What are some games where the devs were so creatively bankrupt that they started taking ideas from fans?

What are some games where the devs were so creatively bankrupt that they started taking ideas from fans?

tf2

why is super such a shit show?

Because it was a cheaply animated cash cow.

Because Toriyama hates his fanbase and he was over Dragon Ball a long time ago.

this cant be real
AHAHAHAHA

Sonic Mania

I can't tell which is the fan version and which is the actual version

FUCK SUPER AND FUCK TOEI ANIMATION

Toriyama wanted to be done with Dragon Ball but no one would let him do something else. Super is his revenge.

Terrible production schedule and direction I guess. They pour tons of money into it but only 1 in 4 episodes ends up being passable.

>the fan version looks better

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to properly animate something with a budget as large as Dragonball? The quality is WORSE than Z.

>apparently as strong as gods
>fight slower than dragonball

ES EL FIN

this can't be real, holy shit LOL

Some of those spic animations are ripped directly from DBZ. It's hard to steal from yourself

Seeing as you're from the Cred Forums threads you know it's not the budget but the time between episodes & the art director.

because it's dargon ball

>author hates his fans maymay
Battle of the Gods, Revival of F, and Super exist because Toriyama didn't want Evolution to be the last DB produced

everything has been done
every possible permutation of human body positions in a fight scene has been put on film

And yet all Super can do is
>ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

That's all they do in Z too.
DB was the only part where they used some strategies and martial arts

I don't remember any scenes like this in Z.

>Goku gets white hair
you've got to be kidding. Literally Goku Blanco

IT WAS HIS TURN

Didn't he already turn into a saiyan god? Why a new form?

Fallout 4

He turned so big and thicc into a skinny twink

That was like 3 years ago.

I never understood why Saiyans as a race were viewed as strong and dangerous by the rest of the universe when their strongest warrior had a power level of 10000 (King Vegeta), and now they have to rely on massive, exponential power multipliers from transformations to barely fight evenly with other races

It is Super Saiyan Blanco aka the true Super Saiyan God

The best way I can explain it is if he were a god in this universe, this form is ascending beyond the universe. It isn't Goku getting a new form, it's Goku being the form.

Even 1000 is stronger than pretty much anything in the universe.

Until GT screwed that all up.

imagine being that retard.
Damn.

why did they not hire actual animators for this show? dragonball is immensely popular..

>blanco became an actual form

How the fuck is Jiren so strong

They do but some of them are garbage, some of them aren't given enough time, and the ones who are good are usually backed up by garbage storyboarding and directing.

Zamasu wad the only good thing from Super

>parents killed
>race killed
>peers look down on him
>reaches breaking point
>FUCK YOU ALL, STRENGTH IS ALL THAT MATTERS
legit ass pull story

>blanco form is now canon

Yeah I had no gripes with Zamasu. The timeline thing had so many plotholes but they basically threw out Vegito just to let Trunks beat Zamasu (Though this is SUPPOSE to be Trunk's dilemma anyway so I don't mind)
And also how he tried (did) become the universe

Goku Blanco

Isn't that like a combination of Superman and Saitama's backstory?

He's superman if superman was an alien.

user, I......

Ins't Frieza still on the stage? His gonna gank goku after the win and Purge everyone.

Bruh

This is literally the only way Super could be redeemed.

Superman and Saitama are likable and sometimes interesting unlike jiren

The whole "Superman if Superman was an alien" thing originates from an actual post back from the FighterZ hype threads. Now people just meme the shit out of it

>Jiren gets knocked off by Gokus White Ultra Instinct super form
>Goku then runs out of power
>Suddenly Frieza knocks him off
>Frieza wishes for power from the super dragon balls
>becomes the next big bad
its so fucking predictable at this point

Isn't that Vegeta's backstory though?
What the fuck Super?

>He's superman if superman was an alien.

>>becomes the next big bad
The series is getting cancelled though.

Sonic Forces

so clearly the one on the right was made first then a fan decided to redo it with gohan

that's just winnie the pooh.

They're both just recycled Z animations
But no that's no the case

The one on the left was made first but it IS a recycled animation so it wouldn't matter anyway

>Toei
>spending money on anything other than Precure

Z didn't go full ATATATATATA until the Cell or Android saga.
Even Goku vs Frieza had plenty of choreography in it

He beat up poachers AND jerked off to nudie mags every single day.

>no El Grande Padre
>no real shenanigans or swerves
>no Vegito
>no Gogeta
>ending is just straight up Goku vs Jiren
What a lackluster finish. I guess Blanco actually being real was hilarious, and GoD Toppo was pretty cool.

>They rushed into it on the heels of RoF's success, did no pre-production, and the animation was shit for way too long as a result
>They wasted nearly 30 episodes retelling recent films, only to make way shittier versions of them
>Yamamuro's art style makes everyone look like plastic dolls
>Sumitomo's music is bland and unfitting, barring occasional exceptions
>They don't have a weekly manga serving as the basis for their scripts and storyboards, so they have a large team of writers, who are clearly not on the same page, to flesh things out inconsistently and with terrible pacing
>Toriyama comes up with complete story arcs at a time, rather than making shit up as he goes along, so things are too safely structured

>Arale beats the shit out of Vegeta

kek