So pic related is on sale on PSN. I have literally never played any Rockstar game, but I'm kinda interested in this...

So pic related is on sale on PSN. I have literally never played any Rockstar game, but I'm kinda interested in this. Should I get it?

No, wait for the PC release.

honestly game of the century

Even if it was on PC, I wouldn't play it there. I don't really enjoy playing games on PC, as I use my PC for work.

The good:
>GOAT amosphere
>horse animations
>decent story
>fun side activities
The bad:
>bland color pallete before Mexico
>awful, repetitive bland shootout mission design
>world is a bit too small

Your call senpai

>world is a bit too small
World size was never a problem for me

The missions are terrible repetitive, and the aiming sucks with the controller, guess thats why people use the aimbot like aim scheme.

I never understood my PC is for work thing I can sit at a PC for hours and hours playing a game researching something editing a video anything and I never get sick of sitting at it do you people have shit chairs or something?

Can you try that again in English, please?

possibly the worst sentence I've ever seen come out of the English language

Pretty boring "game". Gameplay and gunplay are the weakest parts. A lot of it is just watching cutscenes and holding X so your horse follows a guy while he talks and explains the plot. Then you walk across the map again to go to the next checkmark. It has nice graphics and a pretty good world. But the shooting is terrible, the horse controls like shit, the side quests are pointless, most of the game is pointless filler and the missions are also pointless filler. I'm pretty cynical so you might disagree but I found this game to be extremely disappointing and not fun. I couldn't care less about helping Asshole McAsshole the travelling snake oil salesman sell snake oil to ugly dirty faggots in a no name town, then walking 20 miles to start the next generic filler mission. I hated almost every minute of this "game". It's barely even a game.

It just doesn't have any commas, other than that is perfectly understandable

I just pirated a few weeks ago.

It's fucking incredible and absolutely worth a full playthrough. I'm heartbroken that I'll never see it on PC at glorious 1080p 60fps, but it's still one of the best open world experiences I've had in a long time.

Watch cowboy shit to get in the mood. Start with Deadwood.

Cred Forums the post

Here's the thing. It has controls that I can only describe as "American." It comes from the same tradition as games like Hitman, where getting your character to act exactly like you want him to is almost impossible. You tilt the stick only slightly, and he jostles all over the place. This is the complete opposite to games with precision controlling, like Metal Gear Solid.

I honestly can't speak to much else, because I was so turned off by the responsiveness that I couldn't keep going.

To be fair, 50% of the game is a horse ass simulator.

Don't even try to deny it, you'll just sound desperate in front of anyone who has actually played it.

You seem like you ought to probably kill yourself, man.

No you. Game is fucking boring. Holding X to follow a faggot while they talk isn't a game. Don't lie and pretend that isn't the start to every mission.

If you use your pc for work and you want to separate work and private life from each other is pretty understandable. I don't want to work at home, not where I live now. I don't have a separate room wich I can turn into an office space.

When you work in your living room, you will associate the space with work and that makes a stressfull work environment in your living space.

Yes it's a good game!

thats called autism

>not playing five finger fillet
>not playing blackjack
>not lassoing people and dragging em across the mud
you're missing out man

PS3 version is ass but it's better than nothing

Why thou?

As they say the PS3 version runs like crap.

Better get a Xbone to play the 360 version or wait for a remake (not gonna happen, though)

I don't really like Xbox. Just cause of the controller. I'm actually installing RDR to my PS3 right now tho.

Interesting characters and story.
Overrated gameplay with boring and repetitive missions.

Maybe you should ask mommy if it's okay before making a decision here.

It's called retardation, and it's a condition that afflicts millions of console users worldwide.

>Playing read dead redemption on a PS3
>Not Xbox one (x)

You dun Goof'd OP

I'm not gonna pay $500 for last gen games

>PS3 version