Is this the worst boss fight in video games?

Is this the worst boss fight in video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=Em5gtDJcFqM
youtube.com/watch?v=UdMP8YmHG4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the worst boss fight in video games are all those "oh you took 10% off my huge inflated healthbar? Better jump away and summon enemies for a while and repeat 10x times" boss fights that are in every game ever.

Bed of chaos is worse

Senator Armstrong as Sam. The only time I gave up on a boss. I've beaten him but getting that achievement of taking no damage was too hard

bed of chaos isnt a boss. It's a puzzle with a healthbar

I dont get the trouble with this
Only time I died was first attempt after breaking both seals and making the jump into its core

Quit being a faggot. There are plenty of worse bosses.

The fight has a lot of "gotcha" moments where if you don't know what to expect, you're probably gonna die. There's nothing good about that, and since it saves your progress it's only a matter of time before you win even if you die many times, no skill or learning necessary. It's not a boss fight, and it isn't a puzzle, it's just a waste of time.

Not really. That one is a lot more pleasant than OP's boss fight, which is just faggotry incarnate.

not even the worst fight in souls.

>Havel the rock
>tough

Just backstab senpai

Not so much those but having to fight through those areas just to get to Darklurker was a fucking nightmare. And then the boss himself wasn't easy.

challenging? yes
worst? no

Dark Souls 2 suffered from this with too many enemies at once in an area. Do you get anything good from beating them cause I never bothered after my 16th try.

Worse bosses in Dark 2:
>Jabba the Hut
>literally 12 regular enemies with a health bar
>Big Knight Man
>Big Knight Man 2
>Big Knight Man 12
>Giant Lord
>Giant Lord 2
>Mytha the Pointless Queen
>Big Fucking Fire Demon Man Who Can't Fucking Hit You No Matter How Hard He Tries
>Nashandra
I actually can't think of one boss in Dark 2 I enjoyed. I guess Quelaag 2 was inoffensive. Throne Watcher and Defender were OK, but basically just O&S but more boring.

Am I the only one who's okay with easy bosses as long as they look and act cool?

whats the point in playing a souls game over an easy hack n slash

Nothing wrong with bosses being less than challenging as long as they're not insultingly easy or simple.
I hated Congregation and Goat Man, but I really liked Deacons of The Deep, despite being basically the same idea done a thousand times better.

Yeah I feel the same way. Deacons of the Deep was pretty neat in it's execution. Mowing down plenty of easy enemies trying to find the one being possessed was a fun little puzzle.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I enjoyed Deacons of the Deep but I think they could've done better with the time limit to find the possessed one.

My man Velstadt better not be included in that list.
youtube.com/watch?v=Em5gtDJcFqM

I don't even remember Velstadt's fight. All I recall is him mostly having the same 'Knight' moveset that so many of the bosses had.

That fucking "homing punch" it's just bullshit lol

>Dark Souls' only intrinsic value is that it's hard

Thank god I'm not the only one. Deacon's was cool as shit. It had great atmosphere and the music is so fucking good. It's not a "good" fight, but it is criminally underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdMP8YmHG4s

>faggotry incarnate

Well, it was supposed to parody the PvP meta, so...

Bad? Yeah.
Worse? Fuck no.

I agree, I remember how awesome it looked at first when you pass the fog gate and are faced with this large crowd of black robed characters slowly turning around towards you as the first notes of the organs start playing. Honestly this fight has amazing atmosphere, though they could have made the curse or those joint deep attacks an actual thread, because as it is you just have to get in their face and keep hitting without any real strategy involved.

This fight is fun you're just retarded

Safe to say Dark Souls 2 has the worst bosses of all video games