Vermintide 2

Still few hours left
>1.3GB update for Vermintide 1
>Lohner has new tasks for you
>No doubt you're off to some forest to kill rats, right? Maybe the old goat "lost" some more incredibly dangerous relics?
>Only one way to find out! To the mission table you go, heroes!
>See you in the Inn!
What?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/235540/announcements/detail/1670141771834838510
youtube.com/watch?v=QGUfiGDpnzI
youtu.be/QeWvVAHMh44
youtube.com/watch?v=XRDJJ_k2XVs
youtube.com/watch?v=uiDZToowbCs
gitzmansgallery.com/shdmotwow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8
steamcommunity.com/app/737010/discussions/2/2860219962092992930/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh, It's mod support

For what purpose? Everyone's already using the QoL mods and Vermintide 2 is just around the corner.

>can't play VT2 beta because I don't wanna lose progress
>VT1 gets an update

PRAISE SIGMAR

based

Might sound far fetched, but maybe they are planning on using the same launcher they use for Vermintide 1 with 2 as well? Like if you start either game you open the same launcher and from there you can open either game 1 or 2.

What the fugg, new mission
Aside from this there is new kind of contract to finish mission with tomes.
And I can no longer play Death on the Reik

I hope they add that line back in.
The new bullying lines are real and all, it victor doesn’t seem the same without praising Sigmar. It would be especially fitting if you did it at the end of the temple event.

Theres a new mission, just finished it. It's pretty neat, serves at the link between VT1 and VT2.

Is it based on which career you went? Like Zealot talks about sigmar nonstop, but bounty hunter barely does? That's be neat.

steamcommunity.com/games/235540/announcements/detail/1670141771834838510
ITS HABBENIN

Kerillian's Handmaiden armor is so pretty. Kerillian herself isn't that bad either. Especially her ass.

what the fugg

Elf Butt

ENTER THE TEMPLE

I still can't decide if I want to main cleavelord kruber or slayer dwarfbro. tfw no cousin okri career

based

would be OP

>inb4 they pull a L4D2 and put every mission from V1 into V2
Oh god yes

Holy Sigmar, I hope not.

it'll be a failing if they don't

The alpha didn’t have any career dependant lines that I noticed, but they apparently are being added in the finished product

>it’s a chaos spawn, brap wizard, warpfire thrower and patrol spawn together episode

>Progressing to level 7 to unlock Ironbreaker
>In the meantime, enjoying Grudge-raker and 2handed axe, and the smoke bomb is handy for when you're surrounded by a horde.
>Unlock Ironbreaker but find myself drifting back to Ranger anyway

Now to wait until thursday I guess.

>doing drachenfels or dungeons with a flamethrower

>Zealot victor going on long winded rants about sigmar
>Huntsman kruber getting distracted by wildlife
>Handmaiden kerellian talking about her pure elven puss

Why is the handmaiden profession for Kerrilian so shit bros? It's not fucking fair. I thought that spear was exclusive to it as well, which would have made it at least a little bit worthwhile but it turns out every profession can use the spear, what the fuck?

It's not even in closed beta yet, and fatshark are listening to feedback. There'll be buffs, Wutelgi, you'll see.

Perfection. Just the right size. And the thighs!

Isn't she the one with the 5 temp hp per special killed talent?

Seriously, her Handmaiden outfit is the sole reason I even played Kerillian. If they don't buff this class I will be dissapointed.

I don't know how they could make it better. The active skill sucks, the passive sucks, the talents suck. There's nothing good about the profession, increasing the numbers wouldn't help it, it needs reworks.

I don't think so. That sounds like an actual interesting talent and Handmaiden has 0 interesting talents.

meanwhile ironbreaker gets temp hp on kill

also whats the dates with the beta heard some people saying its closed?

All classes get bloodlust

>mfw banter in Vermintide is better than dialogues in some RPGs
Seriously, why it is so good?

>Post YFW plebs think they can play this game just like L4D and are crying the game is to hard.

>It ends with cliffhanger
NOOO
Less characters so they are better written?

>plebs
By the Sigmar, do you take us for some kind of elves? Or worse yet, chaos-worshipping heretics?
We're in this fight together, and it is unacceptable to degrade your comrades in arms.

i never saw anyone play Sierra during the beta is she really that shitty?

Great delivery, for starters.
Plus just look at Bardin's VA

anyone tried setting up a dedicated server during technical? f2 brought up a console with a few commands to do so.

Not really. I have seen her unshackled class doing like 3.5k dmg in one session. You just have to use the right equipment.

Sigmar answer the calls of the wise, not the fools that rush into combat blindl and tired.

Sierra is a horde clearer, thats what she was designed to do, and she is really good at it. But outta all the classes she has the highest learning curve to her because you have to balance a secondary resource while fighting.

That said, i have been doing stupid amounts of damage as saltzspire. Like seriously, headshotting with the rapier is so strong.

that's why no one plays her, she's the most gear-dependent hero

Well it IS BETA STILL

yeah and betas are specifically for taking feedback user calm down

anyone got a new video of the new vermintide map?

That new mission was fun, we finally see what's behind those doors in the Inn. Wonder if there are any tomes and grims here and where they are

youtube.com/watch?v=QGUfiGDpnzI

She was a horde clearer in V1 as well, and one of the most difficult characters to play in that one too. IMO most of the classes seem pretty well balanced out aside from a few secondary classes.

If I pre order now do I get in the beta you fucking shills?

The next beta event is not untill the 22nd.

Ok, so is Olyesa a Hag Witch?
Can they use multiple Lores or do they habe their own?
She clearly uses Shadow Magic and interacts with the Flask of Wayward Souls.

is it over now?

in few hours

geee jhonny i dun kno

I found 2 Tomes. Dunno if theres more or even Grimms.

I love how they took the scenery of the trailer and placed it there.

Based.

cheers
im at work M8 thx tho

Yeah it's fan service mission

My team found 1 grim, didn't see where it was though.

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A KRUK
Kill Em All C.E 6827
I am trash dawi
410,757,864,539 DEAD RAKI

It helps VAs were picked purely for their talent and can really sell their lines, rather than spending a ridiculous amount on one big name (who would promptly phone it in and be unable to go back for future content) and having to hire the college rejects for the rest.
Most of Saltzpyre’s lines would sound cringeworthy from most people, for example, and Kruber’s tale about the Volkmar/Squig dream would come across as *holds up spork* from someone else.
Their voice Director is also clearly very good at their job.

i get more kills using the flammenwerfer desu

Is that the bit shown in the opening?

>that cliffhanger
FUCK
So first mission of V2 will probably explain what happened. Team probably got teleported, right? Maybe they got spread out and by the time they met again in V2 enough time passed to justify their new careers?

>That shield

Isn't that a Grudgebringer shield?

You can also see a bit of smugglers run behind a gate.

Guys is it too late to purchase the first game? Or should I wait and see if they port all missions to the new game like L4D2 did?

you and your mates can have a blast playing it, if you got the money get it

I'd just buy the second, it plays a lot better,

Good luck doing the same with friendly fire on

i think so
yes

youtu.be/QeWvVAHMh44
>Those hand movements and gestures while doing the VA
Actual effort was put into those lines

I'm 99% sure that the alternate careers aren't canon. They're just for game mechanics.

>barbecued elf
Even better

Yes, its the exact same scenery.

To the people playing VT2, how's the lag compensation? I NEED to know this before I buy it
Chances are, no one in my whole continent will be playing this shit on Hard or higher, so I'll just have to deal with laggy matches if I wanna play on Cata

How would you describe his voice? It fits an NPC I have planned in my campaign to a T

I think that too, Saltzpyre is too methodical to go from one of the most respected and feared Witch Hunter to a Zealot or Bounty Hunter, it would also make 0 sense since he is the glue that holds the team together because he has years of work in the field.

There was no tool that show your current ping as far as i saw but when i played on "far off" matches the lag was not game ruining. You just have to act a little sooner than normally and try to foresee what your enemies are gonna do.

Pretty poor imo. If you lag, every action you take will be visibly "delayed", as in rats won't get hit until 0.2 seconds after you swing.

Do you think that it's something that can be compensated for even on higher difficulties?

Oh fuck no. Not in the games current state where even in normals you can get fucked because the game decided to spawn 2 tornado wizards together with a storm vermin boss at the same time.

Fuck, now I dunno if I get the game
I like the constant improvement I have to do to reach higher difficulties, if I don't even have a chance to reach that point because of lag, then that fucking sucks

Yes. I've played her to 19 level.
Bullshit. Her most stave aoe can't oneshot most enemies, it's easier to hagbane horde or even spear/rapier it. And when you use bow/spear/rapier you can't kill yourself. Melee career is fucking disaster, poor bonuses for being on the edge and explosion from enemy attacks.

depends where youre from and if you host or not
eu fag here and in vermintide 1 i had no choice but to always host but in this one ive surprisingly never had lag issues

Well hey you can buy the game and test during the beta if it works for you or not. The beta play time does not count towards the refund time limit, because it counts as a entire different game. So if it doesn't work just refund.

you got the other vids? cant access that particular blog post anymore...

Brazil, so probably won't get many people joining if I host, and the few that do probably will be shitters

Oh, didn't know that, I'll look into it
Hopefully the lag is something I can get used to

Would you have sex with a Skaven?

>Saltzpyre's VA was actually born in Australia on a sheep station.
>He's also AN EARL

These are some interesting times.

probably something like a sergeant skeletor who has seen some shit

i hope he tweaked his nipples or something during the BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY line which is why they didnt include it

Goat devs.
I will buy Vermintide 1 before I play 2. So it's great to see patches and support for it.
+ mods are coming.

Considering skaven females are like 2 storeys tall and constantly pregnant it would be kinda difficult.

isn it only like 100 ping to NA from south america?
least thats what I get in mobashits

I mean, last time I played VT it was pretty unbearable, but I don't remember precisely what was the ping
I'll do what another user said and get the game, getting a refund after release it the lag is too much for me

My mates are autist cunts that only play games that feed their autism so I would be playing with randoms.

>only play games that feed their autism
like what, mobage gacha trash?

Who said anything about the females?

Which is worse, being a gay furry or being into bestiality?

>bestiality
That's the worse.

Anyone knows how the CE Helmgart Heraldry Themed Skins looks like? Can't find anything about it

Survival early access games, and recently Pubg. Fuck my life.

>Nobody wants to sit on the throne because they are all backstabbing cunts and they know it

>Survival early access games, and recently Pubg. Fuck my life.
Fuck, I feel for you
In my case, at least my friend's getting the game, even if it's in like 2-3 fucking months from now, because he's a poorfag

>Implying the throne isn't symbolically reserved for The horned rat

>Still on Act 2 in Vermintide
>No one is playing
>Cant unlock the final mission

Fug

Do you anons think the game will have more players than VT1?
Because fuck, my area was a ghost town before three months
And even then, searching for global never gave all that much

>Do you anons think the game will have more players than VT1?
Yes. It's so much better. I've got 40 hours in CBT, while i was at 20 hours in VT1.

Games with mod support usually have a longer life cycle than games without. Plus the way progression and loot has changed makes the game more enjoyable in my opinion and more reason to level up different characters and try out different builds.

The first one worth playing if you already have it from a bundle?

yes

>Plus the way progression and loot has changed makes the game more enjoyable in my opinion
How did they change it? I'm downloading the game now, and all I know is that the system in VT1 was ass

Yes, Even more so if you can get any of your friends to play it with you

I mean, it probably won't have anyone playing, but the game itself is absolutely fine

Well it's sequel so it already has fanbase and it seems like it will be in better shape than V1 on release. Mods, changed loot system and progression will also improve it's life cycle

How the hell would mods improve it's lifecycle if it's a multiplayer game?
Can you mod shit besides UI and occasional fucking with the game, like spawns and AI?

Well the loot system has changed in a way that you get loot for the character you currently playing as.

For example if you play a lot of Elf in VT1 the loot table at the end of each mission will be totally random and you might get items for other one other character in particular.

But in VT2 you get items for the character you are currently playing as plus some all class items like trinkets and emblems. The leveling is now class bound unlike the first one where you had a account level that was spread for all character.

Also the talent system add some nice customization to how you play.

there is a reason people still play left for dead 2. And it's not because it has a lot of content not counting modding.

people made new gamemodes for VMT1 one dude even made a mod that gave stormvermins shields that could be broken.

anyone?

L4D2 has entire story driven map packs, and various multiplayer games still lives because of mods like DoW1&2, Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 2 of the top of my head.

we dont get access to the cosmetics untill launch

Don't even remind me
>Hard mission
>8 dice after carrying books and doing objectives
>Only 1 rolls with a mark
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

well that's kind of retarded, I guess many people would buy the CE just for the cosmetics but they don't even show how they looks like.

Get quality of life mod and Solo it

Those were already in the game. He just made them physically react on weapon impact like we have now.

the will give collectors upgrade option at launch. trust me.

>8 dice
wut?

>MFW Kerillian's default weapon in VT2 is the single sword
It was fucking hell.

Anyone else feel like generic enemies in VT2 have too much fucking HP even on normal? I swear, nightmare VT1 vermin are easier to deal with.

There are depictions of it how it looks on state troopers. Why is it so important to so many of you anyway? We will mostly look like Soldiers from Helmgart wearing it. Its White and Blue/Red. Just google Warhammer Herardly and search on the specific book to page 42.

Good
I'll get it for some sick kruger hats alone

What i noticed is that now there are too many enemies that need to be dealt with heavy hits making it hard to fight hordes of them because you get usually fucked by three or four rats chaos while trying to charge your attacks.

Yeah, the sword kind of sucks but it's charged attack is pretty godlike. They nerfed the glaive as well, which was basically the best weapon in the game in VT1. Also doesn't seem to be trueflight bows anymore, which is a good thing but also a nerf. That new spear seems pretty great though and dual daggers seem to be a lot better than they were in VT1, especially with the Shade profession. Just a shame handmaiden is so shit, it's my favorite profession.

>why does it matter what's in the collectors edition if you're interested in buying it?
Ever listen to yourself?

i notice it but i like it

At least they should make heavy weapons able to deal more easily with them in trade of attack speed.

I like it, I think the increased difficulty will encourage the shitters to stick together more rather than rushing to the tomes/grims just to show everyone that THEY KNOW WHERE IT IS

Its just freakin skins that you can find easily. Im more interested in the heroic deed.

I found a grim up the ladder before you jump down to the under-empire, you can jump to another ladder and climb up to the top

It's just freakin difficulty modifier who cares . I'm more interested in the skins.

It's basically Onslaught now. In V1 there is one horde. Here each time 3 comes and at least two specials rather than one.

>ignoring the dope Keep decorations

>its an other episode of, v gets shilled to death with a game.

Thanks, continue and i pribably will even pirate it when its out. But probably i wont, from what i saw.

Btw, wheres the daily, kingdom cum delivery thread?

>new map ends in cliffhanger
why

Henlo aspie

>flamethrower

MY MONEY NO

> ctrl + f
>kingdom come
>3 results

wew

>it's a "paranoid retard thinks any discussion of a new video game is viral marketing" episode

I'm hoping there's an intro-map in VT2 that starts where VT1 "ends"

Someone post the webm

>Fortunate Son starts playing

>beta was in nda
>shilling

>Its an Ironbreaker decimates a horde with his flamecannon episode
>Its a Bounty Hunter destroying a rat ogre with one volley episode
>Its a Zealot removing a ratman patrol with his active episode
>mfw

I didn't see Sienna that much in the beta, was she any good?

>yfw they'll nerf the drakegun because there are people who think being able to clear hordes of weak enemies is "OP"

>too much fucking HP
Thankfully Witch Hunter instakills normal enemies with headshots, and all the rapier attacks seems to be a slightly downward jab? So aiming anywhere even close to the shoulders and you decapitate them.
When you start missing though, it's like 5-7 body hits to kill the humans (I don't know what any Warhammer dudes are called).

heres your you user
good balance of autism and bait

It was bad on my end later at night when the only hosts were in Asia. If it's that much of an issue I'd wait to see whether dedicated servers are truly a thing, because they weren't in the Alpha.

just call them chaos warriors
the trash ones with bags on their heads occasionally are cultists

>pirating a co-op game
>pirating a game with stupid bots that need mods
How stupid can you be?

>Its a Zealot removing a ratman patrol with his active episode
Happens literally never.
BH can do it better without risking his ass.

The chaos fellas in the game are called "pact-sworn", referring to the pact between chaos and the skaven.

Chaos warriors are the big armored guys, the normal viking dudes are northmen marauders.

Not really. She didnt get any new melee weapons (the twohanded mace behaves like the onehanded from VT1).
Her only new staff is the same as the drakegun.
Her abilities are underwhelming at best. Especially the pyromancer bolt which is just straight up piece of shit.

She really needs some new melee gear to go with the Unchained career. Something like claws or I dont know.

Where are you playing from, EU?

USW. Granted, I was only looking for Hard games so the pool was much smaller.

Also, the biggest issue I have is that she just feels slow when everything else is sped up. Specials are faster, hordes feel faster, you need to be on top of your game.

But what does she have? Conflag staff that takes ages to charge up? Fireball staff that is garbage? Bolt staff that has been nerfed?
The Flamethrower staff almost roots you in place while grilling. Beam is the only reliable choice.
Her melee weapons are shit as well. Longsword is the exact same as in VT1 which is fine I suppose. Flamesword is better but the charged attacks are slow as hell.

She needs to be sped up. Playing elf or saltzy is fast and loose. Playing Sienna feels like you're dragged down by all sorts of minor nuisances that add up.

She's also not satisfying. Only the flamethrower is fun as you can put Fortunate Son on the loop with it. Everything else just doesnt have any punch to it. Hitting something with the charged bolt staff should explode it into gibbets. Beam should cut raki in half. She should have a staff that makes enemies explode from inside out. Or lay traps.

We'll see how Sienna is at higher levels with talents and whatnot.

>not satisfying
My V1 veteran friend was alright with Sienna, but said basically this. When your murder spell just goes "puff", it doesn't feel rewarding.

I tried her out to lvl 15, and while the talents might help eventually, I seriously doubt they can fix the underlying issues with her.
She's just not fun to play compared to the other characters as of now.

you just need bolt staff and a flaming sword with vent decharge and your all set. Dont see why it isnt everyones favorite pick. shes so fun to play with

how much hp do specials usually have in hard and nightmare? is 6k headshot overkill with the empire handgun in hard or would 4k from the longbow suffice?

Fatshark are absolute madmen releasing content for vm1 when it's at its death bed

>on the fence about picking up vermintide 2 pre-release
>decide to go for it last night because of the closed beta
>go to launch it today
>closed till next weekend

FUCK

What types of units/monsters would you like to see in VT2? Wishful thinking is welcome

>Would love to fight norscans on top of a mammoth, trying to stop it

>throws a smoke bomb in the middle of horde
>disappears
>proceeds to slaughter skaven with two handed axe while invisible
Heh, nothin personnel thaggaraki

Terrible in the tech test. Lag delays all your actions you press block, wait a second and still get hit because the server didn‘t get the memo yet. Same with attacks. I made a webm yesterday about rats dieing only a good bit after the attack connected, but I‘m on mobile right now.

female skaven

what about being into both?

Yeah, killing a broodmother would be pretty cool

>mace
We've been over this, Saltzpyre. It's a battle sceptre.

Jezzails

Fimir. And motherfucking Doomwheel

Extra Chaos Minotaur bullfight boss.
Would force shitters to learn how to dodge

>Bardin: Not the chandelier! What am I supposed to swing on now?

Cool after you think about it for two seconds; Seems like something that would just OHKO you from range without a warning. Which doesn't sound too fun.
Sniper units are fine in something like Payday 2 which is a shooter, whereas this is more melee focused. Ratling gunner is a pretty good compromise really.

Greenskins and Beastmen. Jezzails, though they could be the most annoying enemy to fight. Still, fighting against ranged enemy could be very interesting and different. Hellpit Abomination as Boss. Giant Rats and Wolf Rats.
Wishful thinking but other Chaos Warbands, I guess mods can add those.

Just imagine Greenskins though.
>Snotlings in hordes to annoy and being different from cultists and skaven slaves
>Gobbos as trash enemy like Clan Rats
>Orc boyz and big uns as equivalents of Maruders
>Black Orcs, Shamans, Squigs, Spiders as specials
>Trolls, smaller Giants as mini bosses in style of Rat Ogres
>Fimir
Now this is fun idea.

Just give them a green laser sight. Fatshark doesn't have a problem with changing units to better suit a video game.

Would work also because laser sights are actually in the lore thanks to Malakai Makaisson, the absolute madman

Random greenskin hordes that coincide with regular skaven/chaos hordes, which would attack everyone, be it the players, chaos or skaven.

Explanation? I know he invented some stuff but aside an Airship nothing special or am I mistaken?

STORM MOTHERFUCKING FIENDS

In the last gotrek & felix book he wields literal revolvers and has a rifle with a laser sight

They are already in tho.

brb preordering

What the hell is Waylaid about? They got put into a portal and that's it. Nothing else.

Uhhhh dude..? We're discussing new additions

I want a chill warhammer friend who tells me cool stories about the lore :(

Interesting, thank you.

How about hellpit abomination with warpfire cannon then?

I would like skellingtons in addition to chaos marauders and skaven

I think all characters have some line about Greenskins nearby. I wouldn't be surprised if they add them.

There's only 12 Skaven in that picture so the throne is most likely for Kritislik.

>Chaos warhorn sounds, signaling an incoming chaos horde
>Suddenly, a WAAAAAAGH sounds out as if in response to the warhorn
>Utter bedlam ensues as you have chaos coming in from one direction and the greenskins from the other

Inn got destroyed so Heroes now have to find new place. Olesya turned out to be a witch. Lohner is badass. Rasknitt still lives and we lost this fight. It's intro to V2

this as a small boss would be cool

NERF ALL ELVES

youtube.com/watch?v=XRDJJ_k2XVs

please no

The thirteenth seat is symbolically reserved for the horned rat.
He tends to manifest and eat people if he doesn’t get enough respect

No. Council of 13 is Horned Rat (the throne, seat 13 and the highest), Kritislik (seat 1) and 11 clans

>Elf shitter hogs all the healing items and tells other people asking for healing to git gud.
>One point elf goes ahead alone and gets ambushed by a gutter runner like an idiot.
>We just run pass her leaving the gutter runner to bash her head in.
>Elf shitter rages in the chat about us leaving her.
>Reach the bound elf and all three of us just run past her without freeing her.
>"Elf shitter has left the game".
>Finish the mission with just three people.
>Everyone adds each other to steam friend list and we are going to play together at launch.
Thanks elf shitter for forging a friendship with your shittiness.

>implying 4 random ass idiots can kill it

>things that never happened

GREAT UNCLEAN ONE
GREAT UNCLEAN ONE
GREAT UNCLEAN ONE
GREAT UNCLEAN ONE
GREAT UNCLEAN ONE

Found the elf shitter.

Don't think it would be too effective to fight with your guts spilling out of your belly

shut up, its a video game

Why not just Nurgle himself? They would actually die instantly if they come close enough to breath the same air.

was the empire soldier guy supposed to be string or weak in the first game? i enjoyed the game with him but didn't finish highest difficulties

magic cummies keep it sticky so it stays
also infinite intestins thanks to the power of nurgle

Guts are weapons to nurgle's daemons, and to some of his mortal servants as well.

When it comes to Nurgle, all notions of what is normally considered deadly fly out of the window.

When kitted out the right way he was pretty much rip and tear.

DING DONG YOUR OPINION IS WRONG

I played Saltz careers almost exclusively, there was often Elf in my team and I never saw anything like what you are saying in V2 so far. Her players aren't any different from other guys.

>Thanquol (even without Boneripper)
>"small boss"

>have both heal items (orange level) and fast revive (plus unbreakable shield block) because I'm a team player
>when I heal others it heals me as well
>faggot elf is close to dying
>I'm at half health
>I start bandaging the faggot
>he drinks a health potion during and I waste a med kit
>he tells me "wtf good job wasting health retard"
>initiates a kick vote
>passes

What is the class distribution right now in your opinion?

There is no kick vote.

Obviously talking about the first game

it's just an user falseflagging elves for some unknown reason.

This. Great Horned Rat is a bit of a nut, even for a Chaos God.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiDZToowbCs

are there still people playing VT1 or is it totally dead?

Kritislik is the white-furred with the staff and the orb on the right, next to Nurglitch and Queek's papa

then he is a retard because that trinket works only if you heal yourself.

>what is the dove trinket

retard

Elf is easily the most played.
Bardin is probably the second.
Slatzpyre is third.
Kurber is fourth.
Sienna is the least played.

I'll never get The White Rat done on hard, nightmare and cataclysm.
I've joined so many, many games and it's always low level shitters that give up after wiping at the start.

Fuck, why? Did Sienna get nerfed hard? I remember when she was the most OP by a mile next to Kerillian since she could homing-head-shot every rat in the world without even aiming at them. Even by the latest DLC she got nerfed into the fucking dirt, is it worse in VT2?

Oh, it seems that YOU are the retard.
Funny how that worked out.

In fairness, he’s such a complete fuck up that a Slann considered keeping him alive to be a greater blow to the Skaven than killing him.
Then there’s that time he summoned Skarbrand by himself, completely by accident, and got his army wiped out as a result.

Dude you can trivially solo it on nightmare with bots. Just pick some faceroll weapon like Trueflight to take out specials and especially stormvermin and the bots will handle normies just fine.

Cata is a tad tougher but there's no excuse for not completing it on nightmare

>Kurber is fourth.
Call me a hipster fag all you want, but feels good enjoying a character amongst the least used
I know it doesn't mean much since there're only 5 fucking characters in a 4 player game, but fuck you

I can see it happening if they do an expansion or a DLC pack. My dick would be fucking diamonds if there was a 3 way shitfest thanks to the orks.

Right now I'm content with the variety chaos brings. Heres hoping the future is bright for Fatshark.

The bots are genuinely useless. Get caught by a hook rat and you're dead, game over. They're not going to save you.

>it would make 0 sense that the man who is the highest ranked among the humans and the most experienced in combat with the exception of maybe kerellian and also a witch hunter who usually leads others in to battle to be leading the team
do you know how much of a fucking lorelet you sound right now spewing dumb shit you know nothing about.

I somehow got the impression that Olesya was a lesser vampire of some kind, aside from just being a witch, but I have no idea where that might have been.

In the very least the characters continuously find her loathsome, yet seem surprised that she is a witch in the last level. It's weird.

Equip them with shields and handguns, idiot. If you still have issues install QoL modpack.

I dont know shit about warhammer sue me seething fanboy

They tend to retard way less after installing que QoL mod, you should probably give it a try

are you running the QOL mod pack? it improves the bots, and you can swap the sienna bot out with based salzpyre bot. if you can't do it with the QOL mod pack, then you need to get better.

>heroes fighting off skaven on a fortified hill
>suddenly chaos monsters arrive
>it looks dim for the heroes
>horn sounds in the distance
>green tide of orks pour down on the battlefield, engaging both the orcs, the skaven and the heroes in a massive free for all skirmish
>new objective
>RUN

She's good, just people didn't use her a lot. A really good Sienna carried us one game

Can the flame cannon and hellfire staff get the skirmisher trait?
I must know this.

then shut your fucking faggot mouth and don't spew stupid fucking shit like the dumb summernigger you are.

>tfw no warhammer gf

S E E T H I N G

I have no idea what QOL is.
I didn't think you needed mods to play the game.

>not wanting to use the mage with unlimited ranged attacks and strong-as-fuck special killing ability.
nani the fuck?

>based salzpyre
please be nice to sienna

>i was just pretending to be retarded
>i-i'll call him mad that will make up for my stupidity
go back to lelddit where you belong

it's a mod that has been approved by fatsharks community manager Hedge. QOL stands for Quality of Life. just google it, it's made by a dude named Grimalackt.

Quality of Life
I mean, you don't NEED them, but the modpack really improves bot behaviour. I wouldn't be able to go back to playing with vanilla bots

You dont need them. You can true solo white rat on cataclysm if you'd just get good.

QoL modpack makes the bots carry your shitters ass through the level since you obviously refuse to get good.

I'm guessing people trying the game didn't want the overheat mechanic

you read it wrong. He is saying that saltz is a good leader

Not nice. Let's try to be civil.
Everyone can't know everything.

Paste a throw-away email, I'll mail you and add you on steam.
Can pull you through White Rat cata if hard/NM and cata if you want.

Sienna is a nice character, and I like to play her, but her bot is fucking trash.

I wasnt pretending anything i just made conjectures based on what i feel from the characters, maybe you should go back to plebbit for taking vidya too seriously fuccboi

But you called that other user a retard in the exact post I replied to :(

>having to level to 12 to unlock knight kruber, the only worthwhile class/character combo
I'll be sitting down and not getting up until I'm there.

The fimir? I love fimir! Is this from V2 or Total War?

Hate to tell you but Foot Knight is rubbish.
Huntschad > Mercenary >>>>> Virgin Knight

Nope, wasn't part of that. Just came in.

Total Warhammer, Norsca dlc

what ranged weapon do you use on huntsman?

Okay sure, just please don't be a weeb.
[email protected]

So is pyro Sienna the worst?
Sure it felt nice to get a bunch of crits but without battle wizards free vent or even unchained allowing you to just push a bunch of a tiny bit of vent or even going in with a strong melee i find myself useless after i cast too much. regular vent just does so much damage that adds up over time.
Along with that pyro's ability cant be used as an 'oh shit im surrounded' button and i tend to take beam staff so the ability use only useful if im running firestorm (and prob conflag later)

The charge is really underwhelming, though.

thanks

wew

The other classes got OP stuff and she didn't get shit ;_;

>sturdy as stone dorf inhabiting the role of the strongest tank in the old world
>not more durable than some fuckin' fey elf

>Beta ended
>Progress is wiped out
>Game releases on 8th
I can't wait so long.

Ah, didn't see that. He were also rude.

Well thankfully you only need to wait until 28th

>Game releases on 8th
On 28 for preorders, without wipe.

And the closed beta comes back on the 22nd

how long do i have before the preorder sale ends? dont have the money for it rn

So is grey wizard ded then?

What it doesn't remove invis?

>trusting winds of magic
>trusting wizards
>trusting a fucking GREY wizard
Dude realized a sequel was coming soon and fucked off to the new area.

I'll still add you if you were serious.

I honestly like the HUD in Vermintide 1 more than the one in 2.

Wish I wasn't a dorf main sometimes, so damn hard finding a pub game where he isn't taken.

Just stay in the smoke

>trueflight
>not the atomic bomb in bowform hagbane

Probably plays on normal too

Try playing the Elf, maybe 1 in 50 groups has her not taken. Even groups with just 1/4 players has her taken 90% of the time.

>tfw Kerillian probably gets hot and bothered by the idea of Huntsman Kruber going full /out/istic
>furiously rubbing herself to a degenerate fantasy where she helps him practice his longbow skills in a pastoral forest glade
>climaxes as she imagines the mayfly putting an arrow through the eye of a Beastman 200 yards away

Everyone talks about Greenskins, that's too suspicious.
Not as long as you stay in smoke. People often use it as Shade invisibility but that's wrong. Ranger stays invisible and can still kill but will be revealed once he steps outside the smoke.

>Christoph Engel
He pulled a vanishing act, user.

Muh dick.
I'm not a warhammer fag, someone explain the lore on elf/non-elf relationships.

>Same shitty pasta with the same image in every thread.
Fuck off idiot.

dumb elf

Am I really the only one who mains Kruber any chance I get?

Does the elf call the humans mayflies because they are so shortlived compared to elves?

Because that's mean and makes me want to remove elf.

yeah dude in a game with 5 characters you're the only one haha!

>Same shitty pasta with the same image in every thread.
we general now

General term for basically any short-lived race I believe, and yes for the reasons you stated. Smugelfposting is a thing for a reason.

>[email protected]

Sent, let me know if you don't recive anything.
Temp-email services can be a bit weird.

I never really gave Kruber a chance, what are his strong points?

The finest hat in the land.

does anyone know where Vermintide 2 is located?

In the beta I saw the elf taken less than bardin, was pretty surprised.

Wood elves tell peasant to take care of trees in exchange for their fucking lives. They also kidnap children, both genders

High elves don’t give a shit and hire others as janitors sometimes

Dark elves rape, enslave and sacrifice everything they can put their hands on

Not being an elf.

Half-elves don't exist here except for non-canon or barely canon stories. Elves treats humans as nothing more than monkeys, but in warhammer all races are mean dicks. Elves are just much better at this.

Received and added.

>I'm not a warhammer fag, someone explain the lore
Everyone is a religious nazi fanatics that hates eachother. The amount of hate may be adjusted a little bit if the even more hated threat appears.
Pretty much whole WH lore

>in warhammer all races are mean dicks
Except for Dorfs. Dorfs never do anything wrong.

The town you visit is Helmgart, the fortress along Axe Bite Pass you have circled.

I’m ashamed to admit it, but I want to mod the brap wizard into fat bastard. Lines and all.

so the rats fuck you up and take all your gear at the end of v1 now

>Stromdorf
Dwarven settlement?

>Orc tribe that close to the pass

Greenskins confirmed?

really hope they explore the map a bit more to the west, with the stronghold and the chasm

well all characters comment on this in V2

Levels are character-dependent now. Every time you level, you get a lootbox with three items.
Every mission you complete, you also get a lootbox with three items.
The end-of-mission boxes upgrade on kind of a point system instead of the random chance of die / tomes / Ranald rolls. Each object you find adds X amount of progress to the box-leveling bar, and every time it ticks over the box upgrades. There does seem to be a random element to it as well (the last option that increases the bar is called Ranald's favor, and I'm assuming its value varies); if so, that's probably to account for just finding one die not being enough to level a box, dies being kind of a halfsies-thing that can be pushed over the line by a roll.

The important thing, though, is that you get loot for the character you OPEN THE BOX WITH. So you can play 20 missions as Bardin, get like 30 boxes, and open them all on Saltz and jump right into shit.

Aside from your weapon and ranged option, there are three trinket slots. I don't think these appear on your model like the helmets / trinkets in V1, but it may just be that I never found anything rare enough to qualify.

Everything has a Power value associated with it that adds to an aggregate number that pushes up your damage (and who knows what else). From what very limited testing I did, going from a 5 to 30 Power axe didn't change my damage (there's dummies in the "inn" area that show floating numbers when you whack em), but after stacking on enough other items like trinkets that raised my overall Power up high enough, I got another 50 damage (725->775). So I don't think your damage is dependent on your weapon anymore (aside from its class), but rather the overall value of all items you're wearing, with some invisble cut-off points. It's not like every 1 average Power = +X damage, it kinda jumps up when you hit some arbitrary number.

>you need this, this and that so you can play her
you're just proving my point

no, thats just an op build. she is fine to play with wwith any weapon

Man, the infrastructure of Reikland is poorly designed. Lots of villages or towns that are literally less than a mile apart from eachother. You could merge a lot of those into one or two bigger cities.

No, "dorf" is just a popular human suffix to cities in Reikspiel, the language of the Empire. Stormdorf literally means "Rainy city".

huntsman kruber reporting in

High Elven Sea Guard when ? Just make him a survivor of some Elven ship on diplomatic mission.

Can someone explain why Warhammer's world is the most insanely overpopulated place in existence? Like holy fuck that map, I get some of those are just towns and not cities but Ubersreik must have a population in the hundreds-of-thousands at least judging by he city size. Even if the other towns/hamlets had less than 40,000 people, that image still has near the population of all of fucking SPAIN by the 1900s. Is warhammer just off the rails with population density for the sake of constant war and big-battles?

>is that you get loot for the character you OPEN THE BOX WITH
Woah, this xhanges everything

Anyone checked mission names in server browser? I didn't even open it, just used quickplay. Looking by them is there a chance to visit some Bretonnian town? I would love to see a city in completely different style to Empire one.

Let's talk Bright Wizard since she seems to be the most underwhelming.

>Only one new staff/spell, Bardin's Drake Gun
>Flame Sword retooled, given cool new animations but made worse
>Seemingly no other melee beyond non flame sword and slow ma-BATTLE SCEPTRE
>Ranged Class 1: "I like being able to use my ranged abilities fairly regularly"
>Ranged Class 2: "I like being only able to use my ranged abilities every 5 minutes."
>Melee Class: "I'm fucking sick of ranged but I don't want to waste time leveling up anyone else."
Fireball staff is still beyond shit, Conflagration somehow doesn't one shot trash mobs, and Bolt is still a poor man's beam. Battle Wizard feels completely superior to Pyromancer, and Unchained seems to trade effectiveness for novelty.

I'm hoping things are better for her in the full release or soon after, but it's looking like most teams who want maximum effectiveness will be leaving her out. Especially since Iron Breaker Bardin has her one good crowd clearing staff on top of being a good tank for his team.

and I think the user forgot to mention but the power level of the items you get from the lootbox is based on your highest level character
so if you've played salty for 30 levels and want to give knife ear a try you don't have to do the level grind for her all over again as the boxes you open on her will be super high power
which is also the limiting factor on difficulties like needing 100+ for hard

t. dwarf
go raze a city because some poor bastard accidentally paid you two coppers less than you were owed

Iirc Warhammer world is at least twice the size of our.

Where does the portal lead to?

The power system is going to trigger my autsim alot. How am I going to choose between say +15 power vs 2% crit?

His witch hunter status is basically null, the empire is collapsing around his ears and titles are quicksilver. He either gives up his entirely cosmetic rank to have more access to money (bounty hunter) or abandons the order entirely because they can’t do what needs to be done and becomes basically a flagellant (zealot). Him becoming a zealot isn’t even pretended to be a rational move, he’s breaking under the strain of the end times and putting all of his faith on gods because everything is failing.

I think ubersreik is just made bigger for gameplay purposes. but yea the empire is pretty populated, compared to the rest of the world.
link to the map:
gitzmansgallery.com/shdmotwow.html

Actually because of an underpayment of some 4 gold pieces by human traders, the dwarves started a war 40 years later and levelled a city to the ground.
It was necessary of course.

you slap it on and see if the +15 power puts you over the threshold for more damage by hitting the training dummy

But the rarity of the items seems to be linked to character level somehow. Even if you open the best boxes with lvl1 character you will only get 3x white items, but higher level character will get greens/blues pretty regularly even from the normal shit boxes.

Greatswords being fucking amazing and his goddamn sniper rifle.

Well thank you for your explanation user

It's actually not that bad, it's just that the other classes are better.

plebs can't handle overcharge

Vermintide 2

absolute legend

>tfw a humble Dung Collector has to fight off the Vermintide with only a torch and a shit-stained shovel

I know its just a game and 'muh realism', but I meant more how that sort of...works. There's a softcap on population in the middle ages because of the relationship between agriculture/craftsmen/peasantry. You need more and more space to support more and more people, and until industrialization and better practices in farming you flat out could not support beyond a threshold. The farmland, economy and cost of maintaining a medieval city of like 200,000 people would be mind-boggling. And that's on top of this being a literal shit-smelling medieval society where there is crap in the streets and a single plague can wipe out 30% of your population in a week or two. That many bodies clustered together in low-tech environments stretches my suspension of disbelief. I was more asking 'is this ever addressed or explained', or am I just being an autist about something that's meant to be handwaved for the sake of fun and story?

There's a couple mentions of Bretonnia in the V2 dialogue, and that's over that way. Way over that way, but still.

A Bretonnian Knight talking shit about peasants all day would be an interesting character if they ever pull through on that idea to add a sixth, but it probably bumps up against Kruber way too much. Also, no ranged weapons unless you count throwing peasants. Maybe there's something else interesting they've got lore-wise that's different enough from "armored guy with sword" and isn't on a horse.

Would be a nice place to visit, though. More French/English in design than the Germanic Empire, better upkeep (until you get into the peasant slums).

Why couldn't they just ask for the 4 goldpieces afterwards?

Don't forget the dung.

Are those curtains

Was all the VA work doen at the VA's home?

What said
Also, we're talking about averaging out stuff over five slots. So switching between your 60 power axe with 2% crit and your 75 power axe is barely going to move the overall Power rating, and I needed something like a bump of 20-30 to see a damage increase.

good question, dont know that much about to lore, but there probably is an explanation considering how much deep this fucking lore is. the answer probably has something to do with magic advancements i guess

It's common for VAs to work from home, if you have the equipment there's no real reason not to.

Do you think that would have satisfied the Grudge, user? Do you really?

Pretty sure Dorfs have also started wars over humans producing shitty beer.

>only Dwarves and Humans can be "Protagonists"

what about vodka?

Looks like he's in a low-ceiling room with rugs on the walls to muffle any vibrations and improve the auditory quality of his home studio.

A dwarf will submit a grudge to the book if someone serves him a lukewarm beer.

I know dorfs are grumpy but they're not fucking retarded are they?

>Hey human, you forgot to pay me 4 goldpieces

>Oh, terribly sorry about that. Here you good.

>Thank you human, now I won't have to start a 40 year war against you and your kind. Have a nice day!

Most dwarfs genuinely don’t consider the option.
Thorgrim’s super power is the ability to not be a complete ‘sperg over it, which is why he gained so much ground.

At least furry is fantasy, beastiality is real.

I haven't played enough of her but what does flame sword's charge attack do? I only unlocked it but haven't used it in a fight and on the dummy it does the same damage as uncharge, while the hand attack does no damage at all.

Everyone does. The Steam forums have been full of people saying it's hard to quickly understand the icons. And that having information on every corner of the screen is just annoying.
And the weird thing is, even though the healthbar is bigger, it's hard to intuitively know how much you have left, because it's so far down in the screen, same with the special meter. You have to separately glance down at it.

At first it was just Games Workshop writers having no sense of scale or proportion. Now I think the official answer is that the planet WHF is set on is actually massive.

I want to be VA

I think the war happened 40 years later, not that it lasted 40 years.

That's human's fault. Dwarf shouldn't remind about payments.

>unlimited ranged attacks
Here's the thing though, in 2 you overheat more easily (lower damage output + overheat rate's quicker + more hordes/beefy mobs), so while you get a greater sum of ranged attacks, there's a bit of downtime between "bursts" of using them. Sure, you get to reduce overheating with talents, but other career paths get to up their ammo capacity/regen. You don't get to go wild with her like you can with Bounty Hunter, for example. Hell, Saltzpyre has an infinite ammo pistol on the rapier with no real drawback.

Sienna just feels punishing to play. She's still fun and can get shit done but I often felt like the game was punishing me for having too much fun.

I would think Dwarves enjoy ale, which is most often meant to be served room temperature.

i roll with dorf, if not then kruber, if not then elf

Why are you trying to pin this on the Dwarfs? It's the humans being retarded by forgetting to pay the agreed upon price. Such a laissez-faire attitude about debt, commerce, and respect is why human culture never developed fucking helicopters.

Think of the Empire as 10 countries, not one. It’s more of a confederation

For some reason some of her fire based attacks don't register when hitting the statue, this is especially obvious when trying to cast conflagration on it. Anyway I can't speak for damage numbers, but her charged attacks are the usual deal more damage and/or setting enemies on fire to inflict additional DoT.

>Sienna is the least played.
BECAUSE SHE IS SHIT. Im 19 level.
Also, zealot is fucking disaster.

man i miss warhammer fantasy roleplay

>ale
>not room temperature
Into the book it goes, you Nancy southerner

You're not alone, though it's a toss up between him and Bardin.
I didn't play him much in the test because I wanted to grind for Slayer Bardin.
Is Mercenary/Greatsword/Handgun as good as it sounds?

let me guess, you are an untalented NEET who sits in his room all day playing vidya, and you hope that something sooo easy as voiceacting will finally be the job for you. Maybe one day you could leave your parents basement and become a functioning member of society .

But im sorry, you need an understanding of human emotion and empathy to become a voice actor.

>Everyone is a religious nazi fanatics that hates eachother

Thats false. Lizards dont hate others, except their praisekek ruler.
Vampires are usually "I dont give a fuck".
Dorfs disdain humans. Same with high and wood elves.

o no

saltypeter gets unlimited ranged attacks too with no overheat

>She's good
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WH - 'hey, i can fill my hp bar with temporary health from crits'
Dwarf - 'Hey im tanky and i can heal myself'
Elf - i can heal myself better than anyone
Kruber - im tanky i guess
Sienna - Hey, watch me die in explosion, fellas

In WHF hags are the old crone's of kislev.

They would have to factor in interest, and the humans presumably didn’t give them the agreed upon price. Grudges can be settled with coin or nonviolent means, especially if the grudge isn’t itself violent.

Hmm is it time to post THAT image?

>watch me die in explosions
Can a talented user duplicate pic related but replaced with Ratmen and Sienna shouting about how the WINDS OF MAGIC TURN AGAINST HER?

That was a nice mission to end the game.
Franz a badass, Olesya a witch, so sad for the Inn.
After 2 days of beta i cant play V1 tho, feels so clunky.

I played a lot of Sienna in the beta and I can say her flametorrent staff (the flamethrower) with battle mage for quick reduction of overcharge passive + charm that gives your potion the effect of all potions was fantastic. No matter how scary the horde she could annihilate it singlehandedly, and a lot of the times only needed a solid teammate to watch for stragglers trying to interrupt her channels.

Melee is very secondary in this scenario but I took basic longsword for charge attack cc

kangzdom deliverance was shilled harder than vermintide 2 here you dumb faggot

Did Saltzpyre and Sienna bang?

do it

It's funny, I think I died from overcharge once in 1, and that's when I was playing like a retard. Not when I was new to the game, definitely not after I got Earthing Rune.

I think I already exploded like 3 or 4 times in 2, on Normal. Granted, one of the times I exploded on a hookrat, saving a team mate, that shit was pretty funny.

Lizards are pretty bro, but weird just about everyone else out too much for a long-lasting relationship. Plus they're as autistic about THE PLAN as Dorfs are about THE GRUDGE, which sabotages a lot of shit (and can be exploited by others to sabotage shit).

Vampires would like everyone else to be a skellington or line up to get succed. Tomb Kings are much more "whatevs" as long as you stay out of their land, but many of them also hate vampires (and vice versa).

Dorfs and Humans get along really well, all things considered. The Empire and various Dwarfholds are generally cool with each other, but sometimes clans and towns get into a bit of scuffle. They'll bro up to trounce some undead or greenskins any fucking time, though. And the Empire has a huge dwarven population.

High Elves are snoots and don't want to deal with anyone, and Wood Elves want everyone to stay the everloving fuck away from them don't you even fucking look over here or we'll kill you reeeee. They're not gonna go looking for trouble, but if you're some Bretonnian peasant and your kitten runs into the woods, you might as well write him off because a Wood Elf'll fucking put an arrow through both eyes (yes, just one arrow) if you get within 50 yards of a tree.

I don't have any evidence to support this but I have a feeling there will be significant changes to some of that stuff by release. The rapier pistol especially seems to be in an unfinished state, having no ammo, no way to rebind the key in options, and no sound effects, at least when I saw Saltz on my team use it.

Whether this will be good or bad remains to be seen. Making major balance changes this close to release could lead to janky shit, but it's also possible the beta we got was an older build. I don't know whether I'd rather they try to get it all balanced by release or just release it as is and try to balance over time. Both have their pros and cons.

Yay or ney

>Conflagration Staff - no charge time for max radius, oneshot hordes

>Fireball Staff - bigger AOE for rightclick, faster projectile speed

>Bolt Staff - no charge time for rightclick

>Beam Staff - rightclick constant dmg, more dmg

no bully

>After 2 days of beta i cant play V1 tho, feels so clunky.
Funny, I felt the complete opposite.

Until Thorgrim slap some sense into them being crowned they are retarded like that

can't wait for the V2 version

NEY
bolt staff does decent damage and if you have a health regen or vent discharge trait it becomes op
right click just takes enough time

conflagration and beam stuff are the only useful

youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8
Every thread.

god dammit i fucking knew it

>Is warhammer just off the rails with population density for the sake of constant war and big-battles?
Yes. It is officially like that.

The best thing is thats it possible through the waystones now. We could teleport literally anywhere since those things are scatteted through the whole world....so many possibilities....

I feel like ranged weapons feel better in V1. Their sound in V2 is like this

Fucking mean wood elf shits. What happens with them during the end times?

Holy shit at first I thought that was alone in the dark 1

Can't wait for the retail release so I can mod this as the skaven horde music.

Teclis and his goddess waifu poison their tree, forcing them to bow to Malekith the true phoenix kangz.
Their king got killed by Punished Tyrion in the following high elves rebellion against Malekith, and their queen got absorbed by the Everqueen

Anyone found two grims on waylaid? I found all tomes and one grim up the ladder.

Actually GW fucked the numbers up, again. Freaking Altdorf which is thw largest most populated city in the whole world has only 100.000 citizen. Thats freakin nothing given that Mallus is twice our own world and stuff. So you have to up the numbers a bit.

V2 version
>muscle rat gets gets a baby on his back
>half the rats are vikings
>dwarf gets a mohawk, loses the shield and gets another hatchets
>elf loses her fur, gets a burka instead

Get the fuck outta here Nyanners. Go voice-act some loli porn or something.

Like everyone else, they die to bad writing and happenstance, and then chaos consumes their big important tree and that kills the entire universe.

Altdorf realistically would have at least 3 more 0’s. It’s so big no full map of it exist, dragon and griffin can roam around it for hours and is home to multiple Imperial colleges

There are so many area denial enemies now. I had grenadiers throwing shit while brap magician brapping and flamethrower throwing flames everywhere, holy shit.

Nah, here's the new dorf picture.

-Area damage might be a more desirable effect on your trinkets at this point

/r/ing how many layers of shield are you on, Wutelgi?

>the forest map
>that section where you've got to hop down and go through one of two gulleys so narrow you could touch each side with your elbows, with the little vines you have to cut
>walk out into the clearing and a horde starts up
>brapman summons a tornado right in front of him so we all have to back off, back into the gulley
>chaos spawn charges in and snatches someone
>rest of the group is fleeing down this passage as the tornado keeps coming and coming and coming and coming

nigga you know jack shit about voice acting
people will pick you up if you have a decent voice its just that the pay is awful

>horde comes
>brapman summons tornado between you and the horde

it's classic already

Like 8, atleast

I got a ~-25% area damage trinket and can confirm it was pretty good. Especially when the brapthrower musclerat spawned in a tight area.

The elf gets an 2handed axe, does Kruber get one too?

>first time playing that map
>get to that very brief stone cliff that you circle around
>RAT OGRE SOUND OUT OF NOWHERE
>guy in front has zero chance despite how short this ledge is as the ogre bonks him right off
>everyone else starts backing off but the rat just charges through and knocks them all into hanging mode
Wiped us in under two seconds.

THE CHANDELIER HAS FELL, THE END OF AN ERA.

>running seed of corruption
>going well
>on the cliff edge before the temple
>troll spawns literally out of thin air three yards in front of me
>smashes two people of the edge
>wipe

>No Warpfire thrower waiting back for group
The Director went really easy on you.

NINE
MORE
DAYS

They fucked her balancing a bit. I assure you that wont be the case at release.

What do I play until the closed beta hits

>mfw the chaos warhorn sounds

Shit gets me so pumped up. I fucking love this game.

l4d

My first four or so games were incredibly fucking rough. The Director was such a dick that my friends and I thought the game was just hard as balls now even on fucking Hard mode. Basically no healing anywhere, specials after specials after specials. Holy shit we had a chaos spawn, a rat ogre, and whatever the tank-type guy with the flamethrower is (not the normal special) all in the FIRST RUN

Double tornadoes in the temple, too. Fuck everything.

guitar hero: world tour

Yeah it's a bit tight there

>she seems to be the most underwhelming.
ZEALOT. Absolutely useless career. He rely on being almost dead and gain minor boosts for it. In a game where you shouldn't take damage. I mean you get best bonus in a state of one hit before death. Plus flail is utter mess.

Have you heard her speak, though?
I thought the VA was getting rid of that shitty accent this time around.

Also rando Elves are categorically the worst.

Yeah I've seen that become a fatal funnel many times. Especially with shit player's that linger in it too long.

>cheating

>hear something in the distance
>it's not a stormvermin patrol episode
>but a 3 Chaos warriors chanting episode

>clunky

lol no

TASTE MY AXE

Don't worry user i dont do it when i play with others.

What sound do they make again?

There's also the fact that if you’re not classically trained you’ll probably eat troat polyps

Hmm is it time to post THAT image?

Sounds delightful.
I don't really mind to wipe to that, I'm too busy laughing like a madman.

>Chaos Warrior winding up
>raise my warhammer to block
>trying to dodge backwards but I just jump instead
>Warrior SWINGS UNDER ME
Felt really badass afterwards, but even now that I know you CAN jump over that swing, I don't know that I'm ever going to risk it when that shit will one-shot you on higher difficulties.

should I get into vermintide one now, or just wait for two as my first game

The new map in v1

helo rato

wait for 2

I think a better V2 version
>Kruber is a one of the hunters from Mountain Monsters
>Saltzpyre is Dog the bounty hunter
>Kerillian is something edgy while wearing a burka
>Sienna is basically an iron maiden on fire
>Bardin is any picture of Peter Dinklage without a shirt on
>Vikings as Chaos
>random pictures of ebola victims for Nurgle
>a couple gas masks on Rats

Won't this swing one-shot you now even on Hard? I think Maruders with two handed axes can take you down in two hits max too.

el skaveno..

just buy 2, it's out in 10 days

I WANT TO PLAY FUCK
I shouln't have deleted the first one fuck me, i won't download the whole 50gb again

but theres a new F R E E map

>vermintide 1 got ported to console not too long ago
why did they do that? i feel like a fool for buying it,even on sale

And the DLC which is still bugged.

There is new mission that is basically intro to V2, download it

>last week of exams
>28th max Vermintide time
Yeah.
I was hoping that MHW would come out around this timeframe but evidently not even by a long shot but now I got something nice to look forward to after all.

THE WINDS OF CHAOS ARE BITTER INDEED

PUT IT IN THE BOOK

that isnt hard to avoid
i managed to avoid it just by shoving honey down my throat after every session
still wouldnt recommend it

FALL TO YOUR DOOM-FATE HERO-THINGS

Can I play the first one by myself and have and ejoyable time?

Good and evil don't really exist in Warhammer. There's chaos and non-chaos. Everyone is violent.

>no more ironbreaker for at least 3 days
what the fuck am i gonna do bros

Just make the bretonnian hero a peasant caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

With the QOL mod that improves the bots, sure.

>Start Waylaid
>Lohner talking about toddling up to some forest to bully a Rat Chief whatever before he can get any ideas
>Spawn in Inn main
>"wut"
>Silence for a few moments
>Saltzpyre: "A Rat Ogre! Under the floor!"
>Rats smash up from the floorboards
>Rats smash through the windows
>Rats smash through the rafters
>FIRE! DESTRUCTION! CHAOS!
>Bardin: "NO! NOT THE CHANDELIER!"
>mfw

>thought that the polearm on Markus looked cool but wasn't any good
>start using a great sword
>after two matches immediately craft a new Polarm and go back to it

Polearm master race. That reach, those swings, that damage, those easy headshots

>I guess we really reached ,,,,Vermintide 2

RIP CHANDELIER! I hope we get a special mission to go back there and retrieve it. Press special action move for chandelier

>everyone falls out of the portal
>Where are we?
>buncha dirty northmen start screaming and swinging axes
>We've traded rats for Chaos!
>skaven horn
>clanrats start burrowing up out of the ground and join the viking faggots
>Looks like there's a Vermintide... too (2).

I've got some friends and friends of said friends who are going to buy it and I imagine there are friends of our fellow user-friends on this board who might buy it so I don't think it will die out just yet

Try elf's spear.

*everyone stops fighting for a sec and stares into the camera*

steamcommunity.com/app/737010/discussions/2/2860219962092992930/
look at these fucking idiots, i swear to god if fatshark caves and makes the game a cakewalk i will travel to stockholm and force them to undo it, i only live 40 miles away

>Fully House theme starts playing

I've been playing it again this weekend. I can always find games. There are a few groups floating around that are all level 100+ and play nightmare/cata.

i cant believe people play with that disgusting fov

DONT WORRY ILL TAKE THEM ON MY SHIELD

>Tfw bought this on console

>playing Ironbreaker
>patrol sounds in the distance
>Unbreakable is ready

You're a treasure FOV fag.

better than looking through a keyhole

It's because L4D is all about ranged combat and keeping everything at a distance and pushing things away that get too close. So when you have anything that's not an infinitely spammable push, you don't know what to do. The problem always seems to be that everyone forgets to dodge and block.

it is true that special spawns are far too active right now but that guy is just shit as well

I honestly go entire maps without pushing. Got a fucking greataxe to cleave through, and bonking big boys in the head will most often interrupt whatever it is they wanted to do anyway. Who needs to shove?

it is easy enough to deal with even on nightmare, though i will concede that sometimes you do get fucked because too many of the top-tier specials spawn, like 2 chaos sorcerers and then a brapnado, right when a horde is about to skullfuck you.

You do realize that making normal easier for normies still leaves the harder difficulties for us?
For people who are shit / haven't played Vermintide 1 I can see it being pretty intimidating.

And linking to that forum doesn't work.

they don't update it on consoles?