Think they'll announce something for the Automata anniversary?

Think they'll announce something for the Automata anniversary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBzwKQ3LL6E
youtu.be/kRVRZlXbmTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kainé
>Zero
>A2
How did they make so many perfect girls?

I'd kill for a nier concert tour in the US, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

GOTY version at best.
Give it 2 years and we'll get Nier Replicant Remastered though.

I'd settle for regular official translations of the stageplays.

>A2

She's a miracle of the universe.

In what world do people care about anniversaries when they're under 5 years?

Two out of three ain't bad.

Well, they said they were going to announce something on the anniversary so that's possibly something to care about.

Saito apparently said they're also planning something for Automata's 1st Anniversary, but couldn't say anything about it.

Could be anything though. I don't expect any big announcements this early.

>forgetting original best girl

>yfw Devola and Popola get their own game

>It's been 8 years and the canon version of Nier still hasn't released on the west.

>shitting on A2

There's always that one person who needs to get up in arms over best dad.

>Wanting to play as a literal cumdump
Unless that's your thing

who isn't a cumdump in nier anyway

No, fuck you.
I want Nier Remastered, and assuming that sells well, I want Drakengard 3 Remastered with all the DLC.

Seriously I'd be willingly to pay 60 bucks for it; it's the one game Taro finally managed to make that had the potential to be very fun, too bad it runs like a fucking slideshow.

Pic related, because she's the one on top.
Yonah (I'd hope)
The robots
#1 dad

Well look at this
youtu.be/aBzwKQ3LL6E

Best case scenario I'd like to see a Remaster that simply lets you choose between Papa Nier or Bro Nier.

Wow it's mobage trash x DoD. Fucking nothing. Thanks Square.

>Hears Growing Wings
Hooray.

>Servant of Thrones, a free-to-play real-time card battle game for iOS and Android
Damn it.

youtu.be/kRVRZlXbmTo

I'll share this with you

I'll never beat that bloody boss.

I want to date Sophie.

>The combat's there, functioning
Sometimes.

same

That's not the big announcement is it?

Fuck you, I saw her first, faggot.

Is I worth picking up off of PSN? Do they have d1 on PSN. I'd love to get into it.

She's been loving blonde hair for the past few posts. I prefer brunette Soph. She's all yours.

I like the visuals, I like the music. But I hate rhythm games.

It's not a matter of how it ties into Zero's arc, or the thematic significance of the story, or how it references the original game in an increasingly unfair way. I just suck at rhythm games, and I'd sooner just watch the ending on youtube than beat my head against the wall for several more hours trying to beat it.

Do I have to play Nier before Automata?

No but you should.

Yes, Automata is a sequel

>Not liking every Sophie there is

And not really. I mean, it depends on how patient you are. Are you willingly to play a game that frequently dips to like 6fps? Are you willingly to pay extra for all the fucking DLC, which adds quite a bit to the sisters?
And just emulate DoD 1.

Automata is standalone enough if you don't care about spoiling the first game's ending, but I'd recommend playing Nier 1 first if you're interested in the story.

I beat it with a video on youtube after a week, not because of rage, but because i wanted to see the end, and it was absolutely kino, the boss itself is beautiful and i swear to god i will beat it by myself

I could have looked up the guide-video for support but decided I just couldn't be arsed anymore by that point and simply watched the rest of the ending online instead.

Same

>Two and Three ain't bad

>Drakengard 3 is meant to be a prequel to drakengard 1
>None of the games endings tie in to drakengard 1 at all
>The one ending that does takes place in a fucking book

>Nier canon ending takes place in a book

Good timing, I just beat Drakengard / DoD 3 today and was hoping to talk about it

What the FUCK was the point of the final boss fight/ending?

>Nier automata true ending is in a stageplay
TARO
YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE

>What the FUCK was the point of the final boss fight/ending?
Zero allowing Mikhail to seal her so the flower can stop fucking things up. If you mean the whole rhythm game thing, because that is final boss.

Not sure what I expected from Taro

Oh well at least this means I get to move on to NieR

A pretty reference to the first game in the form of an interactive "Fuck you."

It's a callback to Drakengard 1's final boss.

I haven't played Drakengard 1 yet so that was lost on me, but thanks for the tip

To be fair, I prefer where the game concluded for Automata.

The epilogue note of the concert is nice and doesn't really ruin anything about Ending E, but I think the quiet moment that the game ended on was more solid in an ambiguously hopeful sense.

Remake of Drakengard 1 and remaster of Drakengard 3 in the same box. Thats what I want.

I wonder if they would throw in Drakengard 2 for good measure, or just not acknowledge its existence.