>2016 + 2
>still no sign of bannerlord

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1135822/da2fb6e799/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it autism?

>Trump was 60 when he was born
Yes.

I don't think it works that way, but I'm not a lawyer.

Fun fact:
Men's sperm don't grow older, the sperm is always fresh while women's eggs age
It's the older women after 30 that give kids a higher rate of autism

It's certainly not as strong a link as it is with women, but there is evidence of older men having kids with higher chances of being generally fucked up.

Male sperm quality degenerates as they age user.

>tfw mom was 39 when I was born

>Men's sperm don't grow older, the sperm is always fresh
Yeah, but the testes that produce sperm DO age and probably get a little worse at creating healthy swimmers.

You fucked the thread with that picture.
Bannerlord is never coming out, is it?

not entirely true, sperm does deteriorate over time and can lead to all kinds of chromosomal disorders.

Turner's syndrome and most cases of down are technically the dad's fault for having faulty sperm and genetic material.

It is, I just think the game is so in depth that they're really passionate about ironing out all the bugs and kinks, while at the same time adding shit on the way. It's in perpetual development, and they need to sit down and actually release it, then continue on with patches. they're likely scared of releasing a broken mess, getting crucified, and losing sales

I'm aware anons but as says it is most likely to be caused by older women, and Melania was 36 when she had Barron
Also videogames

KEEP IT UP MI AMIGO

The more they study it the more they health risks they find with older male fathers.
Ideally both partners should be in their 20s.

Remember, waiting until your 40s not only makes it much harder to have a kid, makes miscarriage much more likely, and increases the risk of autism 5x even with a young female partner.

>they're likely scared of releasing a broken mess
This is the M&B fanbase they're dealing with. It's not like the previous entry was a game that blew up in mainstream appeal. The game could look and run like shit and it would still be loved.

I was expecting a M&B thread, but I guess this is what I deserve for expecting good things from Cred Forums.

Big if true

>this comic
I fucking love the internet
Whe tree can I get it? at work right now lel

Autism is a meme for coddled children that are unable to cope with adulthood.

I found it on sadpanda, so you're probably out of luck.

I'm glad they didn't lewd him

exhentai.org/g/1135822/da2fb6e799/

When you think about it, a president's son hasn't lived in the white house since JFK, and a teenage son hasn't lived there since Coolidge.

NICE MOUNT AND BLADE THREAD

And a First lady hasn't been fine since Jackie O.
That slut.

The president's adorable son is better than any stupid video games.

he is very cute.

>nobody on pixiv bothered to draw him other than this

Would freezing the sperm when your still young stop it?

He's like 10.