Share your most impressive pieces of hidden or obscure gaming lore

Share your most impressive pieces of hidden or obscure gaming lore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zl1L0oWVoU
youtube.com/watch?v=tmHJGEcc3yU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)
youtube.com/watch?v=b81GhLgbrVk
youtube.com/watch?v=PGktGKHX_jc
youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=piMUohU2wGM
youtube.com/watch?v=DeVbMiqVuV0
youtube.com/watch?v=29knUt2xHvI
youtube.com/watch?v=09MzaJVH5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=LXuR41eisnM
youtube.com/watch?v=xzBHMmDBKuE
youtube.com/watch?v=82d_wpDfRUo
tcrf.net/Final_Fantasy_III_(Nintendo_DS)/Unused_Text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excuse me?

It's pretty jarring at first, but once you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

Does someone actually believe this?

This hardly ever gets talked about, but I think about the Hawkverse lore a lot.

look at the symbol on the chair

This is fucking genius

I don't follow.

Here is every piece of Mario lore.

What was it?

also whats this

COULD IT BE

A witch.

Underground 1 + 2 had no right to be as good as they were. Fuck you Eric.

>that nsmb disc

Nintendo really has weaponized nostalgia to a frightening degree.

I'm pretty sure bowser has taken peach's backdoor plenty of times

These "mario has the deepest lore"-meme shitpost threads have been going on for 5 years now and still feel very fresh. How?

>bowser couldn't fit through peache's front or back door

Wait, when did Mario meet Goku?

I figured this one out when seeing it in gmod

i do now

Yeah why does she get caught all the time because they're having sex my friend xD

How did bowser get through the rest of the castle then?

Magic

Mario unironically has the deepest lore.

>Hole that leads to a cave
>Clearly the sub got in this way!
I hate this fucking image.

You can exit through the hole and it brings you back to the lake in front of the castle.

oh shit, that's neat

I don't have the foggiest idea what Im being told by this image

Prolapsed anus

HOLY SHIT

cup

what the fuck, how did I miss that?

it's a forced meme getting doubled down on

Like adopting marxism for game design?

Sephiroth uses an entire bottle of shampoo to wash his hair

I don't get it?
The Combine soldiers are cyborgs?

>mario transforms into an ak47.png

What is this supposed to tell me

Kinda

its already known that combine are modified trans-humans, this just gives us a cross section of what it might look like

really got me to think

a classic

I don't get it

What does the gun do

Holly shit the Swiss made the piano

Is that Captain Vidya's wife?

>he keeps an 8.5x11 size photo of himself in his briefcase

its a device that can change his appearance/disguise (notice the buttons/LED's below and overall mechanical look around the photo.

its currently set on gman/human. his true form would never be seen by players until HL3

>Hole that leads to a cave
go actually play the game u retard

>his true form would never be seen by players until HL3

yeah......in HL3

ICUP

This can't be real, he continuously takes off his hat and throws it and his horns and hair are always there.

JUST

No fuck you, I'm not digging out my old CRT and plugging in my N64.

This piece of lore was cut from half life

youtube.com/watch?v=1zl1L0oWVoU

But then how did Bowser enter/got out of the sub?

They could be a separate model that appears only when he does that animation

I thought g-man is a Shu'ulathoi aka full grown advisor. They supposedly have the ability to change their form to whatever they want and have the same time and space altering abilities like him.

And Beach Bowl Galaxy was made to be Bowser's toilet after he turned giant in Galaxy.

Meant to respond to

please no

what is this picture implying

what else do you think of?

Fuck this game. It's just globetard propaganda.

>lmao the world is just a flat plane constantly rising bruh gravity is a lie

you don't think bowser taking a big poo is funny? haha

Keep believing whatever you're told by "scientists"

That's neither impressive nor game lore.

Any of you remember the "Mystery of the Gate" shit in Halo 2?

Who told you the earth was flat?

Keep believing whatever you're told by "youtube videos"

the Holy Bible, ever heard of it???

The Bible was written by scientists

>reading fanfiction

Oh course not, that would be some Bad Dragon level stretching, and I don't hear the wind howling whenever Peach is on screen.

The bible says the earth is a sphere, try again.

now i don't know what to believe

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. - Isaiah 40:22

Do you see the moon in the sky? What does it look like? A square?

>implying I don't question everything

Stay curtained by your ego, fedoras

Left: Mutt
Middle: Human
Right: Negro

>pasta
Here's a short list of observed facts that the Flat Earth model can't account for:
- When viewed from the Northern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a counter-clockwise direction around a point directly above the North Pole, yet when viewed from the Southern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a clockwise direction around a point directly above the South Pole.
- When viewed from the Northern Hemisphere the moon appears upside down compared to how it appears when viewed from the Southern Hemisphere and appears to be laying on its side when viewed from the equator.
- Everyone sees the same side of the moon.
- The equator experiences equal length periods of day and night all year long.
- The South Polar region experiences days long periods of time without the sun rising above the horizon (polar-night) during winter and days long periods of time without the sun setting beneath the horizon during summer (polar-day or midnight sun).
- From the equator the stars directly overhead appear to travel in a straight line while stars to the North or South appear to travel in curved paths, the paths curving more the further North or South they are.
- The planets appear to move in circles around the earth but those circles include periods of retrograde motion.
- Other planets have moons and rings.
- Lunar eclipses.
- On March 21st and September 21, from the equator the sun appears to rise due East, travel in a straight line until it's directly overhead, then continues in a straight line and sets due West.
- The sun and moon do not change size as they appear to travel across the sky, with the exception that at sunrise and sunset they appear slightly larger.
- The phases of the moon being the same when viewed form different locations.
- Tides.
- Meteors.
- Foucault Pendulum.
- Cavendish Experiment.
- Geostationary satellites.
- Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis.
- Navigation by the stars (sextant).
- Gravity.
- Hurricanes and Typhoons.

The original mario games were set in desolate wastelands, not grassy kingdoms

ever heard of magic, you loon?

That image is worse than "clouds are bushes in mario" tier.

Some of the lore is actually believable which makes us curious to see the rest. It's all about combining the believable with the unbelievable.

Prove that any of those things are actually true. Oh wait, you just accept anything you're told because it's the most commonly believed thing, I see. Stay close minded.

Nah, that’s a stretch

why did this man rip off the OG artemis fowl covers??

>there's a fold on the photo in the exact spot he dies

Doesn't that seem a little bit too convenient to you?

Back to Cred Forums you go.

> d-d-da ghost pole IS DEAD
> DEAD GOSTS ARE DEADER SPOOOPY

During Tails' story in Sonic Adventure 1, Eggman's voice sounds a lot more deeper and menacing, while Sonic sounds more serious

No. Its actually kinda a pain, especially the hurricane thing. And wouldn't it be neat if we could see the other side of the moon?

That because its just a VR mission.

I want to open Peach's backdoor.

WHAT

Christ, I could NOT read all of that.

Crocomire skulls are also in DKC Returns and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Just because we don't have everything figured out right now doesn't mean we need to jump to ridiculous conclusions like the earth being spherical. It's called keeping an open mind.

This kill the flat earther

Proof that Mario 64 is just Miyamoto's fetish art

?

shit awaits you mean bungo, I always wonder what could have been if bungie didnt shit the bed

>Mario Sunshine corner references

I love how Mario Odyssey did that thing when possessing the frog by having flash backs to it's memories as a set up to the joke of doing that exact same thing that Mario Sunshine did when possessing Bowser

what game is that on the right? romhack?

>Fire Emblem Awakening
screen?

Don't forget Mario and Luigi showing up in Fosters home for imaginary friends

>Stay close minded.
Oh the irony .........

Did you even play the game?

You forgot your pic you goddamn nigger spic

its really funny to do the same thing everyone else does for years and years user

Someone is standing in that tree and pissing

God I fucking hated that game.

That... Doesn't look anything like any moon...

wat

hold on to your butts
youtube.com/watch?v=tmHJGEcc3yU

I learnt a while back that those are a cryptid phenomenon known as "rods"

back to neogaf nigger oh wait haha

>the circle of the earth
dude I'm a brainlet point out the "flat" part for me
and don't say circles =/= spheres because the distinction did not exist back then

what the hell are you on

im going to commission Pdxyz on this someday

You can prove many of them yourself with some math and telescopes, like
- The planets appear to move in circles around the earth but those circles include periods of retrograde motion.
- The sun and moon do not change size as they appear to travel across the sky, with the exception that at sunrise and sunset they appear slightly larger.
And then there are some things you can't believe are fake like fucking lunar eclipses

you are pretty ignorant to think the sky cant be faked. have you ever been to a planetarium dummy?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=b81GhLgbrVk
youtube.com/watch?v=PGktGKHX_jc
youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=piMUohU2wGM

God fuck I can't wait for X fusion

sauce of pic?

This "room", is actually outdoors.

I didn't notice the U on his arm and thought it said cp kek

You are pretty retarded to completely miss the point. Have you ever been tested for down syndrome, retard?

This is easily the most retarded thing in the thread that got replied to.

just when i thought I knew all the mario/zelda connections

miss what point? the sky could just be a hologram/screen, the only thing you can prove is whats being played on the screen

Mystery goomba

Wait. Mario, Wario and Peach went to the same highschool. Mario then was drafted into the army and fought in a war against the Koopas, he learns that Peach, his highschool crush, was kidnapped by Bowser and thus sets out to rescue her on Super Mario 1.
Right?

>the sky could just be a hologram/screen

Not a Earth sized one.

How is the mother so young but he's so fucking old is if he's present day

Source

I love how he starts to gradually give up throughout the timelines

Mario fighting in Vietnam happened in the timeline where the stork never dropped him on Yoshi's Island and he was raised in New Donk City as a construction worker instead.

you dont know what technology they have. for all we know, we are in one little test tube isolated from a very advanced race that has the technology to simulate a sky. hell we will have that technology ourselves within 100 years

Life sucks whether or not it's real or all a fabrication, so who cares

>I can hear Arin's fucking voice and Dan's laughter

oh my

>And then there are some things you can't believe are fake like fucking lunar eclipses
That's clearly God blotting out the Sun with a facsimile of the Moon. He does that to show he's real every now and again, but retards like you somehow still haven't gotten the memo.

There’s a fucking NatGeo doc on these shits. It’s on youtube. I remember it from when I was about 7.

Bowser was too big to get inside Peach's backdoor

goatse

Did Bowser rampage through New Donk City, freeing DK father and allowing him to capture Pauline?

One of the witches from KDL3

Shit

A DESERT DOOR OPENS WIDE
ANCIENT SECRETS WAIT INSIDE

>Bowl with a whirlpool in the center
>U-bend structure
>Big rectangular tank in the back
Dire, Dire Docks was Peach's toilet confirmed.

L-lewd

This is too woke

Tell me, you absolute moron, why do ships appearing from the horizon appear bit by bit instead of all at once? How can your evil government shadow Illuminati cabal who controls the sun and moon account for this? Are ships fake?

And why hasn't anybody ever seen the edge?
People thousands of years ago had this figured out. You just want the feeling of knowing more than all the brainwashed sheeple, so you ignore all available facts and common sense to achieve it. The human brain is truly a wonderful thing.

thats just an illusion, same reason the roads turn to mirror in the distance. you dont actually believe the road is a mirror and then changes back to normal when you get close, right?

Fun tidbit of lore. Children aren't included in HL2 ever because there literally isn't any on the planet. The combine set up a suppression field that makes everyone sterile.

>Anal

I'll give it a shot.

Bowser could open both doors.

OBJECTION
how did I miss this for ten years

why is the moon in the sky in TP then?

I went to china when I was 18. The moon looked noticeably different. I wasn't drunk or on drugs and to this day can't explain it. You know how your brain can see patterns in clouds that are reminiscent of other objects/shapes? As a child I always saw a condor/bird on the moon like pic related. When I went to china the bird was completely gone/misshapen. I don't even bother trying to tell anyone because I know I sound stupid/crazy.

only if it smells just for fun

you must be underage b& for falling for bait this bad

DUDE MOZART

big if true

Yes. I think that because different places see the moon differently, the cultures there each have a shape they see in it ( like China's moon rabbit)

do people really not know OoT is built on a modified version of SM64's engine

the termina moon was sent to hyrule where did you think that rainbow of moon dust was going?

hyrule's moon was never affected

youtube.com/watch?v=DeVbMiqVuV0

Why would Disney do that though?
Unless, they had been using meme magics since before the internet using it.

it's just a normal part of the lore.

the real tidbit is that there used to be children and they were used for labor to build flamethrower wielding synth combines used to burn human masses.

This was considered too dark for many countries and retconned along with the gameplay sections of factories.

>MY SEX JUNK
MY SEX JUNK
>MY SEX JUNK
MY SEX JUNK

mindfuck

>looking at an object at different angles will produce different results
woah

Brainlet. Of course it looks different in different parts of the world. You see it from different angles.

When you go to southern hemisphere iits fucking upside down

nathaniel bandy

But only one side of the moon is always facing the Earth, moron

What. What does it say

Medium if unverified.

Kirby is based on Sakurai watching John Carpenter's "The Thing".

oh wow things look different from a different angle? whoa I never thought about that. man im sure glad I have you high IQ anons to help me out.
at the scale we're talking about it shouldnt of been as different as it was, or at least as I saw it. like I said I cant explain it and your responses are exactly why I dont talk about it. ive since looked up photos of the moon taken from varying geographic locations and none of them look similar to what I saw

Bullshit, how are the two related at all? Also I'd fuck that Dedede if she lost the glasses

You were probably looking through a layer of pollution

Whatever retard. That's the answer.

all I can read is fgsdgs

You probably just saw it in a dream and thinks it is real.

When i was a child i almost sure i saw some giant bee out of my window looking at me, the bee was fucking giant and it scared the shit out of me. I still can't tell if it was dream or not.

fun fact: the average pollution levels on any given day in beijing are worse than the worst pollution levels in LA yearly. my lungs were fucked up for a while after coming back. but i experienced it (the moon) also traveling outside of the city into much deeper rural/slightly less polluted areas

what brainlet thought this was indoors for a second. who doesnt know how a film studio works? there's even a fucking top down map of the area you reference to get around and shit is all outdoors

eh it bugged me enough to observe the moon on multiple nights from multiple geographic locations, so I dont think so. but its still possible. also fuck bees

Looking through this thread its pretty clear that people with a scat fetish are way into cospiracy theories in fucking Nintendo games

id sooner eat shit from a tinfoil hat before tripfagging

>Doesn't like glasses
Go fuck yourself faggot

of course a shitposting namefag is an expert on scat fetishists

How did you get the mods to whiteknight you? Hot pockets?

AAAAAAHHHHHH
MY ALMODS, ARE, ACTIIVAAATING
WHY, WHY DID YOU POST THIS?
AAAHHHHHH
I CAN FEEL MY BRAIN EXPANDING
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>english
Post the original and not a shitty translation

>Think this is a bait
>Look closer
>Cannot unsee
Damn it.

If you pop Earthworm Jim 2's Saturn disc into a computer and have a ripping program that can read CD text, this is what you get

In ME3, all of the cloud/Origin functions are referred to as Skynet

?

yep

It was always fun putting Sega CD games into CD-ROM drives or stereos to see what happened.

I think Eternal Champions had a weird message.

Don't blame people for taking bait, blame people for posting it.
Stop shit posting.

if that pic was taken the day of black mesa its 7 years later at that point.

>This triggers the red cross

Glasses on anime girls is the most heinous shit. Generic anime girls have to have pretty cool designs to be attractive in the first place, but that generic schoolgirl looking shit on top of it? Utter garbage

No one thinks this

It's been ages since I've seen taste this shit

>It's been ages since I've seen standards
Considering the image you just posted I'm not altogether surprised user

>Aurora Borealis
At this time of year?

This is so dumb

>why hasn't anybody ever seen the edge?
why do you think they don't let you go to the south pole

>you will never play through a valve made version of the HL2 beta
>half life 3 with maybe some of the old hl2 beta ideas never
>half life 3 in general never
>we know for certain someone was working on a hl2 map and gameplay mechanic in 2013
>tfw that was 5 years ago

I bet he entered Peach's backdoor tho haha.

Except for, you know, the second one.

>If she lost the glasses
Homo. Also, nice trips.

Mario is in a mental hospital.
Yoshi is his pet lizard
He hides "mushrooms" and "flowers" in hidden boxes
He goes through "pipes" and he thinks he's a plumber
Peach is the head nurse and bowser is the doctor

May I see it?

well thats what they did in the mario bros stage in brawl

and it looked ugly as fuck

Or it could just run a check to hide the horns from the player camera if it sees his hat is on his head. no need for duplicating an entire model to swap in and out for that shit.

Yeah but his horns would clip through the hat and his hair blows all over the place in this game. It's basically impossible space, hence having to rig the model to remove them.

this is the coolest headcannon ever

Adam Jensen slowly ruins a country club

Disney have stuck 'Hidden Mikkies' Into every single product they've ever produced, both physically and non-physically.

I don't care if I'm to big, I would still use peaches backdoor.

also hidden goofies or donalds

What am I looking at?

Circle doesn't imply flat.

>Don't blame people for taking the bait
Dumbest thing I've read today.

Moonbase Alpha

I'm sorry to tell you user, but you're technically dead now.
There's no such place as China and everyone who tries to travel there gets their body chopped off for organs and their mind uploaded into a simulation for training advertising AIs. Said simulation is pretty good but they don't bother to accurately simulate irrelevant events in space to save to on the system resources. That's why people can see such obviously impossible things like Moon being turned the wrong side, asteroids from outside the solar system and regular cars flying in space.
Again, I'm sorry you had to discover the truth like that.

力 kanji meaning "power" on the bottom of the pistol's magazine

>I'm not going to go to the trouble of finding out I'm a retard

Good move.

Something about the idea of a cup preceding all cups.
fuck you, idiots. It's Plato.

>Peach's farts
haha

>reverse search brings up dildos

Have no idea what this is

A cockroach

Fuck you Mr. Wickles

youtube.com/watch?v=29knUt2xHvI

See that tree?
You can climb it.

moonfag here again. thinking about this shit is preventing me from sleeping. so here's the approx locations of my observations for all the different-angle fags. the locations are within reasonable parallels and shouldnt of caused as much discrepancy as i saw
>inb4 commiefornia

You created a false memory user. It's really common.

i was there for nearly 2 weeks and noticed it on multiple nights. i can remember my dad tossing me in the air when i was 4, my memory is above average. im not denying the possibility of false memory, just asserting i feel its unlikely

that portal in DDD leads to the outside of the castle. Bowser wouldn't be able to logically enter the castle this way

this is the approx flight path the plane took (or so the on-board map showed). can any aviationfags confirm this is a logical route? it seems like the long way, but maybe the winds played a factor in determining flight path? i never really thought of this until just now with all the flat earth memes

Literally none of those things discredit flat earth theory. You should take some time to research things before you discredit them with some enlightened redditor's gilded comment.

FUCK YOU Cred Forums YOU TURNED ME INTO A FLAT EARTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sans is inside every toad

Fungi don't have bone structure.

Tell that to Nintendo

and then the thread got swarmed with drama from a bunch of people from a discord server only vaguely related to Miis

haha cute little jason masks

well thats not going to haunt me for the rest of my life

I'm 100% down with this.
FUCK YOU ERIC

i'm pretty sure planes just cross the pacific ocean to get to asia if you're on the west coast

>big boss is killed by ganon

Wow this is pretty fuckin nice actually. Makes sense of a bunch of random shit like the DK wars and stuff too.
holy fuck some of these i dont understand at all but a lot of it is nice ty

I only ever remember the one with the guy getting blown up

I honestly can't understand the things people do with their lives.

Nihlus Kryik is Marauder Shields

What game?

more pls
pls discuss this instead of retarded flat earth shit

It doesnt seem like a room at all????
What's this from?

An underground bunker with survivors of the apocalypse in suspended animation.

In the same manner u could say dont blame people for making you offended, blame people for getting offended.
stop getting offended
faggot go back 2 tumblr

Isn't that the point of the image? I mean, that's the joke, right? You're not ALL missing this?

You can play the game anoconda by fugging with the map reader thingy

Secret of Mana

please consider killing yourself to provide better chances for the rest of the human race to continue not being absolutely irredeemably retarded like yourself. At least castrate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=09MzaJVH5b4

>people get so buttblasted over dumb memers pretending to be retarded that they spend their time trying to convince the memers that their ironic retardation is false

I understand your mind isn't capable of thinking but if you could like cut this out (with safety scissors!) and fold it so it's a circle, you'll maybe understand better. that china and west coast are closer than across the fucking entire world

>zombie sounds in HL2

youtube.com/watch?v=LXuR41eisnM

Arent those the whale bones from Breath of the Wild?.

Im kidding those are the remains of the Wind Fish from Links Awakening.

So this is the power of Gaidenshit map design, w-woah...

WOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH

How was Cloud able to backstab Sephiroth even though he was an inexperienced grunt?

He had the Pre-Emptive Materia that allows you to sneak up on enemies

>shitting on bkub reaction images
how low this board has fallen

How was Cloud able to pass as a SOLDIER if he had no SOLDIER training? Wouldn't he die on the first mission?

>nothing about how Tony Hawk games are a megaverse connecting Star Wars, Marvel, Doom, Shrek, and Call of Duty

omg i remember that thread

Also, that alien space ship appears in Majoras Mark at the lon lon ranch and abducts the little sister.

That's a smiley face on his pants

Retard, no way they could lpad the hair and horns when this happens huh?

>translation of a translation of a translation
remind me anyone why people use quotes from the bible as proof for
anything? It is so far removed from the authors original writing you can‘t rely on anything mentioned in it.

That's the really mind blowing part about this thread.

He didn't. Cloud was never SOLDIER. He was a grunt with no experience. He was on Nibelheim as an escort and only survived through a combination of willpower and sheer luck. He survived the first Reactor mission because Hojo's experiments gave Cloud super strength and the Reactors are staffed by shitters and weak robots.

best one yet

That's why I said PASS as a SOLDIER. Super strength alone shouldn't be enough.

God I hate theories like that:
>haha he's crazy this whole time
>lmao dude it's all cause of drugs
>the main character dies at [early point], that's why everything gets weird from there XDD

AVALANCHE has no idea what fighting a real bonafide SOLDIER would be like. Shinra never deploys them except for specialized missions. After the Reactor mission AVALANCHE even asks if they had encountered any during the assignment to which Cloud replies no since they'd all be dead if they had. So if when this weenie swinging around a 50 pound slab of metal showed up calling himself SOLDIER and Tifa vouched for him Barrett and friends just accepted it and gave him $300.

Makes me actually want to update this like I said I would literally two years ago.

Shesh. I think I'll have t replay the game again, looking up on the wiki I found a bunch of stuff I didn't remember.

To think this tongue-in-cheek comment spiraled so far out of control because this retard took it seriously.

I replayed the game (up to Junon) recently so I picked up on a few things I missed before. Like I completely forgot that Midgar has a mayor. It's just that Shinra has amassed so much power that the mayor is a title with no power so he gives you the key card for no other reason than to spite the President.

oh boy this gave me a hearty chuckle

Post more timeline autism

>mIcKeY mOuSe

Its been proven that Rods were a side effect of early digital cameras having very slow refresh rates.

because youre not a real lawyer

Link... I want you to take me... to Elysium.

Does this mean the XC2's word is actually Hyrule?

But (actual XC2 spoilers here) That view of Elysium was a memory from over 500 years ago, the real one is completely desolated, so XC2 must happen after Hyrule disappears.

Dormin is Nimrod backwards. Nimrod was a Mesopotamian monarch featured in the Book of Genesis, who ordered the construction of the Tower of Babel.

The building Wander departs from to slay each colossus is a ruined tower. Additionally, when God smote the tower, he "split the tongues", effectively creating all of the different languages and causing the builders to be unable to understand eachother and thus unable to keep working. Nimrod himself was reduced to only be able to utter gibberish.

In the Divine Comedy, when Dante and Virgil meet him, Nimrod is described as a "dark titan" that laments his fate in an incomprehensible language.

So that means that the Hylians got advanced enough technology to make the orbit station. Would Hyrule then be the Land of Morytha?

GIVE HIM HIS FUCKING SHOE

>phoneposter
Outted as the tard

dude what

Hey if they could have TECHNOLOGY in BotW they can do it again.

thanks for sticking up for me against bullys, user. appreciate it.

i fucking love deepest lore threads.

Phoenix wright. The illusion is the sky looks like a dimly lit roof which does look like a break room. The sky and the buildings walls all match up in the corner giving the illusion of indoors while Heche he light at the front just makes the room seem dim. Like a shitty break room. I was also in that original thread. I didn't know the truth until the Phoenix wright anime

>Lakitu is not present during sunshine
>this suggests mario was actually on a vacation
yeah, uh, I don't know about that

yea and he's relegated to some tiny fuck off office in the middle of the Shinra building

Then there's also the direct nod to the garden of eden at the top of the tower. Japs sure like their biblical references.

Bonus points for Combine genociding humans making no sense whatsoever since doing so deprives them of an enslaved sapient race and a potential source of fantastic synths from local earth animals and the humans themselves, Valve only started up the "we can't reproduce" bit to clear-cut define the Combine as bad guys since they got rid of the Air Exchange, manhack arcades, and other beta elements that would more deliberately show it

You're joking, right? Bkub is cringeworthy newfag trash ever since this site pile-drove "honk honk" straight into the fucking ground.

>He doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=xzBHMmDBKuE

"cringe" is cringeworthy newfag trash

!!!!

translated

anyone remember the demon children of goldshire?
man, that sure was a waste of time that I don't regret in the slightest unlike my then employer

>no Policenauts

There are people who genuinely believe that crap.

why even bother doing concept sketches when the actual sprites are just a handful of white pixels that don't look like anything

So, HL2 and onwards is a series that could've been a lot more interesting

Oh absolutely, pick up HL2 Raising the Bar or check out the Combine Overwiki. Final HL2 is an extremely barebones gloss-over of the originally intended plot and almost nothing of the original drafts survived beyond humanity being fucked, transhuman modifications (that don't actually give them any edge over Gordon), and the Combine. Humanity was probably going to die if Combine activity kept up in the original HL2 drafts, but only because the atmosphere was being drained in addition to the ocean, and even then the Combine likely would've kept humanity alive as a vassal species like they have all the other synths and mechanized creatures; they clearly considered Breen to be important enough to shovel into a psionic grub body going by Laidlaw's Ep3 draft.

I would've believed this if it wasn't for the last 10 sconds

>Someone is THIS autistic
Sad, really. Could be spending time playing more games or doing something meaningful but instead they obsess over some gay ass shit in a 20 year old children's game.
Sad.

Because those sketches probably took a grand total of 5 minutes to draw and they serve as a general guideline for what the sprite is supposed to represent.

Too bad I missed it

It's Reddit: The Anime now
youtube.com/watch?v=82d_wpDfRUo

i wish i could be bowser's sub haha

the dog head you also had to set the year on the xbox hueg to 2077

WHO DAT

All of the stories are like this I think with the exception of Gamma. It's most notable with Knuckles who in some stories sounds genuinely retarded.

>it's [bad place] now because i say so so it's not allowed hugrhagbralh these cocks are so tasty

do you mind sharing it at full size? that looks fucking cool and funny

that mucho effort shouldn't be lost, crowdsource its storage

That's why Genya didn't clear out the castle himself

and a fucking incredible OST

>Wily made Zero so evil that the Maverick virus caused a stack overflow turning him good
I don't know if that's retarded or genius

>people still believe in the 'calories in == calories out' meme

20 years

Or maybe the termina moon wasnt the real thing?

>peach backdoor
hehehehe

Combine are monkeys and the game takes place in the Planet of the Apes universe.

If you don't cut this dumb shit out

I bet the fault lies on EA's part, they fired Marty and forced DLC into the game

>EA
>Destiny
That said, Bungie brought it all on themselves

>BLACKED Mesa

Gman is the spy from tf2 thus the revolver and disguise kit and the fact he's always walked around with the intel. The "paper" is actually his spy radio (still don't know what it's for) and the pencils are extra shells for his gun's clip.

This game is a bunch of poopy ass-dicks.

Nintendo snuck a swatsika in their first Zelda game.

>reverse image search brings up nothing

The nazis' true crime was ruining a perfectly fine divine symbol

This
I've even seen a Hindu get yelled at for wearing a svastika bracelet

I’m pretty sure some of these are just Easter eggs and the autist who made this should

>that doom level with a schwastikha on it
>removed on latter versions
fucking pussies

TRUE

*improved upon

What about designing all those a e s t h e t i c clothes and losing the war? Shit, I don't care about their ideology, but they fucking knew how to dress.

imagine if the nazi dress code involved fedoras

>the second one
That one took place in mario's bed

>The game that single-handily saved the FE franchise
>Shit
PLEB TASTE DETECTED

>he doesn't know about integrated circuit easter eggs

Some need microscopes to be visible.

I wish it'd be more socially acceptable to use fascist/militaristic inspiration in your clothing. I get as close as I can without making it obvious, not because I'm right wing but because I think the mix of simplicity, modesty, and power is fantastic.

The Doom novels got a chuckle out of me for writing that off as aliens using it as an "ahh spooky scary bad" attempt at psych-horror for their invasion on humans. They were pretty bad overall and one of the first of many attempts to write off Doom's demons as aliens to the point of completely excluding Hell, but they took the piss with themselves at a few points.

I just love their overcoats and some of the more modest head covers. No other cap I could find has quite the proportions of the SS cap. The iconography is also very appealing, except the skull and bones.

the lake is connected to the sea btw

fuuuck literally just played tis for the first time and never caught this holy crap

The prince from Yoshi Safari.

Is this a JoJo reference?

Holy shit...

KURSED

there's loads of interesting shit happening in most FF games that people miss out, like the whole GF's causing memory loss that most people don't seem to realise until it's thrown directly in their faces later in the game and even then some people just ignore the significance of it

>EA

Everytime

this thread is too woke for me

The Final Fantasy III remake has such deep lore that it's hidden in the coding.
tcrf.net/Final_Fantasy_III_(Nintendo_DS)/Unused_Text

Glasses are generic schoolgirl shit now I guess

thx doc

Woke up my neighbors

>dank memes
Why does this phrase make me so angry

Weak mental constitution, generally speaking.

No, the moon doesn't have different shapes as seen from different places on Earth, BUT, it will appear rotated depending on how far north/south you are. Example: In Australia the moon will look upside down since you see it on the north side of the sky instead of the south. You probably just got confused from that.

>I'd fuck that Dedede if she lost the glasses
>Not fucking the glasses off.
Literally a homo

made me laugh

am i late

>Mario caused 9/11
Yep

I just assumed it’s alyx and Gordon put the photo in his locker because Eli wanted everybody to see hi baby and Eli wouldn’t shut up about it

succ!

luigi is smarter than mario

Makes sense. Luigi is always portrayed as neurotic/cowardly yet crafty, while Mario is brave and very simple in his goals and methods

I have never been more mad then at the end of this fucking movie
fuck dogs

whoa...

Bullshit, just checked on my PS1

Here's some unironic Tomb Raider trivia. When setting the vertex coordinates, an extra 0 accidentally got added to her bust. The developers thought it looked good like that, so it stayed.

in mario rpg, the red yoshi has blue tongue, however we never see it in-game

I just pulled up a picture of the original model and I can absolutely see how this could be true

COULD HE BE STILL ALIVE?

mario has brought their bloodline to a halting stop. who really is the bad guy?

I've never even played these games and this picture is so fucking cool to me

This picture makes me really want to play the Tony Hawk games. I've only tried out the first or second one I think.

Deepest lore.

>The invading army had FAMILIES! We were the bad guy all along!

>Peach's back door

I'm pretty sure Kirby is inspired by Dragon Ball

mario sunshine predicts Luigi hanging himself

IT'S ALL THE IMAGINATION OF AN AUTISTIC CHILD

this is why Waluigi being the guy who makes devious gadgets and shit would make sense if he and Wario ever get a damn game.

because apparently loud = "funny"

Huh?

I never met my dad, but I've seen the results of his abuse. I wish to god he were alive so that I could kill him myself.

No, there are not.

Imagine if Hitler gave every speech wearing sandals with socks.

who was princess toadstool? and why did peach replace her

>THUG2
>Good
Pick one

I think it’s trying to imply that SMB1 takes place in Mexico

wtf man?

is there a yoshi skeleton in this game?

Why did Butterfree and Venonat/Venomoth have such gigantic Psychic splash in their learnset?

>Psychic
>Psybeam
>Psywave
>Reflect
>Rest
>Confusion
>Teleport

thats a lot of psychic that no other bug types have

this has no confirmed lore but i feel like Venonat -> Butterfree was a Bug/Psychic line batted around during early development

Is this a SM64 reference? Well done, cuphead devs...

>There is not a single experiment reproducible by a layman to prove the earth is round
>All conclusive evidence is handed to us by the government
HMMMMM

Can you post more examples of this type of fashion? Make a thread on /fa/ maybe.

Is this implying Eli had sex with his daughter?????

I can hear his voice invading my mind.

>Disprove a point someone is making
>Get called a retard at the same time everyone is agreeing with the post
HMMM

I didn't realize Copernicus was a government agent

Is the moon in the night-time skybox of TP?

Copernicus and the ancient Greeks are government fabrications.

Damn, it's almost as if mario and zelda games are made by the same company...

How do you know?

It's a fucking garden. Prove to me it's specifically eden or shut the fuck up.
These threads are waaaaay too full of people spouting shit like this without backing it up.

yes, hyrule and termina's moons are different, they each have their own moons, but terminas moon is sent to hyrule at the end of MM