OH NO NO NO NO

How wil CDPR ever recover after some small slav studio beat them?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/the-witcher-3-gog-sales-410/
gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-5-is-capcom-s-best-selling-game-of-all-time/1100-6415878/
gamestar.de/artikel/kingdom-come-deliverance-die-reaktion-auf-die-rassismus-vorwuefe,3324854.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about gog copies dumbass

>GOG Galaxy was home to over 693,000 PC gamers playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the two weeks since the game’s release
Meanwhile steam poorfags started buying it on sales months after release

I'm happy Kingdom Come selling good since it didn't have big marketing budget and retarded SJW's fags gave it free advertainment

>No GoG
>No Console players

don't care

>How wil CDPR ever recover
They'll just insert more trannies and niggers into their game to pander to a wider audience as usual.

>gog
Who?

In other words, The Shitcher 3 gog sales are barely 1/8 of Steam sales? Lmao.

pretty sure that fans of the witcher also love this game, so i think they are happy about it.
t.witcher fag

What does this have to do with sales? W3 sold like 10m copies or some retarded shit.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Why is there so much blatant shilling for this game?
>Try to says KC has more sales than Witcher 3
>Don't include Witcher 3's sales on GoG
>Try to say KC has more sales at launch than Skyrim
>Be blatantly wrong

It's irrelevant how many copies it sold if nobody is playing your dogshit game.

i want to be friends with keanu

why are you taking this obvious b8?

qft

I want to be a bag of Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Jalapeno flavor. So hard and spicy that consuming me will turn you into a man with a wrecked asshole.

only plebs play W3 on Steam instead of on GoG

>Don't include Witcher 3's sales on GoG
That's because gog sales are utterly irrelevant. Gog sales constitute 0.1454 of Steam copies sold.

Ooohh, oh nooo, the bitch who wanted to be a blicksmith and the drag queen fag trope that's been around for decades are going to get yooouuuuu.

I wouldt mind a token black guy or 2 in my games if it keeps the Cred Forumsack away

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE...

OH NO NO NO

The irony of it all is Kingdom was hardly discussed on Cred Forums, yet was shilled here as it was all that Cred Forums discussed. In the biggest twist of it all, it was talked about MORE on /tg/ than on Cred Forums.

This is what shitposting has come too.
Copypasta words slightlt rearranged. Little kids fucking suck at being funny

Also, the blacksmith side-quest is about a (((Dwarf))) exploiting a nordic woman. And as you said, the elf is just likes to wear female cloth, he doesn't think he IS female.

I don't go on Cred Forums as much as I should, but I haven't seen a single thread about it there.

Is there anything that whites CANNOT do??!??!?

KEANU NO

Stop pathologically hating themselves.

I have the Xbone (X) version, I wonder how many players it has.

This kills the KCshill

Yeah but those soyboys might as well not be white.

I have yet to hear or see one compelling thing about why this game isn't shit. How the fuck is it doing better than the witcher and asscreed?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

sexually satisfying their women

I'm not going to search the archives, but I've personally seen a grand total of four threads about it on Cred Forums since release. None got above 200 posts, two were obvious shills. There was more discussion on Assassin's Creed's Steam forums on there than on Kingdom.

But still, I want people to keep calling Cred Forums a boogeyman. Its fucking hilarious.

nigga please, keanu is pure. he is just letting his loli fan take a pic with him.

CDPR been cucked

LMAO

Cucks deserve to die.

Go fuck your dildos more, sissy.

Its had a loyal following since its kickstarter, why is this hard for people to understand.

It isn't. It's shills working overtime. See

Pick their own damn cotton.

>give game away with graphic card on gog
>people play it

>Meanwhile steam poorfags started buying it on sales months after release

Stop replying to OP's bullshit with more bullshit.
TW3 at released had sold 50/50 between GOG and Steam

You do understand that these numbers are pathetic? 690k is nothing compared to 4.7million on Steam.

>b-but it sold more on gog too over time!
Prove it. Prove that Witcher sold at least 690001 copy on gog. because according to the data we have, gog copies constitute 0.1454 of Steam copies sold.

Pretty sure CDPR and M&B devs congratulated Vavra on his game's success.

Why are the trolls and shills on Cred Forums putting these games against each other? Their only relation is that they're in a relatively similar setting. M&B is a distinctly different, legion-leader game. Witcher is closer, sure, but again a different game entirely.

I think even one of the Warhorse devs called out you tards on your bullshit.

please listen to these people. these games share the same spirit. can't beleive you mongoloids just eat this shit bait

Cuphead was huge and it only has 19k peak on steam. Asscreed, the witcher and CoD have the mainstream audience, which indie usually can't even scratch.

95k is a MASSIVE number. Way bigger than "it had a big kickstarter campaign".

That's literally the opposite of how it works especially years after release.

this desu

Kingdom isn't an indie game as it has a publisher.

>I think even one of the Warhorse devs called out you tards on your bullshit.
He did, yeah. But you know Cred Forums. You're only allowed to like one video game and everything else is shit.

Ok but that's beside the point, considering this game didn't get shit for advertising compared to something like CoD.

Kcd will be rven on gog next week withiut any drm protection

They took the Donald Trump approach to advertising: It received quite a lot.

>4 million on steam
lol wtf are you talking about? If we're talking just about initial sales KC sold 500k on Steam, Witcher 3 sold 4 million across all platforms, including consoles. Witcher probably sold closer to 550-600k on Steam, especially since the devs said 613,000 PC players picked a platform other than GoG

KCshills aren't even trying anymore

24000 people actively playing a 3 year old single player game is pretty fucking impressive. Kingdom come numbers will drop like flies soon. Don’t be so delusional.

sadly i have the gog galaxy locked drm version instead of the steam drm locked version

>lol wtf are you talking about?
I'm talking about actually proven numbers, not your fantasy nonsense. W3 is sitting at 4.7million copies on Steam right now. Prove that W3 has at least 693001 copies on gog.

They were big sales on witcher few days ago

Kcd devs will get tools to modders including map and model maker, they can build big fanbase around the game

>a-anytime now drumpftards!

>hurr why do leftist keep bringing politics into it

I know its a bait but
>first: >steam
>second: witcher 3 is almost 3 years old at this point, just like op

>Kcd devs will get tools to modders including map and model maker, they can build big fanbase around the game
And the second one made will be to make everyone a moorsman.

>W3 is sitting at 4.7million copies on Steam right now
Yes, right now, but you're not comparing apples to apples, dipshit. We're talking about initial sales. KC isn't a 2, almost 3 year old game. If you can't take the devs' word for it then I don't know what to tell you.

So what's the first one to be made..?

>We're talking about initial sales.
I don't give a fuck about initial sales, dipshit.

>KC isn't a 2, almost 3 year old game.
I don't give a fuck about KC vs W3 comparison, dipshit. I give a fuck about W3 gog vs W3 Steam comparison.

>If you can't take the devs' word
I can and I did. This is why I precisely calculated that W3 gog copies constitute 0.1454 of W3 Steam copies sold. I don't give a fuck about KC.

How much has Kangdom Come sold so far on all platforms?

Vavra even put a witcher reference in KCD, Warhose and CDPR are clearly bros with each other, they are both slavs trying to make vidya in this lootbox hellish nightmare.

Shouldn't we be cheering them on instead of trying to create this retarded narrative that they're somehow rivals?

No.

lmao is that a real quote?

Now that's petty, Vávra. Petty and unrealistic. If anything Europeans of that time would've overestimated how black Africans really are.

Well Ass Creed is boring glitchy shit too, so that might explain it.

it is some cuck divide and conquer wetdream

there is no such thing as only liking one of the two

500k after 48h

No idea since than

Consoles give numbers at the end of the month

Its just speculation now but its still global top sellet right now, physical special edition and consoles are sold out everywhere

So its now at 750k??? Hard to say

goty

yes but it doesnt reefer to actual blacks

henry is a refugee

henry is the son of a blacksmith, he is no pleb

You're too dumb to even be saved, mate.

How does a person even become this simple-minded?!?

wait, wtf? Witcher 3 is SJW shit in the end? I never played that shit but at least I didn't miss anything of value.

Keanu is one of the purest dudes. He's been through a lot too. He lost a lot of loved ones. Just google it dude. He still going forward and not killing himself is a testament to the dudes willpower.

Are you always this easily manipulated, you tool?

In other words, you have no proof that W3 sold more than 693k copies on gog, which means that as of now W3 gog copies constitute no more than 0.1454 of Steam copies sold, which, in turn, means that gog is irrelevant dogshit. Thanks for the input.

If I were, I would've bought Witcher 3 due to hype.

ok

we should, Cred Forums is just busy being retarded as always.

it is a cuck talking to himself

How about because it's actually a good game and you getting triggered by a few throwaway lines doesn't change that? It's honestly pathetic that half a dozen screencaps out of a 100+ hours-long game dictate your opinion.

the game is legitimately fun

think skyrim + witcher

>TEW2 didn't even sell over 10k
What a shame. Very underrated game.

>a good game

When do you think the top concurrent numbers happened? on release, when Witcher had more players on gog than steam
Witcher's total sales AND top concurrent players take a shit on KCD no matter how you look at it.
I don't know why you correlate a game's quality to it's sales anyway. The election is long over, you know. Or maybe not?

>a good game

>In other words, you have no proof that W3 sold more than 693k copies on gog
It's literally impossible for witcher to not sell at least 1k gog copies since this article 3 years ago
gamerant.com/the-witcher-3-gog-sales-410/
which confirmed the 693k copies

>tfw you finally start to get a hang of combat, and begin to pull off the combos and move from getting destroyed by a couple bandits to being able to hold your own against multiple cuman raiders

>a good game

>no health

>attacking instead of healing/eating

you deserved it

Jesus Christ I was looking to Eastern European gaming as a way to get away from SJWs not run into them. Fuck CDPR.

surprised by the scale of this game's success desu. guess it's a tribute to the power of filling a vacant niche in the market with a decent product

WE

>a good game

>Wolfenstein peak is 16k

Nazis win again

that's the most people playing it concurrent, it sold 180k+ copies on Steam.

OBSESSED

Central European

>a good game

No, Poles didn't put up, the rats.

>the same webms and screenshots all day every day

Now I know how KCDbros feel

I don't get it, witcher 3 came out years ago

>a good game

>posting proof for 1001 times somehow invalidates the proof
Potatocultists aren't very bright, I see.

I'll buy it when they have better regional prices or if after 6 months they don't have it I'll just pirate and say fuck it.

Greedy retards.

Oh, it's the same old autist. Well, you have your work cut out for you in Kingdom Come I guess. No shortage of embarrassing webms there.

t. fag who doesn't even play games

How is this game so popular? I've only ever heard about it from the dev being "racist" but I always assumed it was some small time indie game.

>a good game

Based germoney helping out their little bro

Maybe you're just kind of a retard if you actively avoid games with black people in them?

user, I really think you have autism. Seek help.

>tfw I enjoy the Witcher and Kingdom Come

I've yet to see any reason why you can't be happy for both. I assume it's just asspained Switchfags

Its already classic

this just happened. i dont remember anything like this happening in witcher............

Science and Engineering.
They steal from the Jews instead.

I really doubt that these numbers create an accurate depiction of reality but I'm glad that Kingdom Come is doing really well. I haven't picked it up yet but I'm interested in playing it and it was certainly being treated unfairly by Twitter nobodies who write blogs.

Well its in german language and their PR head is a german

Only games with forced diversity/sjw shilling. They're easy to spot out, cuck.

it did happen but with boats instead of alchemy
also I tried murdering the herbalist there but apparently she's essential and I can't attack her, cool RPG dudes

Now if only the turks managed to step up their game and released Butterlord

>mfw the Holy Triumvirate is formed and CDPR, Warhorse and Taleworlds saves the industry

So which black vidya characters do you feel aren't forced.

Worse than the original in every way.

I like how there's a thud animation, as though he hit an invisible ceiling and that was what prompted him to fall. Strange that the engine accounts for this, most games just have the player get stuck at the top.

Wipe out the subhumans.

yeah what a joke, why isn't he surfing down a mountain on his heels or walking in place against the handle of a bucket

>implying Henry isn't just being teleported up to heaven to speak with God about daring to meddle in the evil that is alchemy

it is on consoles though isn't it?

or do you mean you don't care about these numbers without console numbers?

>Shouldn't we be cheering them on instead of trying to create this retarded narrative that they're somehow rivals?

There is no rivalry, it's just lefypol trying to be subversive. It's cute the little guys think they're KBG agents.

>When do you think the top concurrent numbers happened?
Those aren't concurrent numbers, you fucking mongoloid, those are COPIES SOLD. That number of 693k on gog is the number of COPIES SOLD. If you really think a game like W3 can pull almost 700k concurrent players, especially on gog, you are literally insane. My argument is not about KCD vs W3 comparison, I am comparing W3 copies sold on gog and Steam and nothing more.

>KCD
I don't give a fuck about KCD.

>It's literally impossible for witcher to not sell at least 1k
I don't give a fuck about your feefees, mongoloid. Either you post proof, or you can suck my dick.

>which confirmed the 693k copies
Yes, 693k copies on gog vs 4.7million on Steam. in other words, gog copies constitute 0.1454 of Steam numbers. As I've said, gog is completely irrelevant.

>that realization when the drugs wear off

Should have pressed T

whoa wait, fractured but whole released?

Politics.
Same thing happened to Loud House due to Savino's perceived right wing views.
Despite or even because of this, it didn't stop the degeneracy that happens in /trash/.

Believe it or not, these aren't my posts. I always post the full package.

Cue examples from ten years old and/or Japanese games.

San Andreas, GTA V

Glad you asked that question neogaf. You should talk more like this to people instead of labeling them racists or bigots. Isn't that better?

Starhawk had a black guy MC, and I loved playing him. I think one of the reasons was, looking back, the game never alluded to the fact that he was black, or that how great it was to have diversity, etc. He was just there and he kicked ass, I never even thought about his skin color now that I think about it.

I grow so tired of you unreasonable people.

That's an weird way to say garbage, and I was looking forward to it.

Marlow Briggs and the mask of death

descend from the heavens, oh lord

Can these threads just end already? This is reminding me of back when Wolf 2 released and Cred Forums would never ever fucking stop talking about it for almost a month. It gets old talking about one game for so long

Another great example.

M8 not everything is a conspiracy, Cred Forums is just retarded. This exact same shit happens all the fucking time.

Eat a bullet then faggot.

>oh no no no etc

stop this shit
or else

This. TW3 is one of my favorite games and so is this.

Right so then why do you sperg out at the mere sight of a black pixel nowadays?

That black guy from walking dead

Great character

Why are Kingdom Come fags using Witcher as the game they have to beat? You would think that Skyrim or Assassins Creed Origins would be the enemy.

Gotta save 'em for the Nazis

They are already beated

E

bait

Louis in L4D, Demoman in TF2, Sam B in Dead Island, Blade, Black Panther in various Fighters etc.

No way fag.

>skyrim
>beaten
Skyrim's peak happened before SteamCharts was a thing.

Same reason you sperg out at white? Racially charged stuff is bad.

Rodin from Bayonetta for a really recent example

Yep.

this game is a FotM, it's not gonna stay around. but pol/sjw falseflagging will. there is no saving Cred Forums

so you think it's only sold 3-4 copies on gog since that article was released? in the same period 4 million copies sold on steam?

It left AC:Origins in its dust already, unfortunately for the SJWs ITT getting schooled.

Resident Evil 5, but that game was called RAYCIST for actually including black ppl where they belong, in Africa.

>this will never happen

When TW3 launched it was more popular on GOG, mostly because of PC physical sales in Europe. So it's at least double of what steam all-time peak says.

Because Cred Forumsfags are literal retards and keep falling for it.

This exact thread was up on Cred Forums today.

>Same reason you sperg out at white?
Uh-oh, what was that about assuming again?

Cred Forums literally complains when there's any black character in a game at all.

shut the fuck up you stupid birb

>so you think it's only sold 3-4 copies on gog since that article was released?
I don't "think" it sold anything at all, because there's no proof it did. Care to post proof it did?

it's legitimately a comfy skyrim/witcher like adventure

also I like how you have so many skills to level up, you arent instantly a god that can kill armies.

No it's real and it's been proven. Leftypol is trying to change Cred Forums's culture though trickery, they're/you're invading now and have several times in the past.

Bannerlord is never coming out. I repeat: NEVER.

Resident Evil 5 was the point in history where I started turning away from progressivism and saw for the ugly, anti-white movement it was becoming. They forced Capcom to include white zombies, but Christ shooting down black zombies was too much to see.

It made me realize its the left/progressives who are the actual racists, who see skin color in everything, where it really shouldn't be seen at all. Unless Christ's background story included that he was part of the KKK.

>So it's at least double of what steam all-time peak says.
For the tenth time, mongoloid, I'm talking about copies sold and nothing more. You don't have any concurrent player numbers for gog and your word is worthless dogshit, so I'm not going to even try comparing concurrent numbers.

they aren't. it's falseflagging idiots that hate both games. divide and conquer bullshit

*Christ=Chris.

>ten posts in a year
That doesn't seem bad at all.

You know what's going to be REALLY funny? The anal devastation when this game fails to outsell Lords of the Fallen after the two week time period runs out.

Fuck off retard.

>Uh-oh, what was that about assuming again?

Didn't you assume first?

>Cred Forums literally complains when there's any black character in a game at all.

See all the responses to your post.

>what is educated guess
>what is probability
Yeah, gog people just bought the game and never launched it. And then after 693k copies sold no one else bought the game there. You are the mongoloid

Yo you really don't get how a white guy going to Africa to shoot hordes of savage blacks looks to an outsider? Is "anti-white" code for "neurotypical" or something?

Shitposting.
I'll never understand how Cred Forums constantly gets baited. It's had endless shittposting for ages, people who compare different games to KC are just trying to rile up fan of that game, but people constantly fall for it.

I know there’s a lot of shitposting revolving around this game but come on, a Kickstarter game having more players than an AAA title with better marketing on the biggest PC distributor? That’s impressive.

Underrated post.

the dialogue reminds me of witcher

and the roaming/exploration is like skyrim

it has bugs, but it's enjoyable.

did that even sell at all? I bet KCD already beat it

Hey, you get the fuck out of here with your common sense, you hear? This is no place for level headed, decent opinions! You'll trigger the spergs!

Not at all. When the teaser came out it was just Christ going to Africa. Africa had black people. It could have been China and Chinese. Or Japan with Japanese. Or India with Indians. Or Europe with more whites or mixed.

Your progressive movement is the only one that saw SKIN COLOR first. And your kind dictated the game to change. Your culture is rotten.

>Yo you really don't get how a white guy going to Africa to shoot hordes of savage blacks looks to an outsider?
gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-5-is-capcom-s-best-selling-game-of-all-time/1100-6415878/
>Resident Evil 5 is now Capcom's best-selling game of all time, shifting a total of 6.5 million copies as of September 30, 2013.

Seems to look just fine.

Yeah, witcher had basically 50 GOTY awards even before relasing, amazing reviews and big marketing campaign

What is going on?

The game stutters constantly in towns. That's the biggest problem I have.

It doesn't have more players than Witcher did.
Sure outsold garbage like TNC or ACO, though.

Not my post, also, it's just a fact Cred Forums chimps out any time a black character is shown in a trailer or whatever, your inconsistent excuses notwithstanding. So it's time to make an assumption of my own here and assume that the only reason you liked the guy from Starhawk is because it was too niche for Cred Forums to bitch about and influence your opinion. You said it yourself, you never even thought about the fact that he was black. But that wouldn't have been the case if all you'd heard about it for months on end before release was that there was a black guy in it.

works fine on my machine
you must have a very weak cpu

both games are great

Dragon Age: Cisquistion is a good enemy, a medium budget kickstarter beating that would be a kick in the industries balls. Sadly though it's true sales numbers are kept under lock and key.

>When the teaser came out it was just Christ going to Africa. Africa had black people. It could have been China and Chinese. Or Japan with Japanese. Or India with Indians. Or Europe with more whites or mixed.
But they chose Africa. And they didn't consider how that looked.

Stop being a goddamn autist for five seconds and realise that not everyone has your knowledge of video games.
No one cares.

what a radical viewpoint

>sent

It doesn't matter. Lefties cried and whine and forced Capcom to make changes, I think, included some white zombies even there are no white people in Africa. Capcom shouldn't have given in and told them to eat shit - they made the game because the story of the game takes Christ to Africa, and not because they get off on watching whites kill blacks. But these leftists/progressives can't see that, to them everything is about skin color first.

This tbqh, all of a sudden there are posts putting it vs TW3 instead of the usual complain about combat, or prerelease console footage bugs

i7 2600

I have no problems at all

I heard that the game have problems with Nvidia cards

shut up

It’s literally in the OP pic saying you’re wrong

Try lower shadows

>But they chose Africa. And they didn't consider how that looked.

So Capcom isn't allowed to create stories in Africa? Why? Why are you only looking at this through the optics of skin color? Why can't it just be happenstance that a government agent was sent to Africa to control a viral outbreak. Why is skin color even fucking brought up by shits like you?

Cisquisition already got completely BTFO by W3 tho

Say what you want about the game but I love it for having assblasted the biowarefags to kingdom come, pun intended.

The game has problems. I like the game. Get rid of these problems and I'll like it more.

turn shadows to low, that seems to cause the most issues

reminder to get the save anywhere mod, if you're like me and like causing chaos and loading just before that to continue as usual.

>>gog
>who?
cdpr's game distribution platform

>You Learned Alchemy

kek, you got high as fuck

the op pic literally includes zero Witcher GoG players(which outnumbered steam players on release)

>Christ
Turn off autocorrect already you dumb phoneposter
>there are no white people in Africa
lmao

>not realizing this is Henry going to talk to the Lord, because alchemy is blasphemy

>So Capcom isn't allowed to create stories in Africa?
They're allowed to do whatever the fuck they want but they're retarded if they don't consider the fact that race is a sensitive topic, and so are you.

Yeah, but since the average Cred Forumsirgin has IQs in the single digits, threads like these end up exploding and become "Cred Forums culture" or "consensus". I just take solace in the fact that there are still a few souls left who can discern these facts.

I don't think this game will beat TW3, maybe TW2 after some patches and word of mouth. However TW3 had minimal marketing influence, whereas Cisquisition was marketing incarnate. A niche game that was meant to only appeal to a certain crowd beating a 'lets try to get everyone to like it' game would be a huge well needed slap.

>Say what you want about the game but I love it for having assblasted the biowarefags to kingdom come
You could also have, you know, actual reasons to like video games

Witcher 3 had simultaneous release on GOG and steamcharts is not entirely reliable. But I think it goes to show how starved people are for actual games built from the ground up on PC.

>can't even beat fucking japs

OH NO NO NO

So you didn’t even read my original post and just instinctively replied because I said something good about KCD?

Witcher 3 was the big dick swinger when it came out and now it’s player numbers have been surpassed by a much smaller game on PC’s largest distributor, do you not see why people are paying attention to this?

I wish I could erase Dark Souls 3 from my memory. Miyazaki deserves eternal pain.

I also do have those, but Bioware needs a slap or two in the face and start improving their games again, and the Bioware fanbase needs to stop being happy with the ever more mediocre and flawed games that they keep getting.

It's a free market user, and competition is always good.

>Capcom can do whatever they want
>But they can't do this because its a "sensitive" issue.

Thanks for proving my point about progressives and their outrage brigade ruining games and storytelling with their supposed restrictions because of "issues".

Your problem, that you still don't realize, is that you're bringing up race where it absolutely doesn't need to. It could have been an African agent sent to Europe or America because that is where the viral outbreak happened, but no, lets bring fucking skin color into everything and judge.

This is why Hollywood is dying today and people are looking forward to Japan/EE for stories.

well you seemed to imply it has more players than tw3 did so I corrected you
did I do something wrong?

LMAO. truly the best souls game.

M8 I mean it, just stop being a fucking retard and think for one second what people who aren't as invested in your hobby as you are saw when they looked in at RE5. Nobody's fucking saying Africa is off limits for video games. But have a little consideration for how you handle it. Don't be a daft tone-deaf cunt about it. But that's clearly asking too much of certain devs, and you.

>t.witcher fag
God he is so beautiful.

>Nobody's fucking saying Africa is off limits for video games. But have a little consideration for how you handle it.

Okay, so Chris can never go to Africa in the Resident Evil universe because "issues".

Gotcha dude. Keep being outraged about "issues" and keep munching on that soy. Hopefully people who don't see everything in this world through the prism of race/skin color keep on producing great games and movies.

>Good idea
Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd actually want to say whether it be good, evil or neutral aka any RPG worth its salt

>Bad idea
Force the player to play someone that at worst, can only be chaotic neutral cause the character is still a good guy that can't do anything bad aka Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having character stats that define your character and allow for non violent approaches aka Fallout and Planescape Torment

>Bad idea
Being forced to play a single set character that does nothing but sword fight aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Being able to roleplay a character of several races, genders, etc aka Dragon Age Origin and Morrowind

>Bad idea
Despite the lore saying otherwise, force the character to play only one character aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having multiple characters that fulfill multiple roles your main PC can't aka Baldur's Gate 1/2

>Bad idea
Being a multiclassing Mary Sue aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having Batman vision in a Batman game aka Arkham games

>Bad idea
Having Batman vision in a non-Batman game aka Witcher 3

>Having multiple characters that fulfill multiple roles your main PC can't aka Baldur's Gate 1/2
Witcher is shit, but BG2 is the game where you can be a Fighter/Mage/Cleric Mary Sue, so your comparison is really retarded.

>MUH GOG

I can pirate a copy of Witcher 3 and have the same experience as "the 6 billion gog owners playing Witcher 3". GoG numbers are worthless. Steamspy and Steam have consistent and workable numbers.

Oh and lmao at the manchildren that love this series

And your character is severely gimped for doing so

Might want to play a real RPG first instead of your Mary Sue simulator Witcher 3

>retarded SJW's fags gave it free advertainment

now i dont know if they are retarded SJW faggots but tons of gaming publications did give it a ton of publicity, virtually all of it positive, i saw articles praising it from PCGamer to kucktaku

>And your character is severely gimped for doing so
With ToB? No, he's not. You get access to all the spells.

I agree in most cases, but the one thing I'll say is that in wolfenstein, it seemed a bit, ahem, like inserting the american civil rights movement into a game about nazis. It was strange, but they kinda made it fit the setting. Some anons don't like being ranted at by a videogame character for having too much white privilege though, they may have overdid it a bit.

maybe stop bitching about literally anything and turning everyone into a stupid political discussion?

actually no, thats Cred Forums, and im fairly sure none of them is above 56% white

So is kingdom come an overall better rpg experience than Witcher 3? I won’t care about slightly less shit combat if it can’t be backed up by the other elements

I can't even play Kingdom Come because of the massive texture pop-ins, and apparently the only real fix is an SSD, yet mine is full since windows like to take 90GB for a fucking partition then another 40GB for the installation of windows.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (v1.2.2/260756/Update 3 + DLC + OST, MULTi9) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 19.9 GB (self.CrackWatch)

>also I tried murdering the herbalist there but apparently she's essential and I can't attack her, cool RPG dudes
Fucking liar. I killed her ass in the name of the Lord and my quest changed because she was dead.

FUCKING RACISTS WINNING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERES THE BLACKS

>26k players almost 3 years after release.
top kok. kingdon good goys btfo

Is the Steam version out of date or something?

has the game been improving with bugs? I keep hearing about how it has game breaking bugs so I'm scared to buy it until a sale.

Oh I thought you needed a smaller version

Def wait for a patch

Witcher 3 is shit.

>cdpr being 'beat'

how exactly? Also id be very surprised if that game has as many people playing it as the witcher 3 does after 3 years.

OH NO! A small slav studio beat another small slav studio!

I choked her out and there was no option to kill. Maybe it's a different girl? Mine had a generic name.

FUUCCCKKKKIIINNNNGGG YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

FUCK WITCHER 3 LONG LIVE HENRY!!!! AHAHAHAAHHhahahahahaha

Look away and stab, then move the sword into the NPC. Works every time.

Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking GoG, faggots. Only retards buy shit there.

The lead designer is a kike though

> I like to take bbc up my ass every now and then if it keeps the Cred Forums away

why did you make me google that . holy shit. hes been through alot of shit

The Sargon of Akkad centrist way

>How do I defeat the alt right?
>Spam my twitter with interracial gay porn!

why are you comparing a marrowind/skyrim clone to witcher 3?

Our kike.

pol is shilling for J E W s, you couldnt even make this shit up

Sargon of akkad is a literal polturd

Twitter, fine. But anyone other than a full on sjw would agree that having black people in an otherwise highly authentic medieval rpg takes you out the experience.

Yeah, why compare best RPG series to Shitcher 3. Obviously KC:D will be good as TES series and not fucking trash like Witshit.

I hate witcher kids. So fucking annoying.

Do games generally sell less than 100k on pc?

damn that's some really clever wordplay
I'm sure you're not a 12 year old trying to fit in haha

The fact that the all time player count is increasing everyday shows that
1) The game is popular
2) It had shit marketing

I do as well,

>haha
kys

It'll start falling now, tomorrow is Monday.

That's the opposite of how capatilism works you fucking commie

>sargon of mossad is Cred Forums
>literal
no

Shut up

>nobody is playing it
Top kek
>sets a new peak concurrent players everyday since release
>95k playing today

>am I fitting in yet?

No, you painfully don't belong here if you think yelling "he's a jew" will make your imaginary Cred Forums boogeyman not buy the game.

I really hope gog starts getting more recent games and becomes a serious competition to the gaben jew.

Keep sucking that jew cock for free nazi faggot :^}

>It's the thirteenth century
I mean, COME ON !

>when you hate the imaginary Cred Forums boogeyman so much that you become Cred Forums to stick it to Cred Forums

You mean free pirate copies?

cdkeys,kinguine,humblebundle,greenmangaming,ect ect say hi

That shit is litterally 90% of the game holy hell...
Worse game ever.

as expected no one fucking cares about sjw whining, 99% of people buying the game dont give a shit.

who wrote that? where's the rest of it?

Bump Pls respond

no all you is fight humans no monsters at all Cred Forums is just trolling this game is shit get witcher 3

gamestar.de/artikel/kingdom-come-deliverance-die-reaktion-auf-die-rassismus-vorwuefe,3324854.html

This is your ""based devs"""

We already had this thread more than we should. There is nothing more to discuss, people are liking KCD.
These are threads made for shitposting.

>Er sei Rassist, Sexist und sein Spiel ideologisch gefärbt.
>Daniel Vavra ist ein Rassist und Sexist mit revisionistischen Geschichtsvorstellungen
so glad i unsubbed gamestar it almost sounds like a joke lol

>pol trying to damagecontrol after swallowing 6 million gallons of JEWcum