Cred Forums Plays Fire Emblem 3 Book 2

Last thread:
Last time:
>We started Chapter 18
>Orleans's wolf knights blocked our path
>We used the again staff to completely slaughter them except for Roshe, who we let run away
>Then we found the king of Orleans in a random village
>He apologized for his knights attacking, and gave us the life orb even though we massacred his army
>Then there were wyvern rider reinforcements
>However our archers and own wyvern riders took care of them
>Then we promoted both Linda and Merric
>Marth then seized the castle and found out that there was a attempted coup at Pales to overthrow God Emperor Hardin
>Of course it failed and most of the knights were executed
>Even so, Marth and his army hurries over to Pales to try and save Midia and all of the other royal sisters
>We starter chapter 19, which brought us right in front of Hardin's castle
>And there's a fucking huge army defending it
>But don't worry, according to Jeigan 27 damage paladins and siege magic bishops are "weak mercenaries"

And that's where we left off. This a blind ironman run done by me, from time to time I will ask you guys to make decisions such as who to deploy, what items to buy, which unit to use stat boosters on, etc. So far only Cain, Bantu, and Julian has died, but it was voted to reset for Julian because he's needed for the best ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjGDLllpO_U
fireemblemwod.com/fe3/guia/cap19.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QRmRg3ydPtw
serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/225-War-of-Heroes.mp3
serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/203-Off-to-War.mp3
dropbox.com/s/1sj9klkzcsqnr6e/TactHackV4.gba?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=me7JkyNO6hU
serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/228-Evil-One.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to continue where we left off.

So far only the thieves have moved towards us, the paladins don't seem to want to rush our position yet.

Speaking of which, did you kill all ten thieves last chapter?

Looks like Hardin's and Nina's marriage isn't working out so well.

I think so, they stopped spawning after a while.

>Oh deities
Confused face.

I just took a look at Samto's stats, Jesus Christ he's nearly Hardin tier.

Wanna try him out at the arena?

>Expecting a marriage to bring peace to the world
Fucking millenials i swear

Well, it's not like they thought marriage itself was gonna bring peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjGDLllpO_U
Oh shit it's Roshe!

How much of a bench warmer is he?

By the looks of these bases, a benched rear end motherfucker

But that what she said, then blame god, its fucking millenial behavior

Hilariously, he has the highest base HP out of all usable units in the game, at 36. But otherwise he's pretty useless. Least he comes with a Silver Lance to hold his own during this chapter.

growths>bases

Okay, I don't know what you're even talking about. Also, you're probably just as much a millennial as the people you condemn, given all it takes is to be born in the later half of the 90s.

Est caps her mounted strength stat!

Go away Fire Emblem Wikia

>80/40/50/40/50/30/30/3
I'll admit they're stronger than average, but Abel had similar growths and higher bases at level 1.
Though that does get me thinking that Roshea is a vastly underused unit in Book 1 and FE11. Really shows just how better Cain, Abel and Hardin are in comparison.

Nah man, i still believe that you can do ok in life with hard work or blackmailing people

What should I get?

I'd say save the purchasing for after you've beaten the chapter.

silver axe

I want a dragonkiller

Alright, so when will these fuckers charge me?

We crashed the market so hard that no one is selling them anymore.

Head a little bit north. They'll start charging once you've gotten north of that right point in the diamond-shaped mountain range.
There's an extra-strong Paladin in the group who drops a Dracoshield, btw. Try to prioritize him.

Snacky should had been the main lord in Radiant Dawn

You weren't kidding. Don't worry, these """weak mercenaries""" are no challenge for us!

>2 levels higher than the boss

"But then that would mean Ike wouldn't be in FE10!"

Here they come. This could get ugly quickly.

Kinda makes me think that he should be a actual character or something other than a generic unit.

I think Feena is intentionally trying to not get put on the frontline.

Maybe this is what happened to Heimler in FE3.

SHEEMA THE WALL

>4 unique posters

THE SLAUGHTER BEGINS

Slow day today.

>when Cred Forums used to be good

Astria please

>deliphisage and nigger talk to eachother the thread.

He's not Nigger.

It's just crit after crit.

Well why don't you start some discussion then?

God damn, every single attack on these paladins so far has been a crit.

It's just a fucking massacre.

RYAN THE RIPPER

True. Nigger hated other tripfags.

S A M T O
A
M
T
O

He hated me because I kept trying to backseat game him, not because I was a tripfag.

And that's the dracoshield paladin down.
I do hate a lot of tripfags, especially a certain Mexican. But Delphi has been nothing but helpful to me in this run, so of course I'm not going to act like a dick to him.

>tripfags cocksucing each other
the state of nu-Cred Forums

I am in disbelief. Being married to this selfish, evil cunt didn't work out alright?

Sup CipherAnon. How many Nyna cards are there?

She doesn't look so evil to me.

i am actually happy that this rostie got a no-happy ending and Zeke got a total cutie to bang

Micaiah should have, and Ike should have been long gone.

And that's all of the paladin and mage brigade down.

Good to see you cipheranon. What's the new card today?

What does Zeke have to do with Nyna? They live in completely different continents.

t. micaiah fag

I still don't like how young Teeta's redesign is.

And here's Marth's final level up.

>skill and HP
Oh hi Roy.

Micaiah is objectively better than any GBA or [3]DS Lord.

How did you guys know it was me?

Exactly one. It actually doesn't look bad.

No reveals on weekends! Yesterday was a special case because of the livestream. We'll have a new card to gawk at in about five hours.

SPEEDY BISHOP

That isn't Roy, he's actually useful in the final maps without a promotion.

You better not be implying that she's better than the Chadlord Marth.

I am intrigued, how so?

Nobody else posts Cipher cards on this thread.

All that's left are some ballistas, bishops, and a couple knights.

This went by faster than I thought it would.

Surely that can't be true!

I like that Bantu looks so badass but he's hilariously fucking weak, the worst manakete of them all

Try to prioritize getting exp for Julian while the rest of your units block up the forts. You go near the palace unprepared, and you'll regret it.

>putting Julian near forts
After what happened last time, I'm not sure I want to do that.

What are the reiforcements?

fireemblemwod.com/fe3/guia/cap19.htm

Maybe hop Julian from fort to fort to maximize evasion. The reinforcements won't spawn unless you go adjacent to the palace. Heck, you can even kill the boss before the reinforcements spawn if you attack from 2 spaces below him.

>Chadlord Marth.
I am not.
desu, its moreso that Eirika/Lyn/Wood are so fucking boring. At least with Roy they tried to make him interesting.

Micaiah actually has shit going for her, and is actually flawed. FUCKING BLOODPACTS probably had a decent concept on paper, but since ISIS is retarded they didn't bother to explain shit, so Micaiah's actions come up as stupid (lol spies). Micaiah was forced to do terrible shit, and had it been Corrin or Ephraim, they would have just asspulled their way out. Micaiah couldn't, and I liked that.

Alright, I'll stay out of that box and have Julian kill the ballistas and bishops.

To be fair, Ephraim trying to asspull his way out of a situation gets his scared stone broken.

>Eirika/Lyn/Wood are so fucking boring
People see what they want to see, dude. If you want to see X as interesting and Y as boring, your brain will do whatever it takes to make that perspective correct in your eyes.

i'm willing to admit i love eirika and eliwood and find them interesting in their own way.

but i'm still the number one micaiah white knight of Cred Forums.

>Ephraim trying to asspull his way out of a situation gets his scared stone broken.
That is literally the ONLY time Ephraim ever faces consequences for his actions. Despite the lip service Seth gives him during his route and in Chapter 16's outro, Ephraim is never painted as anything other than a selfless superhero throughout the entire game. Most of his relationships don't have to do with his personality, but rather how people react to his completely overpowered flawlessness. It's part of the double standard that makes me feel like FE8 is sexist.

Nice mental gymnastics

>but i'm still the number one micaiah white knight of Cred Forums.
Nice try. I don't see a MichaiahAnon trip anywhere on you.

>Ephraim is portrayed as superman
>Eirika is just your typical dumb woman
I dont see anything wrong here

Picking off a few of the ballistas and bishops so it isn't stupidly unsafe for Julian.

Honestly I think that's why I like Ephraim. He's so stupidly perfect it's endearing. At least for me.

that exists? also i stopped using tripcodes after my /m/ days

Is there any way I can respond to this post that won't get me labeled a Jew?

There is only 10 posters, go for it

Alriight, to Pales then.

>another /m/an galavants around these threads
I'll be dipped.

Okay then.

Your joke is boring.

Buy some Dragon killers, they might come handy soon.

Final Archanea game with Marth/Caeda/Alm/Celica protagonists where Marth finally gets a promotion when

>He's so stupidly perfect it's endearing. At least for me.
Can relate. I fucking love Ayesha from Atelier. Her game was way too comfy.

He already has a lot of them. And there's another shop in Chapter 21 where he can buy them far more easily.

I'm fine with the perfection to some degree. I just don't like what it does to Eirika.

small world eh? its embarrassing to look back on but i don't regret it, better i get being a tripfaggot out of the way when i'm younger then when i'm older

I mean, he has a promotion. It's just not in any of his games.

There's more than you'd think.

Picking off more of the ballistas and bishops.

Est also got a empty level that went by too fast to cap.

Well Eirika is a sheltered princess while Ephraim trained himself up into a soldier.

He deserves better. And a joint Archanea Valentia game would be sick as hell if they limited the cast to the allstars of each continent.

Speedy girl.

So what? If the game was fair, the narrative would've highlighed Ephraim's flaws more while giving Eirika some traits that make her stand out from under her brother's shadow, like with Celica in Chapter 2 of FE15.

Skillful girl

I'll admit that Eirika is pretty bland. I hope we get a really good female lord in the future, but knowing IS that probably won't happen.

checking those tracian digits

Does it really matter when both twins are quite popular in the fanbase regardless of their flaws?

>Is there any way I can respond to this post that won't get me labeled a Jew?

Dorias or August

August

Literally who would say Dorias over August without trying to be contrarian?

But Celica was a dumb bimbo that couldnot undertand that war was needed during that time

Dude, we can't even get a female Danganronpa protagonist. If Japanese games are ever allowed to have female protagonists, they're forced to turn them into body-strutting eye candy.

Anyone got a ROM of tacthack

What the fuck is wrong with (You)

Nigger what

>Dude, we can't even get a female Danganronpa protagonist
But we get one, what is ultra despair girl and to an extent DR0

There really is no competition. Dorias is a likeable guy even if he is kind of an idiot. But August is probably the best tactician in the series.

Gonna need context here. I've only played DR1 and 2 and heard a bunch of spoilers about 3.

yeah it's a pretty bad state of affairs. in FE the only solo female protag is Micky who gets her game hijacked anyways because Ike is the fucking supreme

Nintendo don't like branching out with their protagonists though

JULIAN

All you need is a FE7 rom and then get the patch from Serenes forest.

>killed in the first episode of the anime adaption

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

those are spin off games.

The problem is that it's hard to come up with a flaw for a character like Ephraim that isn't Brawns > Brains, and they had just done that with Hector in FE7.
They tried to do something unique with a similar character, Alm, by having Celica call him a warmongerer at the end of Act 2, but that falls flat on it's face and doesn't really make sense.

Recommend me a SPRG other than FE, Kaga Saga, or Shining Force. I should really play more.

I raise you this bloodthirsty warmonger. You are right for the most part though.

J U L I A N

W O W

...Probably. I dunno, ever since I first found out about Ephraim Route's changes to the narrative from Eirika Route, I've been on turbo alert for these kinds of double standards in the games I play, especially after my turn to the left. I don't think it's exactly a good thing to say that the least male-biased game I've played in recent memory is fucking Xenoblade.

And that's all of the enemies taken care of. All that's left is the boss. I'm not going to bother with the reiforcements, is there anything I should get from the shop before I seize the throne?

A lap dance

A couple of each silver weapon, and refreshing all the silver item uses in your current army.

It may be wise to get more Dragon-killing weapons.

I unironically would like portraits in this style for a Shadow Dragon re-remake which better fucking happen in my lifetime i swear to god

He doesn't need any yet. And he already has plenty. And it's not like there's any units vulnerable to Wyrmslayers in Chapter 20.

Because videogames were aimed to males since the beginning, women just play them to became the center of atention like they always do, did you ever go to school, you cam see that type of behavior there

I miss Lena and Maria.

Yes, I've watched [Bannable Wordlist]'s video on Bronies and Sarkeesian, too. Still fucking bugs me.

>F O U R versions of FE1
No.

Yes, but I don't know how much he went through those weapons in the Anri's Way chapters, and this is one of the last points you can get them.

Bought 3 sliver swords, 1 sliver lance, 2 dragonkillers, and 2 sliver bows.

That enough?

>Remasted FE1 abel portrait doesn't have his buck teeth
It's shit

Less than you'd expect. Most of his kills went to Ryan and Castor.

Mystery of the Emblem is too popular to not eventually get another remake, so I'd imagine both of the of the Archanea games haven't reached their final forms yet.

AND ALL OF THEM ARE FLAWED OR DATED IN SOME FASHION

THEY DESERVE BETTER

>buck teeth
I always just thought he had his mouth open.

>tumblr
Fuck off

Shadow Dragon is totally fine even if warp is fucking busted

Been waiting to post this.

Sorry, it's were the artist was from. Want me to take the extra time to change the filename so you don't get triggered?

Most peoe dont hate either. Get over yourself.

His official FE1 art from the manual shows him with buck teeth.

Speaking of Cain and Abel.

You know, i wished that Marth and Alm would meet, or their descendants

*citation needed*

All of this shittalking FE12 in these threads has made me think, how easy is it to hack FE12? Depending on the difficulty I might rewrite the script to make the MU more of a background thing, kind of like those guys who rewrote Conquest's script to be less retarded.

Oh, guess I hadn't seen it until now somehow.

>everyone must have the same oppinion as me

Naaa, even so i would have figured that its for tumblr, they always try to "fix" everything

t. reddit

Time to kill the boss with a thief that has a magic sword because this boss has no fucking ranged weapons or res.

Why not just hack the MU out completely? Rewrite the script and adjust the map to be more in line with FE3.

>everyone must have the same opinion as me
(You)

>how many layers of stats are you on
>like, 1 my dude
>watch this
>L U C C

Hacking it out of non-prologue, non-gaiden chapters should be plenty. That way you don't have to completely rewrite those too.

Or just remove the prologue and gaiden chapters, since they add nothing to the story except a Nino clone waifu.

This should be enough.

I mean I guess you could. I don't really see a reason to do more work than necessary when the main goal is already accomplished.

Not an argument.

>[Bannable Wordlist]

What?

Now time to quickly seize the castle before reinforcements can come.

And neither is (You)rs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRmRg3ydPtw
Just try to add his username into a post.

Katarina joining when?

I love both, if SD got the Gaiden treatment with godlike voice acting and a soundtrack that isn't shackled to the DS soundchip I'd be over the moon.

Also cool thing I wasn't aware of, but Wendee Lee (who is the voice of Lyn) was the voice director for SoV. Makes sense that a seasoned VA would be good at it but I didn't know she handled that sort of thing.

That's what I'm saying man!
the cast of the two games could have some really fun interactions. I want to see Minerva and Celica talk about the Whitewings, or royal knights from both countries hanging out.

You need to go back.

oh boy huge text dump incoming.

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Why does this keep popping up everywhere?

i couldn't resist
>posts picture of the optional female protagonist of Fate/Extra as a sign that japan can have female protagonists in a mainline game
>she fuckin dies in the first episode of the anime and is replaced by the male protagonist.

there was a better choice somewhere to post, then her.

No, I mean the "OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" meme.

Looks like this asshole forced Nina into marriage.

Well Wendee Lee is fucking Elder God tier for and english VA, she voices fucking Blanc

I'd rather not hack him out completely because I actually do like the MU as a concept, it was just executed horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. My changes would be like this:
>Revert all FE3 story segments back to their FE3 form
>remove some of the bullshit with the MU getting special cocksucking treatment, mainly in the Prologue
>give the MU cutscenes, just keep them out of the main story
>I like the idea of the MU being an advisor to Marth, but it wasn't executed well. Keep him as an advisor and not a close friend, kind of like Malledus
>Do some shit to make the Gaiden chapters more interesting

>I actually do like the MU as a concept
Why do you need to feel powerful in a fucking strategy game?

Because I like the idea of having a unit I can change to fit my needs for any given run?

>some asshole forces 2 people who don't like eachother into marriage
holy shit is Boa Robin?

Well that surely bite them good in the ass

can anyone stop him?

That's nearly every unit in FE11 to 14.

>Marth narrowly escaped being married to Nyna
Luckiest man alive

What its a secod seal?

I never said it was executed well. I hate reclassing usually and would've made the FE12 MU some kind of villager.

Caeda would have stepped in at some point regardless, she stops at nothing.

It's not Boah's fault. As adviser to the crown, he certainly bears some responsibility, but as has been addressed in Chapter 14, it was the fault of an Archanean aristocracy which demanded a king of its choosing on the throne and wouldn't accept Nyna's choices.

Imagine a timeline where Marth married Nina and Sirius and Sida go in a fucking killing spread in the country

I never customize the MU looks, so I don't really care for the self-insert aspect.
I'm talking both from a gameplay standpoint (customization is fun) and a story standpoint (somebody whose small actions ended up proving vital for victory but were forgotten to history is a neat concept)
The problem is that instead of giving him new actions, they just shoved a bunch of things Marth did onto him and explained it as "oh well at the end he said to say Marth did everything so that history would remember him and not me"

You don't need an MU to fulfill that desire. Why do you want one?

>Hardin finds out Nina actually still loves dead Camus
>He goes full virgin mode and cries in his room
What the fuck, how could this happen? He was supposed to be a fucking CHAD!

Dark orb Caeda would gave been a sight to behold.

A tamed Camus by Nina would could not be so bad of a King, right?

that'd be a pretty neat spinoff game if Caeda, Ogma, Bord, Cord, and Barst taking on Archanea to reclaim her man
Catria would join and be a traitor/final boss

Even Chads have a weak spot.

Finding out your love is unrequited isn't cuckoldry. That would be him getting off to Camus fucking her.
How would you react if you found out your love is one-way? I would be depressed too.

I don't use the MU as a self insert if that's what you're thinking. I like the idea mechanically of a customizable unit. Of course, giving everyone the ability to reclass makes that not unique, but it would be a neat concept if it was in isolation.

>I never customize the MU looks
>Customization is fun
Make out your mind

What new actions would there even be to give to a hypothetical character that is literally just anyone who isn't Marth? History tends to almost always be written in the form of the Great Man narrative, so pretty much everybody who isn't the lord would end up erased from the annals of history. It doesn't matter if they're Jeigan, Malledus, Cain, Navarre or even Camus or Elice. History will almost always be told in the form of "And so Marth and his army liberated Akaneia from the evil Emperor Hardin and saved the world". All this "Hero of Shadow" thing does is rip out the subtlety.

That still makes that single unit a special snowflake better than everyone else.

>Yandere Sida
I need this in my life, we need a "if" remake if FE 3

And now that I think about it, we already have Xane.

Customizing stats and class you niggerfaggot.

Honestly it would require either making the Gaiden chapters significant in the story (out of the question, that mess can be salvaged but not that hard) or another side-story.
After all, Echoes added Berkut as an entirely new character and gave him tons of story significance without making it seem out of place.

How does having another unit in a conventional class make them a special snowflake?

Oh fuck, Nina is about to become a live sacrifice.

Guess Hardin is next, huh?

Sorry, I thought you were saying "a single unit able to reclass while everyone else can't". Could you try rephrasing?

And hey, now that I thought about it, FE2 also has the Villagers.

>Catria would join and be a traitor/final boss
Its pretty sad that user can come with a better storytelling that the enterity of ISIS

Forgot to include this in my post.
Essentially, I would make Kris to Marth like Leif was to Seliph. Leifs actions in FE5 were instrumental to Seliph's later success, but they were relatively minor in comparison.

>DUDE KEK MEMES LMAO

it would shake things up better than Caeda goes to archanea and marries marth the end

That's really what I want out of an "MU": a villager a la Echoes that I can do the bane+boon stuff with.

>Hardin didn't immediately hand Nyna over to Gharnef
Remember this, people.

orrrrrr, just have one of the other nobles on the continent like Jeorge or Minerva take that role so we have a cool mini campaign with a badass prestablished character

THIS IS IT

TIME TO TAKE ON THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF

ARE YOU READY?

That's fine, but they don't need to be a player self-insert. We already have the lords as protagonist, please don't try and confuse who we're supposed to relate to.

Don't think this music has been posted yet:

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/225-War-of-Heroes.mp3

is HE ready?

Whoa dialogue before I can even start preparations.

But user Camus is dead.

You're damn right I am.

And it's hidden the map from view. And changed the prep screen music, too.

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/203-Off-to-War.mp3

>"This is the final battle."
>4 Chapters left after this

>Chapter 19 explicitly called "The Last Decisive Battle

ANY CHANGES?

SIRIUS CANNOT BE REMOVED, HE HAS LORD STATUS AS OF NOW

Of course, I hate the idea of a custom character fucking up a good story, especially if it's a preestablished story. That's also why stuff like FE12's prologue and gaidens don't bother me in concept. They're ancillary to the plot and in the end the majority of the game is still Marth's story. If you're already going to tack on extra shit, it's better to keep it segregated away from the main event and let the Book 2 stand on its own.

Est for Astria

Sheema should come instead of Est since Est is dismounted.

Remove Est for Sheema.

Nah, Castor for Astram. And maybe even Malliesia for Jeorge.

>That's also why stuff like FE12's prologue and gaidens don't bother me in concept.
They break up what are otherwise the most important plot points in the game with anime shenanigans.

What's wrong with his head?

>Putting in Astria instead of Est when Est beats him in every stat other than HP AND can use a ladyblade
wew

ANY LAST CHANGES?

Luck moar

I'm not saying I like them as they were written and implemented. Just that a series of prologue chapters and/or gaiden chapters being added to the game don't bother me.

Give Feena the Lady Sword and Marth the Geosphere. Arm as many people as you can with Armorslayers. This is the last map where you fight any human enemy that isn't a Dark Mage or Barbarian.

I get that. But they seriously should've placed them better (maybe make the chapters something like 2x or 4x instead of 3x), and completely removed the Prologue from the main story.

What exactly started this meme? The first time I remember seeing it was with pic related.

ALRIGHT

WHO GETS THE DRACOSHIELD?

TRICK QUESTION, SIRIUS GETS IT, FUCK YOU

hardin when

I seriously have no idea why FE12's prologue is mandatory on all difficulties while FE11's is disabled outside of Normal mode. Why couldn't both of them be optional on all difficulties?

Whoa there, I don't think he needs the Angelic Robe if he's getting the Dracoshield. Maybe we could give it to Sheema, Marth or one of the mages?

Angelic Robe Michalis, he's going to need it.

Yeah, I'm not defending anything about how the additional content was added to FE12, only that I like what they were going for and that with refinement, it could've still added a lot to the main game instead detracting from it, such as

ALRIGHT, WHO GETS THE ROBE THEN?

Sheema

ALRIGHT, TIME TO GET THIS SHITSHOW ON THE ROAD

Inb4 blueballed in the middle of the chapter

>tfw Sheema will never get into Cipher

>tfw Hardin will never get into Heroes

Why would I care what happens to Heroes

THIS IS IT, THE BEGINNING OF THE END

OP, no matter what you do, DO NOT END MIDIA'S TURN AT ANY POINT DURING THE LEVEL.

God damn Midia got some gains while she was gone.

>All I wanted was to destroy Grust

I like how 1 Chapter after Roshea they give you a superior Paladin in almost every way.

And here he is.

Got it.

What the unholy fuck is this?

Not really. Look at how low her HP is for a level 16 promoted unit.

OH AND THERE'S JUST A EARTH DRAGON HERE

YOU KNOW, LIKE THE FINAL BOSS OF BOOK 1

It's time.

Perhaps, but now you have a hyper-overpowered secret weapon to counter it, and an army of supersoldiers instead of just one or two.

Killed this thief right off the bat so he can't steal shit.

How many Wyvernstone uses do you have left?

SPEEDY GIRL

>Dodges a 90% hit and then crits
BEST DRAGON

Like 13 I think.

And that's what I was referring to when I said "secret weapon".
Heck, Hardin's bodyguards are actually all badasses themselves. Look at their stats.

Dear lord you are not joking.

That's scary. Better dust off the death counter.

Only other badasses can hope to guard the king of all badasses.

That reminds me, what happened to the Master Sword? You remember to give it to Samto?

RYAN THE RIPPER

Sirius has it. Should I give it to him?

That reminds me. I've been meaning to ask, Not-Nigger, but is Samto actually a good character or are you using him over Navarre for memes? I hope you play Thracia and give /ourboy/ Shannam his dues.

Yeah. Give Sirius Mercurius when the time comes.

Memes.
Also, if we're ever playing FE5, using Shanam would mean sacrificing our chance to kill Kempf.

Just for memes, although at this point he's a combat monster.
It's not like you can't make any unit viable just by shoving enough Starsphere Shards on them.

SHE JUST KEEPS GETTING STRONGER

It was for memes at first but star shards turned him into a fucking monster, he's nearly book 1 Hardin tier.

The problem with Shannam is that he's outright bad unlike Samto.
Samto at least has passable bases. Shannam's bases are Sophia-tier and his PCC is fucking 0.

These are his stats.

SMUG BOI

Come on Feena you're better than this.

FE has the best smugs.

But he's a sword master.

Fucking amazing level up, Malle.

>already have more Switch games than Wii U games
God the Wii U was such a fucking piece of shit. Had some great games on it though, like W101 and Bayo 2.

T I K I

That's one of the meteor mages down, now it's safer to move up.

could the 101 stop hardin?

Chiki Tiki gonna breaki breaki

NOW IT'S GETTING SIRIUS

Maybe.
DANGER'S COMING, LOOMING LARGE

They wouldn't even be able to attack him.

IT BEGINS

YESSS

The rest of the siege magic bishops are going to be a pain.

They always are.

Alright so what the fuck does this guy do?

Why don't you see what happens yourself? Try killing the sniper first, though.

You know one of those slience/m. guard staffs may be handy here.

Eh, I'd say you'd probably need it more in later chapters. As bad as the siege magic is here, it's even worse in the final chapters.

OH FUCK RYAN MAY HAVE FUCKED HIMSELF OVER HERE

If your name isn't Ayra/Larcei/Shannan/Marita then it's not a good sword master

OH GOD

>Rutger
>Karel
>Joshua
>Zihark

He's one lucky guy.

whewlad.

He was talking about Jugdral. And also lying. Shannam is good. Good!

my bad, not a good swordmaster in Jugdral

it begins

>Shiva

Whew, he's fully healed now.

FUCK YOU!

Now things should be a lot easier.

AMAZING LEVEL UP SAMTO

Too smug for gains

And Tiki's final level up.

I don't see how this is helpful to us unless there's a secret shop somewhere.

post her stats

Next Chapter.

Basically just a sliver axe at this point.

Pretty sure she caps her STR in fire dragon form.

And now let's test out that Dark Mage.

Another sliver axe.

*Cosmic Era

so uh

what was that spell supposed to do?

It's Hell.

RYAN THE RIPPER

Are there more dragon whips in this game than peg riders to use them on?

Four whips, four peg knights.

Another one! This will be useful.

Pottery how this is the map we tried to kill Hardin on originally, and now we have to kill him on this map.

This is getting to George Lucas levels of pottery.

And ANOTHER sliver axe.

He tried to run from his death back then by those awesome gains, but now all the gain in the world won't save him.

Holy shit, tiki's divine form got fucking gains.

I feel fucking sad, I really don't want to kill him.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It's what he'd want, Nigger.

She's too slow.

And Feena hits the level cap.

I wish she got a few more defense level ups, but other than that she's very solid for a dancer.

Time for FRONTLINES

THE W A L L

Sheema is, without a doubt, the best girl.

She may replace Aceline as my favorite FE knight/general.

Tacthack full game when?

OH NO IT'S SMUG DRAGON AGAIN

Hopefully soon, I haven't seen the devs post in a while.

>only deals 2 damage to DivineTiki

What a chump, he does not deserve that smug

Couldn't even hit her.

Forgot dragon killers didn't work on these things.

dropbox.com/s/1sj9klkzcsqnr6e/TactHackV4.gba?dl=0

And it's dead.

We're almost to Hardin.

Almost there.

How many anons are still here?

I have work in eight hours, but I'm sticking with you until you've seen this through.

So close.

I am.

Sleep is a shite staff anyways, I'm here till the end

Blurgh. Don't mind me, just prowling internet archives for NICE BOAT reactions.

Only a few more enemies around Hardin.

Linda please

I'll be here until 3 AM. That should be when the new Cipher reveal comes. Then I'll post it in here and demand you say something nice about it, even if it's really fucking shitty or something we saw in the livestream.

Honestly, you're about at the point where if you can't make it through the final chapter with the stats you have at present, a few more levels isn't going to make a difference.

And it's time for Hardin's rant, I guess.

So it turns out Hardin was always a asshole.

Somehow

He did not hate him. It's not true. It's bullshit. He did not hate him. He did not.

youtube.com/watch?v=me7JkyNO6hU

I'm about to die if I don't go to sleep, but i'm here.
2:26 AM in PA right now.

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/228-Evil-One.mp3

Does anyone really care about me posting SF rips?

And here come reinforcements, great.

He's really damn pissed Marth got all the credit for their last adventure.

WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ATTACKING MIDIA NOW

I care.

Better hurry if you want to save Midia. You know how Astram will react.

Somebody make a "Heads will Roll"
macro already

Yeah if you don't Rescue her they execute her. No idea whether it's timer based or location based on when they decide to do so.

Location based. There's an invisible line around the throne room that triggers the enemies adjacent to Midia and the reinforcements to start spawning. For some reason, it also reacts if you end Midia's turn.

THIS IS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Bump

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE THE RIGHT FROM WRONG

WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE

THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE

Should have picked a shorter song.

The damage flash makes him look like Sheema in this one.

Don't forget the Devil Sword chest

WE'RE DONE HERE!

I got teary eyed seeing Hardin like this.

AND IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Press F to pay respects

F

F

F

F dude, just F.
Hardin makes up the holy trinity of tragic FE villains, along with Arvis and Lyon. Great character, sad fate.

This isn't the reveal, but say something nice about it anyways.

F

I don't understand why they're associating Eltosian with Chrom. All I feel is immense anger at ISIS.

Is there a Cipher card of Lord Ike? Seems like most stuff of PoR Ike is in his Ranger outfit.

Genealogy and Awakening are sharing half of the set. Other than that, there's no connection.

That's just a marker card, used in certain types of games. Shares art with the booster pack itself. DAMN it looks nice.

F

Goddammit I'm actually tearing up a bit.

Boy he sure changed his outfit fast.

Rest in peace, old friend.

this is half boah's fault and half nina's.

i mean you could say this is gharnef's fault too, but he wouldn't have gotten close to this happening if it wasn't for Boah and Nyna.

For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that this is pottery in some way.

Of course there is.

Of course I forget my image.

You have been awarded with the title "Hero King"

Literally all Nina had to do was even so much as TRY to forget a man who'd been dead for a year and make even the slightest effort to love the person to whom she was married. Just imagine how many people wouldn't have died if she'd done that.

OH FUCK

AW SHIT NIGGA

Hey, I just noticed that the Darksphere slot is empty in the title image.

Can I just say I love the Shield of Seals?

I just wanna know who fixed the Geosphere and when.

Its even worse knowing Hardin actually loved her and wanted to do right by her, but that wasn't good enough for her.

FUCK YEAH BABY

Anyway, I'm ending the thread here for tonight. I feel like I'm about the pass out, and I'm sure most of you are too. It's not because I want to go cry because I had to kill based Hardin, I swear. This was really fun, and I hope all of you enjoyed this thread, this is by far the longest one I've done and I loved every second of it.

Next thread will be tomorrow at the usual time. Goodnight.

He's only going to be using it for 1 chapter, since everything afterwards is indoors.

CARD REVEAL

Say nothing nice about it. Fuck Lissa.

Well, fuck. The game assembles the spheres dynamically judging on where you are in Book 2. Unless this is a subtle thing that OP did.

Lissa has a entertaining son

Its been a real rollercoaster of emotions here. Good night OP.
She's fun to play as in warriors.

The title screen changes depending on what orbs you have.

I think it's the latter. I don't even have an FE3 save and it shows me all of the spheres.

Unless they only aren't there if you have a save file.

>Unless they only aren't there if you have a save file.
Probably this.
I just checked a random Youtube video with no saves and it shows all of the Spheres.

Congrats.

BTW, guess what the Shield of Seals does for Marth?
If you guessed "still just a chest key", you're correct.

Well, that's the title screen with no save files, so who knows. I'm gonna check my FE3 ROM that's at Chapter 11.

...And the Shield is bare. Guess my theory is correct.

Also instantly kills all earth (and only earth) dragons on the map at the beginning of player phase. Game's balanced around this though, so it's not nearly as good as it sounds.

Doesn't really kill them, just puts them back to sleep.
Also, that only really matters for the final boss.