Can we all agree that this was the last great console generation?

Can we all agree that this was the last great console generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no dreamcast
>implying the 360 era wasnt good
kys

so this

I wouldn't argue it. I'm glad that we get backwards compat with some og Xbox games including enhancements.

The era of infinite CoDs, Halos, Assassins, phone games, casual flood and cinematic games?
Hell no.

Also classics, wireless controllers, party chat

for every post that disagrees with me, im gonna post a 360 era game that is better than 90% of games from the ps2 era.

The dreamcast was included too it just isn't in the pic you fucking autistic brain dead turbo nigger.

>japanese cover
kys weeaboo

the dreamcast was shit though. all it had was sonic.

compare that piece of shit to the ps2 library. not even ps3 or ps4 can touch it and newer consoles never will.

even gamecube and xbox library was shit in comparison, they were only good because of a few hidden gems.

I agree. The right amount of graphix. The right amount of crazy ideas, development wasn't as expensive as it is now, so you could have AA games with even crazier ideas

>it doesnt count because its shit
gotta love this retarded logic.

what games the ps2 had
the first persona is not a great game
kingdom hearts also is shit
what nice games it had?

>the dreamcast was shit though. all it had was sonic.
not even gonna lie, this. i'd really have to be forcing myself to play anything else on the dreamcast.

this thread is about the B E S T console era, are you seriously going to defend the memecast? lmao gotta love this retarded logic

>this thread is about the B E S T console era
>Can we all agree that this was the last great console generation?

I was 12 when the 360 came out and I still agree. You can tell something happened after that gen, the drop-off in quality was simply massive.

I think games hit a point where they cost too much to make and also made too much money when successful last gen. As gaming grew massively last gen it attracted a lot of greedy fucks.

I like how you call it 360 era, when MS were responsible for that era being shit, despite claiming otherwise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games

so whats your point? the memecast should be included by default just because it was barely alive when the other consoles succeeded a million times more?

>disc read error dvd machine
>halo machine
>maryoh machine

PC sold more units than all of these mememachines combined AND has more games. Consoles have been and always will be for peasants trailer dwellers.

You're a fucking idiot. If you're so mad about the dreamcast not being in the picture, then why aren't you mad that the GBA, DS, PSP aren't in either?

well yeah, thats how generations work. you fucking scrub.

You never had a party with other people over rocking out on Powerstone, Soul Calibur, Dynamite Cop, Hydro Thunder, Ready 2 Rumble, Rippin Riders, House of the Dead, Fifa, NFL, Seaman, Pen Pen, Frogger, Centipede, Crazy Taxi, or toy commander?

Nah, the gen after it was great.

It did have some great classics though, and was the last hurrah for Sega in terms of their arcade style games. I miss Super Monkey Ball...

what. why would i be mad about the memecast not being in the picture?

those are some insane mental gymnastics you're performing there, PC cuck

this. finally someone with taste

No, that title belongs to the ps3/360 era

Don’t forget Chu Chu Rocket or late night PSO

casuals have shit taste and wouldn't play that with me.

seems like you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. memecast was shit and it barely existed at all.

if it was so good, why is sega out of the console business?

because they didnt think it was fair that all their elder god tier games were locked into one console

Saturn was a monumental mistake that they never recovered from and PS2 having a DVD player built in was the final nail in the coffin.

The most overrated game of last gen

thats not skyrim

>360 era
How to spot an underage faggot, ladies and gents. It's called the 7th generation you fucking brainlet.

>getting this worked up over something so miniscule