Online multiplayer is a bonus. The games more than make up for the cost of an Xbox Live Gold subscription

Online multiplayer is a bonus. The games more than make up for the cost of an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

>I pay for free games
>I pay to play online
>its a great deal

>5 (ninja) star gaming

>3200 in gamerscore
Wait so how much gamerscore you can earn from the games is a marketable stat now?
Who cares about that shit?

>ZombiU
>goes to xbox just takes off the U
HA

I pay for access to these games. These games cost like $20 each normally.

Xbox is the birth of achievements in games, so there are a lot of dedicated people getting achievements in that ecosystem. If you head over to TrueAchievements you can see there is a huge community of achievement whores for Xbox. People will buy shitty games for easy achievements.

can I just get the free bonus

keep paying or you lose access to those games

This is what happens when you leave your dad doing the marketing.

You can get it for free easily though.
Gamepass is more expensive and harder to get though

Xbox 360 games still work after subscription lapses on 360.

From the quests? Yeah, it seems a little late already.
Probably with the Freedom Play-a-Thon rewards on the 21st

i dont want any bonuses or games or anything like that. i will never buy a console that makes you pay to use your own internet out of principle. fuck them.

How have Microsoft not been sued by anti trust lawyers again?

It should be a crime to say these are free games in their promos. They are only "free" as part of a subscription. Sony pulls the same shit too. News outlets commonly refer to them as free games too.

You do keep the 360 games.

Even on Xbox One? Xbox One has the ability to disable an installed game. I would imagine those games stop working. That's how they stopped everyone getting Fallout 4 free by mistake back when it came out.

>people still don't know the lifetime free gold promo code

>tfw xbox live account on the press list
>have install icons next to every game in the store
>get free games for life

Yes, they're all tied to your account.
Of course most of the games aren't that great or are something you already played.

Unlike ps4 you actually get to keep your games. The selection is better too

>Shadow Warrior on PC is 2 bucks
>Ass Creed Chronicles is 5
>lol who cares
>Crazy Taxi is free
Lmaoing at your entire life, and consoles

PS4 has RiME this month. So I'd say they got the better game. You can only get RiME on Game Pass for XB. Sony are doing better lately.

>RiME
the absolute state of consolefags.

Where is Crazy Taxi free? Shitty mobile versions don't count.

>Shadow Warrior on PC is 2 bucks
Was free sometime last year from Humble Bundle

>Ass Creed Chronicles is 5
Microsoft's store has the physical copy with all three games for $10.

Rime was good, though.

stop giving us asscreed games, microsoft

nobody wants them

>He doesnt know about emulators
So console users are ripped off? thats nothing new.

Never played Shadow Warrior, beat it a few days ago and it was awesome. With these things, I don't expect them all to be hits but if I enjoy one game then I see it as a good month. I hope Sonic Unleashed is a GWG title next month, I've really been wanting a digital copy of it, as well as wanting it BC in general.

I got it good. Won an XBONE S. Have had a Bing account for years, so was able to get a year of XBL Gold with points right before my trial ran out. Got all but two games for $15 or less, most are physical ones.

I didn't like this AC, maybe I felt rushed just trying it out for the first time. Only other AC I played was the PSP version.
Shadow Warrior was better than I expected, didn't like all the power ups.
Split/Second is supposed to be good, but I prefer Burnout
Who hasn't played Crazy Taxi more than enough times? Missing the music, the best part of the game.

Gib

How?

Microsoft Rewards. Right now it's about 300 points a day. It'll take three months or so to get the 29,000 points for a year of Gold. It is was discounted at 21K for a month.

Essplain

>need to give them access to my debit card just to download last gen games for "free"
yeah nah thats not gonna happen bro

>The state of xbox

How tedious is it to get the daily cap? Doesn't sound worth 3 months of effort to save $50.

Pre-paid cards work

>ZombiX

Are you retarded?

Just have to search 30 times on PC and 10 on phone, it can take under 5 minutes.

Not in my country bro that require a paying account before giving the games up. I had forty bucks in microgoy coins and they still didn't accept it.

WHERE IS IT

MY 360 DIED LAST YEAR AND I ALREADY MISS IT

Soon my friend, soon. I'm sure it'll get those sweet enhancements like NGB did.

Crazy Taxi & Shadow Warrior is fucking awesome.

I dunno about the Street Shitter Assassin's Creed. I didn't even know that was a game. Was that after the bing bong rice farmer side-scroller?

Pay for online and get truckload of shovelware you won't play

The PSN thread is a few pages down, user.

I need a concrete date. I've been waiting since November 2015 when this all started. Kept my 2006 360 set up which finally got roasted in August 2017. RIP. STILL NO NINJA GAIDEN 2!

I'm convinced Phil forgot about this game.

It'll be in the next batch along with MechAssualt and eight other games.

But its a 360 game, not Xbox!