I see anons talk about pic related a lot. Is it worth playing?

I see anons talk about pic related a lot. Is it worth playing?

As someone who bought it twice, no it's not worth it; just play 1.

You see some guy (presumably you) post bait threads about TPS being the best Borderlands game, which is met with universal disagreement.

>universal disagreement
I see you don't actually read the threads.

gay aussies in space

That mock english speakers for no reason.

if you like borderlands gameplay sure. the developers really went out of their way to make sure you know the game was made in austrailia for whatever reason

it took me like half the game to realize that there where different aussies

*If you like borderlands 2 gameplay

>that there where different aussies
there were? holy shit

yeah its like 3 annoying girls, not just one

See

If you can get it for a few bucks, then I'd say go for it, just don't expect any difficulty.

Felicia was okay

It bothered me so much that 90% of the characters had an Australian accent. Why? Because it was made there? I mean BL and BL2 were made in Texas but not every character sounded like a good old boy.

BL2 is better than the first one. Fuck you, fight me

>HEYO NOW CATCH A RIIIIIIIIDE
nah fuck off

Fighting with the disabled is generally frowned upon.

Then tell me what BL1 did better than BL2?

guns

>1 character sounds like a redneck
B-b-bUT TEXUS!!!1

It’s badass.

I've only played and beat Borderlands 1, which one should be played next? 2, the presequel, or tales of the borderlands?

shotguns

Played it for an hour and it was incredibly boring compared to 2, and thats saying a lot

chu anons think its safe to pirate the first one? I want some good ol fashion shootybangs but not sure i can run bl2 and i dont really wanna play tps idk just never really liked it havent finished it also its the most recent so dont wan get copypasta strike / bitched at by isp

are you retarded? just play 2 next, autist

ISPs dont care if you pirate unless you pirate something that just gets released like a new TV show or movie

Absolutely, go for it

>2
Semi-decent but quite a step down from the quality of 1
>presequel
A huge decline in quality and is better just skipped unless you're desperate for more BL
>tales

Gun generation, gunplay, gore, atmosphere, sound design.
The first two being particularly important because even the best guns in 2 feel floaty and unsatisfying.
Nothing like the CHOMP of the crappiest Tediore shotgun as it turns a bandit's head into a spray of gore.

>unless you're desperate for more BL
I think this hit the nail on the head as to why I actually kind of liked the presequel. It's kind of like an expansion pack.

thanks d00d
ay thanks, I figured kinda. I pirate stuff all the time but I know when I lived with 2 other dudes one guy would always get us copyright strikes on stuff like FF and a random few other games so I always feel it's a gamble.

Either way I dont really care i just dont wanna listen to someone bitch at me

i liked it, i think the aussie voice is less annoying than normal gearbox writing (although not by much) and the jetpack stuff is such a good addition i wont bother with 3 if it doesnt include it in some way, i cant go back to a less vertical game

>get into 2 after presequel
>keep pressing space after jumping

>Pre-Sequel bombed and the season pass got scrapped before the other two big expansions could drop
>BL3 will just be more of the same shit we got with 2 without any of the massive improvements from TPS
>Won't even bring back the shit they did better in 1 like the gun generation