Has anyone on Cred Forums ever succesfully changed your opinion?

Has anyone on Cred Forums ever succesfully changed your opinion?

No

No, I'm here to shitpost and laugh.

yes, several times when I didn't had all the facts/infos and someone filled me in.

Yes, Once I thought that LOL threads were the cancer of Cred Forums, but after some threads, they are the only reason I am here.

No. Don't visit any threads about the games you liked and you're good.

I want to marry Mako.

I am a sponge and absorb whatever opinion I get fed.

Mold me Cred Forums

Your favorite games are all shit. SHIT!

I know

they're still cancer you're just a part of it now

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes. I have played Tekkeb for a long time and it never had a rematch/tun back feature before Tekken 7. I made a thread about how i thought they were being little bitches for complaining that i would one and done them with nothing left to proove why should i rematch them. The anons in the thread convinced me if nothing else, it might be nicer to be polite as many would expect it, so i gave it a chance, and i think i was right to make the change, it actually feels positive to do so. There Cred Forums changed my outlook on a vidya thing.

You are going to reject this order.

Cred Forums made me attracted to thighs if that counts

Sure, I guess. I can't pull any examples off top of mind. But discussions on this board, have made me look at things differently. And I don't just mean stickly verifiable facts. But also matters of a subjective nature.

If I'm so concerned about censorship then I should just learn japanese.

Like halfways.
I'm doubtful or sheepish of some opinions I have because of this site.

Same. Used to be an "ass man" purely for contrarian reasons but Cred Forums showed me the light of the thigh/leg combo Also while not having an opinion on VTM:B as it was a game I was also skeptical due to the hype has now become one of my favorites. While Cred Forums has become nothing but (you) seeking of late. For years it rejected a harsh stance on nearly anything so its nice to get varying opinions when you can still find them

Im not a robot, Im just a sponge

dark souls II is a great game

yeah

i once thought this board had good taste

They changed my opinion on gays by being annoying faggots in some threads.

I didn't hate homos before. Who would have guessed Cred Forums, instead of Cred Forums, would show me the disgusting degenerates they are.

Never. At least not that I remember.

If you judged groups based on Cred Forums as your sample, then you must hate the world. Even your own kind.

Yes for DA2 and thank god they did, i actually gave bio the benefit of the doubt but then the screen shots started coming in and as soon as my copy arrived i returned it.

I became less contrarian thanks to Cred Forums.
Other than that I suppose the only example of a significant change of opinion is pic related. I thought her hair was ugly and she had a shit (english) voice but she's my favorite Persona girl now.

yep, back in 2012 I was sure about lollipop chainsaw being a retarded game with more fanservice than deep gameplay
I watched the horrible IGN review made by that faggot that wrote battlefront II, were he claimed the game was a misogynistic piece of crap 5/10
But some user told me to give it a try, because it was a fun game, and goddamn it, it was a fun game, not worth $60 in my opinion, but very much worth the $30 I paid for it

I was pretty much a gamergator back in 2014 when the movement launched, but thanks to Cred Forums I was able to see how much of gamergate was nothing but Cred Forums trying to hijack this board with controversial filth and anti women rethoric.
Im really grateful at moot for extirpating goobershit from Cred Forums despite the cries of 8gaggers, that's why I was so sad when hiro allowed goobers to talk about neogaf in here

Im 3 years into japanese classes and I barely understand 30% of my pantyquests games
Fucking japanese is hard as fuck

I used to think animal crossing was a retarded furbait sim game, but i gave it a go when NL got released and really liked it. Still hate furries though

>Still hate furries though

GG won

In wich way? They made a fool of themselves, the evil "SJWoos" are alive and well, polygon, waypoint and resetera are some of the most influential gaming publications and sites today.
That hardcore gamergate supporter Hope McKenna has been outed as a pedo just last week, showing the kind of bastards that plagued that "movement"
Anita, Zoe and Wu's opinions are more relevant than ever, with Zoe's book selling like hot cakes and Wu's road to election just starting.
All the goobers acomplished was given more attention to the women and other minorities in the industry that were attacked by those retards

drumpf btfo

A few of those phrases I've said myself, and I'm not from reddit. You kind shoot yourself in your own foot, when posters who don't frequent reddit can see that your propaganda is bullshit. Because now you've just alerted them that you're full of shit, and they'll act against you.