O child of mine, confess thine most unholy sins

O child of mine, confess thine most unholy sins

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Adyashantis-true-meditation-description-close-to-zen-just-sitting-or-no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>confessing to a priest
heresy

I enjoy eating fried tofu and my bing bing wahoo machine

>confessing to a pedo

no

I have never beaten a Mario platformer, have no interest in beating a Mario platformer, but own several of them

i miss father nujack

I did naughty things with father Godwin

C-cease these lies!

I play less than 10 videogames a year and I spend more time here on Cred Forums shittalking about games I've never played nor really care about by just parroting random nitpicks

I think Infinite Warfare has one of the most enjoyable SP campaigns I've ever played in a modern FPS

so a good 67% of what users here do

Okay father, well, you see,
I've been referring to you as "Father Lardo" to my friends for 9 years.

I feel a lot better now that I've got that off my chest. Bye father!

I played the Metal Gear Survive beta and against all odds I loved it.

But I can't tell anyone or they'll shit on me.

I enjoyed Dragon Age Inquisition

I sometimes yearn to feel excited for video games. I'm 29 year old wagie and still live with my parents.

Don't get me wrong, I still love playing games and have recently found an old sense of wonder and enjoyment playing games like Hollow Knight.

However, every time I play games in general, there's always this feeling or in the back of my head that makes me feel guilty.
I've been going to the gym and learning about history and other stuff.

There's also that feeling that I should start a family. However, women are generally roastie-tier nowadays.

What to do, What to do?

Why do we do it user? How do we break the cycle?

Move out.

Decide if you want to focus on accomplishing something in life or breed, it's unlikely you're equipped for both if you're still living at home at 29.

I legitimately like Destiny and Destiny 2.
I was disappointed in it like everyone was, but the raids are really fun and I play it for them. I also really like the lore and think it's the deepest I've seen in a video game despite the missed opportunity to actually show it in-game.

I played through half of Ocarina of Time and couldn't finish because I thought it was lame

thou art forgiven.

HERETICS, SODOMIZERS ETERNAL DAMNATION FOR THINE WRETCHED SOUL

Witcher games suck, very boring.

nobody accomplishes anything in life
you make money to survive, you might decide you want almost all of your time to go into a family or relationship, you die

The only Zelda games I've played are Phantom Hourglass and BotW.

Now that I've replaced my 10 year old computer with a modern one, I've become a graphicsfag

When I was 12 I bought that one Inuyasha self insert RPG.

i've never replayed a game in my life because it makes characters/the story feel more fake
i also talk to myself, sometimes quietly out loud, like i'm a twitch streamer

I barely put anything into playing games anymore. I just don't feel like sitting down and playing something. I just watch Youtube all day while browsing Cred Forums.

I feel like I'm a burden on my friends and they secretly hate me, even though we play games occasionally and are in a groupchat spewing shitty memes 24/7.

The only time I ever put effort into gaming is with them, and rarely ever play games solo/ with randoms.

Last things I played was an hour of Coh2 v. ai and Kingdom Come, and I only played that because my friends were on it and we'd stream ourselves on discord while talking.

Even masturbating has become a chore to me now.

I've 180'd on Anime and only watch obscure shows (just finished HBO's Rome for the second time and some Danish series called 1864)

I go to class during weekdays but in my downtime I feel empty, doing the same thing everyday.

I barely play video games anymore and only come to Cred Forums to shitpost, especially about politics.

I play a roleplaying game in Byond while playing as a saint and I have been playing for over a month.

Am I doomed for my autism Padre?

I can't play games without listening to a podcast. I have no attention span and I need multiple activities keeping me occupied at once.

The priest has abandoned thee, go clean your room before thy kill thy selves out of spite.

It's totally ok to feel a bit overwhelmed bro, if you don't feel like playing games and wanna just shitpost and watch youtube, that's just fine. It's your free time, you can do what you want.
Your friends won't hate you, otherwise they'd try to fade away, if they're responding with shitty memes, you're welcome there. Don't get in your head about it.

As ridiculous as it sounds, you might be trying to cram too much into your free time, playing games with your friends, watching tv shows and stuff and then jacking it is quite a lot to do after class.
Give yourself a bit of break, we all need some time to do literally nothing or break out of our cycles. Go out, do something different, go to a bar and grab a drink, go for a walk or a run, find a club who do something that sounds fun, maybe like a film club who go to movies or whatever.

Uni can take over your life and you feel like there's always pressure from tests or assignments right around the corner and any free time you have might feel wasted, don't worry about it, it's your free time, you're the boss there. Do whatever the fuck you want.

Chin up user, you're not alone feeling the way you do.

Im too much of a brainlet to finish wc3 campaign legitimately so I always use cheat codes to give me money and supply

I dont play multiplayer games much because I don't want to go through the learning curve and I don't like losing because I didn't go through that learning curve

Roman Catholicism is a false religion

Try meditation. It helped me deal with shit. But honest meditation and not the crap where you got somebody talking to you. You can do it in a chair or siting down or wherever.
I got this from some shitty Quroa post but the first one is true.
quora.com/Is-Adyashantis-true-meditation-description-close-to-zen-just-sitting-or-no

t. protestant burgermutt

I have never played
Dark souls 1 2 3
Witcher 1 2 3
Bloodborne
The new hitman games
Warcraft 3
Any zelda/Mario game
Any rezident evil game

As a kid I used gamesharks and always looked at strategy guides. Never cheated in PvP games at least.

Nowadays such things disgust me and I go out of my way to seek challenge, but man I was a huge shitter as a kid. Not really sure when I stopped, either.

all forgiven , yo

Thanks user, some of the things you suggested deal with things I didn't disclose in my initial post, but I'll try to remedy that on my own time.

But I think what hit home was "don't get in your head about it." I truly do that too much, and my whole family knows me as the worrisome person. I'm the person who makes sure all the cats are inside during a Hurricane type shit.

Thanks again user, small steps and I'll get there. I'm sure of it.

I've tried meditation in the past, with surprising effectiveness. Haven't done it since highschool though. Might be a good time as any to try it again. Thanks.

Thank you, father.

I didn't own a console since PS2

The problem with not getting in your head about it is that it's much easier said than done. It gets better when you're in a 9-5 type job after you're out of university, you can leave the work at work and use your spare time however you want to.

That guy talking about meditation is a good idea.
I also never thought I'd have an opportunity to post this image in context, so thanks dude!

Weird to say, a year ago when I was first starting college I was a part time student, part time worker at an airport, cleaning cars for a rental service. My life was easier then, not much to worry about. Every day I'd get up, get ready for working the whole day when I didn't have class and half days when I did.

And when I got home, I didn't care much about what I did. I was tired so whatever I did felt natural. I went to bed early, got up early to repeat the process. Sounds boring, and it made time go by faster (which is another problem all by itself) but I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I did.

Now I'm a part time student at a real uni, can't find a job so I'm going full time next semester and things feel way worse. I deal with schooling particularly well, I don't find it all that difficult, same with work. I do what I have to and nothing more kinda mentality with school/ work ethic.

I've ranted enough, thanks for the advice. I'll use it well. And for your reaction image, there's a special first time for everything, user.

Alright father this isn't easy to confess but, I have over 3500+ hours logged on league of legends with over 400 dollars in skins. I can't get enough of this shit even though I know its everything wrong with modern video games

Thats a heck of a lot of sin user. 3 dorf forts, 20 hours of rimworld and one hail Indie Games and you will be forgiven.

I own +300 digital titles on my xbone and I mainly play Forza Horizon 3 & 2 along with 360 games like RDR and L4D2.

>League
>Everything wrong with modern gaming

Is it, though? Really? It's still a convoluted mess of difficult to learn mechanics in comparison to modern game practices. The entry barrier compared to something like CoD is gigantic. Dota is even more obtuse and even further divorced from modern gaming as a result, but to call League "Everything wrong with modern gaming" seems absurd.

Catholics a shit

I like AC Origins
I finished dark souls and thought it was meh.

Forgive me father.