Kingdom come thread

AND SOMEDAY
YOU FEED
ON A TREE FROG

What's with these cave networks anyway? You can spend 20 minutes exploring one just to find nothing but dead ends and ladders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-67t_ygo_tE
youtube.com/watch?v=85fWuo36sU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what? is the """""""""realism""""""""" too much for you, friend?

>tfw you used to think using a lit torch while clearly having two hands on a ladder was silly vidya logic, until KCD taught you it was historically accurate

Based vavra

more like based vavra kadabra

But really can somebody explain wtf the devs are thinking with this kind of shit

>cave
have you ever heard of a Mine? What valuables would you expect in a mine?Ore?

>you can't pick up stuff while sitting down
>you can eat too much, but not get fat
>swinging your sword wildly is a far better option for combat
feeble minds cannot comprehend the level of realism presented in this game

they just don't fucking care, people will eat this shit up just because a dev said "no blacks lmao"

>torch
That's something that popped into my head earlier, it just seems odd that they never run out in this. You only need to pick up one in the entire game and it'll never go out or need replacing.

Squatters or signs they've been lived in, anything. All I found was one (1) room with a couple of stools and empty baskets. There are lit torches all over the place but no one to maintain them, it feels unfinished

>Interesting site discovered
>it's a pond with a sleeping spot next to it

>it's a barrel and some trousers in the middle of a field

"interesting"

is poaching the best legalish money maker? you get like a 1000g for one deer's worth of cooked meat

>not finding a pond interesting

More like mundane site discovered, amirite

>accident
>someone was clearly hanged

>legalish

Those animals belong to lords, scum. Might as well go all the way and just rob clothes from peoples houses, you get loadsa money for a nice pair of boots

I just started playing this. Is it supposed to be impossible to bear more than 1 enemy at a time?
The taget system is shit and they all just swarm you from every dirrection and stunlocks you to death.

disengage and reposition yourself when you can. if they've got archers they'll even shoot allies in the back if you're lucky

but yes it's hard

Can I get an honest, non-Cred Forums answer? Is the game shit, or is it not? Why should I play this game over Todrim or the Witcher 3?

it's shit jacko, and you shouldn't play either of the other games either

buy sotc if you want an actual game and not some buggy HELLO FELLOW GAMERS #BASED vavcuck sim

>interesting site discovered
>its a stone grave with valueables I can sell for a decent price

I've been playing it for 10 hours and I honestly don't know if it's shit or great. It's a lot like old Mafia games. People forget how much was retarded about those games compared to GTA, they only remember the good stuff.

Yes. As it's hard in real life. The targeting system is autistic, but it accurately reflects how difficult it is to take on more than one opponent. Even highly skilled swordsmen can be overwhelmed... and Henry is not a highly skilled swordsman (especially at the beginning of the game, where he's just a dumb blacksmith's boy).

Later in the game, once you've trained up, things will get easier. The counter-strikes and ripostes you learn are deadly (and can often result in one-shots if you're fighting poorly armored enemies).

Until then, I suggest investing some time in practicing alchemy so you can produce Vitality and Rage potions -- they make you much more durable and violent.

Mafia is far superior to GTA tho, Mafia 3 excluded. I guess it depends on the person and if you like the attention to detail that is present in Mafia and KCD.

>Mafia is far superior to GTA
Only if you play the story. Try to mess around in the city and you'll see that Mafia 1-2 cities are just a facade for a story, just an empty boring stage with nothing for you to do in them other than follow the story. KCD feels similar to me

>Mafia 1-2 cities are just a facade for a story
true, you can say the same about GTAV tho with the exception that the main story sucks ass aswell.

>KCD feels similar to me
I go hunting, training with my sword, do challanges, brew potions and this isnt even the sidequests. we apparently play 2 different games.

>Until then, I suggest investing some time in practicing alchemy so you can produce Vitality and Rage potions

That sounds especially realistic

>dev said "no blacks lmao"
As it should be. Today our devs, tomorrow our politicians.

Have you ever seen a dude on PCP? They take like 10 shots to put down and are immune to tazers.

>I go hunting
But you spend like 30 real life minutes hunting in the story. How much do you like hunting exactly?
>training with my sword
Again, there's a half an hour of that in the main story, do you really want more.
>do challanges, brew potions and this isnt even the sidequests
All seem boring to me so far. It's not even the game's fault, that's just the kind of game it is. It wouldn't be fun looking for a treasure chest in a real forest, so it's only fair it's not fun to do in a realistic game. Same with Mafia, it aims to be realistic and it's realistically boring. Can't blame it for being too real

isn't that better desu? in skyrim you know that you're in a formulaic loot-generator, it takes all the nerve out of it.

>YAHAHA

>How much do you like hunting exactly?
you go hunting if you want to make money, also I want to get better at the bow. the woods are gorgeous and I can spent hours in them.
>Again, there's a half an hour of that in the main story, do you really want more.
yes because I want to get better at sword fights and fighting is really fun
>All seem boring to me so far
I dont really know what you expect of the game then. maybe play something else?
we obviously have different tastes in gaming and I think you are a casual pleb.

>graverobbing

>someone slept in a tree to avoid bandits
>rolled out of bed off the branch and into their pre-prepared hunting lasso
>not interesting

>Gods

Is this game best played with mouse+keyboard or a controller, friends?

I really wish we could get companions in the game,when i see bandits hanging together and everything i wish i could do the same.Being comfy in a camp with my mates would be so great.

they are refunding on consoles.
it's happening.

the pleb filter is happening

>xbox

Well I guess the last 15 minutes I've spent walking around a realistic forest with a vague treasure map looking for treasure were fun. They seemed boring as fuck, but I guess they were actually fun, I'm just too casual to enjoy literally walking around looking for an object on the ground. user, if your game is realistic some activities are just boring because they're boring in real life. Either you make those activities boring or you make them unrealistic. These devs consistently choose to make them boring and I guess I can respect that, but it doesn't make those activities less boring.

whats this
for once the consoles are getting fucked?

If you play multiplat games on consoles you literally have no right to complain about bugs

looks like console users are becoming aware.

Is this game any gud with a controller? It's a first person view, but since it's melee focused maybe it ain't too bad with a stick?

Anybody else find the bizarre "killer tree"?

It's at a treasure map interesting sight in the middle of nowhere . Dead dude laying beside a tree, but the tree is wearing boots, with bizarre hands and vaguely humanoid shape, and an axe stuck in it. Kinda spooked me desu.

Also

>just exploran

>Little under-construction house in the middle of nowhere near the map edge.

>"accident site" says the game

>Find a dude dead with an arrow in him and an apple pinned to the wall at head level by an arrow

>huh guess the dude got shot while they were taking a break and goofing off William Tell style

>realize the apple was hit successfully
>dude has 4 arrows in him
>"accident"
>mfw

I love exploring in this game, super comfy coming back to a warm candlelit bed after a day of horrors

i play PC with xbox360 controller. plays really good

its obvious that its not your game then, no need to continue this exchange. I am having a blast with realistic but "boring" gameplay.

I tried with a controller my first 5 minutes, and switched to K/M when I realized you can't change the sensitivity for the controller. It feels much better with K/M anyway

Im on ps4, stick definitely helps I'd wager.

that mine becomes part of a side quest later where you chase the squatters through it.

Same here, I honestly love the "Look for the camp" type of missions where they give you like a 1/2 square mile of deep forest to look through to find a spot smaller than an acre.

>for an AAA priced game
That's a thing nowadays?
And how does he think that the price somehow means it has no bugs, when companies like ubisoft or bethesda shit out broken game after broken game

horse can't into fence

Nah torches have 'condition' that runs out. Havnt bothered seeing if it can be repaired since they're on a lot of bandit corpses.

He said no Cred Forums. That means leftypol too faggot

A reasonable price for a videogame is more complicated than they'd like to think so they came up with an arbitrary standard for price

It's kind of retarded and has it's share of glitches but I've been having fun with it for the probably eight hours I've put into it so far.

Combat fucking is a ballache though. You're regularly against two dudes who each take way too long to kill. I've resorted to jumping on my horse and kiting them around while filing them full of arrows for most fights.

>jump over sasau fence at the bridge
>horse goes straight under the houses roof and you ned up on your ass in the dirt
I was on my way to the bathouse anyway...

you have no idea how long I searched for hans during the hunting quest. enjoyed every second of it.

It took me a good 10-15 minutes of running around the woods. Only found him because I could hear the roaches through a wall of bushes

who else hates collecting herbs

thank me later boyos. assign to mouse side key and jiggle camera to win.

>found treasure with only one pick on me
>fuckall skill in it and this is a hard lock

Haha, time to savescum

Why can't PCfags do Z-targeting right?
Combat system shits itself as soon as there are two or more enemies in play.

git gud

no but seriously you're right, the system is shit.

Share your stories Cred Forums!

>Can't overtalk Sir Robard into letting me leave the castle
>Start picking locks and stealing things to escape
>Headcanon this as Henry's character and story arc now
>Later on arrive to another village
>Get trained by this Alec Guinness looking dude on lockpicking and pickpocketing
>Move around the town at night stealing everything and picking all the locks
>Be encumbered by daylight so I steal a horse to get a vendor
>The vendor rats me out despite buying my stolen wares
>Find out soon after about the other vendor that could've bought my stuff no problem
>Wanted in the village so have to flee by stolen horse
>Arrive at another smaller village
>After about fifteen minutes in town get the urge to steal stuff again
>Noticed immediately
>The stolen horse has run off or despawned
>Run to the edge of town while peasants call for guards
>Pick flowers until nightfall
>Sneak back into town to steal more things while also trying to look for the stolen horse
>Stumble upon an empty bebroom in the middle of town
>Sleep soundly inside while the guards look for you outside
>Wake up and pickpocket the people still sleeping in the neighboring room
>Find loot that's worth 3k
>Over encumbered again with no horse in sight
>Try to put on a full helm to avoid detection as I enter the streets again
>Noticed immediately as I approach another vendor
>Gun for the hills once more
C'est la vie

is that some rape dungeon you're entering?, europe can be a scary place.

>low-tier bandits
>literally surrender the second I draw my sword before I can even touch them
>armored bandits
>annoying fucks but tolerable 1-2 at a time
>full-plate knights
>pushovers even with a sword, can actually do combos sometimes on them

>a faggot with a shield
>DEATH DESTROYER OF WORLDS
Seriously fuck these guys. Feints don't work, I have never gotten a riposte to function ever even at sword 11 and warfare 8, they win all close-range QTE/CQCs, and they perfect-parry literally everything after a single hit so you can't even stabspam. Combat got significantly better once I realized I was using a longsword+shield combo and that destroys your swing-speed and prevents combos but fuck me I still can't deal with some of these cunts. 30 hours in and combat now is either 'everything dies in two hits' or 'a single enemy rapes your face with a stick and a shield'. I mean fuck even Cumans aren't as hard as a single merc with a shield.

Really? Shieldfags to me seem easier than other opponents. Feels easier to get the timing right and tell what they're doing.

I'll be honest and say I'm not great with the combat system still even 30 hours in, but I just don't get it. I try feinting, but they always block. They will perfect-parry and riposte USUALLY by the first hit, ALWAYS by the second. Combos never, ever work against them for some reason, stabspam is blocked effortlessly, and as I said I have NEVER gotten a master-parry in the game except in training. I can perfect-parry 100% of the time the green sheild shows up without effort, but clicking attack during/after the parry does nothing and eventually the green-shield just doesn't show up on attacks and I can't do anything but hold Q. I've done the riposte/master-parry tutorial, but unlike the 'perfect block' ability, it doesn't show up in my actual 'perks' list as something I've learned. I just don't get it.

morningstar would like a word

wow is that ultra low settings? what are you playing on, geforce mx?

This picture would make anyone think its a screenie from mount & blade.

so what is the current cheese strat for gaining sick loot at the beginning of the game?
stabspam and rocks?

"CAUGHT YOU! If this was for real I'd be yelling for a guard."

If you take the road east out of Rattay, follow it NE up past Neuhof and keep going on it through the forest, you'll come to a 'site of interest'/camp near the edge of the map. There's an unlocked chest there with a full fucking set of plate armor. Think it counts as stealing but, fuck it. 2h in, if you walk or just wait for the hunting-quest, you can have full plate for free. I'm still using most of the armor from it 35 hours in, the helmet is by far the best I've found in game.

Travel a lot and I'm forced to make do with a laptop, honestly somewhat surprised it works at all.

>can't even get 30fps on medium with a 1070 @ 4k

JUST

>beat Runt
>fast travel to the battlefield to loot
>get ambushed by 3 cumans
>die because i was playing with 1 hand and eating
>i need to beat Runt again

A true classic, no save after beating the game boss and the toughest opponent in the game.
Well i guess ill get to it again in a few days.
Not even bad desu, should have seen it coming and manually saved.

guys ive begone killing famers and their wives while they sleep in the dead of night, and i cant stop now. i dont even steal anything from them i just murder them for the pleasure. the lord will surely punish me. worse is the good townsfolk all greet me as if i was some wholesome hero but im not, help

>waaaah game fault I die not retard sandwich eating

supposedly it got fixed
>look south west at beginning of game
this entire village got what it deserved, with everyone being literally blind

fuck monks

That area was super buggy for me. I solo'd all the bandits there and made 10k off the loot because they could only come at me one or two at a time.
Some would just stand still and not do anything.

Is this game like Skyrim?

Did you just read the first half of the post, get angry and respond without reading the rest, user? It's okay, you can tell me - I'm not mad.

As i said, i should have seen it coming.
There is supposed to be a save there tho, he is the toughest enemy in the entire game plus its a main quest.
Sometimes it saves after a fucking 2 sentence dialogs, but the boss fight is not worthy of a savE?

you realise it's just chimney haze

>riding full speed through forest on pebbles
>come to a clearing with a hill I can't see over
>it's a huge cliff and pebbles rides straight off
>lose 3/4 health instantly on bottom
>horse whines and bucks me off
>on deaths door feet and head injured and bleeding out
Sometimes I almost miss TW3 retarded horse mechanics

Start your block the second they wind up a hit. You don't have to wait for the little green indicator to come, either. Perfect parries all day erry day.

FUCK YOU

>doing something for more than half an hour is boring
Jesus Christ is this your first RPG you utter casual.

where do i learn fireball

Feels a little more like Oblivion but it wouldn't be an entirely unfamiliar concept to Skyrim players, though the combat is way different

>5 cumans assault me in forest
>get on pebbles
>he immediately throws me off
>nearly get killed
>finally run away with 1/10 health
>whistle for pebbles
>kill him with a spear
>buy a fighting horse for 2,5k

>be a simple farmer
>want nothing but a simple life of farming
>spend my days living the dream with my comely wife
>suddenly war breaks loose in Skalitz
>of no real concern to me Skalitz is far away after all
>refugees appear and take shelter inside the walls
>no bother really, let the guards deal with them
>strange boy shows up, face like a potato
>reminds me of my wifes cousin Karl
>begin to notice the boy running around the fields picking flowers and mushrooms
>ask into it out of morbid curiosity, perhaps the boy suffers from war
>no answer, just more flower picking
>claims it will help him with the ladies if he smells like a bunch of thistles
>poor lad
>he might be fucking my wife

>doing archery training
>miss literally every shot
>get mocked
>rich boi challenges me
>somehow beat him by like 8 points
>still suck at archery
i don't get how i did it

i did the same, only i got pissed and reloaded and suddently was god-tier at it.
Have no clue what happened, the first time i literally missed every single shot, both at the practice and the duel with him

You aren't going to figure out the flight path of your arrows without seeing it a few times

Did anyone find the alien crash site yet?

whats the game world like?

is it fun to explore?

are there lots of hidden shit?

No
And no.

>tried assaulting one of the guards in shalitz in the intro
>cutscene dedicated to this
pottery

what? seriously?

See OP, there's a lot to explore but not much to find. Wandering the forests has its charm though

plenty of herbs to pick, wenches to lay and innocent farmers to murder in their sleep

I certainly don't like the character Henry, I'd do horrible shit just to get him fucked.

Imagine how much better the game would've been if we played as the dad instead, looking for revenge on the people who killed his son and wife and stole his sword

>better voice
>looks cooler
>isn't a fag
>intimidating
>knows his stuff

Instead we're forced to play as Henry the Limp Biscuit as he's larping over the weekend to forget about his boring phone salesman job

>Noble lady with a thirst for peasant D decides to reward me for doing simple fucking errands with a "Valuable" shirt that belongs to her elderly husband.
It's actually near fucking worthless,
jesus christ
>Says that it's fine for you to change the shirt there, she wont look
>"Well, no point in insulting her I guess" Says I, and selects Ok
>Cue sex scene

I think I was just raped.

is the dagger worth anything?
can I use it to shank some nigga in the starting village?

You need the dagger to perform stealth kills once you have the perk from the stealth tree at level 5.

how do I level stealth in shalitz

fucking shit, none of the ones I can do a takedown on are in a posision where it is feasable

Hans eternally BTFO

you probably cheated

It's worth pirating and deciding later.

>>swinging your sword wildly is a far better option for combat
Against the peasants... I guess? You don't do that to anyone who looks like a warrior unless you want to get riposted and break your head, chest and ankle.

On another note, I really like how they made you feel helpless against a soldier in early game combat, especially with the camera movements of you being flayed around as they control your body. I fought for a year and that was exactly how I felt when I was against my teacher or one seasoned senpai.

You know attacking is the key to winning a fight irl too, right?
By defending constantly let's say in a fist fight, you are not going to win only if you beat the guy and to beat him you must hut him.
Basic and simple.
t. guy who got beaten up by taller guy some years ago just because I was too defensive and kept distance instead of attacking wildly and doing some damage.

Poaching in the woods at night by torchlight is the most aesthetically pleasing thing I've done in a video game in a long, long time.

Did he fuck your gf..?

Sad it doesn't really throw the sword but a regular arrow instead...

I just got a bit better

And the archery contest was nothing compared to the melee one. Poked him in the head as soon as it started and that was him done

Treasure map took me there with a (very hard) chest... So I'm assuming they'd have treasure if you got a map

I'm no physics professor or anything but wouldn't the sword hilt like get stuck on the bow???

I hate that you don't get any bow experience from target practice

can i own a house in this game?

can i bang bitches?

and see titties?

No, he accused me of farting loudly in front of my crush and I was a beta shit and immediately got offended and punched him in the belly, he started going some steps backwards and took advantage of his longer limbs and kicked my ass all the while I stood on the defensive all the time. I was blocking all his punches until he took me off guard with a kick between the ribs and then punched me 2 times hard in the face and I was to my knees, defeated with him asking angrily " do you want more?!". I tried to get up but I fell on the ground and that was it.

I don't think so
Yes
Yes

Too bad he went groveling on social media after that trying to convince normies he wasn't an alt righter

Dunno, this glich just makes the sword going backtracks until it disappears and only a blurry brown line remains. Shooting it only makes an arrow appearing, but the sword still there for the next shoot attempt.

not "own" per se
yes
yes

>By defending constantly let's say in a fist fight, you are not going to win
Tell that to mayweather

>being this autistic over "historically accurate"
Can you nu-fags please leave?

I just started, should I disobey the nice mustache guy and go bury my parents?

The fight actually helped me a lot. He was a childhood friend and in the end it was nothing. I had another fight much later in which I almost broke someone's arm by just smacking him strongly on a wall.

You have to

Same, feels like a waste

But Mayweather does hit his opponents. I argued against being always on the defensive, never striking back.

That's what you have to do anyways.

>getting assblasted over jokes

newfag out

Wait what the game has caves?
I need yo play more

DEUS FUCKING VULT

so you can't marry a wench and buy a house to live happily ever after? 1/10

>meming "historically accurate" because the dev refused to add niggers into a medieval European game
plz leave nu-fag

That priest was the fucking best

How do I git gut at combat? Every fight against somebody who's wearing plate takes forever. For example, the third bandit leader quest you get from that captain. Took me like six mins to kill that fucker. Do I have to bring maces or some shit?

Okay and then I go back to my parents place? I don't want to piss off mustache guy though. He's been nice.

6 mins against armoured bandit leader?
Long?
Hahahaha
It took me 10 to 15 mins to defeat the first bandit leader and he didn't even have a weapon, just his fists.
And his companions, who were armed, btw I killed in 3 mins.

Men can't be raped retard

Fellas, can I run this

Is that the cunt in the forest where you have to find the mockingbirds?

FUCK that guy, I was just minding my own business, trying to find some fucking birds when this madman in a kettle helmet comes out of nowhere fist blazing. Couldn't do shit to him because all I had was the club you get for free in the guard job.

All I wanted was to find some fucking birds.

Looking for some recommendations Cred Forums

This game looks really fun to me, but the clunkiness of it is making me second guess. Watching videos of the combat remind me of an early 2000s tech demo for melee combat. The movements look slow and robotic and half the time when watching videos of the combat I can't even figure out how something connected. For instance, enemy has their shield on the right side and the player swings to his right side and all of a sudden his animation snaps back to a "neutral" position and a little blood spurt comes out. Wtf is going on here? Does the rest of the game hold up better than this?

how do you make your helmet not disappear during cutscenes
in my game i always see henry's potato face during cutscenes

>Get disqualified from an archery contest for leaving because one of the cunt AIs won't fucking participate
I'm so fucking livid right now.

>Met a mercenary wants to duel for money
>Wager 60 Groschen
>Stab him once in the face through his open helmet
>HE DIES ON THE SPOT.
>All his stuff is marked for stolen, and he only carried 17 Groschen

>Stop a thief with an arrow through his arm
>Return the loot and get 4 groschen as a reward from the owner
>Guard takes 80 groschen from me for the fine of shooting people

>Try to apprehend a poacher and a murderer in the woods
>He initiates the fight against me
>He surrenders from the first hit but I accidentally chain another into his skull
>Suffer a -1 penalty with the reputation of the local villagers

being a hero is hard

I have a 2500k@5ghz and it has 98% usage and gpu down clocks at some parts.

I knew someone would take the picture of Henry vigorously flaying his arms upward during that preaching scene. This quest was fucking gold.

>people claim the game is fucking racist
>picture of jesus in Godwin's house is a brown fucker

Update your drivers pleb

It only disappears on cutscenes with unique animations I'd reckon. None of the animations in the sermon looked unique, and it wasn't filmed like a movie. Suppose the game engine treated it same like a dialogue.

I kinda hoped that my sermon would bring about a Hussite uprising or something.
>Playing a renowned Hussite battle cleric
dlc WHEN

is there only one ending? Are their any consequences for your actions?

>tfw missed all this since I charmisa’d the priest

Least I can still get the virgin achievement

>duel
>going for a killing blow

>thief
>not just tackling him and beating him up

>not being a poacher yourself

all the mini-games so frustratingly difficult, first it's lock picking then pick pocketing now I can't brew a potion for main story quest despite following the exact instructions like how the fuck are people enjoying this game???

Sounds like you should just accept your true nature and become a dark knight that murders everyone out of frustration. It's not your fault. They turned you into this.

why dis cat face make me haha

>interesting site discovered
8k worth of armor and swords in a unlocked chest

OBSESSED

As your liege lord Radzig Kobyla, I demand information as to the whereabouts of this chest.

Wearing real armor helps a lot, don't try to fall for some kind of dexfag meme.

Nobody has ever argued that never hitting someone in a fight is going to win it for you. The earlier guy you were responding to was just saying the game rewards random flailing more than strategic attacking and defense.

it's North east of neuhoff I think

You can't really control your reposte ramming the tip of your sword into people's eye, as far as I know.

>henry eventually starts calling eveyone yokels and peasants in the main story while rockin full plate
Best feeling in the game

>You're regularly against two dudes who each take way too long to kill
What a strengthlet.

I love how the light armor perk is bugged and never works and the game literally forces you to play in plate armor

>start it up for the first time
>watch the whole opening cutscene
>dialogue choices with mum shows up
>tried to mouse over dialogue to get a feel for the first second of "gameplay"
>click mouse thinking it's not doing shit and accidentally chose the first option
>see second dialogue have (strength) (agility) (speech) etc at the end
>think I fucked up the character creation already
>go back to main menu
>have to rewatch unskippable opening cutscene
>finally chose dialogue options I've wanted
>moving around doing the first quest
>want to crank the object distance since they fade in 3 feet away from me
>time it takes to save this setting is about 3 minutes
>change back when it runs like shit
>getting load times just talking to NPCs
>decide to reinstall onto my SSD, which I should have done in the first place but whatever
>pause and try to save
>says I need some fucking drink I've never even heard of to save my game
>just turn the game off as I don't want to sit through the slog of cutscenes and opening shit for another hour
Should I even fucking bother playing this?

>the game has sold well over 500k
>just because the dev said no blacks years ago
imagine being this delusional

Obvisouly yes since you are too much of a brainlet

Quick. What’s the best weapon type?

I was merely taking Theresa for walks and such and hoped for a marriage option, but then the game forced me into an extramarital affair.

I'll never become a honorable knight now.

He looked much tougher than that! They all do! It's not my fault!

BUT MY DREAMS

>hurr u is brainlet because u don't enjoy long cinematic cutscenes :)

the absolute state of nu-Cred Forums

I had it activate for the first time during the bathhouse quest with Capon. I think it's really tight restrictions on what counts as light armour.

>hurr interesting sites am i right?
>he hasnt found any of the baskets full of loot in every interesting site
Kingdom come brainlet filter

yeah because 10 inch object fading, unskippable opening cutscenes, and retarded save system is my fault
next time just put #BASED in your name field

The first round of dialogue there was bugged and didn't show the strenght but 2 crowns instead. I failed twice because of it until I realized out.

Is stealth/sneaky assassin run viable in this game?

How do I get a branch from the tree nailed to the top of the church in the cloister?
I can't get close to it without falling to my death.

You can skip that shit you dumb faggot and you didnt have to do complete reinstall since steam allows you to move your games around so yes you are too much of a brainlet to do anything.

I personally wait for a mod to fix the stealth kill mechanic

I played with some shit to get around 48 @ 4k. Turn down shaders and shadows for one.

The game has magic potions, m8. The setting is supposed to be based around real events and places, not mundane empty mine ladder climbing.

ok be honest

how many of you are using the unlimited saves mod
no one is stupid enough to play an rpg with limited saves

I wish this game wasn't such a buggy mess so i could play it

shoot the branch with the ribbons on it with a bow.
the game will have a pop up when you do it right.

>You can skip that shit you dumb faggot
You factually cannot and are unironically just sucking the game's cock while lying to yourself

>too stupid to manage his saves
>uses a dsp image

its like pottery

>honestly how many of you are casuals
brewing saviour schnapps isn't hard pleb

Oh god, I'm getting flashbacks of the Morrowind official and GameFAQs boards. If refunds existed as openly back then, Todd would be out on the streets, begging for you to buy his games right now...

Not me, just spent some time making schnapps through alchemy, and now my level is high enough that I made 21 schnapps from the amount of ingredients it would take to make 10.

All you have to do is find a place to sleep. I've never had an issue with it. The real issues have been two crashes and when the sleep-save failed to activate for a long time and I died.

And I like it this way. I like to go back to Rattay to sleep, so it's a new experience playing an RPG with a "home-base" that feels more like home.

>can't get past the prologue
>can't figure out how to skip cutscenes
>hurr me not dumb you just suck game dick

Making the potion is like 13 dosh worth of herbs.

However, FUCK the Alchemy minigame failed so many goddamn times because I can't time it properly because you can't pump bellows and turn the hourglass at the same time. I've got to the point where I know how long a turn is in my head and just go by that.

Made the goddamn Lullaby potion 10th try.

If I steal a merchant all their money one night, can do it the next night again (merchants's money supposedly regenerate after 1 day)? I have done that with different ones without getting caught and I'm at 6k money.

God, this save system fucking sucks ass

jesus fucking christ can't wait for them to fix shit up because for now I completed the game with 0 immersion

PS on pic related I had even worse performance than with usual definition

>DEAL WITH THOSE ARCHERS
>6 archer in a glitchy ass stair
>get thrown around like a radgoll
>10% of my swings actually touches them
>get 4 arrow in the face every second

WHAT THE FUCK

Why cheat and make the game easier? Just learn to manage your saves. Brew the schnapps yourself. It literally costs nothing

because Z-targeting usually automatically locks in other games. You have to do it every time you start combat in this.

Being a dickass thief in this game is so fun

>see a woman working the fields alone
>knock her out and take her dress
>see a lone wayfarer on the road
>knock him out and take his money and pants
>also a pretzel because why the fuck not, i could use a snack
>robbing a house at night
>guard hears a noise
>comes to investigate when i knock him out from behind
>take his chainmail and pants
>for some reason pants are super valuable in this game so everybody ends up pantsless

I just wish fences had more gold

Fuck that bit, best way is to wait at the bottom either shooting them or with a shield. They run down near the end of the fight so you can just bully them then. The leader however WILL beat the everloving shit out of you if you let him.

>this third grade level reading comprehension
I'm honestly laughing at you right now. Take a second to recollect your thoughts, take that cock out your arse and re read the posts you replied to before blindly replying like an actual retard
>saying brainlet
>>>/reddit/

You literally can't wear any armor and failing a lockpick will bone you. Otherwise it's fine

you can just jump off the bridge to get out of the castle in the beginning. you can even ride a horse off of it and not even get damaged.

How about first turning the hourglass, then start pumping the bellows?

My least favourite part of this game is when you kill someone you have to individually loot their shield/sword from the ground, and sometimes with the massive grass/shrubbery it's nearly impossible to find.

I have not used a single save schnapps. Resting for an hour in bed is a fine mechanic that a 1337 gamer such as myself enjoys thoroughly.

do you guys have stuttering issue?

im using a pirated version and the game stutters like mad. i might actually buy it if it run smoothly.

970 + i5

But its tedious

how the fuck do I do do the stupid lockpicking minigame that shit is impossible

Selling to a trader works like an investment.
The more you sell to one trader the more money they will have after their inventory resets.

You can get a trader to have 10k+ every time they reset if you keep selling to them over and over.

Probably the fault of the i5
Check your CPU usage

Because you have to pump it once then turn then pump again to bring it to boil and the time it takes to change the animations means half the sand is gone by then. Or it gets to the point where it's not a full turns worth of boiling left by the time it switches and you then have to pump again which makes it 1.5 turns which I've found is enough to fail anything but the most simple potions.

I'd say it was probably a bug in your case, but all of the cutscenes and videos in this game are entirely skippable.

Unironically practice, the shaking gets better the higher your skill in it, which makes it easier to stay on target.

You know you can pump the bellows like 9 times in a row and it will last for fucking ages right?

Ah, is that so? I had no idea.

Ive been selling 500 gold worth of stuff to Peshek a few times and have yet to see a growth but I guess I'll keep at it

I died twice by running out and being a retard without planning around saves and learned my lesson. There are beds everywhere in the woods and in towns to do a 1 minute rest and save when passing through. Quests are pretty good about saving as well.

I will admit If you aren't going alchemy you get put at a disadvantage and are more reliant on beds and cash. I think they could make schnapps less expensive overall since most common traders carry it for 100+ Grosh. You'll find it less expensive at places like the bath house lady at the start. Schnapps already prevents save scumming by making you a drunk mess so I'm not sure why they put such a high cost restriction on it.

The timing isn't that tight, you can pump and then turn the hourglass or just ignore it entirely because one pass of it is about the time it takes for the embers to go out.

Why use the hourglass at all besides for letting it cool down?
One turn is exactly one q press and waiting for the fire to go out

I tried shooting a bunch of arrows at it but gave up when just got stuck in some forcefield and fell to the ground but I will try again, thanks user.

What's the deal with bird nests? Why are they so important they get their own icon on the world map?

Yes, and ruin the fucking potion. Are you dim? Very few of them want everything boiled so you can't just keep them boiling until it's time to pot it up.

I'm in Rattay. How does one get a horse?

Using the pile of hay underneath the kill zone, in front of the gate to the left, will set it on fire and blind the archers. They'll then blindly rush in to their deaths willingly.

>drop a bird cage beside the bandit camp for that nightingale quest
>fucking disappears
>map marker points to some slope a bit away
>that's where it caught one of the birds

what?

Yours is in the stable.

Save your bro Hans

You get given one eventually because you're fucking poor and the lords take pity. You can buy one however from the stables near Neuhof (?)

They gave you one. You can buy other later on.

I learned a valuable lesson when I got caught pick pocketing a vagabond, while wearing stolen clothes: the stolen items eventually lose their heat and I was able to keep my silver spurs. I just keep all of my ill gotten goods on the horse until they're ready to sell or if I'm near a miller.

>put away all my earthly possessions into the give-up box for monk quest
>leave monastery
>have to 'steal' all my gear back
>all my legitimately aquired gear is now 'stolen'

this game was 60 dollars.

Loots that sell good

This, I just put all the items I got in the mill's locker and wait for the heart disappear. Same with death marks if I recall.

Talking about cleaning. How do I clean my mazes? I can't use the sharpening wheel on them.

Just finished up hanging out with Godwin and have to go to a different village to find someone, how far am I?

How do you stop the guards from pulling you over every other second to check for stolen wares? What triggers that? Rep? Conspicuousness? Being entirely drenched in blood? They've seemly stopped doing it but it was pretty much constant for a while.

You gave your gear to the Church, of course it's stolen if you take it, you godless heathen.

bout haff. hope you're ready for tedious morrowind-tier npc hunting missions with the occasional fight.

Happened to me too. I dropped all three and caught one then my other two vanished. Give it a few minutes eventually the empty cages somehow managed to get back in my inventory. I guess just make sure you only drop one per area that you hear the bird.

No idea. It has never happened to me and Ive been playing for over 20 hours.

>what is alchemy
You can craft multiple schnapps for literally 10 coins. And that's assuming you don't even bother to collect flowers yourself. Fucking end yourself you lazy pleb.

cant steal from the church is the church is dead.

shieeeet

to be fair the game doesn't really introduce you to alchemy until you get to sassau

So how do I get into alchemy?

How to maintain my shitty peasant armor?
How to make/buy arrows for cheap?

Loving the game, but so much I don't know yet

Same as other guy that replied to you. I've never been checked before. I've never been caught stealing though either. My conspicuous is around 60 but my noise is 100 because lolchainmail. Maybe high conspicuous with low noise and vis triggers it?

If you get put in jail, do you lose all your stuff?

Learn your stupid peasant arse to read. Shit's all written down except what goes in them which can be guessed from pictures and symbols.

Then find an alchemy lab, there is one in the sickhouse in Sasau but can be found in other places.

go to any potion salesmen and get basic training then go to the northwestern part of the abbey and look for the alchemy bench. theres also a herbalist witch lady east of sassau in the woods who has an alchemy table and an easy chest full of herbs.

making potions is a little wonky at first. it took me like 5 minutes until i realized you have to pump the bellows 3 times just to get the water boiling.
youtube.com/watch?v=-67t_ygo_tE

Alright so how do I learn to read? I literally just buried my parents.

is there a way to mod oblivion music in

I haven't been caught stealing either but I did swipe a lot of shit from the blacksmith after knocking him out when he was asleep. I also poach a whole lot but if you cook the meat it doesn't count as stolen anymore. Either way I didn't bring anything stolen into the town but I was pulled aside constantly every time I visited. Best I can tell is that it is town specific. The guards get put on alert if you steal from someone from there.

S-Something in that bush has moved...!

I'm fairly sure if you're filthy/bloody and wearing very nice stuff they will stop you. I got stopped for the first time after 10 hours and I was bloody to the point where shopkeepers mention it before trading. Luckily I had nothing stolen on me after failing a speech check.

On the same note, I got stopped by a guard inside my hut in Rattay for not having a torch out at night. Wanted to fine me but I persuaded him I was on a secret mission. In my bed.

happens when you have a stolen quest item.

Follow the main quest for a bit to get dosh, then go to the scribe in Rattay, he will tell you about a guy in Uzhitz (I think) who will teach you to read. Don't have any urgent quests out as it takes 2 ingame days.

I love how your level of reading effects how the text appears, basic bitch reading has jumbled letters everywhere.

I got a poison potion from a grave.

Where can I use it?

>we need some stupid meme actor for our dumb game
>say no more, I know just the guy

Light that torch citizen.

>Wanted to fine me but I persuaded him I was on a secret mission.
>In my bed.
Uh huh. More like you persuaded him to help wank you off. FAG

I think you can sneak in and poison the water at bandit camps

You think he could afford to fix his teeth.

Fuck this guy was on would I lie to you, was weird as hell

On your arrows and weapons to be a bitch and DoT enemies. You can drop it into food cauldrons to fuck with bandits.

When does the game gets good? I've following a guard around Rattay for 5 minutes after a serie of pointless tutorials 10 hours into the game

Don't bother to repair anything that isn't metal or leather. Once the game picks up getting decent gear is a breeze. Bandits drop good loot and tons of arrows too. Train from the armorsmith and always repair your weapons, even the ones you're going to sell. Eeventually you will be able to use the repair kits on simple gear and the maintenance perk skyrockets after that.

It will get good about 10 hours ago

>tfw you get competent enough to consistently shoot moving targets from horseback

kek

I'm into searching for the main mission's bandits camp and sir radzig told me to sabotage them, I just need to put it on their cauldron then? Where is the water place tho? Where do you clean yourself?

What counts as light armor? The game seems like its railroading you into being an armored tank.

so it was shit all along, I figured.

Little tip for players new with shitty armour, go out travelling and you will come across the Wayfaring Knight and the Feint-Hearted knight, the Wayfaring knight will want to duel and he is pretty tough, the feint hearted knight will be reluctant and you can talk him out of it. This is where you sneak up behind him when he is walking away and knock him out, then just take his nice looking armour. If you duel the Wayfaring knight and win/lose then do the same, even if you stealth kill him with a dagger he respawns and you can meet him again on the road, I lost to him and I am wearing his armour now and also have a separate set to sell.

Anyways, I came here to share this funny screenshot. I had just finished dueling the wayfaring knight and I was travelling along the road to Ledetchko and I came across pic related. I stopped my horse and luckily I was overburdened so I could only walk really slow, I walked towards him wondering if it was a trap or a quest, then out of the corner of my eye I noticed something, I just froze and then slowly turned around and walked back to my horse and rode away without looking back. Can you spot it?

Because lovely releases like Arkham Knight and Dishonored 2 just never happen on PC.

Damn sneaky Cumens

fug I've just clicked onto the gorillion kidneys you get, it's a bug. Cooking roe-deer meat gives you kidneys, which you should only get a couple of by actually cooking kidneys from the offal perk. Cooking the kidneys gives you meat since it's backwards

Since those were PC games there were fixes released by fans anyway
You're literally fucked if the same happens on consoles, you have nobody to blame but yourself for using a closed platform where you're at the mercy of shitty developers/publishers and the console manufacturer.

He was the innkeeper, I was the soul taker.

is this the ultimate pleb filter?

enter a shop, find a hiding place in a private area and speed up time till night time. shop might be empty and you will have a little bit of time to steal shit before everything randomly disappears.

protip

knock out any guy, throw them in a lake so they float

punch them endlessly, sword them, arrows, its all automatic leveling up

ez leveling

Yes

How long do you people fucking spend in shalitz? Did i miss out? I did my dads quest, threw shit on the house, practiced sword fighting and then the town burned down all within like 30 minutes

>knock out a sleeping person
>people know I did it
This game will be really nice when stupid shit gets fixed. I have 3 bugged quests too

I beat the shit out fo the guy who didn't pay my papa.
You meet him again in Rattay so I beat the shit out of him again

Do you guys hate fun?

Is this the Dark Souls of videogames?

>why waste hours trying to beat a game when you can do it as fast as possible

there are retards that spend hundreds of hours in this game when it takes less than 2 minutes to beat
youtube.com/watch?v=85fWuo36sU0

For whatever reason the day one patch never materialized on Xbox, the game is a complete disaster there.

so shooting targets doesn't level bows? That's fucking insane. Does it at least level if you win competitions?

Fucking retard

>why spend hours enjoying progression when you can cheese and move on to a worse game
Gee idk. How's your ADHD going?

Dad DLC when

No. I play on ps4 so i cant take the pc shitter way out and use a mod or cheat engine like they use on every game because they are fucking trash

Aren't there model change mods to replace henry with someone who doesn't look as inbred yet?

>consoles
enjoy 10 minutes loading times lmao

Just go and hunt rabbits, they are retarded.

Never, Theresa DLC comes first :^)

What and where is best horse?

Sleipnir is pretty good.

Best horse is Pebbles and you get him at the start of the game

or cows, or sheep.

tfwywn raise beautiful green eyed potato babies with hottest grill in all of yurop

>runt
>toughest enemy in game
whose pizzle are you trying to yank here

>destroy plebians's flocks

Aren't you thinking of the non existing children? They have to eat!

I'm not doing the theresa route
I didn't save her from the cumans so I feel unworthy of it as how they slammered in the conversation on Rattay about it, at least the game should make you unable to do her route if you don't save her

Not him, but alot of people kind of rushed to runt because they didn't go looking around for side quests, and were incredibly underlevelled for his fight and he absolutely fucking stomped them.

>Pebbles
>better than Al Buraq

warhorse jenda is my fav

I stabbed him in the face one or two times and almost got pissed because I thought a scripted loss cutscene is starting.

How's the initial conversation with her if you don't save her? You should lose the bar fight too and get back to me.

How do I equip a dagger? I can't put them on any of the 2 slots when they are empty... I suppose I need some kind of perk first right?

The daggers are for stealth kills only, you can't equip them as they're context sensitive.

>accident
>someone is lying dead with a dagger in his back

>you make so much money robbing that bounties are basically nothing

is this game trying to teach me something?

First started with that prick with the green shirt in Skalice who went with Runt told me that, I didn't even knew she was under attack, when Henry said something about Theresa while running away I was just looking foward because i thought I would be fucked if I stopped running. He tells me that he throw Theresa under the cumans so he could run away.

So at the mill I asked her how did she survive after she got attacked by cumans. Then she goes "Them? How do you know were them"? and then the conversation goes with me being portrayed as a coward and she getting disappointed as fuck with me.

Also, she defeated the 3 cumans by herself using a dagger to slit their throats. If she was raped before killing them is not clarified.

Solid 7/10 for me

It's a lot like vanilla Skyrim in some ways.

The bad :

>The combat scaling is awful, the gameplay isn't skill based - your character is dogshit at the start, but you can get incredibly OP after you start training with the master at arms and when you get a decent weapon / plate armor
>a LOT of quests are bugged, some are forced to fail ( Night Raid comes to mind )
>the game doesn't have a true ending ( it's missing its act 3 )
>performance is wonky
>only one major city ( Rattay )
>crime system is stupid, guards are omniscient and you get a reputation malus even if you kill all the witnesses at a crime scene

The dub was also bugged as fuck ( I played the game in french ), like you'd get a character speaking in french, the next one would speak in german and the last would say something in english

The good :

>Very immersive
>Forests are beautiful
>Medieval context without fantasy shit is fun

>Don't do the mission of stealing Executioner's stolen ring for the miller.
>Do his mission with the hanged man's wife
They end happily together and give me money
>steal the ring afterwards
>talk to the miller
>he skips to the next stealing mission
>I keep the ring

kek

Also, the wine jug from the priest is also a item, but I didn't found the quest yet, what is it for?

You don't win by technical in a streetfight, retard.

They seemed like good lads, so I just kicked the shit out of them and carried on my way

Go to bed faggot.

Their dead bodies mark them as bandits. I think their MO is to pretend like they are just defending their homes from bandits but are in actual fact just beating the shit out of anyone they come across.

sounds alright

might wait for a steam sale or something, somewhere down the line

by then there will probably be less bugs + some DLC in the works

Can I kill this fucker in secret and drag his body somewhere? I want the house to myself and I don't need this old cretin running a thieves guild out of it. I also want to bang his niece and he seems like a real cockblock

I know Theresa

>40fps on Medium with an R9 290x
>Looks worse than Skyrim
>Skyrim runs solid 60 on max

patch when?

>Looks worse than Skyrim

Where the fuck do i find horse armor?!

Steam DLC store page

I have that same vest in my Henry from some fucker who attacked me at Skalice's north camp, sweet

Fugg

Oh sorry never mind, wrong game

>romance Lady Stephanie
>come up to her post-coitus
>she's just polite to you
>tfw I realize it was nothing but a fling and even though I was fully aware of it that fact is somehow crushingly depressive now that I see it so clearly
I think I've gone and done it lads, I got too immersed. Thankfully the next quest was the one with the priest

Why the fuck is my reputation with Rattay guards so low (3) ?

I rob a lot of items but never have been caught or been seen trespassing.
I have knocked out one or two of them in the past but again, steathily.
What the fuck is causing them to hate me so?

Now they keep harassing me with surprise goods inspections but I never carry the stuff around with me kek

Best place to go thieveing?

Horse farms. Too big to get caught and when you find where they keep their money is a jackpot

>seemed like good lads
You're a good christian lad, you don't even realize "IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED HIM" is the most popular trick bandits play in the game

Make sure you aren't putting it inside your horse I was retarded and I let got of x a few seconds early and was retarded for about 4 minutes of figuring it out

i wanna read his 100+ big list.

>putting it inside your horse

Mine is stolen too i think from the Talmberg scribe but i´m not sure, well actually everything i wear is stolen... It´s cool but i´m constantly having to repair it, thinking about stopping to wear it, plus it clips like a mofo with the plate

cos yer a smilly weeb
away with you!

>actually everything i wear is stolen
What the fuck is wrong with you degenerates. This is a good christian game for good christian lads

>Cucked the best lord in the game

you disgust me

this game has worse optimization than PUBG, thats a real fuckin achievement, are they even trying to patch this shit?

Wish I could play it 16 fps is all I get and can't fight anything

>wanting to read the cries of a console peasant
Why I love the game but can't blame them. Playing on consoles is hard sometimes. KB+M top tier.

I´ve never been caught and if the omniscent guards don´t know about my thieving then there´s no chance that god know´s about it either.

I evens stole Lord capon clothes and equipment and now he strolls around Rattay in his underwear.

>Go along for a stroll with Theresa
>Things are going fine
>She wants to race to the picnic spot
>Fucking somehow lose track of her when I turned to see how far back she was. She juked around me and was already way ahead of me before I realized
>A woman beat me in a footrace
>Failed all the speech checks despite having 1:1 ratio with her speech skill. I guess it has to be greater or the odds of success increase the more you have on the other person
Did I completely fuck over my chances with her? The game says I can try again in a few days but I don't know how I can salvage that.

Hey if you can't get your wife pregnant somebody else has to step in

Optimization is alright actually. Perfectly fine on my 5 year old mid tier PC.

>kill herb women to get magic drugz
>steal HERBS and get recipe from chest
>make potion
>FUCKING ASTRAL PROJECTION INTO HEAVEN

even if it was just a bug it was super realistic of what would happen if you kill a witch

>High settings
>40-50fps
>Medium settings
>40-50fps
>Low settings
>40-50fps

Did they even test the optimisation of this game?

Works for me :^)

on PUBG Ultra 1440p I get 80-100 fps, on this I barely get 40 on High 1440p.

>I evens stole Lord capon clothes and equipment and now he strolls around Rattay in his underwear.
Your sins are forgiven, you are a good lad after all

>Literally one shot Runt

Oh don´t worry, she wants the D

PUBG is uglier and smaller though, so not sure what your point is there

That sounds like a complete and total lie desu

It's not, though? Why would I lie about a game's performance, this game is just poorly optimized, and it doesn't even look that great at that.

>vanilla Skyrim
>good
game confirmed for shit

Stealing from the rich is a-okay
T. Robin of Loxley

Finally a brave reviewer stood up to racists, metacritic went down to 75 again thanks to this brave warrior of light

Is the game viable if you want play as a dickass Thief? Feels like if you dont go full plate Deus Vult mode you are at a major disadvantage

7/10 means it's shit when you're talking about video games tho

kys

The opposite actually, being a thieving cunt is the easy mode. Good christian lads have a hard life...

I meant more in situation when the gane forces you into main story combat situations. I'd want play as a cutthroat and stab/steal/poison people.

>deprives himself of gameplay mechanics because he's too busy roleplaying
Dumb nigger

You can even poison food in bandit camps and wait for them to die, you'll do fine

I don't know, haven't seen anyone walking through 4th level LoD terrain on the xbox version.

>deprives himself of roleplay because he's too busy chasing the next bing bing wahoo high
La dumb creatura

>nearly everyone you meet is zealously christian
>especially the women
>every romance ends with a one night stand
the fuck? i want a cute peasant waifu to live in a cottage with

Well what about the fight with Ru t? Playing as a mong with a dagger and light armor doesnt seem to be that good at his fight.

you dont deserve her. she wants a man who is fleet of foot and quick of tongue. strong in thought and action.

when you knock someone unconscious in their sleep they have their eyes open and look right at you

A mong with a bow always wins though. Just as long as he's a real solid mong

>that feel no post-game content that allows you to purchase a farm and land to retire
>cabt plant cabbages and carrots to become the Cabbage Overlord

>looks worse than Skyrim

Do you ever get to buy your own house in the countryside? I want a vast field of flowers and a short walk to the forest for hunts. Cozy candlelight by the window so I can enjoy the rain from the comfort of my warm home.

Is your Henry jerking off an angel?

>he thinks his retarded larps is worth more than making full use of available mechanics
Youre one dumb motherfucker, huh.

>Optimization is alright actually

Game looks worse than other games that run better. That's how you tell a game is poorly optimised.

he is flying an invisible hot air balloon

bows do a lot of damage but they're hard to get used to. Fighting one of the early bosses I killed him in like 4 arrow shots point blank despite my (what I thought was decent) sword doing nothing to him
The combat is really gear based from what I've seen, you get rekt by everyone early on to the point where random bandits are dangerous.
then once you get some decent armour and sword you can cut down 3 or 4 of them with ease
the same works in reverse though, armoured knight enemies or whatever are much harder to kill

>muh mechanics
Make sure to switch between every weapon type regularly. Muh mechanics, gotta catch them all

After just hearing about the fable reboot it's kinda sad they couldn't have at least added a small marriage and house situation. I mean you get the executioner and his waifu to get together so you should be able to too. The game is open ended isn't it?

Yes on medium this game looks worse than Skyrim does. And still runs worse.

>Supposed to hunt down Ginger who is hiding out with his coalburner buddies

>Night is falling as I depart, can't see shit as I reach the crossing of the southern coalburners

>Check a little hut near some field that I saw before it went dark, find some axes a dagger and a spear

>Can no longer hold torch due to the spear

>Almost kill myself trying to descend a small incline, decide to head back to Theresa at the Mill

>Reach Rattay, wrong side of Town don't want to go all the way around, cut it short by going under the drawbridges, almost get stuck

>Almost fall to death again on the other side

>Constantly whistling and making sure Pebbles is able to follow me down

>15 minutes ride home in pitchdarkness+bloody screen

Should have bought a Saviour Schnapps, the forests creep me out.

I do.
Your move, nigger

he is euphoric

>combat is really gear based
This, if somebody looks tougher than you in the game, they probably are tougher than you and you should run away

>he actually does
BING BING WAHOO

Thank you very much, consoles.

Despote all the creepines of the forest its not really scary since theres nothing dangerous that can happen to you unless you run into a rare bandit camp.

Almost males you wish for something paranormal to happen.

what the fuck
is left real?

>such an imbecile, he resorts to using mario memes to argue about kcd
Pathetic display

>he's still seething
Ahaha u mad

Very

It makes sense that they would watered it down. Every game has to. Its still looks pretty nice nonetheless.

Game is heavily biased towards CPU usage instead of GPU usage (ie coded badly)

So unless you have a really good CPU it literally doesn't matter what GPU you have.

>tfw you CANT RUN UP THE MOTHERFUCKING STAIRS
>TFW YOU TRY TO GET UNSTUCK ON THE STAIRS BY JUMPING AND GO BACKWARDS'
FUCK THAT FEEL
FUCK THOSE STAIRS
GO UP THE FUCKING STAIRS

Are you speaking from personal experience?
It uses my GPU far more than my CPU

Good eye. That nigger would've surprised me.

>comparing two different locations during different weather conditions

It's what people are reporting. People with very good GPUs but old CPUs aren't getting good frames.

I feel like this game uses "realism" to cover some of its poorer design choices. Seen it a hundred times on /tg/, seems like the idea translates.

don't... be a coward henry

Only good christian lads can ascend the stairs towards where Jesus Christ is. You have been a bad lad and the land beyond the stairs is not meant for bad lads

I wonder if the cutscene changes if you save Theresa

It is true
My man heinrich has like level 10 pickpocketing

How am I are pirate game?

Other than being historical accurate and eating and drinking, what other realistic shit does this game have to offer?

Can I take a shit anywhere I want?

You are not a pirate game, you are a man

I'm positive by 'realism' they only intended to make the setting, characters, and dialogue as close to the real thing as possible - which they achieved. Other details like savior schnapps, or your horse being instantly summon-able are just conveniences that come with playing a video game.

You can sit on the shitter, but shitting technology stops there. Also you get charisma boost for drinking and there's a drinking skill you level up unlocking drink perks. You can become an alcoholic who shoots steady when pissed but shakes when sober.

>for once
they always are.
they are literally paying for an online service for single player games.

you can learn to read

lold. This meme is getting outta control

why did they go for le ultra realism if they then let you become a knight near instantly.
thought I'd be a man at arms at the start

Just found a motherload of arrows and bows
Check out the huntsman of Rattay's house for all you struggling young stealth archers out there

>near instantly
It is pretty fast, but there's also a bit of a civil war happening in the land. Lords need good soldiers fast

You are never a Knight. I'm 30h in and still just a Squire

how is it instant you are still tutorialing in rattay even after you get gifted a horse

Why not just download the flipping trainer for the game and get infinite arrows you thieving bastard.

Because it's a video game. Not that that contradicts their 'realistic' approach in any way. Henry's circumstances are exceptional.

Are all romancing options one night stands? Can you have a long term waifu?

This monastery mission makes me want to genocide every single one of these fucks.

>immune to tazers

WRONG

also its taser

? I've been referred to as a knight by store keepers and commoners ever since I arrived in rattay

>Can you have a long term waifu?

Yes

That's because you stole knights armor, genius

Any way to cook in bulk or do you really have to wait several seconds for every item?

Do you happen to wear a knight's armor?

faggot ass casul

>implying a serf in the middle ages wouldn't be promoted to knight if they were able to do HALF the shit henry does in this game

Its due your gear. Once I started wearing plated armor people also started to call me Sir Knight

why the fuck is theresa a one night stand??
i want her to be my fair maiden

They're shit eating commoners, they see a guy in swank gear and they assume Knight. Them and mercs are the only ones who can afford that kind of stuff and mercs wont go swanning around town dressed like that.

In reality, even having a proper sword would turn heads because only Knights and up could carry them around town.

YOU GOT GOOBED LOL

How the fuck do you have the patience to sell that stuff later if you can't even be bothered to click on the item on the ground

oh right that makes more sense.
got some gear off some fag who wanted a duel really early on. he beat me but then I shot him in the head with an arrow

I want mummy Stephanie, I'd kill her husband and get his castle too, that would be nice. Alas

>tfw ur the son of ablacksmith and some fuckinass bitch disrespect u

Not that guy but I've been playing an honest game and bought some chainmail and got a panlid armor hat from a bandit. Bought some pauldrons recently. Been a knight since. My inventory weight is like 99% my gear. Mule perk soon™

I want Stephanie also.. She is the perfect waifu.

I am gay.

Just fucked her in the barn, got tits in this scene too, lady Stephanie was a shit lay.

I want to settle down up north with the drunk priest fucking bar girls every night

And the fact that you're cucking a respectable good man somehow makes the whole thing even hotter

To the gulag with you

>perfect waifu
>cheats on her husband the moment a young guy walks along

>cheats
But user she can't give birth with her husbands bad semen. She wants to give him a heir because she's a perfect waifu

oh well. historically at the time this game takes place divish's wife ends up having a child the same year. desu i don't even think divish would give a shit if the kid wasn't his though he would try and conceal it. after all the history books wouldn't know any different

>non-Cred Forums

It's more like she has spent more time essentially a widow than she has actually together with her husband. She sees him briefly when he is still relatively young then nothing for years and he comes back old as fuck and infirm from being kept imprisoned. She barely knows the guy.

>pickpocket a few people while they slept
>my pickpocket skill is 9 now
>can take 8 items out of a motherfuckers pocket in one go
ez money baby
if ur on that honor shit i feel bad for u son

Damn, this totally RANDOM selection of posts does paint a picture nobody could ever argue with.

Don't get mad for being called out, accept it and move on

at the end of the day having a child is an imperative for highborn families and the amount of societal shame she must feel for having two miscarriages is huge, especially considering only the woman is blamed despite dervish being old and infirm.
she needs a young buck like henry to give her some good seed

Cleared up a couple of bandit camps like a good christian lad, have more money than I know what to do with and all the nice bandit boss armor and my combat skills went up and I'll still go to heaven to meet lord Jesus Christ because I'm not a dirty thief.

But a black person would've been TOO exceptional or what?

>Everywhere I walk there are starving refugees
>I prance around taking a swig here and there from whatever cooking pot is laying around and never even feel hunger, overeat more than I go hungry

I don't even pick food up anymore it just goes bad. There's no reason to.

I feel used, hold me anons. My mummy used me for my excellent sperm

Where can I find lots of mint? need 120 of it, what the fuck

yes
fuck off, buy black panther ticket or whatever

At the end of the day you've stilled spilled the blood of your brother while I have only repossessed some of his worldly possessions which have no value in the kingdom of heaven. It is you who have sinned not I.

>ever bothering with stealing when you can knock out few wandering knights and literally swim in money

I just buy mead and bacon when I stop at taverns and stuff my face before going to sleep. Just like in real life

See that's the thing, every tavern also has a cooking pot you could just eat out of instead.

>reading online about all the different ways you can do quests
>in the opening quest you can break into his house with a lockpick, talk him down, raise the money by gambling, raise the money by stealing, do this do that...
I went up and heemed the cunt then took what was rightfully mine. fuck all this bitch stealing, henry haymaker doesn't beat around the bush

Anyone hopes there will be a mod that allows you to repopulate Skalitz and rebuild it?

you can also steal some different coal from another person's house nearby

Bandits can't be considered Christians anymore, they live a life of sin and they're not brothers to me. Perhaps they are your brothers, but if that's the case you should ask yourself once more if you belong in the kingdom of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

>see that fat fucker in another city after everyone flees Skalitz.
>first thing I do is threaten to beat his ass again

Can't get shitfaced eating from pots though.

most likely not since skalitz is gone. doesn't even exist in any form in real life these days

Oh I'd like to repopulate Skalitz alright if you know what I mean

To kill your fallen brothers is a sin that can be absolved through penitence and proper offerings to the church to provide for the less fortunate.

Stealing from good Christian men for naught but your own greed for worldly possessions cannot be truly forgiven unless you believe that bribing corrupt members of the clergy into absolving your unrepentant sins mean anything in the life hereafter

waiting for a mod that lets you play as shrek in a swamp

She can ear her biological clock ticking. She loves her husband, but he cannot produce a babby. They need a heir, so a blacksmith fuck boi will do.

Theres a learning curve but eventually youll get the hang of it. I can fight 3-4 now although its pretty messy.

I want to get this game on PS but I hear it's really buggy. I'm very interested in the challenge but I hate glitchy stuff.

Stephanie SFM when exactly...

This game isnt even as buggy as SoC was at release

map location?

ya know its the weirdest thing ever since I last tried to pickpocket somebody I think I hear my biological clock ticking too! AYOOOOO

your waifu is a dude and has terrible stats

You guys play with controller or m/kb ?

>yes
It's about as realistic.

put everything on high, seriously. graphic doesnt degrade at all but a boost in fps. also ssd is mandatory.

how can i raise my popularity in towns with various people? in rattay the guards hate me

>yfw your mother and father get butchered in front of you

buy something, haggle and pay more that it's worth

I find it very similar to Stalker of all things. Immersive as fuck, comfy and definetly made with passion and love. Very unpolished, but gem no less.

happened to me too kek, capon sucks, also at sword fighting.

how do you KO people? i heard its a good way to make money from wandering traders but I couldn't figure how

kek what the fuck did you do. Guards love me in rattay just from doing quests

>have to steal the 5 waffenrocks from talmberg armoury
>knock out the guard with the key
>steal most of his expensive armour
>he wakes up, walks off and carries on his patrol
>no alarm bells, no investigation, nothing

>he doesn't know

Can I beat the game by punching everything to death?

>finally garb myself in all black
>quiet shoes
>black hood
>inconspicuous as fuck
>making my way through town as the sun sets
>I'm a shadow floating in the wind
>see a shop I plan on cleaning out that night
>as I'm checking it out a townsperson walks by me on the road
>"Aren't you the boy from Skalitz?"

You're overcomplicating it. Pump the bellows six times, turn the glass twice, add the belladonna, pump four times, turn the glass once, and then finish the potion. Works every time.

>tfw illiterate

>hurr if you can become a knight so quickly why cant there be niggers in the game
Its not European devs job to make American apes feel better about being subhumans. Progressing quickly makes sense if you actually played the game and finshed the story

is it possible to beat runt in the fight at the beginning of the game? I reloaded like 20 times but never could

sounds beta af.

You really are illiterate if you can't read that user. A few letters were swapped, that's all

if someone is trained in boxing or something they'll beat the fuck out of someone who is swinging wildly

woah is this guy the davinci code? is this guy fox mulder? is this guy house from house? is this guy CSI? is this guy bones? is this guy NCIS?
This guy is a fucking code breaker

Holy shit dude I never would have figured it out, thanks.

how does sneaking work? I took off all my clothes at night when scouting the bandit camp but i was caught every time

>buy herods sword
>realize I’m a strengthlet

How to level up strength two points the fastest?

This game have a great sense of progression.

Why can't more games just make night dark? It adds so much to immersion and atmosphere

yeah that is retarded, you go from being no one to everyone calling you by name in one day

That's a dude, my dude.

keep your atomic counter up by remembering the basics of cqc

Yeah, and if they'd written in a black person in a way that made sense then that'd work out the same, see.

put in work and watch your status escalate

you are such a brainless cretin, holy fuck

>>have to rewatch unskippable opening cutscene
what

I'm about 30 hrs in and love it. My favourite game since BoTW and Persona 5. Its totally ruined Elder Scrolls for me because its got a similar feel but with much, much more depth and added mechanics that I would miss a lot if they went away. You find yourself planning ahead more because of the need to eat, sleep, bathe etc and the lack of constant autosaving or an easy fast travel. Plus time of day becomes more of a factor as at night NPCs go home, lock their doors and sleep making many missions impossible to progress, and the bits outside of towns actually become vaguely threatening to traverse because its pitch black and theres lots of narrow paths through dense woodland and shit. So you tend to do a certain number of tasks, look at the time, see nights coming and then go ride into a town at dusk, get something to eat, go to a bath house for a wash and a whore, then retire to a tavern to get a room as the night falls and the only people around are those drinking there and guards patrolling with torches. Its all very immersive and atmospheric. Much more so than something like Skyrim.

The story is very good as well.

fuck you, bigface loudvoice owns

How the fuck do I do this Monastery quest? I've questioned all the novices but none will admit.

You actually manually sharpen your weapons on a grinding wheel, and alchemy is a whole process done in a replica of a real preserved alchemy lab.