Ghost of Tsushima PS4 Open World/Oblivion inspired game

I'm a little late but this looks great,why is it that the PS4 always get's these type of games leaving the other consoles out in the cold?

youtube.com/watch?v=ctlCwPg79dU

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgT4vzuReA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sucker punch
Yuck

Hating on Sucker Punch for what reason? The last Sony studio that seems to want to make good games
.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgT4vzuReA

infamous was alright

The first samurai were actually black and they taught the Japanese people honourable combat.

>13th century Japan
>Blacks

Based Sucker Punch for being untouchable by the media. Not even a single peep from Second Son with the injuns.

>black's in feudal japan

You do know that Oda thought the fist black person he saw had "painted" his skin with paintbrushes m8,he ended up liking the man so much he made him an official samurai & later became a trusted friend

What's wrong with Sucker Punch? inFamous 1+2 are GOAT. Never played 3 or anything else by them, though.

I just want Metal Gear Rising-lite combat with platforming that doesn't suuck

>western dev
>not falling for the diversity meme
black characters are pretty much confirmed at this point

Sucker Punch go and make Sly 5 right fucking now.

Honestly if there isn't a Yasuke-esque African samurai I'll be disappointed.

I think the combat will be the biggest thing to prove for Sucker Punch. Sly and inFamous aren't known for amazing melee combat, or even stealth.

Or their platforming. Seriously though if their platforming philosophies are to be considered, their combat is probably going to be Naughty Dog style snap-to-position context sensitive stuff.

Yup, If I were them I would have hashed out the combat system as soon as it was decided we were making a samurai game. Hope they look at action games like Metal Gear Rising. Something meaty and satisfying.

If they implement a floaty Witcher 3 style combat system I won't be very happy.

>Another open world game
>Why does PS4 only get open world games

You serious?

I think they will copy Assassin's Creed for climbing/platforming.
MGR is a bad comparison to what you want in a grounded samurai game. Nioh's straight combat systems are good, just take away the oni and magic.

We will probably see gameplay and a Q1 2019 date for this at E3, needs to be like 5-6 minutes long of stealth and combat.

I still want to be cutting fucking down the middle.

He's making a silly about how liberals always cry about needing to include black people (and usually only black people) for diversity's sake.

>looks great
But it's just a CG trailer, the game might be dogshit/super bland when it comes out. Also, it's probably not coming out until like 2020 if we're lucky, and by then it might get pushed back even further, to be a PS5 launch title.

It looks great based on what? You didn't even post the game, just some irrelevant video.

>This looks great
>no gameplay
What the fuck is wrong with you?