Muramasa

>released for Wii and Vita

A Switch port is inevitable.

So do you think the male MC and Momohime ever fucked in the ending where he ends up serving under her?

>More Switch port begging

Maybe, maybe not.
>Muh Torahime
It'd just be awkward when he'd be putting her older sister on a pedestal forever.

It was originally a Wii game and it rightfully belongs to Nintendo. When the Vita finally dies Vanillaware will have no place to go other than PC and Switch. It's destiny.

PS4 still exists, user.

>When vita finally dies
How many years has it been dying now?

Imagine not owning a wii.

Not for long Sony is in dire straits

you know that gook comic of the guy getting shot and then bleeding for his entire life until he dies of old age?
that's the vita.

>No OLED
0/10 would not rebuy

Holy fucking shit.

m8 you could dock the Switch and get upscaled Momohime. my tv isn't OLED but it could be one day.

I exclusively use my Switch like this

The Wii version is butchered though and unplayable because of said butchered translation.

>Sony sends the Vita to die
>Third parties won't stop releasing games for it
This is like a promotional piece for euthanasia.

>not knowing japanese

VitaTV that I got on thursday is unironically the best purchase I've made in recent times.
Also gotta love that there's a plugin for LOSSLESS quality screenshots instead of Vita's stock compressed garbage.

>VitaTV

I forgot this was a thing. Fucking hell I think I can finally sell my ol Vita phat now.

It looks great on a TV if you have a good TV, I've got a LED IPS TV so as long as you sit far away from the screen where it's relative size to your eyes is same as holding Vita in your hands, you basically get the same experience except more comfortable and on a bigger screen.
Also overclock and other CFW features.
>mfw playing Soul Sacrifice Delta with native resolution hack and overclock for stable framerate

>these portraits
I just puked in my mouth a little

I wouldn't mind it, I never got around to getting the dlc.

One of my favourite games of all time. And their best work to this day imo. Odins sphere comes in second though