are you hyped, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiFI1g46kZk
youtube.com/watch?v=LWjHVVDpg48
youtube.com/watch?v=zp_1l-AO3Qk
oddstuffmagazine.com/leopard-scalped-a-man-and-attacked-citizens-in-india.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$80 cardboard

Reminder that nintendo soymales are actually gonna buy this.

I'm gonna be one of the many DUDE LMAOS getting high as fuck on 4/20 and playing with children's cardboard all day long.

I'm probably gonna get both sets but the giant robot one has me most intrigued especially since there's a built in calorie tracker. Maybe this can replace DDR as my exercise vidya.

>good sized
what does that even mean

The size, is good yes?

>soy
I'll buy it if it just means pissing off people who spam reddit maymays

>nintendo about to fuck up the industry once again by opening a new market
>sony will inevitably copy them in a year
hell yeah im hyped

Do you honestly think the $80 price is just for a box of cardboard? You know there's a game included in there, right?

they're fucking enormous and take up tons of shelf space ensuring no company wants to pick them up, probably.

There are people on this board right now who will unironically defend this.

Well yeah, $80 is nothing for us unlike Sonyroaches living off welfare lol.

stay jelly

What's wrong with it, exactly? Would you rather Nintendo shit out a pile of plastic peripherals that will just sit in people's closets for years and then end up in a landfill?

There are people on this board ironically shitposting this.

The games looks fun

youtube.com/watch?v=AiFI1g46kZk

youtube.com/watch?v=LWjHVVDpg48

i am pretty hyped. robot kit calls to me the most. you wont catch me playing this in front of anybody but my boyfriend though. i just want to be the shounen ace pilot

>hurr durr nintendo made a creative game/toy hybrid!
go play another shitty broken JRPG, we innovation here

user its a product targeted at encouraging children to make something creative
Whats made you so bitter that you have to ignore the fact that it comes with software in that price and call anyone who's interested names.
The literal children that get this are more grown up than you.

fuck donald trump

lamo, Nintensoys are disgusting creatures while us Sonybros are superior specimens!

Why does the sight of people expressing joy offend you so much?

I want to be the g-gundam!

youtube.com/watch?v=zp_1l-AO3Qk

I was expecting giant robot to be good and variety kit to be bad but after I watched the new videos I saw it's the other way around.

*deflects your attack back at you*

IT WAS HER TURN

i feel like the robot kit wont respond well to fast movements

old school bullies were right gaming is for faggots

They contain stuff

the question now is if the girl is that small or the box that big

>a collection of shit tier minigames
FTFY

How dare other people be happy

>tfw no girlfriend to make vagina track of
>Not even a boyfriend to make penis track of
>Having to make track out of my own penis
>Don't even have foreskin for a complete penis track

me either, but i don’t mind being a slow heavy hitting robo

I am curious how well the vagina tracks will turn out. Penis tracks will probably work well though.

It had better be able to hold up, if I'm not able to do a rapid barrage of punches with this thing then it's basically garbage.

>cardboard
>new market

Ah shit you may be right.

cardboard.

Keep in mind Labo is designed to be used by kids, not 400lb neckbeards.

Has that ever stopped them?

I mean, I have a Switch and I never had an interest in this. I feel like an anomaly at times.

they actually did

So how many minigames is it going to come out with?

These actually look really neat. I'd still say it's more aimed at kids but who gives a fuck. I won't buy this. If i had kids i probably would.

>implying a kid wouldn't tear it up even faster because they're a dumb kid

I wonder how the robot backpack would hold up to someone falling backwards onto it?

There's nothing wrong with the guy on the bottom right.

none you have to buy the game extra

Seriously, who cares?
I can only see me buying this if I'm going to have a child next year with my gf, otherwise I really can't understand the hype.
Labo is typical dad and son project things.
If anything it should be sony fags to be excited about this so they can experience what they missed in their childhood due to having no father.

Im interested in the tamagotchi game

They are sized goodly.

5 minigames in the variety kit

1 main game in the robot kit

The box includes enough shit to make i 5 peripherals so i'd say 5 minigames.

>top right is opening a ps4
the absolute state of so(n)y! cant even meme properly!

Variety kit?
robot kit?
there are kits for this shit?wow.

It's a pretty nice ideea but fucking 80 dollars for literal cardboard is is outrageously jewish.

Kek
>Arin

There's probably more minigames since there's apparently going to be more kits, plus they're going to make the blueprints available online for free so you don't actually need their kit to make shit.

You are very ignorant on this subject matter

for ages 4-12 :3

Why are the two in the bottom right there
Kid I understand I guess for reference but I don't understand why the other guy is there

For $80 I'd much rather buy a nice Master Grade Gundam kit or 2. Just as childish, but at least it won't disintegrate if it gets wet.

...why would the Labo stuff get wet?

Why do they package the cardboard in more cardboard?

It's a photo of the guy on the right years ago.

Actually the boxes literally say "6+" on it

>mfw trying to open my Ps4

What would you put them in? Cardboard is the perfect multi-functional material.

oops, silly me :3
that's way more acceptable for grown ass men to play with, right?

I would have the product be the packaging.

Yeah actually it is

Sorry you have no sense of fun

Man i don't care about nintendo trash.the only reason i am in this thread is because i am just baffled by nintendo actions.

it'll get damaged from handling. use your brain user

So how come the cardboard they ship it in doesn't get damaged? Are you saying the cardboard used for Labo is of lesser quality than the cardboard of the box it comes in?

Like I said, you are very ignorant on this subject matter

why is Cred Forums mad about Labo? It can't be the price, because Cred Forums thinks paying for anything is stupid. Is it because it's something kids will enjoy but adults might physically not be able to?

Why wouldn't adults be able to physically play Labo? The backpack is big enough and the cord lengths are adjustable so I don't see any issues here.

>there are childless adults who will excitedly buy this and play with it

>Nintendo made it possible for you to ride your anime figures

Looks fun but price ain't worth it

Its just an easy shitposting target

I was thinking more along the lines of it not being built with an adult's strength in mind

Yes and I'm one of them. I wasn't sure about it at first but the games for the cardboard look neat so I'm in.

that's what all those cinematic experiences on the PS4 is for

those are your adult video games

Hopefully they infused the cardboard with Nintendium

>Muh cardboard
>Muh soy meme
Why are Sony fags so against other people enjoying themselves? It's almost like they have some kind of chip on their shoulder.

I mean, one of those will definitely happen.

They'll be eating their own hats once Sony announces Sony DreamBoard at this year's E3.

Unironically nazis.
You ever notice how white supremacists like that Richard Spencer guy are always really serious and actually look kind of pissed off? That's a nazi thing. When a TV show is too pussy to call their bad guy a nazi and he starts talking about "the will" in a german accent, it's the same thing. Hitler thought leaders should always be serious and kind of pissed, so that they react with anger at anything, creating respect through fear and the impression of a strongman that takes no shit. Mocking people that smile in pictures is part of the mainstreaming of nazi ideals.

@407317472
>Unironically using the "everyone i don't like is Nazis" meme
Imagine being this fucking deluded.

>>Unironically using the "everyone i don't like is soy" meme
>Imagine being this fucking deluded.

she's small, probably no bigger than 5'2

Are you braindead? That's the opposite of expressing joy. Look at their eyes. It's the fakest expression of manufactured, nihilistic consumerism ever created. It is the male duckface. You know what expresses joy? An actual smile instead of "LOOK AT HOW EXCITED I AM FOR [THING}"

>actual nazi ideals
>FUCKING DELUDED SOYBOYS
>using @ like this is twitter
Explain yourself.

I dunno, I doubt there's this much ideological justification for it, though it is still Nazis.

you sound like a faggot

@407317590
Where did I use soy in my post?

Even in a thread about Nintendo cardboard, Nintendo fanboys somehow find a way to make Sony into the bad guys. Fucking lol

People pose for pictures. They're exaggerating. You'd know that if anyone had ever wanted to take a picture of you and if you had any joy to exaggerate.

Man it would really piss me off if you spent your life saving on labo

I was trying to go along with it but you're trying too hard, dude. The @ is a commendable effort, but making that mistake twice just isn't believable. You gave it a good effort though, so 6/10.
Get some rest and come back fresh in the afternoon.

Imagine being so new you don't know what not giving someone a (You) is
lmao because keeping your mouth agape for that big invisible cock isn't faggotry

tl;dr, holy fucking SEETHE
Also where did he use soy?

do you even blue ocean bruh

did that cat just open up his scalp? his head looks worse than Trumps now

Well yeah, you guys came in with soy wojak all CARDBOARD BABIES XD in a thread that didn't concern you. You are the assholes here.

>ruin any thread by mentioning nazis once

epic

you sure like to think about sucking cocks a lot lol

and fuck white people

Good sized (sic) for what? Adults?

I want to have sex with this girl

They'll probably make a DDR thing involving Labo. Mario DDR Remaster would be fun

The software isn't universal?

>UGH WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST RESPECT OUR SAFE SPACE??
go fuck yourself crybaby

Nazis can't help it.

BING BING CARDBOAAAAARDS

So is the packaging the actual labo thing or is it cardboard box inception?

You have to remember that the cardboard used for labo is perforated, it's intentionally weaker to bend and fold. Most shippers also won't take non corrugated boxes either.

They would probably be ok while in a pallet but once separated individually they have would have to deal with drop impacts and jostling during sorting, retail staff handling them, and carriers dropping them.

It wouldn't be practical.

Do the stores have to fold the packaging?

Nope, each kit comes with it's own software and cardboard

Another thread that opened up with DUDE SOY LMAO at fucking light speed

Another thread that will open and close predictably, with stale memes strewn throughout

Another thread that drops the line "$80 cardboard lmao" as if that's some grand truth, then whimpers out "the games look like shit anyways" when reminded there's a retail game included

O B S E S S E D

the games legit look like iphone apps

>guys if I say the hot new word "soy" enough will I be a cool kid now????

They are the only fanbase that would buy a scalped cereals at $20+ just because there's Mario on the box. Not to mention, $60 Wii Boxing, $60 waggle tech demo, and now $80 cardboard (probably will be scalped to $150 but they'll still buy it anyway).

>$60 Wii Boxing
still shitposting I see

They're minigames my dude.

Except the robot one, that's full game.

>YAAAY VIDEO GAMES

thread's been open for over an hour

i hate video games

I don't think Daniel Tosh is into video games

I saw him at my university during his comedy tour last year

>You like bing bing wahoo'ing, don't you Sony?

based, keep posting soy and don't stop lad

The future of wagglan' is here boys!
take my money already XD!!

>MUH SONY
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAAA

Do it soyboy. Give in to your soy

>5 years later, now 28 years old...parents still making me feel like a kid. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Fuck off back to resetera and reddit.

Nobody will care that you're throwing your money away. If anything, it will reinforce the memes. Soy it up, user.

probably one of the most precise portraits i have ever seen

>my boyfriend
Fag or London?

Its quite ironic that you don't realize that only soy/omega males judge others based on their apparence (read: YOU). Actual leaders (don't post here) don't have the time to do it and/or critize others in extreme cases directly. They don't gossip in some online board to make themselves feel a tiny bit better.

There is literally nothing wrong with natsoc

Now fuck off back to resetera or else I'll destroy all soy production

That curtain Squiddy provides an ample glimpse into the true feelings of a Sonnigger. Nice post!

Does anyone have the little big planet webm making fun of nintendo manchildren?

YOU DUMB NINTENBABBIES, STOP HAVING FUN

>sony manchildren making fun of nintendo manchildren

Can we at least admit we're all manchildren here?

>everyone who makes fun of me is a nazi
user, it doesn't take a nazi to make fun of someone that behaves like a fruit over a child's console and cardboard.

>the giant robot one has me most intrigued
It's a box with strings user. They will probably get ripped after 3-4 uses.

Wrong, that got debunked. No onlije blueprints will be available.

I'm sure the build quality will be better than that

What's stopping people from scanning the cardboard and uploading the blueprints themselves? There's gonna be sites dedicated to this kind of shit.

yeah, a leopard wandered into an Indian market and started attacking people. He scalped this guy and booked it, and the dude survived. It was eventually caught and taken to a zoo.
Here is a poorly translated article about it: oddstuffmagazine.com/leopard-scalped-a-man-and-attacked-citizens-in-india.html
Also, video games.

Which is the one begging for Soytch ports like a bum again

>Doing this with VR is fine tho

To a degree, yes. But who in their right mind would take pics like this?

GET OUT
GET OOOOUUUUTTTTT

Only the soyest of boys

lel saved

>that edit
>no man's soy
kek

This is just shitposting, right? There's no way you people are ACTUALLY this butthurt over a toy for kids, right? You're not even the main demographic here, the fuck are you complaining about?

This is the same board that sperged so hard about MLP reaction images that they ended up getting a global ban.

Oh no, people showing EMOTION? How dare they!

>Oh no, people showing EMOTION? How dare they!

I thought fantards on Cred Forums couldn't sink any lower than buying amiibo and defending a rabbids game, but here we are.

Of course Cred Forums is this butthurt. This board spent a year before BOTW released trying to kill the game and all discussion. This board defended EA and lootboxes, this board calls Kingdom Come racist. Whatever irony may have been in these posts has been long gone. There's nothing but assmad manchildren here now.

Is that a picture of you defending lootboxes and being upset at cardboard?

I'm legitimately impressed by the music editor, it seems rather powerful for what's going into it. Labo overall strikes me as Nintendo trying to shill for their IR camera and gyroscope's capabilities, and they're doing a damn good job of it.

SHOOP DA WHOOP
week lad that's gonna take awhile

fpbp

I really wish you could report multiple posts at once

>The Indian city of Guwahati, Assam, four people were wounded in an attack by a leopard. Predator went to the shopping street
Goddammit that is NOT what I thought that said at first. What has this site done to me?

DESIGNATED

Samefag

Soyfag

It means it takes up a fuckload of retail space so unless this is as popular as guitar hero at its peak it's gonna be put on clearance bins ASAP to clear up room for other switch games