How do you fight these fucking things...

how do you fight these fucking things? i haven't really had trouble with anything in the game up until now but with these fuckers i can't get within 20 feet without losing half my health with no chance to dodge.

is there some secret trick or am i just supposed to deal with it?

Run.

git gud faget

what about the room with like 10 of them? am i just not supposed to go in there?

They are easy to knock down with a heavy weapon.
You can bait one at a time in the room with a lot of them

ik this is bait but i dont think i ever got hit by one of these weiners before

that's what i've been doing, but the problem is that between luring one and knocking it down, i've already lost 3/4 of my health and need to use estus. i don't exactly have an unlimited supply of that.

how? you literally can't avoid their life drain aura

Yes.

Just chuggalugg when you get that health bar back, is no biggie broski

kill them with a bow or crossbow

yeah but thats not a hit. these things were a nonthreat

>thats not a hit
it's unavoidable damage and heal prevention at the same time and hits way fucking harder than anything else i've encountered

I think he's saying that as long as you have 1 HP, you're still alive.
If none of them hit you after draining you, did having more than 1 HP matter at all?

the drain can't kill you? well that's good to know

Realize that you probably shouldn't use your estus at all. They're so slow they should never hit you if you're luring them one on one.

yep, got it. cleared the room no problem. thanks fellas

Two things:
The drain doesn't kill you. As long as you don't get hit, you can clear the room.

The drain only occurs when you're in their line of sight. If you're not confident clearing the room full of them, you can use arrows to pull them individually and use corners to break LOS.

The second option takes longer but is fool proof and you'll never die there again.

what type of build are you going for? they stagger pretty easy and if you have a decent bow you can hit them with multiple head shots and even if they're looking at you your life wont drain. the short cut hall way is the best place to pull them since it has corners

Health is a resource, in this case it is tied to both damage taken and time. Just don't get hit during sudden death.

There is a lever you can flip to release a crucified werewolf into the room and he will fuck them for you.

Also get good.

oh is that why he's there? i thought it was more punishment for being a retard and opening shit that doesn't need to be opened like most of the first jail cells.

Aggro them with a ranged weapon then sauce that ass up you filthy casual.

That enitre area was fucked up. user, have you encountered the special boi creatures yet? Shit scared me more than anything in Bloodborne.

This is your answer OP provided you're not a faggot

The aura won't kill you. Pull them, kill them. Don't get hit and you can clear the whole room and use estus after your done.