Looks like Cred Forums has won 4craft v10, congratulations!

Looks like Cred Forums has won 4craft v10, congratulations!

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((COTY)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4craft.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=kMpRVY1imzM
youtu.be/B-B1sink-nY
youtube.com/watch?v=xTJ4Gl8nzzE
int-craft.wikia.com/wiki/Frankfurt-Warsaw_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit

Fuck off reddit

GG Cred Forums

you sound mad :/

Yes, I would very much like to discuss video games instead of this r/Cred Forums shit. Though I must give you guys some credit - you never once posted one of these threads on any of the other boards I visit. Good on you!

LOL fucking Coty is fucking retarded.

Nobody is fucking cheating in Cred Forums.

>mineman
>not vidya
kys yourself

>Cred Forums got caught cheating
>whole faction got banned
>in middle of a raid agains Cred Forums
We did it! We survived a hackers raid!!

Ahahaha!

This happened? Why wasn't there a thread?

What? Yes they were. They were recorded and banned for blatantly cheating.

Where is the fucking video, nigger.

PROOF?

>Joined the tiny faction of /jp/
>Our closest ally just got fucking banned
SHIT

ask coty

>you never once posted one of these threads on any of the other boards I visit
Why would we?

ban /jp/ too desu

>trusting the jew coty
Goddamn user what are you smoking?

Coty had no fucking proof you niggers. He banned because of majority whining, and he's doing damage control.

>join
>everybody spouts a bunch of shitty reddit memes
No thank you

Ally with other anime degenerates.

You have /h/ and /d/ as allies for sure.

Well, i mean hes saying he literally saw them cheating, so I guess you either believe him or you don't.

I saw it personally as well, so yeah, good riddance.

What do you mean closest ally? Fuck off of Cred Forums, Cred Forums. We fucking hate your guts.

What the fuck do you expect? Who exactly do you think plays this shit?

No he fucking didn't. If he did, he would have posted shit. He has fucking nothing.

He's stating we were banned for ESP, but none of us have fucking ESP. Most of us have fucking Journeymap that is used by other people in the server anyways. Lets you see nearby mobs/players on a damn minimap.

>When you are so eternally BTFO'd you unironically cry to an admin to ban an entire faction biased on false claims with 0 proof.

lmao

So what's going on here? I'm about to drive to the bank to get some cash so I can do laundry tonight. You better have answered my question by then, or else.

Wrong

Why dont you guys just stick to posting in/on reddit?

Prove me wrong, faggot.

Redditors plan an epic crossboard war via Minecraft. Proceed to advertise their Discord via Cred Forums and r/Cred Forums. You don't have to even visit the board you sign up for - the leaders that were selected sure don't.

Everybody bumrushes and kills each other, admins abuse the fuck out of their power to favor the people they like and cripple the people they hate.

Get some reading comprehension and then come back.

You might know a lot about reddit, where should we post it? /r/videogames? Please elaborate.

>Cred Forums autisms their way to absolute supriority just by setting up autofishers, a well defended base, and a skeleton grinder, secures the end, and raiding unsecure bases to prevent enemy progress in one day
>everyone hates Cred Forums
>Cred Forums spends the second day fighting other factions like what's advertised
>shitmin permabans one member for "spamming" and another for literally no reason
>Cred Forums gets mad
>destroys /mlp/ with withers and enchanted gear
>destroys Cred Forums with withers and enchanted gear
>runs out of withers so they go farm more while the whole server reees
>Cred Forums gets enough to make more withers and heads out to destroy Cred Forums with withers and enchanted gear
>gets to Cred Forums's shores
>shitmin forces peacetime early and restarts server and starts banning Cred Forums en masse
>Cred Forums panics and smashes every single one of their chests and claiming their base with alt factions as theyre slowly all banned and disbanded
>server is cucked

wow great server morons

you forgot one part
>Cred Forums members blatantly cheating

>mfw cheating weebs get btfo
GET THAT Cred ForumsSS BANNED

literally didnt happen at all

not one single instance of it has been proven

You missed about 100 of em

Still waiting to see the proof. There is none. Coty has given no fucking proof.

He is appealing to the whining masses.

How about Thoths? Who is not killing the whole server?

inb4 "well he might as well hack now we're banned"

Once a hacker always a hacker

Give one bit of proof
I'll wait

Cred Forums...

see, when you say "hasn't been proven" instead of "hasn't happened", nobody is going to believe that shit
also autisming like that ruins the server for everyone, and you would be better off banned even if you dindu nuffin as you claim

Coty says he spied and saw cheating. So I trust his judgement. You guys were believing him on every other claim.

Fucking retards, lmao.

He isn't banning us for cheating, he's banning us so retards and shitties can enjoy playing.

he's got prot iv gear and potions. we all did. because we literally never stopped grinding.

there was never cheating. only shitmins giving in to whining of people losing. image is one of the mods btw who is sick of cotys shit

:/
apologise Cred Forums

Cred Forums are proven cheaters every single edition, except this time it was actually verified. All your autistic plugincracking, nolifing and xray exploiting went to nothing. Banned. You all lose!! LMAO

Just stop cheating Cred Forums, l0l.

whichever faggots were sitting outside Cred Forums base were using esp to shoot arrows up at us, so dont claim you guys werent hacking

>never stopped grinding
Not too hard with ESP

stay mad cheaters
get that Cred Forumsss banned

Nothing was verified, faggot.

Keep parroting the shit you are getting from Coty. He hasn't given a single video or image. Just stating bullshit.

REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH OVER Cred Forums WINNING

>Being this blatant with your bait.

Get that ass protected by daddy.

log of /coty/ banning every single Cred Forums member and anyone disagreeing with him from the 4craft discord

Considering this is 2018 I'd say Cred Forums is just full of inferior specimens, us posters from old Cred Forums would realize that new Cred Forums posters would just complain about cheating the moment they realized they were just a lot worse than other players.

Its like if Cred Forums just complained about reddit cheating in that tribes match instead of trying harder and seeking out a win. Which is exactly what new posters to Cred Forums would do

Thus If we look at this post I just made I would say Cred Forums is innocent and all the Cred Forums players on the server literally came to Cred Forums in 2017 and 2018

bye Cred Forums really epic desu

>M-MUH COTY BOOGYMAN
>being this much of a newfag

Coty saved your asses on multiple versions and never banned you all for your blatant cheating. Don't pretend like there's some conspiracy against you when there is no reason for that. You cheated, you got caught, you wasted all of that time, and you lose.

>Cred Forums immediately hacks, looks for exploits in the plugins and has a king autist powertrip over mineblocks by spawnkilling Cred Forums faggots in their base while being spectated being a faggot.
>spends the rest of their time playing against the game instead of playing the game.
>Loses the ultimate metagame when social public opinion sides against them and melts their entire group and base to a ruin.

You can hack, but normies can just go the people route and fuck you completely.

enjoyee your life lesson, user.

Guys.
It's just a game.

Based

Cred Forums certainly sounds like a tonne of fun to play with. Try hards suck all the fun out of multiplayer games.

fuck you dad

literally go to our old temp base north of our watertower. its full of autofishers which give ungodly amounts of enchants.

Nice autism.

They were caught cheating.

>astolfofleshlight
that guy never even joined Cred Forums lmao

>nothing was verified
coty reported banning 2 X-rayers from Cred Forums when I pm'd about anti x-ray being off at the very start.
I'll even give you the screenshots if you want. you faggots cheated and got btfoe'd. eat shit

Lag machines online in 4 hours

A new poster to Cred Forums would use the normie way of calling something autistic and then trying to support his internal lie calling the better player "muh cheater"

You must also be underage. Considering only underage people would play minecraft in the first place.

what is this, 2b2t?

Give me the screenshots of him actually watching the x-rayers. Otherwise, load of shit.

Also most of our diamonds came from AFTER orbfescator(?) came onto the server. We grinded our fucking asses off mining for diamonds with fortune 3 pickaxes.

>still no ability to just download the map yourself and play unless I'm blind
Pretty shitty tbqh senpai

every faction had xrayers in the initial couple hours of the server. multiple factions had people banned during that and it was accepted. this mass banning is entirely unrelated and almost 2 full days later

>not cheating to btfo gamer nerds
wow, so this is the power of 3d

not gonna lie if you're gonna ban entire factions for that you'd need to ban pretty much every large faction on the server

An old poster to Cred Forums would never post logic so unnecessary when the proof is right in front of you, and make himself sound as autistic and convoluted as possible in the process of doing so.

for what fucking purpose?

cool reddit spacing d00d :/

there actually is a way

archive.4craft.us/

v5 map

>there are people that don't think Cred Forums was cheating
there is no fucking way they got that many Withers legitimately

>having to ban an entire faction because theyre winning
shit iteration, skipping it. intcraft and polandcraft in their entire history have never had autism of that calibre

no, coty said he banned two x-rayers from Cred Forums. here's the msg.

but why? what the hell are you gonna do on that map by yourself?
of course you're skipping it, you got banned

>playing vanilla minecraft PvP
>playing in a Cred Forums server
consider all the bad decisions you have made and all the giant red flags you ignored to put you in this predicament to begin with

>banned 8 people and only 2 of them were from Cred Forums
given Cred Forums was the largest faction thats not indicative of any unique cheating at all

We still to this day don't know who those 2 x-rayers from Cred Forums were.

Nobody ever complained about being banned on the Cred Forums Discord. We thought it was a ruse by Coty to make himself look good since he knew people hated Cred Forums.

That's still not proof, retard.

they had diamond death squads within an hour, i was in a diamond chestplate and the rest iron in the nether and there was a group of 5 geared out minus enchants walking around

your font rendering hurts my eyes

90% of people playing 4craft have probably not played MC otherwise in years.
>not enjoying full-blown autistic faction wars
>not enjoying the colossal butthurt ITT

I was just giving you a message from coty saying he banned to x-rayers. Someone said there was no cheating whatsoever.
my apologies

>cheats every iteration and everyone knows it
>finally get banned
>whines to no end

>not enjoying full-blown autistic faction wars
sounds like it was pretty unenjoyable in person
>not enjoying the colossal butthurt ITT
I'm enjoying it, if you actually played, you're still stupid

Full Prot 4 diamond armor and enchanted weaponry is uncontestable in vanilla, and Cred Forums's autism was in full force to get that as quickly as possible. Pretty unfun to play against, you're right.

>whines to no end about cheating
>no evidence

>questioning authority

POST SCREENSHOT OF PROOF
POST WEBM OF PROOF
POST YOUTUBE OF PROOF
JUST POST SOME FUCKING PROOF IN SOME WAY NIGGERFAGGOT
IM DONT EVEN PLAY WITH YALL BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE SOME JUSTICE

>no evidence
there's simply no possible way that they got everything they had legitimately, especially the withers

How about you git gud?

>IM DONT EVEN PLAY WITH YALL
fucking ESL

THEY HAVE NO PROOF
THEY ARE JUST BUTTHURT FAGGOTS
>simply no possible way
is not evidence

I don't give a shit about the cheating or any of that bullshit, yall were just bullying anyone weaker than you, ruining the server. And you can say what you want to justify it and it will be right but the truth is a bunch of fucking autists joined a Cred Forums server to build houses and make pixel art until yall started 24/7 grinding death squading. Treat everyone like shit and they will celebrate you leaving.

Coty is the same faggot that made that one card game on Steam right?
Every discord he's in is awful

4craft has never been about fun and cooperation nignog

you're trying to say that they all had full diamond shit within the first hour legitimately? That they already have mutliple Withers, totally legit?

literally

this is a reddit post if I've ever seen one

A real autist can get diamond solo within an hour of joining a server, a faction will multiply that shit.
They did not have withers until 2 hours ago.
Git gud.

>keeps trying to feint innocence
>implying your base outside of the world borders wasn't found
>believing your own propaganda

I recorded myself playing Cred Forums every fucking day since I played, in case I ran into killaura people. So I was fully ready to give video evidence of my game to Coty if I found it.

Why the fuck would I cheat while recording to give evidences of cheaters?

I was the one in charge of getting the diamonds and wither skulls.

We had lots of looting 3 swords, and farmed the living crap out of the nether fort running a looping circuit.

I farmed so much diamond and exp that I made lots of Prot 4 and Prot 3 sets to give away to other's in the faction. Not to mention sharp 4 and sharp 3 swords.

This was all done after orbfesc was put into the server.

I was pretty fucking legit.

I'm dying to know just how underage everyone here is really.
Most of the posts here sound like it.

what card game?

>base outside of world borders
if youre talking about the claims we put around the end portal on the edge of the world border, you're probably retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
thread theme

I didnt take them, but i do remember people taking screenshots of Cred Forums members getting the diamond finding and full diamond gearing up archievements on the very first 15 minutes of 4craft.

>Cred Forums full of spammers
>complain that they got bammed for cheating
>obv got bammed for spamming
BWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Cred Forums HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=kMpRVY1imzM

real thread theme

youtu.be/B-B1sink-nY

>Cred Forums WAS CHEATING MY IRON GEAR BEHIND UNPROTECTED COBBLE WALLS WASNT ENOUGH TO STOP THEIR TEAMS OF DIAMOND ARMOR ENCHANTED PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD HOW TO WIN WARS IN MINECRAFT

is this the Cred Forums minecraft server or the reddit server? jesus fucking christ

Where were you when Cred Forums got literally destroyed?

>PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD HOW TO WIN WARS IN MINECRAFT
do you even listen to the shit you type out you literal fucking autist holy shit

>believing your own propaganda

_____nope_______

Hey retards. So hard to do this, amirite?

wait we btfod the server so hard they had to cry to the admin and get us banned

not a single shred of evidence has been posted of us hacking

coty claimed esp to damage control but posted literally no proof

sad!

>PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD HOW TO WIN WARS IN MINECRAFT

>you shouldn't play the game optimally even if its a stupid game
this is what im getting from your asspained post

THIS
THIS
THIS

in the fucking screenshot is non-vanilla shit
you just proved yerself wrong boyo

>Not modding your game for convenience, and other people in 4craft easily using it anyways.

Least we weren't using hacked clients, and we still don't know who the "2 people banned from Cred Forums for x-raying" were. Nobody complained in our DIscord about it.

Here from page 0 just to tell weebs to get fucked. I genuinely hope you weren't hacking too, just so you get it through your head how badly people fucking hate you.

Its not a vanilla mandatory server you fucking mong, the announce for the server literally has a list of reccomended mods not limited to optifine, voxelmap, and a bunch of other QoL shit.
public opinion means the whole server turns against you and you become outnumbered, which was fine because we destroyed the two other largest factions (/mlp/ and Cred Forums) back to back with no asssitance or losses and what we "lost" was failing to appease an inexperienced admin who was shitting his pants when everyone yelled at him that they were losing

This is why 4craft always fails.
Doesn't matter if it's Cred Forums cheating or the mods being autistic.
You failed once again.

Assuming that Cred Forums did not cheat and simply out-autism'd everyone: You got fucked hard

Assuming Cred Forums did cheat: Your admins were too retarded to prevent that from happening and only acted when it was already far too late.

>Being this fucking bad at games
>Bitching so hard and sucking admin dick to get legit good players banned

mad because bad

He didn't want to listen to balancing suggestions from Cred Forums to help everyone get geared faster and just let us get good shit fast and btfo everyone

We unironically tried to warn him and help but instead he decided to be a salty fuck and ban us for being too good

this

>Hack game and metagame.
>Cred Forums go further and hack the admins opinion and get you all fucked.

Lmao, you're just sad you lost the type of game you forced everyone else to play.

Wait shit. I haven't played minecraft in years.
There's vanilla mandatory servers now? As in, you can't install a single mod?
I'll start playing again in a heartbeat if it's true.

I'm referring to the thumbnail you posted you fucking retard

Hi, is this the underage containment thread?

the problem goes deeper than Cred Forums, or /mlp/ or any other autistic shit that happens with the player. this iteration is run by a notorious jackass who is so fucking lazy it's palpable whenever he slaps his sausages on the keyboard to whine about how hard it is to be an admin
it is entirely more plausible that he's intentionally killing his server by banning the most controversial as well as the largest faction so that he can escape the shitstorm

>Being this made at a Mineman server run by a jew, containing players from a Chinese Carpet selling website
>Posting an image of Hitler too

You're such a sad sack of shit, and it's really, really funny.

yes, thank you for showing up, we've been waiting for you

you wish they were underage

>tfw you play vanilla minecraft and you defeat a whole faction of plug-in filled and modded client cheating fags
Go watch your chinese cartoons, and leave videogames to the videogames board.

>CONSPIRACY
No, Cred Forums was just cheating :^)

It's another episode of Cred Forums can't into vidya

Still waiting for the proof haha

Check yourself if an unrelated picture of Hitler offends you.

hehe ok friend, keep waiting its coming soon, really :^)

>Cred Forums
>the board for video games
>lost to Cred Forums the anime board in a video game

I-I-I-If I say it enough times it'll be true? R-r-right guys? haha

The real purpose of 4craft isnt to have fun, its to watch the drama unfold

Trying this again...

>Cred Forums a board not known for its video game prowess, but is known for its controversy, decides to cheat again in 4craft to at least stand a chance
no surprises here

>Anyone being offended by Hitler in the current year
I wasn't but that still doesn't mean you aren't pathetic.

>smiley with carat nose

He's the most underrated admin

The real 4craft was the weebs we banned along the way

Begone thot, back to Cred Forums

>tfw Cred Forums won mineman
NOOOOOOOO THIS WAS OUR TIME BROS

I will give it to you when you get unbanned!

Ahahahahahaha!

>falling for the literal coty jew tricks.

want to give some context to this fucking list of autist drivel?

this whole thread is kind of surreal. an admin actually banned an entire faction for what, pvping? and the people who lost complaining about it? on a Cred Forums server?
fucking reddit had civcraft and if you tried whining about getting pearled or killed out somewhere you'd be laughed at. what the fuck is happening?

Admin just does this so he can shill his games
he WANTS it to die

They were actively hacking

>Oh no! Now I can rely on- wait, he didn't misspell anything, I know, go away!

Finally someone gets it.

>actively hacking
>not one single proof

where is the proof

Cred Forums was sharing and pming each other cheats/hacks before 4craft started. I fucking remember someone flying around on the Cred Forums test server and aura-killing mobs.

They were convinced that /mlp/ was going to cheat, so they wanted to even the playing field against /mlp/ by cheating.

There is probably a bunch of fucks in Cred Forums, /mlp/ and even Cred Forums that are using modded clients. Whether they're cheating clients, or just forge with minimap add-ons.

>if i repeat it enough times it becomes true

No /trash/ island?

>still
>no
>proof
laughingwomen.png

ANSWER ME SHITPOSTERS
ARE THERE OR ARE THERE NOT SERVERS THAT DISALLOW MODDED CLIENTS AND IF SO DOES IT ACTUALLY WORK

proof?

Why would the admin need proof if he's the one who saw it?

Incorrect. When council was established we shut that shit down, and even pm'd coty about cheat fixes.

WEEBS ETERNALLY BTFO

Sure you did buddy. Not before everyone probably shared shit.

good goy.

This might be the funniest thing I've seen all day if you're being even 1% serious.
>I saw a bigfoot!
>Did you take any pictures? Or video?
>No, none of that, but my word is just as good.

>mfw coty bans Cred Forums right when they're on our shores about to fight us
>mfw i was turning on my cheats to kill them but i didnt need to because they got BTFO by goldmins

HAHAHAHA YOULL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM FAGGOTS

>tfw half of the faction is banned
>still win
top kek.

Let me get this straight
>Cred Forums is a video game board
>Cred Forums is an anime & manga board
>Cred Forums btfo's Cred Forums out hard they get banned
>Cred Forums is now claiming hax with no proof
How does a board for people who claim to be elite gamers get utterly and completely humiliated by a board of people who masturbate to chinese cartoons?

>How does a board for people who claim to be elite gamers
I lost you.

the words of several witnesses is enough in court nigga

Wrong again, we pestered coty to turn on anti xray right before launch so shit like that didn't happen.

why is everyone falling for bait? am I even on Cred Forums anymore or is this reddit now?

There's no skill in minecraft, only grind.
The weebs obviously out-vaccinate everyone else.

becuase it's nu-Cred Forums

>/mlp/ island looks like a perfect silhouette befitting their autism
>/mlp/ even fucking included on this map
>Cred Forums is broken and shattered, probably due to infighting
>/3/ is just a couple of rocks
>/d/ and /y/ working together
>Cred Forums and /jp/ working together
>/lgbt/ bigger than /3/
What the fuck happened? Is Cred Forums bigger than before?

imagine this

a website with a large community with a subcommunity of people that try to create minecraft servers consisting of their users
across three different methods (4craft, intcraft, polandcraft) there is always one team that dominates everyone else (Cred Forums, "norse", nsdap, respectively)
each server will without fail die within one week of its start, and usually chalked up to a faction becoming so dominant that their unchecked aggression isnt able to be met and interest dies out

coty has an interest in keeping the server alive so is trying something that honestly (and surprisingly) hasnt been done before which is banning the major faction right before everyone else is fed up with them. i understand it to be honest but i don't think it will work out.

stop reddit spacin lol, im just looking at the spacing and i quoted all ur posts

>I saw that man kill that other man!
>Yeah me too
>Yeah me too
>Yeah me too
>Yeah me too
>Good enough for me, time to execute
>Wait, don't I get a trial, doesn't there have to be a shred of evidence?
>No, why would those other people lie?
You are in fact, this retarded.

umad lol

go babyrage on Cred Forums how you all got banned for hacking

>witnesses

Eye-witness testimony, in the real world, means pretty fucking shit in the US court.

Even if you did, we didn't even gather 1/10th of the Diamond / Iron / Redstone we got by the end.

We got most of our shit legitimately and off the back of gatherers. Whether it was from our own gatherers, or the other faction's gatherers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDITTTTTTTTTTTT. REEEEEEEEEE.

So did mlp win?

>He proved a logical fallacy, call him mad quick!
Holy shit dude

hi
reddit
here
are
you
mad?

Pathetic.

>spends several lines replying

keep goin I'm loving this

>double spacing between paragraphs means you're a redditor
The absolute state

FUCKING RESPOND

>Oh no! Now he wont let me get the last word in!

no, /mlp/'s base got double withered and destroyed instantly by Cred Forumschads who took 0 losses. nice try though

This, most of the factions probably had cheaters in. I don't think they should be banned for statistical likelihood without proof, though, same goes for Cred Forums.

If Coty wants to ban a hated faction to appease the server, he should at least be honest about it.

Maybe, but you can't actually prevent it.

This. The last time 4craft was good was v1, and that was only because no one knew what they were doing.

Cred ForumsPOLOGIZE

why is a so mad :/

No, one guy died to drowning or something stupid like that.
mlp logged once they heard the wither.

>tfw Cred Forums btfo Cred Forums
you guys sucks ass, If I was there I would have outskilled them.

mad :/

>Cred Forums get beaten in their own game
>claim the other side cheated

Who are you?
"That kid"?

NOT EVEN SHARP 5 SWORDS ON THE LIST

Cred Forums is laughing at us again Cred Forumsros.

>withered
I'm a little behind on the terminology what does that mean?

Seeing as mlp didn't keep spawning to die like the other factions it was probally planned.

So does this confirm how shit Cred Forums's always been?

exactly. you can tell how far behind they were just from that.
using certain resources from the nether you can spawn a boss-level monster called a Wither that shoots exploding projectiles at people. A very strong sieging tactic on servers with faction chunk protection is to spawn one outside an enemy base and bait its shots into enemy walls/doors to get inside.

Build a wither (a fucking annoying boss that destroys land) outside of a base

>/mlp/ won out of shear patience
Now that's some autism

I'm Cred Forums and I can confirm that I was hacking.

>tfw /mlp/ took everything from Cred Forums

Now I've seen everything

>/mlp/ fights Cred Forums before anyone can get walls up
>loses
>/mlp/ attempts to siege the Cred Forums temp base
>loses
>Cred Forums invades their base with withers and completely destroys everything that wasnt on the bodys of the offline members of /mlp/ or in their ender chests
>because Cred Forums got banned somehow /mlp/ won
yeah alright

Don't need to. You are a god among men. Keep up the good fight.

It's v11.

I'm/v/ and I can confirm I'm bad at games.

>Getting your cobble mountain destroyed because it causes ungodly lag by the admin, doing something that has always been disallowed
>Getting double withered and all of your items/base destroyed other than ones you may have hid in ender chests
>Wait until the enemy faction gets banned because of undeniable admin abuse to claim over their base
>Winning anything
I guess if you need it that badly in your life, sure.

>Cred Forums autism their way up to maximum power
>/mlp/ knew that was coming because secrets are never safe with 100 different secret club discords existing and people inflitrating other factions
>avoid getting wither'd and all just log out while everyone else got fucked by Cred Forums
>brony admin bans Cred Forums for "cheating" and ruining everyones game
>now /mlp/ have taken all of Cred Forumss ressource and win the game

Color me surprised.

before they forcibly disbanded Cred Forums i was able to chop up all but our large building block chest storage on our bottom floor. we also had an alt log back in and drop lava on the looters. their scavenging had a net loss outside of them gaining our beacon

You forgot
>/mlp/ goes to grab Cred Forums's base after coty banned all of Cred Forums
>random Cred Forums grabs an alt and joins /mlp/ to lava the broken base

>mlp
>attack
Now that's some misinformation
mlp wins every year just by riding out the storm and being a literal cancer

le samefag Cred Forums ppl whining

unfortunately /mlp/ didnt get much out of them. i helped scavenge and almost all the chests were gone and we didnt find any armor or gear, meaning it was probably on the bodies/in the ender banks of players who were banned and are thus unrecoverable

we got a beacon though

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Cred Forums

>Cred Forums lost to /mlp/
>twice
Can't let these horsefuckers win

Don't worry, we don't care. Cred Forums deserved the ban and they got it. We are all celebrating in game.

Help guys I can't sleep, every time I'm about to, I remember Cred Forums getting caught red-handed and rightfully banned, then I start giggling.
Need some assistance.

>win against /mlp/
>punishment is ban and destruction

Like every other Cred Forums game ever.
Just look at the Cred Forums soccer thing .
Every big team that won against /mlp/ mysteriously ended up getting relegated to shit status the following cup.

imagine being a minecraft playing Cred Forums tripfag avatarfag

the ponyfucker curse strikes again.

>Deserved ban.

Nice bait. Only retards believe coty's bullshit.

>"I stepped on this here landmine and my foot got blown off. Strange"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Cred Forums

Sure, bud. Is that how they swept in and stole all your shit?
Seems to me that you're the losers here, familad.
lmfaoing @ ur lyfe

>letting horsefuckers be admin
>AGAIN

When will people learn?

>be coty
>be a failed gamedev
>no one likes your shitty high school coding level hearthstone knockoff
>no one likes your ugly playdough minecraft knockoff
>make a Cred Forums server
>ban the aggressive faction to make people like him as before everyone made fun of him
>bask in the praise of autists who can now play minecraft without being pvped on a pvp faction server
>cry because you finally received love from someone besides your mother

>play 4craft expecting a different experience from what I'm used to in minecraft
>just get boring ol minecraft with some hackers and autistic raiders instead

Uhh can you guys like....add cool shit for PvE and stuff? I don't give A FUCK about pvp

4craft is about pvp.

The Cred Forumsutist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a weeb, hikikomori, trap fucker, gaijin, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hacker being helped by coty and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Cred Forums broke their chests before they got forcibly disbanded

Someone called?

Fucking lame dude. Needs to be both.

>use undiluted 24/7 autism
>HC cookie cutter mineman base and tactics
>spies
>exploits
>xray
>get banned
>complain
Really cooks your noodle. It's like they were over nine thousand times more no fun allowed than anyone else.

Fuck off /u/

post more

>we got buttraped and now celebrate we're not being buttraped anymore
Man to me it sounds like Cred Forums shat on everybody and the main event is now over
Have you noticed any non-Cred Forums players leave?

how does Cred Forums manage to consistently prove itself as one of the worst boards on the site

Why are you posting the awkward emote instead of the smug one? >:(

Cred Forums sides with the horsefuckers

Anime is a mistake

>use undiluted 24/7 autism
mlp is notorious for doing this on every iteration of 4craft or intcraft they play in. so what? are you going to instate curfews on players?
>HC cookie cutter mineman base and tactics
why is it a bad thing to play optimally? is it really so bad to follow general patterns of block saving and waterwalling to prevent tnt? again, /mlp/ also did this
>spies
Cred Forums had all of their gold stolen on day 1 by a spy but you didnt hear them bitch about it. and as far as i know Cred Forums didnt use any spies to break into bases; only withers.
>exploits
the only exploit Cred Forums did that was witnessed was getting past the world barrier to use an end portal via abusing the teleport-lockout of the combat tagging system which could be triggered with any damage. everything else was massive grinding. enchants are extremely easy to get via autofishers and you only need 26 diamonds to create a full set of gear for a player.
>xray
coty himself said only 2 of the 8 caught xrayers were from Cred Forums, the biggest faction
>get banned
abuse
>complain
warranted

these are the kind of people who force their interest into every discussion, bitch at you if you don't like it, and then retreat to their safe space and bitch if you do the same thing to them
the fact that they're insufferable shouldn't be a surprise to anyone

you have quite literally described /mlp/

>weebs
>neckbeards
>muh waifu
there is nothing redeeming about what they enjoy, considering they hate any half decent anime like Bebop, Akira, Anything by Ghibli, or even the old toonami lineup

they live for shitty high-school girl moefest

Thats because you're on an anime website retard go back to to some other website if you want just video games

Nope, you're incorrect. Everybody is reinvigorated as everyone knew they were cheating. Hence the vote of 350+ to 50.

reminder Cred Forums is an anime website

>an anime website
Even in its opening day iteration, Cred Forums was half anime, half everything else, and has steadily dropped in % since

exhibit A

Reiko used an alt and got into Cred Forums, so yeah, there is that.

>playerbase voted to ban a faction, the faction with the most power
wow, I never had any inclination to but thanks for the assurance that I will never play a Cred Forums minecraft server of any kind.

They just hate the kind of person who loves muh toonami and only uses the board to get dem sweet recs.
Just don't post "what's up guise I just watched bebop and it's so epic" and you'll get good feedback

At first I was like
>Minecraft? Might be interesting
but then I was like
>Discord? Nah miss me with that gay shit

The Cred Forums servers that come up during nostalgia threads are unironically the most fun I've had

And people still posted anime on the non anime boards live with it or fuck off

No problem. You won't be missed.

sup reddlt

by that logic this is a political website since close to 80% of the boards post or meme politics

>player from /3/

holy shit

>not Cred Forums
user...

Grettings and good riddence from Cred Forums you fucking spastic niggers, literally the entire server is celebrating in the ruins of your shitty base, thanks for all the items

let us never speak of this again

what was it I missed it

A player hitting other players through a wall

Dude. No other faction comes anywhere close to Cred Forums in autism levels. /mlp/ had five (5) dudes autofishing while they were tabbed out and playing something else. Not three hundred alts doing it 24/7.
Also, your gold getting stolen (the fuck can you even do with it?) is comparable to using spies to wither other bases and then exploiting into them?

>Cred Forums proves that they're better at games than Cred Forums
>Cred Forums gets buttmad and bans them all

This.
Fuck me, even browsing Cred Forums is degenerate enough thing to do but playing on Cred Forums memeservers on shitcraft, fuck that is pathetic. Even more being a fucking disgusting tripfag trying to get attention.

>playing video games with Cred Forums
>fucking minecraft of all things
You all deserve to be banned from this website.

inb4 that TST guy was never even banned

Thats a guy on /3/

imagine having your base and your allied base destroyed and then once your enemy is banned strolling into their base, the best defended and sorted base on the map, parading around it as if you've accomplished something, and ripping it apart for scrap instead of using it given you'd just lost your main base.

Yeah, hence my "inb4 he was never banned"

For some reason that /3/ TST guy changed his nickname Cred Forums TST. Even though he's not in the faction. Kinda sus if you ask me.

>all those greentext threads in Cred Forums about things that they love to do to piss off people.
>turns out it's really Cred Forums that gets pissed off.

absolutely fabulous.

watch out /mlp/. coty is going to meme on you next the second someone complains about you.

Date on that?

>/tg/
Are /tg/ still BADWRONGFUN DING DONG BANNU faggots?
No minmaxing! No playing games like games! That also applies to Space Station 13, which is literally a -game-! You're meant to roleplay and if you don't you're objectively wrong!
I understand that different people have different tastes, but /tg/ seems to think that liking the gaming optimisation win challenge numbers part of things is objectively bad.

well if anything this thread proves without a shadow of a doubt that Cred Forums is literally unironically reddit.

>Literally just a script dialogue
>Didn't even put /tg/ for Coty
This is like, north korean tier shitty coverup

literally what?

wow a trip that said something right for once

multiple iterations ago. this isnt him conspiring now, this is just an example of him hating Cred Forums and /mlp/

Well, going back a couple of weeks cody did say he wanted the server to last a least two weeks, Cred Forums have practically reached end game and begun raiding other boards with withers in tow after 24 hours.

Your point?

...my point is my original point. what he did to Cred Forums is likely something he's going to do to /mlp/. he hates both boards.

You'd have a point if he didn't defend them. Even when when Coty said he hated Cred Forums, he still defended them, and asked for extensive proof when hacking was brought up.
t. someone trying to prove cheating

>Decide to become a 4FREE to help out the community on Discord somehow
>People act autistic as fuck
>Keep trying to be a neutral, chill 4FREE cuck
>People start doxxing each other and threatening to leak dox's so they can usurp faction leading roles
>Some underage kid posts a picture of their dick to get unbanned from the Discord
>Somebody else gets banned for being a tranny
>Someone in /x/ attempts to photoshop a conversation to blackmail them but fails
>The person leading /fit/ attempts to recruit people from Reddit to join his faction
>People that paid $900 to get /mlp/ banned on another Minecraft game start trying to form a group
>One of the admins shitposts to hell and posts Coty's bosses email
>Mods and 4FREEs start being kicked or leave in droves
>In many different Discord channels, everyone is increasingly autistic as fuck, people plotting to backstab one another while playing nice to people's faces
>Even people in /c/ start using xrays and one of the officers threatens to kill anyone on the island on sight
>Quit the faction, hand it to someone else and quit the 4craft Discord and all related Discord channels

Some of you guys are cool. You know who you are because I love you, but Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ is 4craft the most condensed, autistic cesspool of toxic collective the internet has to offer. I would literally grate my face against a brick wall than deal with that shit again.

Damn shame the whole fucking thing is such a goddamn joke all around. I hope some of y'all somehow got some good fun or entertainment out of it. It was a good wakeup call for me to actually try and get shit done with myself.

outside of forgotten law school discussion boards and web 1.0 media sites i would say most of the internet has turned into reddit at this point
singularity time bb
i fucking love telemetric mass surveillance

How much better would 4craft be if it was run on a private Wurm Online server over Minecraft?

>an admin asking for proof before banning an entire faction, the largest faction, outright is "protecting" them
in the end no proof was even posted and Cred Forums got banned regardless so i'm not sure what sort of mental gymnastics this requires.

them's the breaks :^)

>[a/ cheats and hacks in every single iteration of 4craft
>was so bad last time they literally had an admin raining health potions on them while they raided Cred Forums and /mlp/
>T-this time it's different
You were allowed to make your group all this time so we could end all of you with 0 chance of moles or shifty rats

>Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ is 4craft the most condensed, autistic cesspool of toxic collective the internet has to offer
That's why I love it.
It's basically a simulation of what would happen if you threw everyone on Cred Forums together on a desert island

>an admin asking for proof before banning an entire faction, the largest faction, outright is "protecting" them
He also told the other factions to get good. Said people were only complaining because they got trashed by Cred Forums. Extended wartime when everyone was getting slaughtered by Cred Forums. I could go on.

trying to pass this off as a well planned conspiracy is laughable given he didnt even ban all of Cred Forums and half of the faction is still online ingame under a new fac rebuilding

We did it reddit, we beat reddit.

yeah, they nailed the coty impression though

Imagine being the OP, getting banned for cheating and immediately making this thread in the HEAT of the moment.

>He also told the other factions to get good.
that's the absolutely warranted response to people complaining about being pvp'd on a pvp server
>Said people were only complaining because they got trashed by Cred Forums.
...that's the reality.
>Extended wartime when everyone was getting slaughtered by Cred Forums.
Cred Forums only went on their actual base-destructive rampage once coty had banned reika and tira for quite literally the dumbest reasons ("spamming" three llines and for "being reika's alt" when tira wasnt) and then had the wartime ended the minute they were at Cred Forums's doorsteps moments before they were subsequently banned.
>I could go on.
please do you fucking moron. you're absolutely blind to see that coty has only one goal and thats to keep the server running longer than the weekend and so he gave in to complaints. quite literally not a single screenshot or video of Cred Forums doing anything but withering into bases and killing people with good gear has emerged - both of which are valid non exploit strats.

You tried. 4craft is an irredeemable cesspool

Weeb faggots btfo such a pleasant view

>reika
thanks, gonna use this one

hey it's reiko not reika what the fuck

reiko, you know what i mean you autist, way to address none of my points

>w-we only cheated a little y we get banz

the absolute state of Cred Forums

sorry I won't bully reiko with it then

>that's the absolutely warranted response to people complaining about being pvp'd on a pvp server
Not everyone was complaining about pvp, they were dm'ing about xray and blink/tpa.
>Cred Forums only went on their actual base-destructive rampage once coty had banned reika and tira for quite literally the dumbest reasons
I'm talking about the raids before that.

Reminder that even if Cred Forums didn't hack, they abused the chorus fruit exploit (a bug in coty's plugin) to get into bases

That's how they fucked up /mlp/s old base (I was there, they tp'd in and spawned withers before anyone knew what was going on) and probably how they did every other raid

This was easy for them because they reached the end first and claimed the entrance, despite coty saying claims were disabled in the end

tldr Cred Forums are cheaters, but the only one who should really be blamed here is coty for his awful administration that they simply exploited

EE2 4craft when?

when you're the little guy on a mineman server it really does feel like your opponent is cheating when theyre so ahead. vanilla faction pvp is essentially decided on the first 2 battles and then the victor becomes an unstoppable steamrolled. if two event armies with even gear meet in battle and one loses, the outcome is the winner now has an extra army set of enchanted gear and the losers lost an armys worth. the winners can now afford to lose twice as much OR combine them to create much more powerful gear beyond their normal means. there's really no coming back from that because numerical "person" losses dont do anything as coty made faction power per person so wildly nonsensical with no offline degrading Cred Forums could murder /r9k/ers over and over for 30 minutes in their base and werent within even 100 power needed to claim into their base.

>be coty
>write a plugin to nerf chorus fruit insead of just disabling it
>plugin doesn't work
bravo, coty

no lol these people are just salty

we didnt use the chorus fruit at all. i can attest that. mlp's old base was withered with a spy. Cred Forums's base wasnt underwater so we just withered outside and had it shoot at the tunnel until we could get in. those were the only two wither raids. Cred Forums's base was also not underwater so we planned to do the same thing and spawn it outside. if you saw people "teleporting" it was from the absolutely massive amounts of ender pearls we had from farming the end that we prevented anyone else from entering

it's funny because when coty was called out on his shitty coding of his plugins with players willing to demonstrate the exploits so he could fix them he "didn't want to deal with it because mom's calling me for dinner" bs. he also kicked the other admins with programming skills off the team because he couldn't handle his lack of talent being scrutinized.

yeah, coty can't write plugins, or even implement others' plugins correctly

I had a travel network at the bottom of the nether that shouldn't have been protected by claims, but it was.

Cred Forums btfo
Cred Forums
/mlp/ btfo
Cred Forums btfo

sounds like the real winner of this server is the madmin who gets to stir the autistic pot
until you remember he has to pay money to run the server
and it just becomes sad

>Cred Forums is the only board that has genuine old Cred Forums autism still in them due to gatekeeping
>they btfo every board like the true neckbeards they are
>everyone else gets triggered because they're filled with actual redditors
What a shame, I remember the days when Cred Forums and Cred Forums used to be the closest boards in terms of cultures.

So when are we getting terraferma4craft?

I don't even know where he got his combat logger plugin or if he wrote one from scratch himself but it's dogshit.

>Cred Forums wins
>again
why is Cred Forums so trash lmao

>go to Cred Forums
>ask for sauce
>fuck off faggot use google
>don't spoonfeed him
>go to literally any other board
>ask for sauce
>link within a few minutes
>reddit spacing everywhere
it's really really sad

Fucking hell, why even bother hosting it in the first place?

>hack and get disqualified
>"I WON! HAHAHA YOU FAGS BANNED US BECAUSE WE WERE TOO GOOD!"
hmmm

millennials were a mistake

>fall 3 blocks and stub toe
>can nolonger use nether portals, open chests, use crafting tables, talk to villagers, or log out for the next 30 seconds
thanks coty, my greatest ally

>the only proven accusations were chorus fruits, claiming the end, and withering into bases
>literally all vanilla mechanics and then using the server plug in as intended but coty realized he didnt limit enough
>hacking
ok

>when you're so superior that people can't fathom how you could possibly be that good

Complaining about rules is not the old Cred Forums style
you guys love to grief and fuck around, but someone does it to you and you get mad and cry about it
I'm still mad about all those times I tried to build shit in peace and some Cred Forums faggot came to rekt btfo me and my fucking cabin

>fall 3 blocks and stub toe
>can now cross the world border without triggering the teleport back, allowing access to a netherfort out of bounds
Thanks coty!

here's another fun fact
there's a plugin on the server that gives chat bubbles to villagers.
this works by spawning an invisible armor stand and giving it a name tag.
before release, this plugin was planned to work with player chat too, but he removed it right before launch.
now here's the good part: the invisible entity had hitboxes enabled.
we were THIS close to having an exploit where you say something in chat and walk backwards to become invincible, all because of coty's retardation

>grief and fuck around
>same thing as blatant hacking
bruh, come on

>gets ass handed to them
>I got it I'll claim haxx and cheat with no proof whatsoever
>GOT EM.
hmmm

This is literally what Cred Forums does every time though

Remember last time they cheated defending their floating autism cube from the entire rest of the server at once, then after everyone said fuck it and quit the server they ran around looting all the empty bases and screaming WE WON WE WON on the thread. Their autism game is only surpassed by their agitprop shitposting spy game is shit though,
I caught two of the little faggots myself last time around

I didn't play this iteration but this thread makes me baka. Smart money says Djinra is still here shitposting since 4craft is all he has in life

youtube.com/watch?v=xTJ4Gl8nzzE
Literally git gud.

i came into this thread assuming it was retarded weebs being hacker weebs but if people are just putting these "um no sweetie" style comments 350 posts into this thread accusing them of hacks and there hasnt been any proof posted im inclined to believe this is a ponygger brigade

>Cred Forums
>gatekeeping

I think that was a stronghold in the overworld, but yeah, the plugin was as abuseable as it was annoying.

nice

Cred Forums shitposter detected

You realize the Cred Forums faction has nothing to do with Cred Forums the board right?

or have they effectively suppressed that info since last time?

I meant Cred Forums (faction) shitposter

>the entire server combined couldn't beat Cred Forums

Friendly reminder to please leave /vp/ alone.
We were in the crossfire between Cred Forums and Cred Forums while having /his/ steal some of our land from the start until we moved.

Djinra baby you cheated it's time to let it go

Nobody actually ever teamed up.
Just uneasy truces at best.

yeah it was pretty sad

that's why we need more gun iterations. there was no clear superpower in the intcraft iteration where this happened

int-craft.wikia.com/wiki/Frankfurt-Warsaw_War

alliances naturally formed and all armor besides leather were disabled, and guns were cheap. no mobs and therefore no ender pearls. there wasnt really a way to be dominant outside of having a lot of active players who you could trust. none of this "faction of 30 plays gets instantly cucked by a team of 3 super enchanted raiders". and towny chunk capturing is waaaaay fucking better than faction chunk capturing.

I remember running into your base
You had a tunnel down to y

typed with literal tears running down your face

Damn you haven't changed at all

>it's another Cred Forums wins and everyone else is mad episode

How do I join this autism?

Would never fly because fags would just say you'd be handing the server to /mlp/ and they'd be right

What faction are you?
I do all the mining so that was probably one of my tunnels.

>the state of /vp/ after all the shit their underage members spew in discord

>Cred Forums is just celebrating, reading copypastas and laughting together, and so are other boards
>while Cred Forums is here writting walls of texts trying to project their mad into others
Good job Cred Forums, you sure make us kek.
-t. the leader of Cred Forums ;]

11.0 again when brother

give it up Cred Forums the only people still buying into your propaganda is yourselves

wait didn't you lose to the anime board

/mlp/
It was in the main staircase that went from the entrance to the bottom
This was pretty early on though

interesting that you used a deus ex image because it literally took deus ex machina via admin to ban the people completely dominating you

what do you mean it'd never fly? it literally did. read the link. it was a great iteration. and ponyfuckers were in that iteration too as a minor nato affiliate with little power. XDA was even in it

desu they've had the protection of the admin up until very recently

>tfw admin gave Cred Forums bedrock to protect their shit in v5

>spend days upon sleepless days poopsock grinding
>abuse every hack and exploit you can get away with
>relentlessly fuck with and confuse admins and create so many layers of lies and bullshit they cannot hope to ever get to the truth and will eventually throw up their hands and cave
>when its all over shitpost harder than everyone else DOESNT MATTER JUST SHITPOST HARDER AND DENY ALL WRONGDOING UNTIL THEY HAVE NO MORE ENERGY TO ARGUE
>wait until everyone has left
>declare victory

the Cred Forums lifecycle

Forgotten Lore

oh yeah, we moved from that main island
I don't remember seeing mlp around though, you must have been sneaky

>Cred Forums cheats again
why is this a surprise at this point
djinra is actual kike, like a legitimate ashkenazi

kek

mod discussion

coty literally banned Cred Forums for fun and being annoyed at being pinged by shitters losing to them and doesn't expect the server to last longer than the week.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums and /mlp/ BTFO

>Cred Forumshaters like >Shadman

>Cred Forums banned because other factions didn't bring lube

what propaganda? its how it goes every time

coty is literally the coolghoul admin

WAL

>be Cred Forums
>shit admin didn't recruit jack shit so tiny as fuck
>explore stuff and generally be peaceable people, live with our mediocrity
>get fucked by /3/ populated with Cred Forums remnants due to a superiority complex

The asshurt coming from Cred Forums is absolutely amazing. Glad they've been BTFO after "winning" the last 4 4crafts

>more propaganda

yeah we can't lose if based admin bans them before they beat us! pickle ricker in the house tonight, long live /vmlpol/!
t. you

>this thread
I'm glad I'm not stupid enough to play any game with anyone from Cred Forums

lpbp
Just like read some women's celebrity magazines you drama-hounding faggots

the state of Cred Forums's base

rumor has it they also got really mad because /mlp/ didn't want to keep their shitty base like they actually felt insulted horsefuckers disregarded all of Cred Forums's hard work

This was a fun way to spend a weekend just comfy building. No idea what was happening outside though. Never saw anyone from a different board. I feel like the main reason you guys are upset is because this game isn't really built for combat because it's mostly just grinding.
I don't get why 10% of posts are saying we're dipshits for playing minecraft or 4craft.

The admin's autistic faggotry chased off all the map makers so we were stuck with the v5 map from before any of the hiroshimoot boards were added

Just going to cap this for future generations

>hack every time
>get banned every time
i guess?

Good luck Meth.

>He wasn't around for TERA
you missed out

you lost
lol

they did, which was amazing.

Cred Forums had like 2 people

nice screencap im sure it was difficult to capture a base whos members were banned and whos faction was disbanded.

meanwhile here's mlp's base after an actual invasion without admin help

I still play TERA please kill me

>two withers
>an army of enchanted diamond armor
>potions
>gapples

literally mathematically impossible in less than 2 days

obvious hacks

> Cred Forums this unironically assblasted

they had full sets of enchanted diamond armor in the first hour and a half

You niggers used spys to get in. We dont even do that anymore because it kills the game and causes new people to never get invites. You didn't raid it, you had a spy open a door.

I unironically miss all the elitism

>lol look at us we entered your base when the admins let us in with no resistance and banned you

>yeah well look at us we did the same to your base except there was actual resistance and we had to work against faction claims

>h-haha you mad? here's a photo of me when i was in gradeschool

>Cred Forums this unironically assblasted

Resistance. Sneak in a spy.

Guyz that was hard. So elite. Kys

>open the door
>the door to an underwater cobbleblock

you do realize that the wither was just spawned under the ground and pushed up into your base right

no spies

It was mostly xray at the start, and with them having so many people they got a lot of shit real quick. Then they made autistic auto fishing machines to get endless enchants and shit

explain Cred Forums vs Cred Forums then. conquered in the same amount of time, with withers, but no spy. im sure you also have a retarded reason on why it's not a real victory

that's what probably happened but one of Cred Forums's spies was found out later anyways

Wrong. The blast entrance was the side. Not underneath. There was no evidence of any wither being brought from underground. You niggers are so try hard you resort to using spys. Which causes factions to kick out new people. We opened mlp more this iteration because we wanted some new people to play with. An you fucks resort to spys because we cant win the normal way.

Why waste a bullet?

>An you fucks resort to spys because we cant win the normal way.
if you're going to false flag keep your pronouns consistent

>the blast entrance
How on earth could you even tell? Two withers were inside your base blowing the entire thing to shit. I cant imagine there was a hole in the end for you to discern as the entry

>Cred Forums d-doesn't use spies!
>at least 4 were already found out independently across multiple factions

name even two

So basically Cred Forums grinded for days like autists they are and were banned for no good reason?

LOL. Makes me smile. I hate bitches like that who only win because they have gear / resource advantages over their opponents. We all know that in any game with equal gear / equips Cred Forums would get their shit pushed in by every board.

Where the wither was built inside the base. Large hole on the side wall. No cannon shots where heard. There are zero holes showing any entrance from the underneath side. As it would have hit the lower lvls first and a massive hole in the ocean. None was found.

wait that isn't even true

someone is mad

that could easily be a hole blown from the wither being on a rampage inside the base well after it entered. an underground entrance would be invisible from an exterior screenshot. also, without timestamps, this isn't really proof of anything.

nice fullbright btw, pony hacker.

Yeah, I imagine it's the kids who wasted hours of their lives grinding on a Cred Forums minecraft server only to get banned before actually accomplishing anything.

LOL

if by "grind for days" you mean "hack and edit clientside data" and "banned for no good reason" you mean "banned for ruining yet another iteration of 4craft"

Then yes

>timestamp on a video game.

Also that hole is exactly what a wither creates after being put down.

Just so you guys know Cred Forums will use spys just so they can win. This isnt fun, this is just sad. You can't even raid us correctly you just do the every trick in the book for a victory.
You ruin a good time with spys and newfags getting kicked out for being thought of as spys.
You are the cancer of 4craft. Also I love your base. Filled it with skeletons and creepers. Gonna sit as a dead empty shell.

if you read the thread carefully, there's already instances of them admitting offhand they was cheating like >...the only exploit Cred Forums did that was witnessed was getting past the world barrier to use an end portal via abusing the teleport-lockout of the combat tagging system...

they're really bad at wording their "innocence". the supposed "official" reason they was banned and their faction was disbanded was they was caught using a client that draws a line to other players. rumor also has it coty was aware of Cred Forums's base claimed outside the world boundaries but didn't act on it since no other faction was aware of it. rumor also has it coty is so bad at his job that he wasn't aware of the Cred Forums base claimed outside of the world boundaries or he just plain doesn't care.

>We all know that in any game with equal gear / equips Cred Forums would get their shit pushed in by every board.
In minecraft they would still win with equal gear.
That's the problem, it's not just the gear difference, Cred Forums has a relatively large pool of players who actually play minecraft pvp regularly and take it seriously.
They are literally the only faction that actually plans and practices before 4craft, everyone else goes in blind because adapting to whatever situation you get thrown in is way more fun, but they always ruin it with their autism. The way they play is literally incompatible with fun.

Fuck playing fair and having common decency to not screw over people that accepted you into their group
t. spy that destroyed own base with tnt in one of previous 4crafts

Being a spy and sabotaging factions from the inside should honestly be bannable
There's absolutely no counterplay to it

Every person who ever goes to the end right now on the server is legit cheating according to you. Ban anyone with any end achievements.

getting gud counters it pretty hard

The counterplay is to not play Minecraft.

How does "gitting gud" counter someone in your own faction laying down a bunch of tnt in the base and blowing it before you kick them?
There's literally nothing you can do to prevent it

the guy who posted about the exploit has i wrong btw. the world border claims were at 10k but the map cuts of at 7k, leaving 3k of just void past the end portal, which thankfully the end portal happened to be just at the cut off of the void, being a structure it was exposed at the side.
Cred Forums had no claims past the void other then one protecting the entrance to the end portal.

Furthemore, if you're accusing of hacks such as tracers or esp could you possible provide proof of us using it. Saying "we say it with our eyes XD" isnt really proof soz.

you don't let spies into your faction
you have a couple guys dedicated to playing big brother simulator in game

>spend days upon sleepless days poopsock grinding
>relentlessly fuck with and confuse admins and create so many layers of lies and bullshit they cannot hope to ever get to the truth and will eventually throw up their hands and cave
>when its all over shitpost harder than everyone else DOESNT MATTER JUST SHITPOST HARDER AND DENY ALL WRONGDOING UNTIL THEY HAVE NO MORE ENERGY TO ARGUE
>wait until everyone has left
>declare victory

the Cred Forums lifecycle

>Cred Forums trying this hard to repeatedly weasel-word and spin all of their cheating

Damn, should've joined but I kept putting it off.

Cred Forumscraft when?

But how do you know?
If someone lurks two boards, what's stopping them from becoming a verified member in both and spying on one for the other?

the second half of my post.
vetting just cuts the numbers of potential risk sources low enough you can watch the rest

>It's already over
You idiots should have had a pvp on the weekends only match. Every year you fags make the same exact mistakes.

Its not that deep of a motive. All it takes is one bored nigga to farm some creepers for the lulz.

you also dont add retards to the faction liable to grief when bored
not hard

The Cred Forumsutist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a weeb, hikikomori, trap fucker, gaijin, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hacker and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

good reply
: )

>these are the kind of people who force their interest into every discussion
how have they forced their interest? By using anime reaction images?

>considering they hate any half decent anime like Bebop, Akira, Anything by Ghibli, or even the old toonami lineup
expect that they don't.

There is no other way through to the end besides using the glitch in the combat log plugin. Stop being retarded. They're all cheating or that exploit isn't at a level of cheating that should be a bannable offense - not that Cred Forums were even banned for using it.

>everyone blames Cred Forums for being too good
>wreckes everyone so hard they accused of cheating
THE CHAD Cred Forums VS the VIRGIN Cred Forums

can't accept the weaponized autism. SAD!

>4craft : Find the biggest autists and troll them to death edition.

How do I join?

Got a vid of that alleged cheating bud?

>that exploit isn't at a level of cheating that should be a bannable offense

Cred Forums's logic everyone
>w-we wuz only cheetin' a little y u banz us

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cred Forums cheated despite them grinding like autist
>HACKERS HACKERS
>BAN NOW BAN NOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOSERS

What was the /m/ faction like?

>there is no other way through to the end
There are more end portals on the map, dumbass. There's one near Cred Forums Island that I activated myself.

>[a/ cheats and hacks in every single iteration of 4craft
proof?

How to make a good 4craft game for once
>No pvp until weekends
>runecraft enabled.
>nerfed enchanting
>destructible obsidian.
>That mod that saves chunks so bases can be restored.

Minecraft has shit combat, the most fun you can have is base building and exploration. I don't understand why it's taken almost a decade for 4craft to get this.

The Cred Forumsutist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a weeb, hikikomori, trap fucker, gaijin, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hacker and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>no pvp until weekends
how to kill a server in a week
pvp needs to be enabled at least once every 2 days or people will get bored, that's just how it is

>Join 4craft
>Cred Forums is literally an autistic faction that made a 20x20 block of cobblestone
>Go on my way farming shit
>2 days in got a full enchanted bow (inf arrow+dmg IV+fire) and diamond amor
>Cred Forums is still doing shit
>Cred Forums disbanded at day 5
>A cringe fag survived 20 arrows
>I´m not cheating bro it´s just skill.mp3
>Go to Civcraft to avoid this faggotry

This is like moslems taking over the hagia sophia

gross 2bh

civcraft is literally more autistic and more dead though

>lol I want to conquer shit and ruins someones fun
>lol wtf there is nothing interesting to see?
>Oh yeah, that's right we fucked over these faggots yesterday before they were even out of iron stage lol

It's a paradox, you want to destroy shit yet can't give people the time to make something interesting that you'd want to destroy? 4craft should have never gotten to the extreme levels of "last man standing wins" autism and should have taken a more creative route.

>407301550
>literally got banned for being too good

still need that proof

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

proof for hacking?

that's a very sexy pepe I'm saving it without your permission sorry

look it up, Minecraft is pretty lax on the hacking

This is probably the most autistic thing I've read so far this year

where is the proof???

no, post some videos or pictures of Cred Forums hacking. Or is it hard to accept that Cred Forums won

Minecraft it´s an autistic game itself. But that doesn´t mean that i want to play with cheaters and kids.

how do i get in on this autistic action?

this has basically been 4craft's problem since its inception

civcraft worked because of citadel and prisonpearl
the very slow custom progression for enchants and potions also limited the ability of people to show up and pvp from the get-go

Until someone can produce a video, or at the very least some damning screenshots, im gonna have to label this as memeshit. Cred Forums has been good every iteration, the only new thing here is nu/v/ reddit sperging out over not being in a civcraft hugbox.

:/

Is this one of those things where some people claim to represent a particular board but the people who actually browse said board doesn't even care in the slightest bit? Because I can't really imagine boards like /k/, Cred Forums, /lit/ and especially /fit/ caring about fucking minecraft of all things.

yes

>Mariel talking shit about anyone hacking
How does it feel to not only be pathetic but also a hypocrite?

>Being pedantic over words as if that's an argument

Ironically their /tg/ ss13 server has next to no RP is is filled with powergamers. I think they're the 2nd most powergaming community in ss13 next to /vg/

fair enough, but civcraft is still literally dead

there's TONS of Cred Forumsfags masquerading as other boards in this thing, not for spying purposes though.

>Xraying
What? A /tg/ guy (Cancer&Heresy) appeared under our base (Cred Forums) after 30 minutes, I ran at him and he paniced and logged off (no combat log CHEERS Coty) so we dug a pitfall and when he logged back in he fell and died, that was TWO stacks of diamonds and a full diamond set. This was repeated MULTIPLE times, I ALONE got 5 stacks of diamonds from killing people that were just running around after X-Raying when it was disabled for the first hour of the server. Only an idiot would have actually mined, farming players was the best way. I wasn't even the person who got the most either, people who killed more scrubs found way more on them than me.

>Blink/TPA

What are you even talking about, neither of these exist as hacks. I'm figuring you don't even know what enderpearls are, then why are you even DM'ing people about hacks. A simple google search would answer your hackusations.

The reason Cred Forums got banned is because /mlp/ collectively pissed their pants when they chatted shit in global for 2 whole days and when Cred Forums turned up at their UNRAIDABLE base and got inside within 30 seconds /mlp/ promptly ran away and cried to the admins until they got their way. At which point Coty banned half of Cred Forums and unclaimed the whole base, for about 30 minutes mlp attempted to enter it but got repeatedly BTFO by a handful of Cred Forums guys until they cried some more and got everyone banned, even people that had never PVP'd in the entire of the server and done nothing but build. But we'd seen the writing on the wall hours before and anything of value was long since burnt and destroyed and as a final goodbye we shoah'd the entire of mlp with lava and forced them to totally abandon the base.

good laughs tho desu.

>Minecraft
>weeb faggots
>bronies
>Cred Forumsedditors

Cred Forums is so fucking garbage

>3:30AM and Cred Forums is still trying this hard to spin their web of lies

how assblasted can Cred Forumsutists literally be over BROWN BRICKS?

Not everyone is in your timezone amerimutt

Dunno about you lad but I logged in a few hours at a time and killed shitters using gear you lot X-ray'd, /mlp/ turned up within an hour with prot iv and got rekt and ran away with their tail behind their legs and never came back.

When you literally ban people because they BTFO'd you too hard you don't need to spin anything.

>being so bad at minecraft you have to CHEAT in it
HAHAHAHAHA

All the proof needed, Coty has
gfycat com/FarInfamousEider

>3:36AM and Cred Forums is still trying this hard to spin their web of lies

how assblasted can Cred Forumsutists literally be over BROWN BRICKS?