/25+/

25+ year old club. What video games have you played this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just Poker Night 2. That's about to change though, I just got fired today

Wageslave Simulator 2
And a new horror game, Married at 18: Desolation Pit of Hell

I've been playing Devil Daggers for the last couple hours. I randomly clicked on it in my library, not knowing what it was, and it scratched an itch I didn't know that I had.

Chinese New Years was a holiday last friday so I played ESO and Dynasty Warriors 9 for 3 days

Played a few games of PUBG last night with some friends, For the King and some Jackbox earlier today with a different group of friends, then came home and played Donkey Kong for the Game Boy while watching a movie.

Dark souls 3 and Killing Floor 2.

finished up a round of battle stations pacific with a friend. did island capture, us vs. ai. game finally crashed with a score of 28k-12k.

KC:D for pretty much every waking moment

I forgot I was alive for most of it, which was nice

Thanks OP for reminding me that i will be 29 in few months and i will say goodbye to my twenties soon

DMC4 SE with Lady, cause I bought it on sale. It's nice, feels very pleasant to blow things up.

underrated game

Ancient Game
Exile 3: Ruined World

dark souls3 + dlcs. dlcs for the first time. then spend another day reading and watching lore summaries.
games are good. time spend on the lore was mostly a waste of time.

couch coop session
> overcooked
> moonhunters
> crawl
> broforce

Played CS:GO, Wingman matches with my older brother. We were doing alright til we got swept by some kid with a cropped trap doujin face

yet so many people on Cred Forums rank Souls games within some of the best stories in vidya

final fantasy xiv,DBFZ and metal gear 5

i feel like im getting kind of old for fighting games or maybe it's just because i could never keep up to begin with

going from being an underage ban for years and years to being older than most other people is the strangest feeling. i've moved nowhere in life in that time either

Oxygen not included.
I like building shit.

Replaying Mass Effect for the millionth time. No plans for the trilogy though since 2 is really bad and 3 is meh.

Dead Space.
Found myself struggling way more than ten years ago.

You know what sucks? after you're 25 you literally feel your hands getting old. So for example, a fighting game, either Dragon Ball Fighterz, Blazblue or even something that isn't as technically demanding as Smash 4, you feel your fingers not doing what you wanted to do. Like moving the stick and returning it the other way in just 1 frame of difference to pull a tech. You feel your finger going one way but not returning to perform that movement even when you clearly wanted to.

It's a horrible feel.

>after you're 25 you literally feel your hands getting old
speak for yourself bro

I finished FF12 and now I'm bored.

Warhammer Total War 2
Zodiac Age
HotS
Subnautica
Civ 6

I started DMC3 for the first time, having only played DMC1 last year.

Honestly, I was expecting more of a step up from the first game based on what people were saying. I just got through the Leviathan chapter and it's fucking great, but it just feels like a tighter DMC1. That one was a 10 for me so it's not a bad thing, I was just expecting something else.

Maybe the game is only just starting though.

>36
Kingdom come deliverance. Absolutely enthralled by it but I can only play games at night with my kids asleep.

yeah and for das1 and des i would agree. mostly. at least for the way the story was told.
but in das3 it feels like FROM wanted to connect everything and failed. painted world, end of fire, abyss, dragons, gods, fire keepers and my favorite "time and space are convoluted". perhaps some of the gaps would have been better unexplained.
not saying that it totally sucks. but From should definitely stay away from DaS games in the future and start another ip.

Rune Factory 4. I think Clorica friendzoned me.

Quarter life crisis simulator 4

I got a trip coming up and I know it'll be great, but up until the moment I leave I'm more anxious than I've been in years. I hate the thought of leaving home.

I'm fine. 27 here.

League of Legends and Dragon Quest VIII.

Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy XIV

Played SotC and Momodora this weekend.
Age 37

Fug then what's wrong with my hands. I'm not fat or have any degenerative sickness. What's going on.

>tfw turning 24 this year

I really just thought my teenage years would last forever..

Battalion 1944
Feels like a game from when I was 17

Subnautica and KCD.
I refunded one of them after 1.2 hours, I'll let you guys decide which.

Carpal tunnel? A vitamin deficiency? Diabetes or something fucking with your nerves?

I'm 36 and my hands are fine so far. Get it checked out.

It gets worse.

Near a tomato especially, also The Last of Us and a couple other ones.
Pretty glad I bought a PS4 desu, PC gaming has been dead to me for a while and I don't really know why

Been playing the shit out of Persona 5. It's the first game in a long time that has made me stay up all night without noticing.

>tfw almost at the 35+ club
I'm emulating Xenosaga. I completely forgot that the first games intro is like a 20 minute cut scene.

I've been in bed with a fever all week but I managed to play a little bit of Kingdom Come.
It's pretty good.
I'll probably enjoy it more when my head isn't ringing and I'm not drenched in cold sweat.

kcd because you were an idiot who preordered it. wait for official patches to fix the worst bugs. then wait for community patches to fix the leftovers. buy it at sale for half the original price and have fun with, what looks like, a good game.

>Dynasty Warriors 9
I’m so sorry, user.

>25 year old thread
>everyone acts like they're fucking grandpas

Played about 20 hours of For Honor. Hadn't played it since Season 1 (now on 5). The game is in a much healthier place balance wise, and there's even a 4v4 mode that has Gear Stats turned off, which makes playing with the gang way more fun.

On Cred Forums especially Cred Forums we might as well be.
This place is so underage it's hilarious

only the goty of course
and Salt and Sanctuary
bought like $150-200 of steam sales to increase backlog.

>25+
>not leaving video games behind completely

have some of this water

Went through another seed of Link to the Past randomizer earlier, set a new PB. Have also played some Overwatch, Picross e8, and Ace Attorney this weekend. Mostly just trying to enjoy my limited free time.

25 here.
20's can be the best time depending on how you steer it.
For me, while late high school and college were the most fun times, they were also the most stressful because I was moving all the time and I had absolutely no fiscal security. Not to mention, every year felt like it had a life changing event.

Ever since I graduated college and got a job and an apartment I was able to stay in for more than a year, I've been feeling more free and calmer than ever.

Having paid off my student loan a month ago sure helps.

I would really like to see the average age of visitors if teenagers weren't forced to hide their age

turned 27 a few days ago
been single for 4 months now
having a gf and then not having one is the worst possible transition, I used to think I knew true loneliness but this is some next level soul-eating stuff

Why did you get married so young? Mormon?

>14

Thanks bro, I always have some within an arm's length.

Just MvCI and DBFZ

Playing a lot of Codename Cure on a modded server. It can be pretty fun when you get the right people in there. I still drag on with Nioh too, but since I hit level 750 i'm finding it harder to grind for amirita to put into focus.

Holdfast with a friend, spent the entire night fighting on the seas, easily worth the money.

No matter which one you refunded. You are a pleb either way.

I tried to play REmake the other day for the first time. Am I doing it wrong trying to use keyboard? Tank controls also seem like they work better, at least the direction I move is consistent when camera direction changes

The Sims 3, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen and Fallout New Vegas all modded.

playing re4. being old i like games that are slow, i really enjoy mgs and silent hill. story driven, lots of exploration, good music, comfortable atmospheres. re4 isnt really like that but its okay

is it because all pc gaming is today is just playing console games at a better resolution and framerate?

hey, you try playing Siege on a console and then on a PC. it’s like two different games

It's because nearly everything on Steam is top down garbage or indie pixel shit these days. I'm to the point where I only check the store every couple of weeks or so.

I'm 23, turn 24 in May though. What's gonna happen when I turn 25, anons?

DBFZ.

This game's like crack. Also went to a local to help with setting up and commentating the matches. Ended up getting to Grand Finals, beating people who I considered would mop the floor with me. Not much commentating was done after all.

how to make myself play New Vegas for more than 2 hours after modding it all day? i've completed it 2-3 times and can't motivate myself anymore.

Monster hunter.

Played Koudelka to the finale, somehow missed the pendant, dropped

Nothing.
I lost will to do or play or decide anything a week ago and since then I just kill time without aim.

I turned 29 on Thursday. I know someone will call me a fag but whatever, this thread is for us. I've been playing Sonic Unleashed and it's actually made me cry from its sheer beauty in depictions of the world. Makes me realize how much I missed out on in my youth, how I've had a few gfs but somehow never fucked any of them, and am going to spend the next few decades in misery. Even with these negative emotions, I still find it to be one of the best and most artful products ever put out on the market.

Worked out the same when i played it years ago.

Absolutely nothing, just spent the weekend reading forums and chatting with people on discord

Just make some kinda crazy build, something that you would find entertaining and download some mods that would complement your character's play through.

>tfw almost at the 35+ club

Me too, bro. I never really planned for life beyond this point. I started going to the gym 5 days a week a little while back. I wouldn't mind knowing what it's like to be /fit/ at least once in my life while I still can. I'm also thinking about going back to grad school, because I wouldn't mind having that done before I'm 40.

not vidya related but is there someone who doesn't leave their room at all and doesn't do anything? i mean total failure, broken without any chance to repair. 29, living with old parents, in a small flat, in a poor country and we don't talk to each other. not to mention talking to anyone at all, only occasional imageboard replies. anyway, if there's someone who can relate - you're not alone.

Finished subnautica. Would play KCD if I thought my toaster could run it.

Rabi Ribi
Fallout NV
Soon Tokyo Xanadu ex+

I'm exhausted from how busy my business is this week. Valentines and Chink New Year opened the flood gates for 14 hours those days.
./blogshit

Hmm, now that you mention it, I didn't play video games much at all this weekend.

>MG: Survive beta for about 2 hours.
Game sucks, by the way.
>Pokemon Blue (JP cart) for about 40 minutes
For a little YT project I'm doing. The recording fucked up half-way though, which sucks because I caught a fucking Pikachu in Viridian Forest.
>DBFZ for about an hour
I'm getting better but I still can't cancel aerial-2H into an extended combo for some reason. I can't seem to get the timing right.

those are your own choices and not external factors. no pity for self-induced retardation, especially pointless one.

>turning 26 in 8 days
>working 11am to 7pm today so gotta go out in 30 minutes
>but then starting tomorrow have 11 days where I only work one single four hour shift
Gonna see if I can get through as much of Persona 5 as possible, finish the Bad Ending in Hundred Knight Revival and finish Shadow of the Colossus. Also get in a bunch of Overwatch. Puyo Puyo Tetris on PC too, should be fun since that's out on my birthday.

25, 26 soon.

Playing some Vita and PSP games: OG Dissidia, Freedom Wars, EDF2, あのこどこのこ. Also pretty excited for upcoming releases. Buying Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match next week, then preordering Valkyria Chronicles 4. Will also occasionally check AmazonJP if the new Virtual On drops in price.

Been trying to cut down on my gaming+Cred Forums time though, I need to hurry with my thesis writing.

Is she also 18? Hopefully slightly younger.

Grats.

Want to play but
>shit laptop
>no PS4
>no money to buy because struggling grad student
Maybe when I get a new computer like 4 years from now I'll buy it. I do like my medieval games.

Path of Diablo, the Diablo 2 mod. It's freaking great.

D2 was one of my childhood games, to be playing it again and to be questing in 8 man games, it's such a treat.

Most of my friends (from the high school days, we keep in touch) are playing PUBG these days, and shooting games aren't my thing, so we haven't played together in a long time by now. I hope this fad wears over soon.

>24 in two months
Soon

Keep telling yourself that

Battle of Olympus

31 here i been Playin thru the darkness 2 on don difficulty and finally 100% it 5 years later thru back compat magic on my X1. Thinking about spec ops the line hardest difficulty next think its doable guys?

>27
>been here since I was an underageb&
>see myself posting here well into my 30s, 40s

who's in the same boat?

Doing a FF ix playthrough with my normie gf, she's loving it so far.

Spec Ops is a pretty average TPS but the story really is well done for a game. Does the Darkness 1 play on XB1 yet?

I'm 30 and I'm ashamed to admit it but I've never finished most of my favorite games. Like I grew up with games like Red Alert, Total Annihilation, Homeworld, etc, and out of those I only finished a few.

I've played an UNBELIEVABLE amount of "skirmish" matches against the AI in RTSes through the years. I think it fits my ADHD brain better than trying to finish story campaigns.

>30
>still a casual

Modded oblivion
and said that this might be the time i DONT play a catman assassin.
Nope. Not this time.
Am going to play majoras mask for the first time this weekend. Never could afford it during the n64 days.
Patiently waiting for stardew valley multiplayer so the wife and i can share a session.

I'm just living life as it comes. No wife, no kids, no gf, but I got my own house and still go drinking with my friends. I'm sure as I get older the crushing loneliness will come to me, until then I got my vidya and Hellcat.

Uncharted 4
Dead by daylight
Hotline miami

Late to the party casual shit

Unrepentant casual, yes. I never had that competitive drive, I just want to have fun.

That said, I tend to play at least decently well. I remember when I played TA Spring with class mates about 10 years ago, I could beat the other guys handily 1 on 2. I think it's just the constantly changing activities of RTS games fit me well, it occupies my brain's attention quite well juggling the various tasks of managing your scouting, economy, army movements etc.

Pretty common. Most RTS games have horrible campaigns that typically restrict you far too much to be fun.

Skirmishes are the meat and potatoes of those games.

I was working whole weekend and have today off. Played some Yakuza 5, Mario Kart and Bayo 2 last night. Will catchup with switch backlog today after finish shopping bike parts.

Why? I've been married 5 years and Its great. Why marry someone you don't want to spend your life with?

Just playing Subnautica and trying to study.

she threatened to kill herself and became anorexic, to 90 lbs to show me she meant it. didnt feel like i had a choice.

>getting caught up with crazy
I'm sorry user. I also had some real shitty experiences with these hag-like creatures we refer to as 'women'.

Realize when something isn't sustainable and the best thing is to cut things off before you waste too many of your years.

I played some OG AoS (openspades build), some snowboarding kids on N64 and I was going to play war thunder yesterday with this autistic nazi texan teenager but I didn't feel like it so I didn't respond and then lied and told them I was going to bed. For the most part my passion for vidya gaems is certainly waning, nothing really feels that fun anymore and my skill levels just appear to be slowly decreasing.

I hope you're joking. It's never a good idea to associate with crazy people.

There's nothing wrong, you are just more perceptive to differences than all these people going "My body is just like when I was 18, r-really". They are denying reality or don't know how it used to be.

Things definitely start to go downhill some time after 25, but of course it is quite subtle until you are actually beginning to get old (35+ or 40+ or something). I'm 30 now and basically all my senses and even emotions are slightly dulled from when I was a teen. I remember how it used to be.

Ok, then you dug your own grave. The right answer in that situation would be to do a 720 and fucking RUN away.

If a girl killed herself over me I would take it as a compliment.

>projecting

I usually work weekend, closing shift.
But I try to squeeze in some play time after work, switching between MHW and DBFZ right now. My sleep schedule is fucked.

are you shitting me? Being single has its perks: time for yourself, vidyas, friends, casual hookups.
You will have your breakup mostly behind your back in a matter of weeks. You will start to feel lonely again in no less than other 6 months or so.

You will enjoy this time, trust me.

if your girlfriend doesnt give you time to yourself shes a shit girlfriend

not yet. but the original prey just came out i have my discs for both so here's hoping soon.

SMT IV Apocalypse.

I had a pretty great girlfriend who gave me plenty of space for all that
I enjoyed video games immensely more when I was in a relationship too. I

I'm 18 : - - - - - )

I'm trying to play Dying Light again after not really getting into it when it came out. I'm also ignoring my autistic desire to save my best weapons and use the shittiest ones first and now I feel actually powerful.

>You will start to feel lonely again in no less than other 6 months or so.

>GF left me in August
>Started to feel like shit this week
Damn, user. Teach me your ways.

Damn that's to bad. I loved both but will always prefer 1 for the somberness it has. I would get an Xbox One if it had that and Ninja Gaiden 2, not gonna lie. I see the Xbox games are coming along nicely too, Dead to Rights and Fuzion Frenzy? Fuck yeah!

Siege and Shadow of Mordor
I'm incredibly shit at Siege, but I had fun.

Shadow of Mordor seems like a second job.

Went to a friend's and we played Cuphead and Livers in a Dangerous Spacetime from start to finish, and we're currently playing the Secret of Mana remake.

this desu
>tfw no suicidal crazy that offs herself to get your attention

Gothic 2
Shadowrun Dragonfall and HongKong

Played some persona 5 and a bit of rimworld. Im up to October 17th in the game and I'm having a hard time pushing much further. It just doesn't interest me.
I'm turning 26 next weekend too. Gonna get some red robin and my wife will probably bake a cake. Yipee.

Nothing, I got job I need to finish before 25th.
Browsing chen in the office atm.

>inb4 work at the office so you don't need to overtime
I will still work overtime nevertheless, I don't shitpost that often anyway.

good shit

I turned 25 two days ago. I played DW8:empires and will probably get SAO:FB.

I really have to get my life together

I finished Final Fantasy 2. It was pretty shit all the way through. I started Final Fantasy 15 with no patches to see this train wreck. So far not really impressed so far in any way. It's just been extremely boring so far. The most I can say about it is the character designs are awful and I can't place my finger on it just yet.

I'm probably going to be replaying something else much better on the side. Maybe picture related.

Just finished Criminal Girls and just started Remember Me.

30, Fortnite BR and DBFZ mostly. Burned out a little after spending 200 hours on monster hunter.

>old people really think like this

>29
>made redundant
>no qualifications as I had the job since I left school, which I failed at
>live alone
>only time I leave the house is to visit the dole
>no friends
>no gf
>any time I try to do something I get instantly washed over with fatigue and stop even though I'm not physically tired at all
>too much of a little bitch to just top myself

>I'll be young forever! :D :D :D

Reality will hit you too.

at least you own a house.

28, almost 29. Bought Nioh during the steam sale and I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

I know that feel bruh...

It's all so heavy. What a burden.

SQUAD, Rising Storm 2 and Pubg are my go to shooters.

Been playing Wolf 2, started Nier, tried out some smaller games like Distrust and They Are Billions. Played a few games of Rocket League to discover I suck even more.

Tried R6 for the free weekend, liked it, but not buying yet. Have no given the MGS Survive beta a try.

Trying to get back into some of the PS1 game I wanted to play since I got into emulation last year. I have a RE1 game going, I just got to the basement and havn't played since.

RE1 is phenomenal, shame you had to resort to emulation because it looks like shit that way.
I mean RE1 looks like shit even on real hardware and a quality tube tv but still.. not that much shit.

>I just got to the basement and havn't played since.
You're passed the halfway mark.

There is still the other scenario.

33 here, played a little pubg and hung out with a friend while he worked his way through FF12. Haven't played all that much lately despite there being a hundred games I probably should try out.

Interested in starting FF15 when it hits, good or bad I really don't mind, just want to try myself.

i'm 21 but the sight of classic re1 jill forced my hand to reply

Other scenario is largely the same game, puzzles, supporting cast etc. It's not like RE2 where the second character has his or her own adventure.

By all means, do play it at some point, though. You still need to meet Becky.

Valiant Hearts: The great War

Vermintide 1, Rainbow 6 Siege, For Honor, Dragon Age Origins.

Played some Civ 6, MHW and PUBG.

Went to go visit my disabled bud and played a bit of vidya with him.

Yeah bro, anime 4 lyfe haha.

>forces them to become bankers
>they get rich as fuck
>complain about it later

well, middle-age europeans were dumb as fuck

This, you are actually note perceptive. You need to start wrist training, morning stretches and conscious movement exercises ASAP. I'm better then I ever was, but only with a lot of work. Planning to be like that 80yrs old Jap guy was ninja running on walls to rob houses.

You're a good friend user. The world runs on acts of friendship like this, you know.

Battlefield 1, Divinity Original Sin 2. Completed Subnautica during the week.

XCOM 2
PUBG
Rainbow SIx Siege

Monster Hunter World.

this is now a /nice/ thread!

25 year old, played Monster Hunter World, sprinkled some Doom in there, and lamented that my friends got stuck in Ohio and can't visit while I'm on vacation because of transmission issues.

/blogpost

Civ 6

I need something to play

The fact that I need to do all that proves my point. Did you need to do that as a teen? No.

Tried playing Dusk and laughed my ass off at how clumsy and amateurish it is. It felt like one of those cheapass cashin Quake ripoffs released in the 90s.

Love how it's "OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE" on Steam. Seriously, how.

I got Slime Rancher on sale. It's way more fun and addictive than I thought it would be.

29 here
TMNT Hyperstone Heist
Killer is Dead
The Punisher

Stranger things mobile.
FE Heroes
FF Omnia

I'm 29 I can still pull off everything in dbfz it just takes so much longer to memorize it all and be able to do it on reaction

>forced them
Usury was banned for Christians, that's how the jews took control. Judaism condemns usury only towards other jews

This. The games been great so far, best RPG I've played in a long time

I wasn't arguing with you dipshit, maybe that guy was right about you being salty fuck.

check and mate

FFIX because I didn't have the time for it when it was released. Suikoden 2 next, which I missed even though the first one was my favorite jrpg back then.

>4 months
>lonely

lol

Just finished Witcher 2 and started Witcher 3. I predict this is going to end up being a 3>1>2 series.
You sure you don't just have arthritis? It's been known to happen.

WoW
Simpsons Hit & Run
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Been playing MHW like crazy

Fag

MHW and SotC mainly. Few rounds of league with the boys and clicking through some mobage in between. Wish I had time to drink this weekend.

Very eloquent.

I started reinstalling For Honor today because it's getting dedicated servers in a few hours. Hopefully that means less infuriating disconnects.

Kingdom Come, its a gem.

Pic related on my Super Gameboy. Fuck I'm old.

yeah, you don't really know what it's like friend
but I do appreciate the smug comment

Level 34 Wizard here.
I know that feel.
For me, peak depression hit when I was 30, and since then I've been working, albeit slowly, to get in shape and develop charisma. It's difficult trying to fix years of stunted psychosocial development, but I'm keeping at it, and every little improvement is worth the effort.

Sometimes I feel terrible suadade for everything I've missed out on in life, but I remember that if things were different, then I wouldn't be me, I'd be another version of this person looking back on a different set of regrets. I refuse to regret the only existence I have. It might not be as good as some other people's lives, but it's the one I have.

I bought Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, Bayonetta 1 & 2, and Etrian Odyssey V on Friday, but haven't had time to play them due to being at work. Which one should I play first?

35, btw.

Pic related.
Loving every second of it.

>What video games have you played this weekend?

I played through the rest of Steamworld Dig 2. I enjoyed it and managed to finish it in about 7-8 hours, (bought it on Friday no less) and have come to a startling conclusion.

I'm just not satisfied. I don't see myself picking it up ever again.
I'm desperate to find a decent time-sink-hole 'sort of' similar to Terraria that's rich in content and replayability where you can dig or dungeon crawl, craft a little, spend gold you earn, upgrade a character, and rinse and repeat, while slowly upgrading and developing a town or something, but everything just comes up 'short'.

I find something and it's always maybe 2/3rd or even less of what I'm looking for: too restrictive, permadeath, no weapon upgrades, can't craft, or it's just too UGLY- which I didn't think I'd consider until I actually encountered a game that was just too fucking ugly to play.

I finally bought nu-Prey for like 14 bucks. Why does everybody hate on this game? It's not as bad as people make it. The map design and story progression remind me of Bioshock, the story is okay for what it is. The twist at the start really got me. Only the graphics and the enemy variety are kinda meh. Apart from that it's a solid Arcane game.

29 here also, you're just a fag

DCS world
Dusk
and then wished I had more motivation.

>What video games have you played this weekend?
Warframe,Master of Orion(the newest one that i got free from a GOG sale) and Baldur's Gate(i am going to try and transfer a character to Baldur's Gate 2 and play that too).

Sprint Vector. I sort of regret it because I'm at work right now and my upper boy is sore as fuck.

look at this fucking faggot, last time I had a gf and sex was 7 years ago. relationship was so bad I never bothered to find a new one. learn to be lonely, it can be great.

Kek your life is already over. Sometimes it feels good to be an autistic loner

I used to feel this way until I improved my grip. Get some grip exercises going.

*body

I don't even know what game this is, but they're selling it to me pretty good.

>Did you need to do that as a teen? No
I wish I did. I started exercising recently and I can honestly say my life would have been better if I started doing this fifteen years ago. I wake up earlier, I stay awake longer, and I no longer look like a depressing twig.

Infinite Warfare, Quake (Rogue expansion and Arcane Dimensions), Doom 2 (the game itself + scythe 2), nostalgic brief venture back into DaS1

>Relationship was so bad

Sorry friend, I had a great gf and perfect time was spent with her. Don't be so bitter, and more importantly - don't project so hard on others, it's unbecoming.

started Drakengard 3 over again. I think I have 2 elder dragons left in MHW until the grind really starts. Waiting for Blanka for SFV tomorrow.

Also at age 31 I discovered that when you have weed around you don't have to smoke yourself retarded. You CAN INSTEAD just have a rip or two and just kinda relax. Weird shit. I am/was the same way with alcohol though "Why have 2 when you can have 20?" That's a good question.

33 here, desert strike, dark souls 3, Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2.
No gf, and no work now. Feeling old? Nah, feeling free and not envy the married with children guys at all. Most people are wrong about life, they realized it soo late.... :)

>desert strike
GOOD MAN

haha i memeber this, is it any good

sike bich I'm 21
nigger nigger nigger
Enjoy closing in on 30 while feelings one's mortality breath down your neck xxD

Going back into For Honor. I can't stop going back to that piece of shit.
Also bought some FF games. Just stuff to keep my mind busy.

I'm nearly 31 and I don't know that feel. I don't think your hands are the problem here, it's neurological. Surely your reflexes worsen eventually but if your fingers are outright not doing what you want, that's not normal.

women are trash, you are better off alone tbqh. one day you will realize it too.

i just got kerbal and now im going to see if i can shoot a rocket in to the sun

incels gonna incel I reckon

you're 31 and you're a fucking retarded newfag. go back to wherever the fuck you came from. stop posting pics like this

>women are trash, you are better off alone
everyone I've seen who says this spends their free time watching anime women

Who hurt you?

2d for life

astute observation

Playing FF12 and tf2. Waiting on Deadfire. Considering getting kingdom come deliverance because of the shill threads. Hurt my back yesterday lifting boxes. I'm 25.

Just some BotW.

Meanwhile you are 25+ and act underage

go back you fucking faggot

If you like puzzle games, its fucking great. It will build your confidence and suddenly surprise you with a really hard one that will stump you for minutes at a time. Published by Atlus in Japan. It even has a cameo in SMT Nocturne.

its called life expierience you absolute buffoon.

you are absolutely right.

>born 1989
Why is Cred Forums so bad and why do I keep coming back here

Giving UFO: EU saboteur crack. I used to have a cool tactical head when I was ~20, now approaching 32 and I suck at strategy/tactics, reflexes are my forte, so I'm trying (failing) to recapture tactical planning.

surely my anonymous reputation is ruined now. go. fucking. back

>For Honor
Does it have servers yet?

Sounds about right.

nothing tactical about RNG bullshit

I haven't played the rest but I can vouch for Bayonetta, it's fun as fuck.

Actually more women do crafts and artsy things than most men. Most 'men' on here play videogames and be a wageslave. Most women do stuff like cooking, painting, baking, arts and crafts, cosplay, etc. Women have more diversified hobbies and interests while men usually focus on 1 or 2. When 1 of those hobbies is as useless and brainless as vidya then it's quite sad for the state of 'men.'

>Most women do stuff like cooking, painting, baking, arts and crafts, cosplay, etc
wtf is this lunacy lmao

I think the worst thing about being 25 for me is that I have to balance studying, relationships, and hobbies in some way or another.

I try to improve myself by learning languages, musical instruments, producing music, making art and shit on the side but it becomes increasingly difficult with more responsibilities on the side. Plus I sleep like shit. Makes me wish I had started all that shit earlier in life rather than just dildoing around with vidya all the time.

>Actually more women do crafts and artsy things than most men
most women just browse the internet or watch tv in their spare time

you shouldn't say "vidya is not a hobby" around here, these guys can't handle it

Granted I'd rather play something that actually makes sense in terms of realism, like Silent Storm, but it's important to stay flexible and be able to adapt to different constraints that different unrealistic systems have, learning how to minimize losses and maximize profits.
Also, I wanna git gud so I can set up and play X-Piratez, it looks like it'd be a blast.

why did you break up?

I'm going to beat THI4F once and for all.

None, I visited Warsaw. Hope to play some Fighter Z tonight

She had to move to another city for education. I already had a long distance relationship once, I'm never going through that again, for no one.

That HGTV isn't going to watch itself.

I think I'll stay until you get a stroke from your misdirected anger that stems from your self-hatred. That sound good?
Today, yes. But only PC, consoles get them later as far as I know.

Well written bullshit is still bullshit.

Terraria with Thorium mod and experience and levels, along with cheater helper thing to spawn stuff I don't feel like finding for the 8th time

Played an expert world and still got my ass handed too me, beat moon-lord on my 6th try with every potion imaginable. I must just suck at this game, or defense is useless since I had 106 and still couldn't stop dying even with +7 regen from my class token.

wtf does this bitch have a passive or was it all pure luck?

Women may cook, bake, make arts and crafts, but they make it like amateurs.

Look at the vast majority of world class cooks, artists, craftsmen, bakers and cosplayers. They are fucking men. Because if there's one gender that has hyper-industrious members that are hellbent on rising to the top of a given dominance hierarchy, it's fucking men. I bet you that behind every female popstar, behind every hyper popular female cosplayer is a MAN producing the costumes, writing the songs and producing them.

Going full casual atm, Pubg and Rocket League

>Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time.
This describes 4channers just as much as it does women

playing Genma Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden 2 NES

>They are fucking men
That's what women usually do, indeed

>dominance hierarchy
hello jordan

Most women sit on youtube/facebook as a hobby.

If we are to scorn the women who do not achieve excellence, should we also scorn the men who don't achieve excellence? Where does that leave most people in this thread?