What is the best game for RP'ing as a murderer?

Not even asking for a friend. What game lets you choose a civilian target, stalk them, learn their habits, fuck them up and murder them all without auto-failing or auto-alerting bullshit infinite re-spawn authorities?

>inb4 ur a psycho
plebs

hitman 2?

Skyrim :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ss13

Nah not open world enough. I don't want a designated target, I want to pick them out while they are going about their little lives.

Depopulated skyrim already. And its too cartoony. The thrill wears off.

Don't know if you're actually being serious here, but no this isn't what I'm looking for.

Sims. Create people and torture them

DA:O

I mean the newest Hitman, despite having a set target, is loaded with random people just going about their business in just about every level. You have to kill a person in a town that's filled with like over a hundred people just doing whatever other random thing.

I can't think of anything closer to what you want than that.

Nah that's a top down thing. I want to have a player character.

Nowhere near enough capacity for free action. Origins is stilted as fuck. Its good for being a dick in convo options but it is less of a murderer sim than fucking Fable.

>im beggining to think there is no game that just lets you stalk civilian victims. sigh

GTA???

Sapienza is really the only 'town' level. And its fairly limited, dominated by a few large buildings. Hardly a sandbox. And Hitman doesn't give you any sense of depth in civilian lifestyles. Something like Skyrim/Kingdom Come where the NPC's have real little lives, but better than that (ie less cartoony than Skyrim and less clunky than KC).

Maybe I'm asking for the moon here. It just seems like a fun kind of game to play. Maximum freedom.

Super shallow sandbox in terms of NPC behaviour. And most buildings can't be entered. And most NPC's can't be talked to. There's no point killing them if they don't have enough personality to have dialogue options.

Had a shitty day past two days. Thx for the laugh. That is too funny.

Postal 2 sort of

Yandere Simulator is literally built around this mechanic but it isn’t a full game. It’s still being worked on.

Asscreed O, you could theoretically stalk the shit out of some dude.

New Vegas is much better than Skyrim in that regard (also, you don't need mods to make everybody killable from the start)

Children

Fucc, almost forgot that one.
Still, what is better: a sandbox with only ONE "essential" adult NPC (a robot, who can upload his AI into another body, so not immersion-breaking) or a game where most adult NPCs are essential because devs were too frightened you'd miss out on the radiant quests they worked their asses off to make

watchdogs

FO4 VR with a ton of mods provides a really nice playground for stalking a slaughtering unsuspecting wastelanders.

You'll buy FO4 VR, right?

Fuck off Todd