Final.Fantasy.XII.The.Zodiac.Age-CPY

Denuvo on suicide watch.

MFW DENUVOFAGS WILL NEVER EVER BE UNCRACKED

Why any dev team would pay them 100k to reduce performance is a mystery.

Denuvo? More like DONEuvo.

Bypass or drm removal?

where is DBZF reeeeeeeeeee?

What's the canon zoadiac/skill thing?

There is no 'canon' setup, you silly man.

take the weapons they start out with and see which zodiac they align with.

Uses a much more recent version of DENUVO, so it might take a while.

It's always a bypass, you can't remove denuvo from games.

Reminder that this masterpiece remains uncracked more than a year after release.
Piratecucks on suicide watch.

Maybe their objective is just to delay cracks so that the games will have more time to sell? If I knew my program was getting cracked, that's the kind of spin I'd put on it to help it sell.

FIFA 16 is also uncracked.

Denuvo/DRM is to vidya as what HR is to corporations: cancer
their objective is to jew game devs out of shekels by tricking them into thinking it will help sales. instead of putting that resource into better employees or more appropriate allocations, they waste time and money implementing DRM and it always fails anyway

FIFA 15,17 and 18 are, though.

I know. I don't play FIFA or sports games in general, but it triggers my autism that FIFA 16 is only bypassed and not cracked. The bypass doesn't work anymore because EA removed the FIFA 16 demo from Origin.

In the future all games will be so shit no one will pirate them.

>In the future

In the future, Denuvo will probably be on mobile games.

Don't shatter my delusions!

STILL NO INJUSTICE 2
What is taking them so long?

Cracking Denuvo isn't easy.

You can remove Denuvo, but nobody is wasting their time with this shit.

If you want to remove Denuvo you have to pretty much bug fix the game without knowing the source code. The problem with Denuvo is that it is not only in the exe, but also in the game files itself. No one on earth is wasting years and years of programming a real crack for this shit.

At this point it would be faster to just recreate the game from scratch then removing Denuvo.

This. But I wish Ubisoft would remove Denuvo from Assassin's Creed Origins to see if there is a performance improvement. Not that it will ever happen, knowing Ubisoft.

How is this Final Fantasy XII different from the remastered version that was ported to the PC with Final Fantasy X?

except that cracks don't hurts sales, at least not that much, and there's a lot of people that pirate the game and buy it afterwards

it's not even the same game, this is final fantasy xii, the remaster was final fantasy x-2 that was a sequel to final fantasy x, both were on the remaster to pc