Just wanted to buy a couple of deeply discounted games before the Lunar New Year sale ended

>just wanted to buy a couple of deeply discounted games before the Lunar New Year sale ended
>already $70
help lads, is this worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/577580/Gladiator_Sword_of_Vengeance/
store.steampowered.com/app/311870/Super_Trench_Attack
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/39800/Nation_Red
store.steampowered.com/app/277430/Halo_Spartan_Assault/
store.steampowered.com/app/341550/Super_Cyborg
store.steampowered.com/app/252010/Oniken_Unstoppable_Edition
store.steampowered.com/app/435790/10_Second_Ninja_X/
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You
store.steampowered.com/app/224820/Super_House_of_Dead_Ninjas
store.steampowered.com/app/245390/I_Have_No_Mouth_and_I_Must_Scream
store.steampowered.com/app/377070/Noctropolis
store.steampowered.com/app/287020/Harvester
store.steampowered.com/app/294440/Shadowgate
store.steampowered.com/app/291710/The_Lost_Crown/
store.steampowered.com/app/223470/POSTAL_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/317040/The_Original_Strife_Veteran_Edition
store.steampowered.com/app/495720/Intrude/
store.steampowered.com/app/367110/Dustbowl/
store.steampowered.com/app/339580/Ember
store.steampowered.com/app/373970/Letter_Quest_Grimms_Journey_Remastered/
store.steampowered.com/app/305640/Shattered_Planet/
store.steampowered.com/app/351990/Riff_Racer__Race_Your_Music
store.steampowered.com/app/401120/Anode
store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/8000/Tomb_Raider_Anniversary/
store.steampowered.com/app/410710/System_Shock_Enhanced_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/378610/Valley/
store.steampowered.com/app/6910/
store.steampowered.com/app/2100/
store.steampowered.com/app/269650/
store.steampowered.com/app/48700/
store.steampowered.com/app/329490/
store.steampowered.com/app/4500/
store.steampowered.com/app/41070/
steamprices.com/us/app/304240/resident-evil-biohazard-hd-remaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

>buying undertale and lis

Think I should remove RE7? I've never played any of the RE games but it seemed pretty fun. I'm terrible at scary games though.

not worth it. especially after life is strange was in a recent humble bundle, you can buy it for less

also
>buying a full priced game during the sale

gratz your entire cart is shit

can't help with shit taste

They're fun games for five dollars, user. I was getting LiS because my girlfriend and I have this way of playing story games where we both sit there and try to make decisions about what to do while playing it, it's really fun even if the game is kind of cheesy or dumb.

Drop 7 and life is strange.

RE Remaster hasn't ever been on sale on steam as far as I've checked.

This is an bully-free thread, get out shitheads.

Anyone want a free copy of huniepop?

looks like you mistook free speech zone for facebook fag

sure, post the key

>Thinks REmake and RE7 are shit.
NeoNuNew-Cred Forums everybody.

It was on sale exactly once, in August for some reason.

why would you buy life is strange? are you retarded? buy disgaea instead

Resident Evil games are on Xbox Game Pass. You can use a 14 day trial on there.

I don't have an xbox though.

It was part of one of the capcom humble bundles, that's the only reason I have it since I've bought the game like 3 times now

Ah, I must have missed it then. Still, $20 isn't too bad of a price on its own.

what are you, a fag, they are giving you the right advice those games are shit compared to what is out there to get.

Drop RE1 and emulate the original
Drop RE7 and play, I dunno, some other horror walking sim.

It's really not, it's definitely worth it, but if I remember right for that bundle I got it, Zero, Dead Rising 1, 2, 3, and Off the Record, for $15, and that's also definitely worth it.

Well, now you're just making me feel bad. What are the odds that bundle will come back anytime soon?

Actually at least semi likely. It was definitely the second capcom bundle they've done, and I've seen at least a few bundles have redos. It's not like PS+ or XBLG where when a game comes up once it'll never come up again.

Maybe I'll sit on it for a little while then. Is there any way to get a notification when a game goes on sale on humble?

Do I pull the trigger Cred Forums?

what are games worth getting for $5? with long playtimes. already have terraria

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold is $1.99. I pirated it a while ago but it's a very good tactical sim.

Though this game may be garbage there's no reason to be a dick about it and spoil it for the losers who enjoy it

Don't listen to this guy. RE7 and Life is Strange are both great.

Say something you fucks the sale ends later today

Besides LiS they're all great.

No.

keep REmake and wait for a better deal on 7

not at all, sadly, you just have to keep an eye out. there's usually threads about them here, though

LiS is unironically a very enjoyable game

I don't know shit about slay the spire but everything else in there gets two thumbs up from me

I absolutely love that game too but i wouldn't admit to that publicly either

Y/N?

The last two definitely yes, but dude the Talos principle frustrated the fuck out of my friends and i. Even if you love puzzles, when the cloning puzzles come up, they make me cry.

why do you all care so much about appearing cool and hiding the shit you like on an anonymous imageboard where we literally constantly have threads about furries fucking sexless videogame characters

t. normie

I'd Life is Strange is worth the pirate if you value your money. Resident Evil 7 and Undertale are worth the buy, though. Not sure about the remaster, tho.

talos principle not worth it at all

ive heard more people shit on it than people like it

its a situation of critics loved it, players hated it

if you like puzzles it isn't a bad game at all, frustrating sure but puzzling (which is rather appropriate i would say)

Thats not a very good discount for those games desu.

drop re7. Wait till a better offer, grab something cheaper than can give you enough game hours but a cheaper price.

Hiding the things you like because other people might think they're dorky or dumb is literally one of the most normie things you could do.

>start thread with objective of saving money
>end up picking out even more games and spending $90
Well, at least I know I'll have a fun time playing them. I'm glad I got LiS and RE7 looks like it was a good choice too.

At least drop the DLC. It added nothing. The free dlc did more for the plot.

>Steins;Gate
>Undertale
>Life is Strange
>Resident Evil 1 Remaster
>Resident Evil 7 Gold

Too late. I shelled out an extra $20 bucks for the season pass. I figured I might as well in case there was some decent DLC later on.

I'm so fucking bad at Steam sales. I'm the exact kind of person they take advantage of.

No, get RE7, it's great. The one user isn't wrong about most of the DLC not doing anything for the plot but Night Terror and Jack's 55th Birthday are fun as fuck and Bedroom has the best puzzles in the game. If anything drop REmake and LIS. LIS is just garbage and REmake isn't on sale, so it can wait.

>talos principle not worth it at all
it's worth it

I figured if I get RE7 I might as well get RE1 too. It might go on sale again someday, but I have no way of knowing when unless it's on Steam, which has only happened once.

Well, I'm just saying if you're looking to cut down on your spending right now it makes more sense to drop things that aren't discounted, even if you end up paying full price for them at a later date anyway.

A huge yes from me. A hat in time is one of the few games which has made me smile in a long time and the witcher 3 was my GoTY 2015, HoT has honestly one of the best stories in a DLC I've ever tried. I played the talos principle with my buds which was a great experience, not sure why those others shit on it. We got 3/4 of the way through and didn't find any really bad puzzles.

lol fags

RE7 is especially fun as a first timer. Be warned, it is pretty short (8 hours) but the DLC is fun.

all of these are pirateable

rude

If you have to pick 1 go with REmake.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad I picked up the DLC then.

>hurf derf I only buy multiplayer only games

>Deeply discounted
>Steam sales

PFAHAHAHA

>elects to pay when there is no requirement to
explain yourself

I mean, it's true. Why pay for something you dont have to

Well actually that's not true. I buy sometimes but feel dumb about it every time

I only pirated games when I lacked a steady income. I have an income so I don't really want to pirate games anymore.

LiS sucks, RE7 sucks. Replace them with other games on your wishlist, or otherwise would purchase. Undertale is alright, and REmake are pretty good.

I bought it discounted during the Winter Sale.

Most of the games on sale are not being sold at their record discounts. It's a trap sale.

I fucking hate consoles for ruining steam sales, fucking hell.

7 is great.

even then I still pirate. Moreso even. That money can be better spent on other things. Even if it's like 5 bucks

that HD remaster have no discount.
Play the Biohazard game, finish all the dlc, and wait for the next sale to see if it have discount now...
even that resident evil 7 discount isnt that fantastic.

will i like baldurs gate if i've never played a crpg before

Most of the games I've bought this sale were on keysites and not even steam itself

The real headscratcher now is how shit Humblebundle is now. I know everyone's always going "lol nothing" but compared to even just a few months ago, it's so much worse.

same as previous guy. go for it

>deeply discounted
>saving maybe 30% total
>not even the best deals those games have been on
the fuck user

yes.
hat in time is a bit high tho

the first one is super buggy on PC, don't bother.

No.

talos principle is great what are you talking about?

grab undertale
wait for REmake to go on sale

He just explained it to you. The only games that will be funded is multiplayer only games thanks to mental midgets like you.

>pc gamer
>blah blah blah my pussy hurts

What else is new

Everything is 100% off in the piratebay store

and I'll still be able to play singleplayer games for free because cucks like you continue to buy them.
thanks a bundle

>tfw everyone thinks you're born in the year of ox chinese zodiac sign, but you're born in january so you're actually a rat
>my life is a lie

Only buy games you want to play right away. Other than that, stick to your backlog.
Here's a tip : every time you're about to buy a game, add it to your cart, and leave it for about an hour. Chances are, your urge to buy will have vanished by then.

personal convenience is more important

a steam library could theoretically last you longer than console generations. Plus who knows what pirate sites stick around, get v&, or the game you want doesnt have enough seeders, etc

I though the backlog was a bad meme until the last Christmas sale when I ended up refunding every game I bought out of dislike. Then I go through my backlog and I have fun with some stealth gaems and some JRPGs. The only games I actually want to buy are upcoming titles, which is strange, but oddly liberating.

>Here's a tip : every time you're about to buy a game, add it to your cart, and leave it for about an hour. Chances are, your urge to buy will have vanished by then.

Better yet leave it in until the very last day of the sale just in case you find it cheaper elsewhere. Contrary to popular belief, Steam does not have the best sales most of the time. I'm not even talking about the grey market re-sellers just other digital retailers out there with their own sales.

>all these dumb faggots paying money for single player games

pirate all of these games. capcom, SE and toby fucks are all jews.

>The real headscratcher now is how shit Humblebundle is now. I know everyone's always going "lol nothing" but compared to even just a few months ago, it's so much worse.

IGN bought them. But you can still find some decent sales if you've a Monthly sub for that extra 10% discount.

I don't think "Toby Fucks" is as damning of a nickname as you think it is

Console pricing parity is a cancer.

>game was released for last gen consoles
>plan a PC port
>gotta keep that $40+ price because it's also getting released for current consoles

Fuck you, too. Key to port success stories like Valkyria Chronicles was PRICING.

toby fucks (dudes)

these aren't games these are virtual cuddle simulators for bullied teenage girls

you might as well download katawa shoujo or doki doki

>is this worth it?
NO IT'S NOT. Your a pc gamer. That means you don't actually play the video games you own, you just wait for sales and collect them in an almost tcg like fashion.
Get with the program.

Take out RE7. That discount is nowhere near acceptable.

Yea but you have to redownload it ever time you want to replay the game again. Steam is more convenient.

>he doesn't archive
look at him and laugh

>resident evil 7
no

i called your case manager and told them you're posting here, user. the wranglers are coming to take you back to the quiet room.
if you don't resist and you behave well the rest of the day, you might still get an ice cream sandwich after lunch.

Action:
store.steampowered.com/app/577580/Gladiator_Sword_of_Vengeance/
store.steampowered.com/app/311870/Super_Trench_Attack
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/39800/Nation_Red
store.steampowered.com/app/277430/Halo_Spartan_Assault/

Action platformer:
store.steampowered.com/app/341550/Super_Cyborg
store.steampowered.com/app/252010/Oniken_Unstoppable_Edition
store.steampowered.com/app/435790/10_Second_Ninja_X/
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You
store.steampowered.com/app/224820/Super_House_of_Dead_Ninjas

Adventure:
store.steampowered.com/app/245390/I_Have_No_Mouth_and_I_Must_Scream
store.steampowered.com/app/377070/Noctropolis
store.steampowered.com/app/287020/Harvester
store.steampowered.com/app/294440/Shadowgate
store.steampowered.com/app/291710/The_Lost_Crown/

FPS:
store.steampowered.com/app/223470/POSTAL_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/317040/The_Original_Strife_Veteran_Edition
store.steampowered.com/app/495720/Intrude/

RPG:
store.steampowered.com/app/367110/Dustbowl/
store.steampowered.com/app/339580/Ember
store.steampowered.com/app/373970/Letter_Quest_Grimms_Journey_Remastered/
store.steampowered.com/app/305640/Shattered_Planet/

Misc:
store.steampowered.com/app/351990/Riff_Racer__Race_Your_Music
store.steampowered.com/app/401120/Anode
store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD/

Convenience is a legitimate pro.

have you used a torrent client in your life? you seem to have a delusion that steam is unique in the ability to redownload something from a list after deleting it.

drop all of those games and you're be paying 0

This has to be bait

I remember playing Dustbowl when it came out. It's a weird game but I think I remember enjoying it.

Played it a month ago. I love it

some what I consider "decent deals"
store.steampowered.com/app/8000/Tomb_Raider_Anniversary/
store.steampowered.com/app/410710/System_Shock_Enhanced_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/378610/Valley/
store.steampowered.com/app/6910/
store.steampowered.com/app/2100/
store.steampowered.com/app/269650/
store.steampowered.com/app/48700/
store.steampowered.com/app/329490/
store.steampowered.com/app/4500/
store.steampowered.com/app/41070/

also if any anons have good vidya suggestions shoot I got $100 left to spend

>2018
>not pirating

the increase in lunar new year focus to suck up to changs annoy me

You are totally wrong on that one, though.
steamprices.com/us/app/304240/resident-evil-biohazard-hd-remaster

No its not, stop talking nonsense.
Hard to tell, most people dislike the combat, and consequently the game, because they suck at it.
It is not like diablo at all, more like a RTS or RTT game in regards to combat.

> you have to redownload it ever time you want to replay the game again
Have you ever tried not having a tiny HDD and not deleting everything?

I'm still weighing my options regarding age of wonders. I kind of want to buy one of the older ones and try out the dlcs to the third one, but the price isn't that good, and I'm honestly not sure if I don't get bored after one game.

What the fuck are you doing lol

Compared to Steam there are sales pretty much everyday on other sites.