I was just joshing you

>I was just joshing you

He did literally nothing wrong. They deserved to be pranked.

I was just dashing you.

sequel WHEN?

Weren't they working on a VR spinoff/sequel?

that's already out

it's a vr rail shooter

I can't be the only one who did it.

patrician choice

you can investigate the noise without triggering the wendigo, you just have to not be retarded.
unless you killed second best girl on purpose, you fucking faggot

> hey guys where should we look for the missing twins?
> Maybe at the bottom of the cliff with the broken warning sign that just happens to be within walking distance of the lodge?
> NAH SENPAI FUCK THAT

Heh just a prank

haha it's just a prank bro

I've heard you can get Chris to investigate the trapdoor but in my playthroughs I've never had it happen. Does Ashley have to die somewhere beforehand?

>you can investigate the noise without triggering the wendigo, you just have to not be retarded.
How?

How did no one see this coming a mile away?

I didn't because I went for Josh in the saw scene and when the punch the masked guy gave to that one girl looked real enough. who the fuck assaults someone as a prank? fucking americans

>who the fuck assaults someone as a prank?
Not to mention he was doing it for Ashley (the girl he punched) and Chris to finally get together.

you can just walk past the trapdoor

It was just a prank Han.

It was decent, there is lots of room for improvement if they'll ever do a sequel/spritual successor though

>It was just a prank Han.
This sound clip is burned into my brain.

>who the fuck assaults someone as a prank?
Girls in school used to hit guys in the balls as a prank

my fellow mra

>fucking leaf
Ftfy

This game would have been much better with nudity

Josh was mentally ill and wasn't taking his meds, how could you miss something so fucking obvious?

What was the best kill scene? Seeing josh's head get squishd was kinda funny.

Seeing the bitch fall into a wood chipper

There's a prequel called the The Inpatient out now too. It's also VR shit though.

No. You have to choose to leave Chris behind. First Ashley will be given the chance to investigate, and later on Chris will be catching up to them and be given the same choice. If ashley opens the trap door Chris will die regardless of your choice.

I'm not that guy, nor am i american, but we had the same thing. Two dudes went to the hospital for it, too. Girls didn't get reprimanded either.
There was also a guy who made a ballprotector out of metal in the workshop, dared this one girl to kick his nuts. Think she broke or injured a toe.

Emoly is best girl.
Anyone who disagrees is gay

begs to differ

Hayden pantytiara is cute but her performance inn until dawn sucked amd she just doesnt compete with emilys domineering attitude

My ex-gf was called Emily so now I hate all girls with that name.

Did she leave to fuck a black guy too?

Plus she's only in like the first and last chapter of the game so she doesn't have much chance to shine anyway.

DAE just think its really amazing writing when they just tell me how to feel about a character so i dont have to exert my massive brain cell interpreting them myself?

>No one ever likes best slut in the game
Good thing she's mine then.

Everyone forgot about her even existing just for her to pop back on for last hour

xxx Mike

We don't have black people in my country

>discount Nathan Drake prosonailty make a it look like he's a dick
>best character in the game

Wish it was on pc for nude mods

>just a prank bro!

Yeah but those wendigo dodging skills tho

What's his problem?

She looks way more asian in the game.

Yeah the girl who plays and voices her is half-asian (Nichole Bloom) and also was in that show Shameless and did a nude scene.

Game was a lot more interesting before the Wendigos and the reveal Stormare was talking to crazy Josh

Perky.

Horror games would be more interesting if the characters were just scared for no reason but that makes for a disappointing ending so devs always feel a need to throw in supernatural monsters that don't really make sense with what's happened in the first half of the game.

>voice sounds like the lost bimbo
>oh I guess they were going for a fake scar-

part got me good

>Later on, you found out that the windigo was mincing her voice and not just using her as bait
That's what fucked me up the most.
Those shit be scary

It mentions mimicry in the notebook, so you're supposed to figure it out and not follow.

The wendigoes were excellent monsters and shit like was the high point of the game.

Related I guess, did anyone play Hidden Agenda? Only watched the first few minutes due to spoilers but it looked like a pretty good crime-themed successor.

>Hey lets all go back to Josh's winter retreat a year after our prank got two of his sisters killed there
He went too hard on the prank but I still think he got shit on so hard on the end. Lost both his sisters and either dies or becomes a wendigo in the end. How did any of them even think it was remotely okay to return after two of them fucking died, though? Even if I wasn't involved in the prank, "place where two people died last year" doesn't sound like a cozy vacation spot to me.
Also doesn't he only prank the people not involved in the initial prank? Might just be his mental shit, but I'm not the only one to notice that, right?

Of course I did, watching that backstabbing murderous cunt get murdered was the best part of this game

>tfw the Chad was actually the best bro in the game
Kind of wish Chris didn't get pushed to the sidelines. After the flamethrower guy gets killed and he runs back to the house he doesn't really say or do much iirc.

I always found that odd. He only really fucks with Ashley and Chris, though wasn't that some twisted way to make them admit they liked each other?

>Even when he's going balls-to-the-walls nuts he's still trying to help his friends
Proof Josh is best boy

How did he know how everyone was standing in the prank scene for the dollhouse? Did he have cameras in his sisters' bedrooms?

Also was the seance ghost a real ghost? It didn't serve to scare any of the characters.

>Did he have cameras in his sisters' bedrooms?

the people in the closet were recording the prank weren't they?