A lot of the Pokémon ROMs have been removed from pretty much every website...

A lot of the Pokémon ROMs have been removed from pretty much every website. Does anyone know where I can acquire Black/White for DS?

Yeah, I know a site.

Would you please share it? I used to know plenty of ROM sites, but all Pokémon ROMs got removed.

No.

user THE SITE IS ON FIRE

pretty sure he doesn't actually know a site.

I guessed.

Maybe try googling "Pokemon Black rom". Jesus fucking Christ this site is so retarded.

>likes black/white
>too retarded to know where to get roms
yep, checks out

>googling anything questionably legal
Enjoy that being Exhibit A, user. Might as well google how to make mustard gas followed by the hours of the pentagon

It's not getting any better.

it's not THAT hard, but nowadays it's actually harder to find than you think, have you tried it?

omg so hard :(
I had to type it into Google and click the first link, omg, I think I might cry!

I pm'd you an answer :)

Don't you all think the first thing I did was to Google Pokémon Black/White ROM? Which part of "the Pokémon ROMs have been removed from pretty much every website" did you not get? Google only shows results which, as user put, aren't "questionably legal."

This site is only as retarded as the retards who reply to the posts without any reason other than to be retardedly unhelpful.

Is it possible to use pokebank on a hacked 3DS so I'll be able to transfer stuff to a legit copy of whatever the Switch release ends up being?

Yes

PM'd you ;)

the first result, romsmania, actually has the roms tho

No, I don't think that's what you did as all, considering I did and downloaded a rom of Black and started playing it within a fucking minute. I think you're an autistic nigger who cannot cope unless people literally do ALL of the work for you. You're a retarded piece of shit and your mother should have acquainted you with a wire hanger.

he actually is retarded you probably don't have to be that harsh

>doesn't know how a rar works

you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker whose posts I have had the displeasure of reading on this polish beet farming website.

Incredible. I remember back when the dregs of society had standards.

You're a pussy.

Maybe he can get all the pokemon games in a single rar file.