DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!!...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA

inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a waste.

dude... it's just a plant bro... it's NATURAL

i love this videogame

i want to nut in meowth's ass

haha

*mewtwo

Don't judge it if you didn't try it you damned no life, no fun, antisocial beta male

Yeah, I've blazed before. It was after this college party had ended, there was a time when I stepped out of the room and went to the rest room, and when I got out, since no lights on the hallway were on, I legit thought I was blind. Or well, not thought, but rather FELT, I was. I had to call for help because I was totally fucking disoriented.

What are some games to play while baked?

>mfw high right now and reading this post

*ditto's

Can someone recommend me a decent place to end my life at?

BLEACHED

nice

The truth is anything you already enjoy playing but I'm going to tell you bullet hells and action platformers.

Graveyard

dude weed lmao is my favorite meme. every time I made a 'whats a good game while stoned' thread, there would be like 20 of these posts for every normal reply
>tfw out of that winston churchill gaza grass

dude thanks lmao

God this is so hot

the high seas

no mess, fish eat the body
sea man's funeral
they just find your yacht

Cures cancer
Natural
The only reason it was banned because of lobbyists
There are way more health benefits than cons
No one died of smoking too much weed
There is so many uses of hemp

dude no problmaom

>tfw your IQ's too low to enjoy being high

I really dont understand the appeal to that shit. Drinking is fun whats fun about being a super mellow faggot staring at the ceiling?

I saw this in some meme DBS thread, but I like the term
B L A N C O ' D
more

dude... it's just a redpill bro... it's NATURAL

I'd fuck all three of them tbqhwyf

No hangover, for one. I find it's easier to get really into a game too.

People who are high are annoying as fuck to their environment,thats why everyone hates stones. They talk 24/7 and most of it is useless junk. They suddenly feel the need to do something, paint the walls, clear out the basement, whatever. No. Just stop. And shut your god damn mouth.

Only underage smoke for fun. Everyone else just smokes to make everyday life suck slightly less. I'm bored of being sober....

People smoking weed in the privacy of their own home playing games shouldn't matter to you

CRACKERED

Kill all weed faggots

yeah dude legalize it lmao

Doesn't need to be legalized no one gives a shit anyway

If I can stroke it to the idea behind this webm, does this make me a cuck?

when are they gonna make this shit illegal