I gotta give you white bois props, this game is pretty fun. They just need to fix the HDR

I gotta give you white bois props, this game is pretty fun. They just need to fix the HDR

>grape soda

>soda

I mis-typed.

>

grape juice and ps4. are the memes true blackanon?

>need to fix the hdr
>when nigger thinks hdr is a console feature
>his tv doesn't support it
my sides

I gotta give you black boys props, this 6 is pretty fun.

How long do you think you have until the owners show up OP?

It's Cran-Grape juice, ignorant white bois.

I guarantee that my TV is better than yours white boi

>Playstation console

Way to fit that Cred Forums stereotype I guess.

go back to africa nigger

That ankle stretch looks like it feels good. Nice place btw. I'm not Cred Forums so I'm glad you are a happy person that enjoys video games.

I hope that you get everything that you desire in your life user. We need to look out for each other.

>Christmas tree snow globe next to TV
>Model world buildings
You... you're alright user

I have a 50k sony projector and a whole room with adaptive lights attached to my pc for ambience.
you have a shit ass oLed piece of shit with basic hdr that "needs to be fixed"
lmk when your normie tvs halve dolby color lmfao

Good for you senpai. I'm only 25 and a casual gamer. Also, do a Google search for MHW HDR and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Post BBC

Listen here you black motherfucker, are you having fun with it? What's your go-to weapon? I like the SnS/Axe combo weapon.

>Juice, Aspirin, and Olive Oil
What are you doing?

Originally, I thought it was shit, then I started enjoying the thrill of the hunt. Chasing after the monster, laying traps, etc.

Also, originally I was an insect glaive guy, now I'm using the long sword. Thinking of picking up something else, because I just realized that I can't use Iron Grace 3's water element unless I have a specific charm.

I was sick and cooking earlier, never put the stuff back lol

you're an idiot

Seriously, I could use a weapon recommendation and tree if any of you have any.

Cooking in your living room?

Be careful, your master will notice that you sneaked out of your cell again.

Have you tried the bow? I found it pretty fun to use as ranged weapon that still allowed mobility.

Any reason you switched from insect glaive? I loved it in 4, but have yet to play MHW. Is it worse in MHW?

holy fuck you are a god damned travesty to the human race. how much fucking fecal matter do you consume on a daily basis?

Gunlance
Rathian line

Will do sir.

Regular bow or the bow guns?

I think I just wanted to try something new and simple. I was also getting slightly annoyed at having to collect the colors before actually fighting.

Go back to Wakanda where you have free health care and proper social services!

Rathian over Rathalos? I've been eyeing the Rathalos tree for multiple weapons. I wanted to do the Magdaros tree, but the affinity has been turning me off.

Regular bow. The basic attack charges up to 3 shots, and doing an evade will automatically charge your second shot for you. Despite it being a ranged weapon you can get real fucking close, dodging and weaving, but still being able to shoot a ton of fucking shots into monsters.

>buying a console
>playing a console
>playing a console game on a tv

when will bl*cks ever learn baka

The Rathian Gunlance is amazing because it has the best shelling in the game for full burst combos. With capacity bonus and artillery buff doing like slam, full burst, sweep and repeat is really fucking good damage.

Rathian is the only line level 4 normal shots. Also has decent affinity, poison, and sharpness. It's one of the best Gunlance lines in world.

With such low damage power, is it really worth it?

I'll give it a look on YouTube if anyone has posted about it.

Looking for somebody to rub those?

Damn, this nigger has a more comfortable living environment than me. Better go kill myself.

It's just a suggestion man; try it out yourself.

What game OP?

Mhw

Ah nice, post your hunter and palicoe

I love cran-grape juice, good taste.

nice set up nigger, you steal it?

This

>grape drink
>ps4
>black skin.

youre a walking stereotype

>I gotta give you white bois props, this game is pretty fun
why not props to the nips? They are the ones who made that what about the nips?

>nigger

He's a black person. Or as they'd be called by their own, "race traitors" and "oreos".

>Mad white bois

>AW nigger

Stereotypes are true

I don't get it. Why does Cred Forums hate Grape drink now? It's unironically the best flavour.

>He actually paid money for Sonic Forces

LOOK AT HIM

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

negative affinity on weapons are very easily countered
weakness exploit offers 15%-30%-50% per rank and you should always be hitting weak spots anyway so that quickly negates the -20-25% that may be on most damage boosted weapons.

need more affinity? the affinity booster you can uplock gives you 50% more affinity as long as you stay somewhat close to where you placed it.

I hate when people put dumb shit around their TV

>all that weebshit

>purple is the best color
>grape juice is the best
>malt liquor is the best booze
>fried chicken is amazing
>cornbread is delicious
>watermelon is cheap, filling, AND can quench your thirst
>PS4 is objectively the best platform

I think we need to take a few lessons from them.

and I hate you user

>feet on the table
this sort of behaviour is why africa is full of diseases

>Having dirty feet
>Having dirty tables