Sonic 2 is soooooo much better than Sonic 1!

>Sonic 2 is soooooo much better than Sonic 1!
>Okay, why?
>The spin dash!
>But why does that make it better?
>Because you can instantly pick up speed and don't need to pick up momentum!
>So your reason for Sonic 2 being better is because it's now easier for casuals?
>...

What did Sonic 2 fans mean by this?

I can tell you why sonic 2 is better. Because in sonic 2 only chemplant zone suck, in sonic 1 almost every level after the first one sucks.

sonic CD was the best so who cares :)

We've had this thread several times and no matter how many times we do you keep posting it.

Wanna know why sonic 1 sucks?

Labyrinth Zone

Building up momentum isn't hard to do. It's just not fun. That's why they added the spindash, so the game stays fun.

ALL SONIC GAMES ARE TRASH YOU FUCKING AUTIST

Name one that is

>marble zone
>momentum

name one of the original 3 that is trash you fucking autist

Sonic 2 has level design built around the spindash. There are entire routes you can go in chemical plant that are impossible to get too without it for example. It also cannot get sonic to top speed on it's own and since there are paths in the game you can only reach by maintaining your speed the game still requires skillful play to master.
If anything spindashing makes the game harder for casuals to play since after spindashing and jumping you lose all of your aerial control until you hit the ground.

Chemical Plant Zone is one of the best levels in the game.

Anyone remember that fucking retarded block in chemical plant zone that always, without fail, crushed you?

Sonic CD is my favorite but Sonic and Knuckles is probably the best. I would say 3&K but Sonic 3 has like two good levels and actively brings S&K down

Why is this still here?

>name one of the original 3 that is trash you fucking autist
All of them

all of them are well designed platformers that reward you with high speed for playing good. You cannot say they are trash without being genuinely bad at the game.

It's not possible

>all of them are well designed platformers that reward you with high speed for playing good
>Sonic autists are so autistic they actually believe any sonic game is good or has even slightly decent level design
>Game stops you every 2 seconds to slowly platform in the most basic bitch platform sections ever made
>B-but its high speed!

>I am fucking horrible at Sonic: the post

>>I am fucking horrible at Sonic: the post
>Shit he knows Sonic games are utter trash
>Uh uh
>Y-you're just shit at them!
I beat all of them without any major issues.
The games are just shit, and at the very best, incredibly mediocre platformers.

if you say so

Sonic was never good.