Getting into this game, a few hours in. Any stuff I should know...

Getting into this game, a few hours in. Any stuff I should know? It's a little overwhelming at first but it all starts clicking eventually.

1) Never Ever buy platinum. No, seriously, fucking don't.
2) Use Warframe.market. The prices won't always be premium, but you'll spend more time playing the game and less time standing in your orbiter running a text macro.
3) Don't be a fucking pussy, learn how to raid.
4) Don't buy Acolyte mods. they come around once a year at minimum, and you can farm them yourself. Suffer without them until that time.
5) Seriously, learn how to fucking raid.
6) Pick 3 factions. Not 2, not 4. Pick 3. Do those faction missions every single day, and find every single one of the little token thingies in each level. Save them up for when the new prime releases and when it does, you'll be able to turn them into rep to trade for Relic packs which will drastically decrease the amount of time standing between you and whatever the new flavor of the month is. If you want to switch factions, this is the optimal time to do so.
7) Don't buy cosmetics until they're on sale. They will all go on sale eventually, probably every single item will go on sale at least once in a 1 year period. Buy them when they're on sale.
8) Seriously learn how to fucking raid you piece of shit fuck you.

No point learning how to raid now, they're being removed permanently at the end of this month.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*deep breath*
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*snort*
oh god, jesus help me, I'm dying, hahahahahaha
Fucking (((((((((((DE))))))))))))
Uninstalling this shit was one of the top 10 best decisions I've ever made.

Frame slots > Weapon slots
Don't be a Soma Prime shitter

It gets kinda boring after you get all the frames, there's no endgame content per se, unless you consider trading to be endgame.

It gets even better, the reason they're removing them is because "not enough people participated to warrant keeping up support of them". And yet we still have all of the conclave shit that literally no one plays.

>People aren't playing this content so instead of updating it for more fun wer'e just gonna fucking remove it fuck you
Based DE

I cheesed it with friends. We would take turn doing the dailies and getting the weeklies for the neat skins.
Unfortunately this fucking piece of shit cape doesn't stay lit unless you complete the dailies and weeklies again.
Fucking DE kikes I swear to christ

>raids are fucking garbage and boring
>eidolon hunts are superior in every way
>retards upset they remove bad content in place of good content

what are these raids? started playing about two weeks ago

Why not just keep both? It's not like it's costing them money or resources to keep all ready made content in the game

> Digital Extremes
> Good Content

this is why you dont do fucking gacha style events

Because imagine what the game would be like if they kept all the old shit and kept adding new shit on top
You'd get a big pile of shit

Are fucking eidolon hunts going to be needed to get arcanes now?

I feel like way too much attention is being put into these, DE needs to accept bosses can't be fun in warframe

Maybe, just maybe, instead of making more content while most of your current content is busted and broken, you should work on making the current content better.

>seriously, learn how to fucking raid
why? they'll be gone in a week

Yeah, arcanes are going to be dropped by the two new eidolons.

>permanently
They stressed multiple times that they would come back in some way, shape, or form

DE fans are worse than Bethsoft fans in terms of defending the stripping away of content. At least people who like fallout and skyrim can admit they're just perverts and obstinate dickheads. DE fans will defend to the bitter end the virtues of removing everything that's good in favor of making everything more equally garbage.

Yeah just like when dark sectors got removed "temporarily" for three years and now they're coming back as something completely fucking different.

The only good thing DE has ever removed was Coptering and Jat Kittag's charge attack.

It's shit. All you ever do in this game, is farm for a frame or a weapon you want, then you level said frame and weapon, and later you realize it's shit without any forma, and forma it 4 or even 6 times, and finally after you're done, DE nerfs your freshly forma'd frame and weapon to the ground because it's too powerful/kills shit too fast, which makes new players leave the game because they can't keep up. Just don't play this shit, DE are one of the worst devs in the industry rn.

Unless they bring back Quick Block, block only to get more distance while gliding.
As people have said, no one plays Conclave. But if you want to, remember that the starter weapons are OP, and the OP weapons are shit.
Hey man, I just want the damn skins

>Any stuff I should know?
have warframe wiki page open in the background

Warbros #1

What are acolytes and how do I get mods from factions who hate me?

Warbros never
They were true patriots

The same way you get stuff from the factions you chose to begin with, only this time they'll actively hate you to begin with, so it takes longer.
Acolytes drop mods like Argon Scope and Maiming Strike. They're an event thing.

Oh so thats how you get them
always wondered how people got those high end mods
When was the last time you could get acolytes?

november