Bayonetta 2 debuts in third place on the UK sales chart

nintendoeverything.com/uk-software-sales-week-ending-2-17-2018/

For comparison's sake, the Wii U version debuted in sixth place on a week without any other new games, while this Switch version debuted in third with the top seller being another new game, Kingdom Come Deliverance, meaning it has done a lot better than the Wii U release.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else find Bayonetta's design really unappealing? Her whole body gives off uncanny valley vibes.

>unappealing
nope

Watch the sales tank in a week despite what most people say no one actually plays bayonetta

At this point it's 100% irrefutable that Switch-owners buy and play games while PS4-owners mostly just harass people online. Thank god they swore off Sony forever, that PS3 version was fucking disgusting.

She's designed by a woman to be an over the top parody of sexy female bad girls like Doronjo.

She has disproportionately long legs and imo looks a bit manly.

Playing indie games handheld is way better than playing them on a 50 inch Tv screen, who could fathom that

>while PS4-owners mostly just harass people online.
You sound like a massive thin-skinned Nintendobabby

>Bayonneta 2 sell's well
>THANK GOD NINTENBOYS, WE'RE THE BEST, PS4 IS SHEIT, THEY JUST CAN'T STOP HARASSING US

Have you been bulied in your childhood ?

Great sales for UK. Early Japan reports don't seem to hot (30k in 2 days) but US, Canada and Mexico sales seem great so far

And obviously it's going to sell fantastic in France.

it's 5th in the Uk overall

Individual charts make more sense, ala Media Create

This was a test. I made one outrageous statement about the Switch and one outrageous statement about Bayonetta.

Guess which one you replied to? This proves that the people who come into these threads don't give 2 shits about Bayonetta, they're just assmad Sonyshitters looking for console wars.

Nice

It's pretty ironic, releasing on Wii U was like the kiss of death for many games, while everything seems to sell gangbusters on Switch. Bayo 3 can do great.

The quality of the game drops a lot after chapter IV (which is arguably the best on in the game). It got rushed and it shows.

YES.
Now that bayo 2 sells well maybe we'll get bayo 3 as well

user

What did he mean by this?
They've already announced Bayonetta 3 back in November.

Meh, many stores in France try to sell some goodies with the bundle, but it won't be a top seller. France is not a big fan of Bayonneta. Many stores haven't sold 1, and less have sold the 2nd one

>France is not a big fan of Bayonneta

Factually incorrect. France are the leading weebs of Europe and they got Bayonetta in Smash.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>Ahaha, I got you all

Yeah, go on, you're the best

They're weebs when it's DBZ or Naruto shit, but you will never see a DMC game or a Jojo game hitting top sells. So I have doubts about Bayonetta

why are sexy spidergirls so fucking rare in videogames it's not fucking fair the only one of recent memory is queelag

>you will never see a DMC game or a Jojo game hitting top sells. So I have doubts about Bayonetta

amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames

>Thank god they swore off Sony forever, that PS3 version was fucking disgusting.
You make it sound like that's Sony's fault. Platinum didn't even do the port and neither have they "ditched" Sony.

at least now they won't cancel it due to bayo 2 selling like shit

>>And obviously it's going to sell fantastic in France.
How is it obvious?

because

>still got outsold by MHW on its 4th week
Lmfao

>1-2 Switch is still at the 11th place.

A country with grate taste in video games.

>still got outsold by MHW on its 4th week

>3: Bayonetta 2
>8: MHW

Why can't Brits read?

>A country with grate taste in video games.

Better taste than your shit spelling

Holy fuck!

So, shouldn't most of them already own Bayo2?

Welcome to France, they're the best.

Holy shit another thread about this - it's a shit debut, any comparison to the Wii U will look favorable - stop embarrassing yourself. Meanwhile it looks like SMT V will be on PS4

>people are still buying 1-2-Switch

Why?

>.Meanwhile it looks like SMT V will be on PS4
Get the fuck out, gamefaqs. Irrelevant fucks.

>They're the best

I don't own a Nintendo Console, but I take the compliment

>Switch made Xenoblade a success
>next it'll make Bayonetta a success
Get ready for Bayo 3 to smash series records. And then the same will happen with The Wonderful 102, r-right?

>>Switch made Xenoblade a success
What the fuck am I reading?

and Vanquish Reloaded

1 million sales in 1 month.

Xenoblade and Xenoblade X failed to crack one million lifetime sales each while 2 accomplished it in less than a month. There’s also things like Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath on the Wild being on track to becoming the best-selling 3D Mario and best-selling Zelda period, but I wanted to focus on more niche series on the scale of Bayonetta for the comparison.

They were successful before else there wouldn't be sequels.
XBC2 doesn't deserve to be the best-selling in the series (and arguably Odyssey/BotW)

Then again it's not a big surprise, games always sell better when the game before was good or worse when it was bad (eg. DMC)

Yeah, she's designed to be a creepy spiderleg lady. She's based on those model drawings that are like 8 heads high.

>doesn't deserve
not an argument. Keep that goalpost where you put it first.

What the fuck is this? I thought that all Europe was fifa/sonyland like in the European country I live in

What

You're looking at the charts from an online store.

> I thought that all Europe was fifa/sonyland
Maybe if you're a retard who believes everything that is being written here.
Sports games have always been popular too

>Europe has perpetually shit taste in games
>Except for the French

No idea why and I hate that everyone who plays vidya here only plays FIFA and CoD. (Always the latest one and not anything good either.)

>No idea why and I hate that everyone who plays vidya here only plays FIFA and CoD. (Always the latest one and not anything good either.)

I always say that to people who I suspect are unbearable faggots even though I haven't played CoD since 4. A lot of people "hide" their powerlevel. If you want to play games with others, sports games are an easy solution.
>on every platform
>offline/couch multiplayer
>easy to get into

Saying "oh no, people here don't play good games and have shit taste" is stupid. Basically an unironic "Am I the only one that..."
Sure, those kind of games are the most popular ones but that doesn't mean that the region you're in is the only one like that.

It is amazing how Switch managed to be so successful. Even I was part of the cynical group, laughing at how the switch was a terrible idea and it was wii u 2.0.

But I am now a owner of a switch and it is a strange console. It is the weakest system and for someone who values good hardware, the 60fps 4k crowd, low specs might be a turn off.
But the system, not only has genuinely good games available and announced, the biggest thing going for it is the portability, playing on your big screen or comfy in your bed.

Most of the times I get the switch version for most indie games. I just recently got axiom verge for the switch. Having in such accessible platform is the best option.

There is also something unique about the switch. The switch feels like a gaming system, it feels nice to use it as a gaming device. I don't get that feel from any other system. This is just a placebo effect obviously, but it does give that vibe.

Actually no. Europe all around have good taste in vidya.
And yes, Fifa and CoD are top sellers in europe as well, just like Madden and CoD are in the US.

Of course they sell a lot worldwide, even in japan CoD is top seller.
That doesn't take the fact that other titles have as much visibility and popularity in europe.

>Europe all around have good taste in vidya.
Germany, UK and France sure don't.
Remember how some sony dude said that europeans prefer more cinematic games.
These countries are your answer.

You can read that in many ways.
Story driven games don't necessary means shit like Heavy Rain or Gone Home.
I normally associate rpgs with more story driven games.

Even some action games like Automata. Look at the top selling games from There is Shin Megami Tensei, SoTC, Secret of Mana.
Not to mention non story driven games like Odyssey and MK8.

I think sony is fucking retarded. I think sony partially knows what their public likes but fails at delivering.
People want more story driven games, but they don't want QTEs or walking sims.
Hence why shit like the order, until dawn and hellblade failed sales wise and why detroit is going to fail:

Hopefully that will be enough hint for sony to stop making that crap.
David Cage is a hack, sony fucking keeps giving him money while allowing stuff like bayonetta to slip away.

Holy fuck you could claim this was a Japanese sales chart and people would believe you

I own a pc, an xbox and a 360 and I want Cred Forums to be like the bottom