Why do Heartsfags like Aqua so much? She's just your standard Nomura blandness with a sophisticated airhead voice. Also...

Why do Heartsfags like Aqua so much? She's just your standard Nomura blandness with a sophisticated airhead voice. Also, Riku's new look is shit and KH3 will almost certainly be delayed

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/Yosuke-Matsuda-discusses-KH3-s-release-date-global-releases-with-GamesTM-11070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She smells nice

This is why you have no friends.

>sophisticated airhead voice
The fuck does that even mean?

Well what other girls are there in KH besides her, Kairi and Namine? Namine looks bland as fuck desu, Kairi is so-so.

Aqua is Blue Lightning, you figure it out.

She is the only female that doesn't look 12 and by comparison to Ventus and Terra she is the least retarded

Everyone can relate to her story
>why is everyone but me SO FUCKING RETARDED?
After going through Terra and Ventus, she made too much sense.

Dick wants what the dick wants

In terms of writing she's nothing special, most people just like her because she's a girl that isn't 12 years old. It says a lot that people only compare her to Terra, the fuckup retard in KH, since she's nothing compared to Sora or Riku,

>KH3 will almost certainly be delayed
>Nomura has literally said that it will release in 2018 no matter what

>negativity the thread

I wonder who is behind this...

best girls Larxene and Omelette

She's dumb.

Olette is the best though

Because her VA is hot as fuck too.

is it still the Arrow chick?

I think so?

I have a lot of respect for Nomura but that wouldn't be his first lie, nor the second or the third

That's Konosuba Aqua

KH is the most autistic cringe fest of a game series to ever exist, even amongst the hordes of friendless losers that is Cred Forums KH fans are hands down the most disgusting pathetic group of sub human trash to ever exist

k XV-kun

thanks for your input Cred Forums poster
now fuck off

Just recently some bigwig at SE also confirmed they were still going for 2018

And, let's be honest, if they don't release KHIII this year, that means SE doesn't have a single big title for 2018.

Lost Sphear and an FFXV rerelease ain't gonna cut it

>Aqua is forced to make retarded decisions because of a shitty script
>Larxene dies after getting an hour of screen time
>Olette is irrelevant

Why does Nomura hate decent female characters?

Hey fuck you. Western Dragon Quest 11

>a localization
Oh wow, you sure got me

DEFINITELY makes up for missing out on the worldwide release of a massively-anticipated AAA entry into one of Square's biggest IPs

>DQ
>Big seller in the west

>read a fanfiction I really liked where Aqua’s life gets totally fucked up after falling into darkness
>loses her heart & becomes a nobody
>learns to smile & be happy again after spending time with Axel & Roxas
>thought it was sappy, but cute
>author deleted it and no backups of it exist
Hey man fuck you too.

How is that actually coming along, I am kind of wondering if there was any news?

>Just recently some bigwig at SE also confirmed they were still going for 2018

Got a source?

khinsider.com/news/Yosuke-Matsuda-discusses-KH3-s-release-date-global-releases-with-GamesTM-11070

Roxas is best boy

the comments on the article says

>One thing I'd like to point out is the "Late 2018" remark was from GamesTM themselves. It looks like that was not confirmed by Square Enix.

so we have no source.