The whole game is building toward getting into Hyrule Castle and fighting Ganon

>the whole game is building toward getting into Hyrule Castle and fighting Ganon
>the whole thing takes 10 minutes max and there's no post game

Bravo nintendo

ELEVEN MONTHS

I like this approach though. What other games present the final boss from the very beginning, yet allows you to conquer it at your own leisure?

Is this the criticism deflector? Are people not allowed to talk ill about this game? Shutting down ideas on a whim because you don't like then sounds awfully like what SJW's do.

The one that comes to my mind immediately was Warriors Orochi 3.

>10 minutes max

Doubt it unless you have played it before and memorized the layout, which would count as speedrunning and that invalidates your argument.

/thread

Ganon was pretty underwhelming. Same with the ending as well. I would've liked to have seen all of the races and characters you encountered throughout partying together like in the OoT credits, but I guess the game would have to account for the areas you've visited.

ganon is underwhelming in every 3D zelda

you also have to complete the great plateau and then go through the blights boss rush, which takes speedrunners at least 45 minutes

and obviously it's never going to be that fast in your first playthrough when you keep getting reamed by guardians while trying to learn the route

but who cares this is another blatant bait thread l fucking hate this autistic cesspool of a board

Absolutely not. Only Demise in SS.

>Demise
>underwhelming

It is actually the best final boss in any Zelda game, too bad it is locked behind tedious content and that Kraken piece of shit.

Nigga it took me maybe 15 minutes to beat Hyrule Castle my first time through, I just used Rivali's Gale and climbed my way to the main entrance. It was very underwhelming.

nah they're all shit, in OoT it's just a tennis match, in TP you have that clunky horse-combat and that's the best phase of that fight. They're always stupidly easy for a final boss and are often really lacking mechanically as well

Do people seriously not like BotW? I realize not everyone will love even the best games but I find it hard to believe the BotW hate on Cred Forums is anything more than a meme. It's not the best game ever made but then again what is.

>skipped most of the castle
>bitches because it is too short

Come on user, you can't be this stupid.

>just a tennis match
There's also the beast Ganon fight.
>TP you have that clunky horse combat
For one out of four phases.
They're all easy, but at least they feel climactic.

>BotW is great because you can play it anyway you want, it's so revolutionary.
>Wtf do you mean you played it the way you wanted and was disappointed? You're playing it wrong.
Yeah no, you can't be this stupid. Even after beating the game I explored all of Hyrule Castle and it was still lame as fuck.

if you didn't at least get the hylian shield did you really "beat" hyrule castle at all?

Ahahaha oh my god you can't be this much of a faggot.
>I flew over it
>WOW IT WAS SHORT
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

>implying the beast ganon in BotW doesn't feel climactic
as a phase it's utter garbage to fight, even easier than the average, but the spectacle of the beast phase is superb.

The design was literally just beast Ganon from TP.

it "literally" was not

It would be superb if he was actually capable of moving, chasing you across the whole central region. Instead he just stands there waiting for you to take your sweet time killing him.

Who said you were playing it wrong? Re read my post.

agree, but I still found it neat that they had that outdoors. The fight is utter shit, yet no worse than most other 3D zeldas imo.

>Do people seriously not like BotW?
depends what you mean by people

pretty sure most Cred Forums posters cannot be reasonably considered human beings

Revali's Gale totally breaks the environmental exploration of the game and beyond that they literally put a row of waterfalls from the entrance to the final room for you to swim up

Nothing like quoting the voices in your head to formulate an argument.

Twat.

But it was, only it had purple flames/aura instead of red hair.

Criticism ≠ Cynicism

Yes, but it's your fault if you skip parts of the game by using it.

it literally is not. It's similar, but not the same design. It's not even the same shape.

I don't think so. If the developers put in a "get infinite items and currency" ability mapped to a main button that you unlock in the main story and it heavily implies you should use it, would it be the player's fault or the developer's fault for putting in something so OP

>not even the same shape
Did we play different games?

>one Zelda shitposting thread is about to get archived
>A new one is replacing it

they've been non-stop since even before the game released. Cred Forums cannot stop obsessing over this game.