nah it definitely seems more like a proper beta. Jap companies are too stupid to realize people associate betas with what demos once were, and they asked for actual advice and feedback.

>Didn't even play the Beta
>Thinks anyone cares about his opinion

LEL

>open a beta for a game that releases next week
alright

Anyone have some ebin gear they want to how off?

I'm really hyped to see this fail.
I was really dissapointed that MGSV got well received, but this one seems like it's going to be a proper flop.

It's literally releasing in 3 days
They ain't fixing shit

>well it didn't have survival or crafting
It has both.

the reward boxes are just a little fun thing. you don't need to open them, you get all rewards at the end regardless. you can literally just skip to the rewards screen

I did, but great argument, you really convinced me with all those examples that you just posted.
Then again, doubt you won't make any, i've seen people trying to argue that this game is unique because it has a unique animation to draw out the bow.

Again, it seems like an actual beta. I mean, the beta servers have literally just been running for a few weeks, you can see in the daily rewards when you log in.

I think if they've changed anything (I agree it's unlikely, but I'm hopeful at least) it's probably changed in the final client/day 1 patch. I don't think it'll be anything major though, but maybe fixing some of the UI fuckups, like specific stalls having specific repair capabilities, and only being able to change your inventory from other stalls, stuff like that, that's totally unintuitive.

>but this one seems like it's going to be a proper flop.
It's already selling amazingly.
Stay ma

That's good to know for my solo runs.

>try this just now
>didn't get jack shit
ugh first time being rused by Cred Forums ever

Source?

oh shit, I thought you had to open them up. Are you sure you don't?

Kojima just tweeted the sales numbers he said survive has sold over 350 million copies and now he is very depressed.

Source?

>game is unique because it has a unique animation to draw out the bow.
The only person who said that was your faggot ass in the last thread.
Thanks for outing yourself yet again so we can safely disregard everything you say.

I wonder how much gookmoot gets paid for letting these shills shit up the board.

>Disappointed a game did well
MGS2 losers are the worsts.

>68k people played the beta
>3k concurrent players on the last day
>literally 98% of the users dropped the game in just 2 days
>he expects it to do better with a $40 paywall

So bow or hammer? The hammer seems the best but you can't get hit on hard or you die.

Nah, just hold T when the mission is done. All the loot will be on the review screen.

hah! Thirst confirmed. You get a heavy vignetting around your view, and when you hit zero, you keep over on the spot. My mobility wasn't impacted - I could still sprint, dolphin dive etc. But my stamina meter was heavily limited and so was my defense, I was one-shot from full health by a level 10 wanderer; thirst drains your passive stats too it seems.

For hunger everything starts to blur in double-images (not constantly, it comes in waves). I didn't keel over instantly when reaching 0%. Instead my health started to drain at a slow rate (22/s), even below the magic regen bar. When it hit 0 of course I was teh dead.

Interestingly the stats didn't actually start to degrade until a few minutes in. Either there's food overheal due to being at 100% or there's a buffer zone when starting a co-op match in case you're starving. Or it's just broken by the beta.

>oh shit, I thought you had to open them up. Are you sure you don't?

Better question, are you willing to risk it to find out?

There is. Your guy looks around all disappointed, then throws his arms down in that kinda "to hell with you" way and turns round. Someone should make a webm.

Unity
Also don't forget to kickstart your project.

>MGS is dead

Ignoring the fact it's a cash-in piece of shit, releasing it around MHW was a horrible idea

Thank god you found a way out of this instead of having to argue how this failure is unique.

None of the stuff you get is carrying over to the main game so go for it.

Steam Spy isn't even representative of Steam numbers, let alone console numbers as well.

Fucking retard.

How many extra chromosomes do you have?

I hate MGS in general, so it's really fun to see it die.

yes because we all know that everyone played mgsv on pc.

SO VERY THIRSTY

>the number could be even higher
So you are saying that MORE than 98% of the userbase dropped the game in just 2 days?

>he claims its dead
>matchmaking into co-op games is instant 24/7
yeah keep trying nerdio

RED WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY

Personally I think the hammer sucks. Bow is amazing especially with all the special arrows but so is spear. If you don't have the arrows or have a good gun with a lot of ammo it'd probably be better picking spear, otherwise bow is just too good and machete or axe are still strong as melee.

>literal retards that continue to buy CoD might buy this
Konami will probably make a profit on this pile of crap simply because they put so little effort into it.

The beta was only 2 days long you dense fucking retard.

spear is garbage compared to axe. I'd always say go for a high tier master key with a bow.

heavy arrows are just too good to not use. Oneshotting regular wanderers, two or three shotting most specials. Don't even need to full draw.

>instant
>20% of the thread complaining about having trouble to find players, both in PS4 and PC
lmao

And we have numbers, there's no going around that.
98% of the fanbase, maybe more, dropped the game in 2 days.
DOA.

Not that anyone but marketeers expected otherwise.

I NEED FOOD

Bow in the beta is hardly representative of the full game bow.

Full game bow will have techniques such as an Arc Shot and different ammo

I'M DRY

>the beta was only 2 days long
>98% of the people who played it dropped it in the matter of hours

>Making up imaginary numbers based on other imaginary numbers
Cool story bro.

>2 day beta
>dropped the game in 2 days

>making up lies on the internet
found the loser who downloaded a game, started it up just to leave a fake review.

be gone thot

Because they finished all of the content (read: 2 missions) it had to offer?
I'm confused. Why would anyone keep playing a beta that will have it's data wiped more than a couple hours anyway

3k concurrent players doesn't mean the same 3k people are sitting there playing all day and everyone else quit.

steamcharts.com/app/797470
Very interesting.
Open beta, completely free, highest peak of 7k, concurrent 3k.
Sad!

Good I hope Konami makes lots of money off of this game because its fun and I hope they make more like it. Gonna do my part by buying copies for myself and my friends on ps4 and PC.

>98% of the fanbase, maybe more, dropped the game in 2 days.

Nice lies champ.

Virtually everyone who's played it kept playing it for the entirety of the 2 day beta.

Ask this guy
We have those numbers, why didn't you call out this guy who literally made shit up and has zero sources?
Maybe because of shilling?
Probably.

The point is that there's very little interest, which is great.

thats not anywhere near 98%

>imagine being this obsessed with a asian man who doesn't even know you exist
loving every laugh

How bad is your math that 3k out of 7k players is 98%?

Fucking mongoloid.

You should buy yourself and your friends TWO copies each. That'll really show him.

>Virtually everyone who's played it kept playing it for the entirety of the 2 day beta.
Highest peak doesn't mean the total amount of players, it means the highest number of concurrent players the game has reached, and I think 3116 out of 7811 is hardly "virtually everyone".
Mostly because Steamspy points that about 70k people downloaded the beta, a number that could be much higher, which would mean an even bigger dropout perfcentage.

>rounding 7.9k down to 7k
why not use the actual number? it makes your players dropped number closer to your claims

>BUT GUIZ, 98% OF PEOPLE DROPPED IT IN TWO DAYS, HERE'S THE PROOF
>Proof shows the game has awesome player retention

What did user mean by this?

Do you keep the shit you craft while in a match or is it gone at the end of that match?

What about killing the exploding man? Can you kill him with the bow and not have him blow up?

gone. use that gunpowder boy.

just sweep him/wait for his attack and go behind him for the stealth kill

I don't know, I just backstab him with a stealth kill.

>have zero arguments
>REEE KOJIMADRONE
Pathetic.

How about you try reading?
Highest amount of concurrent players =/= total amount of people who played it.

Here's steamspy.
As you can see, 125k people downloaded the beta, and out of those, 78k played it.
Out of those 78k who played it, only 3k stuck around.

>losing more than half of your userbase in a beta in two days is "awesome player retention"

if you one shot yes.
But you should be knifing him anyway.

is the exploding man chico?

Spear's faster and can actually be aimed to target weakspots which means it can kill almost anything in 1-2 hits, and that was with the default one. I never managed to get the master key, only the bat but while it did do good damage and have good aoe it was still pretty slow to swing and doesn't have the range the spear does. The spear's main problem really is just that the bow is too good to be replaced, but I'd still prefer the machete over an axe, almost as much aoe while being comparatively fast as hell and still strong enough, especially with the heavy and sprint attacks.

>making a fake chart in ms paint
please stop

>half the userbase lost in 2 days
You do know Lawbreakers did better than that, right?

You really need to learn how to read and interpret charts.

Believe it or not, the entire planet doesn't all stay up playing games 24/7, player counts fluctuate.

70k people DIDN'T download the Beta, that's not how Steam Spy works, it just data scrapes from a tiny amount of Steam Accounts to see what they have attached to their accounts, and guess what, EVERYONE has Metal Gear Survive in their accounts because it's a FREE FUCKING GAME. All it means is that their data pool is THAT fucking small for the entirety of Steam.

So please, for the love of fucking god, stop talking out your ass and pulling irrelevant numbers out of your ass.

>.05 has been deposited in your account

Steam Spy isn't accurate for WEEKS and even then it's not accurate, 2 days worth of data is fucking worthless you dipshit.

Learn our Steam Spy works.

Damn, Sniper Wolf looks like that?

nah steamspy checks the libraries of accounts. And it's not in your library by default, you have to download it.

More likely than people downloading it and uninstalling it after playing it is that people downloaded it and just never launched it.

>Steam Spy
Get the fuck out with your worthless imaginary numbers. The creator of the site himself says the numbers aren't accurate, especially over short durations of time.

Oxygen doesn't degrade, but I found you could change it anyway. The burn kuban for oxygen mechanic is already in place (and cheap - 120 for +20, 240 for the next +20. 360 for the next +20 etc. - each time also degrades your oxygen container by 10%).

I dropped it to 0 and started losing 18/s, hunger/thirst started to reduce, and my damage dropped to shit. Then hunger/thirst and damage stayed hurt after I restored oxygen. So I may have broken the game a little. :/

>I-IT'S FAKE
steamspy.com/app/797470

Is this how desperate you are?
Considering your first reaction was calling it fake instead of trying to argue that "it's not that bad", I guess even you think it's hopeless.

>it just data scrapes from a tiny amount of Steam Accounts to see what they have attached to their accounts, and guess what, EVERYONE has Metal Gear Survive in their accounts because it's a FREE FUCKING GAME
No, they don't, the game is only added to your account if you go to the page and download it yourself.

Otherwise, according to you, only 128k people play the game.
Or, according to you, Skyrim sold billions of copies on PC.
steamspy.com/app/72850

It's not accurate in the sense that it takes it a few days to detect all the accounts with the game, which means that if there are any changes, means there more owners, which would mean the beta is doing even worse.

yeah, like gear rex in peace walker
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3uleVGtJ0

>I-IT'S IMAGINARY DELETE THIS
Pathetic.
The author explained that it takes it a few days to detect the total amount of owners.
As I said in this post
the total amount of owners, if anything, will be higher, which means a bigger percentage of dropout considering we know that the concurrent amount of players is 100% accurate.

You know it doesn't register unless you open it, right?

And you know SteamSpy doesn't have access to your library by default, you need to change your steam profile privacy setting.

Third, steamspy does not query all steam accounts at all times because that would be incredibly taxing in computing speed and network. Cycling account lists would be my best bet, and knowing how many of those there is, it would take a long time.

>it takes it a few days to detect all the accounts with the game

No, it takes weeks.

Face it, you don't have any worthwhile evidence to back up any of your irrelevant bullshit.

I really want to see how important all that is in the full game. I wonder if anyone with early copies because of broken street release has posted anything.

>doesn't register unless you open it
not true at all. I have it tied to my account and haven't launched it. Still shows up in my library page on my profile.

You're doing good user. You and Dataminer user are pretty much the only reason I seek these threads out and keep the tab open.

No, you are ignoring everything.
Since the amount of concurrent players is 100% accurate it means that, if anything, there's a HIGHER amount of players who dropped the game.

The moment the results are corrected, Survive will fare even worse if anything.

>you will never make love to a soon to be 30 year-old in her teenage room

It depends entirely on if there are missions that last longer than fucking 5-10 minutes.

nah, those people with early copies can't play until they d-load the day 1 patch. They did this when they saw that people were uploading story stuff on youtube.

That is not the case for free to play games. Download a f2p game, and uninstall it. It will not show on your account.

Timed games like beta versions also work on the same way.

hopefully long co-op missions that force you to hunt down supplies while fucking around

>this is a grown ass man who probably has a kojima productions tattoo above the crack of his ass
didzu rike it?

>IT'S FAKE SHIT MADE ON MSPAINT
>IT'S IMAGINARY NUMBERS DELETE THIS REEE

lmao

I didn't dislike what I've played in the beta, prob gonna get it

Oh wow, already in the "YOU ARE A KOJIMADRONE DELET" phase?
Good, it means you have zero arguments.
Survive has a 40% and an incredibly high percentage of dropout, worse than goddamn Lawbreakers, a game that has 10 concurrent players right now.

>Quick Match Hard
>match with people who clearly have no idea what the fuck they're doing
>"oh I'll pick hard, yeah its my first match haha"

>Blah blah blah i've got no worthwhile facts to back up any of my bullshit.
We know user, you already proved it beyond a doubt, we believe you, you can stop now, it's OK.

It still shows maplestory, tree of savior, and ragnarok online 2 on my account despite never launching any of them. As well as the nosgoth beta which I didn't play.

>Out of those 78k who played it, only 3k stuck around.

No. Those numbers are describing two different things.

>YOU ARE A KOJIMADRONE DELETE THIS

>I-IT'S NOT WORTHWHILE EVEN THOUGH IF THE DATA IS ACCURATE THE GAME WILL LOOK EVEN WORSE

Here comes the delicious damage control.

how did you manage to do this

yes 78k launched it, that doesnt mean that 78k played it all at once retard, 3k is how many playing RIGHT NOW but not how many people are still playing in total because not everyone plays it at once

it's the fault of the average aaa video game where hard is actually easy and theres no progression

I am dataminer user. :3

I'm also low on inspiration. Grep's not finding anything else of interest and I really don't want to go through the complete set of textures, so unless someone picks up a strategy guide I think we'll just have to wait for release.

The advance reviewers described the rate at which hunger/thirst dropped as kind of gruelling. Hard to say though. It felt like they were trying to emphasize early game survival before then letting you have farms and water tanks to make it relatively painless.

>this is a grown ass man who looks into his bathroom mirror every morning butt naked and says "kept you waiting huh?" before kissing his cardboard cut out of a asian man who has no idea he even exists

Nanomachines, son.

Considering the different timezones, I really doubt all those 78k are spread through 3k bits.

I stand corrected then. That wasn't the case a while ago.

>Here comes the delicious damage control.
What damage control?
I mean people played it, they enjoyed it, what's the issue?
Did you not enjoy it user? Well good news, no one is forcing you to play it, or even buy it.

Oh right, you don't actually care about the game, you're just here to mindlessly shitpost, right?

Carry on then, must be a great way to spend your time.

why u got doodoo all over ur face?

More delicious anger.
Although I wonder what kind of person gets this asshurt when someone shows him facts.

More meta posts.
Good thing you stopped your sad attempts at arguing.

>No holstered pistol on hip
Dropped

>more non argument
Top form user, you really showed us!

no shit, what im saying is concurrent players for a day is different than current players

>this is a grown ass man who paints his fingernails pink and writes "KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS" on his butt cheeks with permanent marker

It's pretty funny seeing the difference between people who are sure of what they say, and the ones that have been BTFO.
These think they are right
These are the same people after they've been btfo
lmao

Its only 3 days until release m8. You've done enough I'd say.

You suffer from anal leakage... Don't you? You are also unemployed, yes, I am sure of it.
It is difficult keeping a job when your anus leaks. Do not post here again...
If you do, I will hack your IP address and send pornography to your pathetic low life parents.
They have caught you many times playing with yourself haven't they?¨

Because i'm a dirty girl.

I don't need any more arguments, and yes, I indeed showed you.
A vast amount of people dropped this game.

>N-NOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR, IT WAS SURVIVE'S TURN REE YOU FUCKING KOJIMADRONES IT WAS SUPPOSED TO SELL 30 MILLION

>tried to play for a while
>match takes like 20 minutes to start most of the time
>if 4 people are in the room it gets disbanded
I tried every region too. Shit is broken.

datamining is aids
you ruin videogames

You haven't pulled anything interesting really, so you shouldn't have bothered with this waste of time.

did you find any more armor textures? preferably any related to female skulls, quiet, megalodon swimsuit or the octupus suit?

All this beta did was make me wanna reinstall MGSV.
Is the online still alive?

Kept rei_hunter from hanging himself anyway.

>I indeed showed you.
You haven't shown shit, you posted irrelevant and inaccurate data and a bunch of personal opinions based on having your fees fees hurt, that's it.

bart simpson shorts

Negative, but I didn't get into the armor textures themselves, just the UI icons.

I'm comfortable with that.

You've got your hobbies, I've got mine.

If that info was 100% more accurate it would prove my point even more, considering the one about concurrent players is indeed, 100% accurate.

As if anyone expected this game to sell.

Of course not.

>125k at a minimum downloaded it.

Jesus christ, this is going to sell amazingly.

datamining is reddit

>him

>Steam is full of shitty zombie games and open-world base game simulators with absolutely no focus
>All of Steam is shitting on MGSurvive for being a shitty zombie game base-simulator etc.
I hate PC master race retards.

Why would it when only out of those 125k, 122k have dropped it in only 2 days?

Any item names? I saw the item descriptions (rather, the item perks), but no actual names.

>If that info was 100% more accurate it would prove my point even more

Yeah, but it's not, so it proves nothing.

Fucking idiot.

>fuckload of zombie games now
>another one comes out
>brings in nothing new
>surprised people are shitting on it

where are you getting that retarded number?

>125k per platform and there's 5 platorms

The perks can be applied to any item of sufficient rarity. Or a subset of items. Not sure really. Point is they're not exclusive to specific items.

There were perk names but some of them were misaligned and I couldn't be arsed trying to match them up, so I just posted the effects text.

There was a list of gear but it was just the stuff we saw in the beta - the basic equipment and the potential drops. Clearly not the complete list since it didn't include HF Baton and other items we know exist from screenshots.

Actually since it's not 100% accurate that's better for you, since it shows less people who are not playing the game.

I only need it to sell 4 copies and i'm set. The game has no right being as good as it is.

see
And the 122k from the 3k concurrent players it has now.
Although, funny enough, only 78k of those 125k launched the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>where are you getting that retarded number?
From the same place he wishes Kojima would penetrate him.

That blows.

Well, I already preordered, might as well see what shit's in the full game myself, I guess.

;)

How many times do people have to tell you Steam Spy isn't accurate or representative

>argue something
>shills try to claim it's false
>prove that it's right
>REEE YOU FUCKING KOJIMADRONE GTFO REEEE

Always delicious.
It feels so good being right, then again, saying that this game would flop was a safe bet.
It's a zombie game that has no unique features, developed by the talentless hacks who made the MGS franchise and came out 3 years after the zombie fad died.
I don't know what were they thinking.

i dont think you know what concurrent means, theres 3k players playing right now, there are other people who have played earlier today and arent on it right now too.

>BUT MUH STEAM SPY

You are one dense cunt.

my sides

How many times do I need to tell you that, if the info was accurate, it would only prove me right even more?
It's not 125k?
Then it's a higher number, which would embarass Survive even more.

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT
Don't bother with this petty damage control.

You should buy him a copy too so it'll forever be on his account, tempting him.

>>had proper discussion about game and leaked stuff
>>dreamcastguy shows up and ruins it with dumb shit
every
single
time

thanks for nothing faggot

Do you sniff your own farts? You type like you sniff your own farts.

Sad to see the Beta end, shit has been wild, didn't manage to get a solo Hard run done though.

>tfw you lived to see MGS become a zombie survival franchise and die
Not only I got to see a cancerous franchise die, but I got to see it get pissed on.
The videogame industry is still worth it for things like this.

there was a fart emote datamined

Seeeeeething.

Why would I?
It's now confirmed that Survive has no staying power.
Lets remember stuff that shills unironically said.

all i want is damn clothes and this shitty reward system keeps cucking me

>unironically playing a lazy zombie defense cash grab

this game is so easy to cheat lol

Big if true.

Well, they get paid for it.

>Confirmed
>With imaginary numbers
LOL

They've been blindly defending the game ever since it was announced and calling everyone a Kojimadrone while acting like drones themselves.
Now the beta comes out, it shows how mediocre it is to the world, and they still call everyone a kojimadrone.
I really hope they are paid shills, would be really sad otherwise.

is that the xbox 360 version?

This really rustles me jimmies, honestly

What is this unit transferred shit I see?

Also does the equipment I take into a mission stay with me after the mission assuming I didn't use all of it?

So does it still have that always online bullshit? I was considering it but that is a huge fucking red flag.

No, that's real data, although the 100% accurate data would just prove me even more right.
Did you seriously think this game would do well?
MGO3 had a million players who had already bought MGSV when it came out, and it died in two weeks.
You thought this would do any better when it's even less original than that?

>People enjoying and discussing a game is sad
What?

Yes.
The moment the servers go out, you won't be able to play even the singleplayer.

MGO was terrible, Survive is excellent.
Seriously, did you even bother to take advantage of the free beta?