How many innocent people has this menace murdered by throwing them to their deaths with her errant gravity waves?

How many innocent people has this menace murdered by throwing them to their deaths with her errant gravity waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

gravityrushcentral.com/2018/02/15/new-found-glitch-in-gravity-rush-2-allows-you-to-play-as-raven-in-story-missions/
youtube.com/watch?v=w4aC5F3yq_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have to get this menace off the streets.

Dusty saves them desu
Gravity Rush universe is too whimsical for innocent people to die

I bought both of her games but havent touched em yet, what am I in for?

>my balloon!

Not being able to unlock some of GR2's costumes if you wait too long.

Other than that they're very charming games, albiet flawed in a lot of parts. A lot of parts that try hard to squeeze new types of gameplay out of the established systems really feel similar to what a lot of older PS2-era games would do to pad out gameplay length.
Take that as a detriment if you will, but it really made me feel nostalgic.

fun but flawed games with unique movement systems and a nice world
combat is kinda shit (especially in 1) but 2 adds a lot of new moves to spice it up
also best girl

>that pic

i've never played this game but if she can control gravity, why is she a dirty hobo who never bathes and lives in a sewer? Why doesn't she take over the world or something?

what are you implying?

Kat is a nice person who wants to help people

She's too good of a girl to do that.
Most of the game is just her helping out people around the town.

She killed hundreds

I want to do Devpool but I never see it open up anymore

To save a crow

>we're supposed to believe she's disgusting and unattractive

What did they actually mean by this?

>tfw I took screencaps of every panel naked Kat showed up in

I should feel shameful but I couldn't help it

>do spy side mission
>one character remarks about being able to see so much of kat's body in the catsuit outfit
>it's actually less revealing than her usual clothes

I wish 2 came to the Vita. I don't want to buy a nogaemes console if I already have a nogaemes portable

>less revealing than her normal clothes
>with that much cleavage

huh

It's ok to murder if you're cute

When is this coming to Switch? I want to try the gravity stuff using the joycon sensors. I also want to see her BotW Zelda/Pauline dress/Zero Suit Samus cosplay.

>port begging
>port begging for a game that was bankrolled by sony

Go away

>let a brown girl live among you
>innocent
Pick one.
You play with gravity, you pay the gratuity.

Glitch found for playable Raven: gravityrushcentral.com/2018/02/15/new-found-glitch-in-gravity-rush-2-allows-you-to-play-as-raven-in-story-missions/

Layben is all smiles

Really unique open world games with fun movement
Amazing music and fastastic world design and art direction
The first one is a better overall game, but the sequel adds in new styles that greatly improve the combat and add even more movement options
I think your enjoyment of the games will really depend on how much you like just flying around

same desu
not even ashamed

>nogaemes console
hasn't been true since 2015 desu
it's obvious the game would have been severely compromised if it was made to run on Vita

I'm only ashamed because Kat is such a nice girl but damn if her body aint rocking

>The first one is a better overall game

Debatable
I like most of the story missions more but the pacing is all kinds of fucked, even more than GR2. And movement/combat options are just not there like you said. GR2 lunar style and improved sliding are so fun it makes up for what the 2nd game does bad

>nipples visible in multiple outfits
they knew

She just can't afford a bra
or a shower

stop bullying

What would she need a bra for?

KAT IS STINKY AND FAT

Kat is cute and pretty

If you like open world superhero games, one of those with a very uniquely designed world and gameplay that gives you a sense of freedom of movement in the truest sense of the word.

Gravity Rush 1 is a rough gem, a good game that falls into common trappings of new IP (a bit short, gameplay systems that could do with more fine tuning/a bit more depth etc.)

2 is the best sequel it could have possibly gotten, being more, bigger, better and expanding on everything the first needed to expand on.

Gravity Rush 2 is straight up my favourite game of all time.

she killed trillions

How can you say that about someone who flings innocent citizens off of the side of the world regularly

Superman 64 but good

I think the pacing was quite good in the first game. It focused on going to the rift planes to save sections of the city so as you progress through the game you unlock new sections of Heckseville to explore, while battling the Nevi and Alias. With 2 it was 3 separate story arcs in one game.
But I agree, the new mechanics in 2 make up for the flaws. Too bad other people underrate the game and dog on it for its issues but ignore it's strengths.

>tfw can't wear this costume because need to stop and fap after 10 mins

There's a sidequest where you take a dog out for a walk and watch it dick around with 30 different NPCs and environment objects, then play fetch with it to cheer up a little girl. Not bullshitting, that's the entire quest.

>First one is an overall better game
I've gone back and played it due to the hubbub over this recently
>Stealth missions
>Go from flower to flower killing enemies, just like the tablet missions people deride 2 for
>Entire story missions of just dialogue
What the fuck are you people talking about? All the supposed faults of GR2 are present in 1 too.

>arrive at biggest and coolest district of hekseville
>think there's gonna be a few missions there like the other 3 towns
>nope, go down the pillar until the literal end of the game

anyone else think special forces DLC was cut content for vendecentre?

I wish GR2 had less "spy on these people" quests, it was just the same casual display of story with a slight change of scenery every time

Sometime I hate these threads.
When I play the games I feel like Kat is cute in an innocent and playful way.
Everyone lewds Kat in these threads and I start to get attracted to Kat.
Stop it.

>The pace is good
>When going down the pillar is like a third of the game, and when you come back up the game abruptly ends
>And you sound no time in the biggest, most impressive section of the city, vendecenter
Gonna have to disagree strongly.

I went through the same process.
Let it happen or strengthen your resolve.

>sidequest where you mine ore with Raven

Warmed my cold dead heart.

it's fake
die nigra

>There is still barely any Kat rule 34
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
I DEMAND MY DICK BE SATISFIED

Kat is a cuter 2B than 2B

t. didn't play the game

I actually like the first one better as well, but I acknowledge that the second one is superior in every way

I guess it's more just the thrill of this whole new mysterious world with new powers and for me personally the complete utilisation of the Vita controls
The remaster was great too, but I guess it was just the magic of "the first game you played"
But yeah, GR1 definitely had quite a few terrible moments, pic related

No, it's not.
The Jazz singer outfit and Spy Kat outfit have modelled nipples too.

nothing wrong with that fight
use stasis throws to break his armour, ez

What's fake?

Kat is honestly one of my favourite protagonists.

She's adorable visually, but also she's really entertaining. Her optimism is endearing and it's charming how her tastes, likes, actions are all pretty damn normal for a girl her age despite the ridiculousness of her situation.

Damn that's good.

post 'em

the nipples

The worst thing about GR2 is clearly that they removed the exposed heel from her shoes.

Just get 5000 dusty tokens and get the Shifter 1.0

What are you talking about?

>Footfags
More like Shitter 1.0 lmao

>nep

If they ever make another Gravity Rush game they should make it more of an atmospheric exploration-focused game. I'm sick of combat and stealth missions, just give me a reason to move around the world and explore.

>"BUY OUR FIGURES!"

Difference here is that Kat is in a good game

Stealth missions can fuck off and never return

After the combat improvements in 2 I'd love to see them master it in 3

Holy shit these are amazing

>I'm sick of combat and stealth missions, just give me a reason to move around the world and explore.
Seriously? They have the photo albums where you need to explore the world to find the people and locations. You also find gems by exploring. You can take photos and upload them and you can find other people's photo by exploring the world.
Plus it's already fun to just fly around aimlessly.

And I thought I was done shelling out cash after buying the Kat Figma

Agreed, the combat and other mechanics could have used some more love

I'm also kinda disappointed they didn't go into more depth with the last mission in Raven's DLC
The capture point idea with waves of nevi was great, just the mission itself barely had any in it, so it was ridiculously easy

Funny, actually, I was just about to say "She has a similar appeal to Neptune, but more down to earth."

The "normal girl" part doesn't really apply to Neptune though.

Look in the background of that screenshot.

I guess, but if they made the game around more meaningful environmental interactions and discovery I think they could improve it. More cool secrets and events and lore to find, and not mission based.

I want more stuff like the area with the blocks you can use your powers in during Eto.

A couple of missions that have a different way to use your gravity powers like that would be compelling.

Also I think they should something like the photo album but a bit more substantial, like little puzzles around the city ranging from korok seed to shrines in their level of involvedness.

Kat will lick anything

does she eat trash?

It's not

well guess I'll have to pirate this game
pc version when

In like 2020 or so when the PS4 emulator is done

Only 3 costumes have the nipples though, so it's barely worth the wait

>2020 or so when the PS4 emulator is done
That's extremely optimistic.

can you link the full one

>pc version when

>$800
LOL
NO

Don't you love Kat?

I'll port it to PC then

No I love Layben.

I'm as poor as Kat, though.

nobody loves her
her games bombed
and the guy had two chances

GR1 is on the vita, play that

it's nothing spectacular, just tits, can't be bothered to look up the full version

How sweaty do you think Kat's pussy and butt area gets? Haha.

Haha what do her braps smell like after eating all that junk food

>More cool secrets and events and lore to find
well doing the photo collections does give you lore

Probably not very, as flying through the air cools you down a lot.

How do you guys cope with the fact that not only was Gravity Rush 2 a commercial failure, which signals to Sony that they should not further pursue these types of games, but it got completely ignored by critics and the media? It didn't even get nominated for GOTY awards while lesser games did. How do you cope with this obvious injustice?

Good games are always going to be few and far between this day and age.
If anything I view the amount of good singleplayer games of 2017 as a blessing in these recent times of bad games.

Well, the ps4 is x86 based it can't take that long
>still no original xbox emulator even though every one knows that thing was just a pentium 3 pc inside a fancy box
fucking hell

Everything I like is doomed to failure or corrupted resurrection.
Honestly, having me in your fanbase is a big red flag and you should kill me before I ruin everything again.

It actually got quite a bit of media attention.

The fact that 2 happened in the first place flies in the face of all business sense and logic. Getting 2 and it being good was victory enough for me.

>hate port beggars and all of that annoying shit
>but nipple outline makes me hope for pc port one day in the distant future
I want to see modders mess around to see if they actually modeled her nips and if they gave her a belly button.

Hopefully digging into the disk is also possible some day.

I hope one day PS4 security is cracked as well.
It's most likely going to be mannequin style modeling.

>Well, the ps4 is x86 based it can't take that long
How good is the Xbox emulator?

I don't care, I bought and played all versions of the game so I did my part.

as good as you are on finishing reading a post, user

>ywn be raven

This, gravity Rush is probably the second best off out of all my favorite series.

the chinese are retards
they only make emulators for the highest selling console

let me fix that for you
>you will never be kat

Meant for

>no obnoxious "fanbase" spamming stupid, annoying shit everywhere all the time and hangers on who just want to latch onto something popular
>won't be milked to death with increasingly worse garbage until it's a shell of its former self

Seems like a good thing to me.

let me fix that for you
>you will never be the separated entity now called Kat and Layben

Did Kat get her pregnant or something?

yes, raven knocked her up

I want to be Raven so I can FUCK Kat

I want Raven and Kat to fuck me.

"Don't forget you can get the PSVR headset at a discount so you can buy my VR game!"

Kat better watch out for Raven's nails.

people have been able to make Raven playable outside of the Raven missions with just a glitch on normal PS4s:

That dress is cute

Raven>>>Kat

There I said it. Now you may disagree, and I respect your opinion. But youre wrong.

>Tfw no white kat
It fucking hurts

God I wish I was Misai

Kat>>>>Raven
Kat is cute and has 2 styles that Raven doesn't even have. Raven actually has less moves than GR1 Kat.

>tfw you have more challenge wins than losses

Oh, you were talking about gameplay?
Nah Raven is best, hands down. She's cute, and is the sexiest of the two

>run around trying to find photo reviews
>finally find one
>2b kat upskirt

Then quit bitching for Bayonetta, you stupid faggot

Kat is still better in attractiveness, personality, and gameplay

>Every Nice! on my photo reviews are kat upskirts

>Quit doing things you never did

i can barely ever find any, maybe one or two every time i play and it's usually in havina.

That's cool and all but unless they glitch her white t shirt off and show me if she has yellow nips and a belly button then that's kind of irreverent.

>Yellow nipples
Nani the fuck

>yellow nips
>kat with liver failure

Someone drew her nips using a type of yellow or something that had a slight pinkish look to it when compared to her normal skin tone.

I guess it's closer to a tan but yellow rolls better.

Man fuck motion controls, can't wait to beat the first one and move onto a console version with controls that aren't dogshit

Yeah, people like Yunica would have put a bounty on Kat a long time ago if she actually had a straight-up body count.

Yeah look up e10 (artist name, draws lots of loli from the look of it) and kitten (jap kat's name) on a booru or something and it should pop up. Doesn't look too off to me and looks kinda yellow.

>loli

What do you want from me? I was looking for pictures of Kat with yellow nips and he was the guy who drew the yellowest nips. I mentioned it so no one would be blind sided.

>Liver failure fetish

It's all fiction, user. Plus they could be a weird dusty pink with a coco backdrop, which makes them appear to be of a yellow like pallet.

And it's not I care that much, just kinda want to know if they're pink or not pink. Sure I'd dig the yellowish one a bit more but only like by 2%. No navel will make me riot tho.

I know, Kat hasn't won a single tickle fight.

>tfw GR2 was objectively a 7/10 game but the entire final sequence and boss battles (Raven vs electric bitch onwards) were so good it bumps it up to a 9

>dick kickers
Why did this break me

gr3 is going to be great haha

I got news for you buddy, "people" are in no way, shape, or form "innocent".

I sort of felt that way about the first game's "Find The Letter" mission.

A charming experience that takes a sudden unexpected leap into top tier territory.

How's the 10th grade going

What is the in-game reason for Kat doing this?

Innocence and guilt are human made constructs and therefore one can indeed be deemed innocent by their peers.

I'm on chapter 17 of GR1 right now. How much more story is there to go? I'm wondering if I should just get the last few golds I need now.

You're almost at the end of the story. But there is free roam when you beat the game so you can go back and do the challenges whenever you want

I have the kind of brain problem that causes me to hate "post-game" content. As soon as the story is over, that's the end of the game for me so I need to finish everything that can be finished before that.

So they will provide alternative means for obtaining the online only shit after its shut down right?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4aC5F3yq_0
39:20

Considering they extended the deadline, and they also doubled Dusty Tokens recieved, I expect no.

Is there an in-universe acknowledgement for this? Or is Kat killing trillions and no one bats an eye?

She's killed millions.

>Gravity Rush 2 is a 7/10
>Eto only gets good at the only bad part of Eto

Cute.

how is that acceptable?

How is it even acceptable to shut down online functionality on any PS4 (or any console that this applies to) game when threes a near-mandatory subscription for access to said fucking online capabilities?
And form what i read its not like they are hosting servers for 64v64 matches for tens of thousands of players, its just basic data shit from which even their website uses more.
They could literally take one of the free-website hosting shits and use that for it for barely any speed loss

Yeah.
Everyone thought of the same thing when this was announced.
It's fucking stupid, but that's life. Good games are treated like shit.

GR2 didn't require a sub but it wasn't anything more than sharing screenshots and demos. A first-party system exclusive losing online after a year is insane, people complained until it got delayed but it still blows.

Do you think Laben makes Kat dress up a lot?

i blame the devs too

IF you put online only shit in, there should be a kill-switch for the inevitable case when the online is no more.
So much game, so much content already lost to this shit...

Requiring online/MP shit to unlock things for an otherwise single player game should be a capital offence, even if you intend to have it supported forever.

>no floaty sex doujins

Kat doesn't have any clothes except the ones other people give her.

I like Kat's skin colour.
Smokey almost.

It's convenient that all these people happen to have clothes in her exact size.

At some point in the first game, Dusty explains how he helps any character Kat "accidentally" throws off by teleporting them back to the city. Dusty saves a fraction of his power to rescue civilians that may get in the way.

It's just the right amount of brown

Kat loves Raven!

Raven loves Kat!

Shut up, Raven smells like grease and is sticky

enjoy your vacation

Because the masses didn't buy the game.
They wanted to buy Horizon instead...

Tfw I did that in the first game over and over again for no reason. Can you still do that in the second game?

>originally shipped Kat with Syd
>increasingly preferred her dynamic with Raven after every scene they had together

Yes

Gravity Rush 2 is a very messy game.
it took a very long time to write a review on it

Roughly 72.

>It didn't even get nominated for GOTY awards >while lesser games did
Not really. I enjoyed GR2, but honestly I'd rank it towards the bottom of the best games I played last year.

Saved furever.

I wish this site was more popular, it makes me fell warmth in my heart

>got a warning from sony because i took an upskirt pic

How many children has she killed by swallowing?

>It must be in this area. Let's have a look around

Please stop. I might end up liking it

>Take photos of things in the game
>Get warnings for them being innapropriate

might as well have not put pantyshots and nipple bumps in then

>if you want the good costumes you have to play the shitty ass treasure hunt dailys hundreds of times

"No."

>tongue out
>wink
I've never played this game but is she really just a slut in denial?

>He doesn't like treasure hunts
I've long since got the 6k dusty tokens but I keep coming back for treasure hunts. I really like them when they have little to no hints to where its at.

Every woman is a slut in denial, user. They will never tell you, and they will never fuck you, but they sure are. All of them.

What costumes are even from treasure hunts

It's ahoge simulator

>spend ages looking for a box
>I'm exactly in the right spot, but there is nothing but thin air
>realize it was on a ship that just left in the previous mission and only comes back if you restart the game

You can load story missions to get them if they're gone in the open world.

I think its shitty that they designed it like that, but you can still get it, just fyi