ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

who is this fine XX chromosome specimen

Not videogames

oh my fuck that thing is fucking gross.

stop posting tranny shit

*dial 8*

Goblins in vidya thread?

is that guy or girl

>When you spend more on hair dye and hormone therapy and ignore your dead fucking tooth.

Literally who

What kind of creatura is that?

its a tranny, in other words a bloke who dresses like a woman because he has some sick perverted fetish for wearing womens clothing

See

>varg.jpg

woah...

Couldn't just fucking let the Dark Souls switch reveal be a surprise, had to spoil it like 10 minutes beforehand.

Actually she has a vagina now so take youre ignorance elsewhere capice?

>ywn be so hungry for attention that you become a horrific tranny whose claim to fame is pretending to know the latest news about electronic toys

>she

Is people in dressed in drag still a thing? Like whatever happened to that? There was no real sexual connotation to that really. With it only being there for sad nerds who projected that type of shit onto those people who did that.
Different strokes and all that jazz so whatever happened to that? Since given the current modern day culture of binary extremes. Whatever happened to the whole non gay thing of dudes just wanting to liking the feel of female clothing and such?
I kinda blame all the nerds who made that shit go away and forcing extremes. Since we would have lest nerds mutilating their genitals and such if we had an at least acknowledge middle ground for people to explore their lame ass feelings first before wanting to go on chemicals and cutting of shit.

>listen to trans voices
fucking disgusting shit. its like ASMR but the total unholy reverse

imagine being offended by "hi guys"

user i dont think you can just make a vagina, what he has is a disgusting wound permanently on his body with no way to reverse it

And it's BEAUTIFUL

>"Ladies and gentlemen" is offensive
So, they admit they're just after attention and want to feel special for no reason?

to the inevitable mass replying antifaggot-

please give me a you

*leaks abscess juice from neovagina*

*dilates in front of you*

la creatura...

Huh

Never thought I find someone I wouldnt accept a blowjob from