Playing metal gear survive

>playing metal gear survive
>make qt3.14 female character
>she looks cute in her military outfit
>want a qt military gf irl now
>probably developed a military outfit fetish
>probably very few military girls are cute irl

It hurts bros

IRL military girls are barracks bunnies there to get passed around by horny faux-jocks.

keep the gear on. just pull down your pants babe

Post games that let you be operator girls.

I know of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (modern) and Exanima (medieval).

>probably very few military girls are cute irl

come to israel goy. just convert to judaism, join the idf and find a nice gf.

The ones that aren't butch lesbians are huge whores

Everyone is so down on huge whores these days

Well OP said he wants a GF, not a fuckhole.
Unless he's a literal cuck he probably doesn't want a GF that's a fuckhole.

I'm one of them

I wish there was a really sexy girl I could play as in splinter cell chaos theory. This has always been my dream. Sure Michael Ironside is great. But I just want to creep around as a sexy spy

Fuck off Ethan

to user who asked yes hitting the timing right on spear speeds up the combo slightly
you have to attack just right after the damage is dealt/spear starts to be drawn back in animation

is there any way to grab the sliders from your avatar?

Your wish is granted... Sort of.

NOLF is a pretty awful stealth game. Best we can get for 3rd person modern stealth with a playable woman is Phantom Pain and Peace Walker.

Oh, sorry, I was just on the mind of qt female super spy. Yeah, stealth in it isn't great, but at least Archer is a great female spy character.

Military women are whores

What was this before it was deleted?

women drinking water

Where did this stereotype come from I've literally never heard of it until now

A lot of people say that because quite a number of military women can't settle down due to constantly being out fur service, so they tend to look for dates/hookups instead of full time relationships.

They aren't whores, just women who aren't looking for a relationship while in service.

the recent scandal with female marines taking nude photos. one of them was a blond with huge fake tits. but it has always been true. they are all disgusting whores

>I've literally never heard of it until now

why would a neet neckbeard like you know anything about the world.

>playing history class
>study WW2 and the Holocaust
>read Anne Frank's diary
>probably developed pregnant Anne Frank fetish
>probably very few Dutch Jewish girls who want to marry Amerimutts and have children irl

It hurts

T. Never been in the military. They literally are huge sluts or bulldykes with few exceptions. While they're technically not whores because they >do it for free, they put as much mileage on their cunts as any other lady of the night

It's not a stereotype, it's reality. These are the kind of women that would join the military in the first place.

It's times like this I wish I saved all those horror stories from /k/

Okay I'm gonna need some stories for the "military girls are sluts lol" thing

someone get the one with the rotten vaginal lining NOW

Not necessarily a slut thing but you should look up navy blood mushrooms.

Think of what it takes to join the military. You're not getting the most intelligent folk with options in life.

Military girls are ugly and the pretty that you see in pictures (normally from the israeli army) are just propaganda.

>wanting some bitch who thinks she can play man
Why do people want their waifus to get gunned down or blown apart into some mangled mess of guts and shit?
They should stick to the mess kitchen or the field hospital.

The ones who aren't ugly are soon-to-be single moms

Joining the army seems like a meme at this point. Literally what purpose would you have for doing that aside from the typical "straighten out muh life" or "do muh country a duty" excuse? 1st world countries no longer have to worry about World War tier invasions happening, there's no political instability and police force and public services can handle just about any sort of natural disasters. Its like the only thing you'll do after joining the army is either guarding and cleaning shit all day or yget sent to some crappy country to stop a bunch of 3rd worlders from killing each other over retarded ideals.

It has its purpose.
>Its like the only thing you'll do after joining the army is either guarding and cleaning shit all day or yget sent to some crappy country to stop a bunch of 3rd worlders from killing each other over retarded ideals.
If you got a low asvab score from being retarded.

>You're not getting the most intelligent folk with options in life.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. People join to make connections and get job skills or even just because they love their country. Plenty of people enlist/commission who have options in life because military life offers experiences that civilian life doesn't.

there's lots of reasons user, like:

-getting drunk in germany
-getting drunk and banging some general's daughter
-getting drunk in korea
-getting drunk on duty
-getting drunk in italy