ITT: Which Souls NPC are you most like and why?

ITT: Which Souls NPC are you most like and why?

I'll start,

I'm Petrus because I'm too much of a pussy to do anything courageous but I'd probably kill a bitch to pretend that I'm not.

For me it's Marvelous Chester - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

What do you do for work user?

andre. not because I'm super old, but because I can only do one thing and do it well, and I'm happy to lend a hand to whoever needs it.

Rickert. The shit in Lordran scares both of us, and hiding in a cell in New Londo Ruins doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

literally /ourguy/

aw cute what is your trade?

gay prostitute

So far as I know none of the NPCs want to fuck Maneater Mildred, so nobody I guess.

the only answer

>my butt hurts
>this rock is cold
>i'm going hollow
>the bells are too loud
>i want to go home

audio engineer.
pic related

whiny sarcastic bitch who heckles you but never does anything? yeah sounds like Cred Forums

So what, you'd be Mildred if she was fuckable?

Sick desu, so what could I give you that would mirror Andre's reaction to getting a large divine ember?

Yuria because I was 'branded' as autistic from a young age but little did they know that my autistic powers would make me a better mathematician than your average non-autistic Sage Freke mathematicians.

I also fear the dark power of my own brilliant autism and sit in corners a lot.

Selen Vinland.

Yeah NEET af

These are pretty much the only unironic answer for Cred Forums.
>Faggot who complains but never does anything about it (until he finally does and immediately gets wrecked)
>Elitist who's too much of a bitch to come out of his safezone or do anything other than service the people who get shit done
>Faggot who pretends to be a good person but is a coward and a nasty piece of work

I'll tell you one person I most certainly don't like. Rhea.
What good is the little madam? Without her family name, she amounts to nothing.
Petrus, for all intent and purposes, did nothing wrong.

This guy is me telling people that they'll never be able to get past parts of video games that I got stuck at.

eh she's trying to do the whole undead mission thing, same as us.

I searched the swamp for you. I think a slug got to you before I did. Either that or my server tendency keeps fucking up my hopes and dreams.

Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.

I dunno. Laurentius? I mask my sheer uninterestingness with exceptional kindness, but am in the end just a social outcast.

Because I'd both name and fuck a basket.

...who lights shit on fire.

think you gotta have /pure/ white desu

well I'm sure OP doesn't cast miracles, user

I'D FUCK LAURENTIUS

maybe the miracle of a GOOD OLD FASHIONED SOULS THREAD GET IN HEREEEEE

I'm bad at trading tho, else would've liked him

Because I, too, like to make guilds in MMOs and mind my own profiting business while everyone else starts murdering each other over petty issues.

How does it feel knowing that the only thing you get form being disconnected from the human is experience are abilities that we artificially recreated on a commercial scale 46 years ago?

I like Rhea. Her voice, manners, tone. Also dialogues hit me . "I do not warm easily to unfamiliar faces.
I have lost all those who were close to me."

I don't know. It hits something close for me.

I was disappointed when I rolled into his basket and destroyed it and nothing happened.

Gehrman cos I just want my old friends to come back from college to our shitty small town and smoke weed with me again

I feel like DaS2's crestfallen warrior would be more appropriate

LONDON

this

Same, after she said that I was like 'alright one sec I'm just gonna go kill Petrus nobody's gonna get to you toppest waifu'

pic related is me

oh I'd definitely say something if you rolled through my cum ridden basket bae

He said souls NPC, not sickdark NPC.

I've played through Dark Souls fully at least 20 times have nearly memorized every item location in the game perfectly he was the first blacksmith I ever met on my first playthrough and I think the second npc in general and I STILL forget this guy exists all the time.
He did a really good job of going unnoticed.

OP here, Bloodborne's top-tier so I'll let it slide

It's not the basket.
It's not the katana.

>implying she isn't fuckable

Hmmmm....
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

she's a maaaaaaaneater

Solaire, because his search something makes him unable to obtain that in the long run
just like my desire for love will never come true, because I'm searching for it too hard

Good choice. She's the best kind of T H I C C

Crestfallen, cynical, pessimistic and jaded to the bitter end, and will never allow myself happiness even if I was dragged to it kicking and screaming.

Literally me

>this hole was made for meeeeee