My dual shock died to a water related accident

My dual shock died to a water related accident.
Should I buy the official 55 eurobuck or are offbrand controllers good enought nowdays?
I can get the one in the pic for only 30

never buy non-sony gamepads

3rd party gamepads are always shit. Buy official DS4. They are on sale on amazon for $44.

I haven't regretted my nacon, it's already outlasted any official ds4 I've had. My only complaint is that it's fuckhuge even by ds4 standards.

the only somewhat usable third party pads are overpriced as fuck, just stick to DS4

this.

>My dual shock died to a water related accident.
That's not how this works. Tell us what happened.

>They are on sale on amazon for $44.
Not in my shitty country. Here they are 54 down from 59, what a sale!

thanks both of you, have some tits

My cat happened.He's a big fluffy ball of fuck you.

Jumped onto the table and knocked down a water bottle that i thought i closed, wich i didn't.
Still im glad it was the controller an not the ps4

cute fella

this is a sharia law board user

wtf I love Logan Paul now?!

>Bought a DS4 from Best Buy with a $10 accidental warranty
>Every 6 months or so, go in and claim the battery is bad or bust the controller
>Get a new controller for free and add the same $10 protection plan on it again for next time
>tfw you only pay $10 for a new controller

>They are on sale on amazon for $44.
Fucking Yuropoors get nothing.

The fuck does that have anything to do with Logan Paul?

>$10 every 6 months
>$40 after two years for a controller that should have lasted longer

You missed the part where he now has 4 controllers for $40.

>make a claim that product is broken
>not returning said product
Please post the address of this Best Buy it sounds like a gullible fuckhead runs it.

Im going to hijack this thread
I want a fighting stick.
Should I go for a mid-range priced one? Or spend my money on a pricey one?
It will be my first one

>died to a water related accident.

just admit you've peed on it, op.

Faith on tits and ass os greater than fear for the propeth

It depends on how much you're going to use it.

If all the time, go for the more expensive one, if sometimes, the less expensive.

this is now a general vidya hardware thread

I need a controller for pc use, should I go for console controllers or some generic manufacturer?
Ive had DS4 recommended to me

I'm looking to pick up a controller/pad to use for DBFZ eiither on PC or PS4, anybody got recommendations? A lot of people say the Fighting Commander controller (pic rrelated), but I've heard the most recent version has d-pad degredation issues and I haven't been able to find out if the prior model (4, vs the current 5) avoids that or not.

I'd also, if possible, like to use something that still retains analog sticks and full grips for other games, but that's not a dealbreaker if it doesn't have it

See if you can get a 360 controller for cheap. Is the best option. If not possible go for a 3rd party clone

To be fair, every single 3rd party Playstation controller I've owned has outlasted the offical Sony Dualshocks. They're never as comfy though.

a 360 controller is pretty universal for PC, most ports come with support for it. Newer games work fine with a DS4, or you can use DS4Windows to have it work on other applications.

Try and get your hands on controllers yourself before buying one, see what's more comfortable. The DS4 is very comfortable for me but you may prefer the 360 controller.

People will tell you to get a 360 controller, and they are nice because you can literally just plug in and play, but if you get a DS4 which is by far a more comfy controller, all you need to do is download a program and it'll work, even better in some cases, than the 360 controller.

Get a DS4.

"She" looks like him you you dumb dumb

Get the DS4, hands down. Before that, I tried my friend's 360 controller, and I was anything but satisfied as the d-pad is shit, no nicer way to put it. Then I got myself a DS4, this was the best choice. It's comfortable, the buttons feel perfect, and you can turn the lightbar off in DS4Windows. Never had any problem getting it to work with any game, DS4Win does everything I needed it to. So, again, get the DS4.

Is the DS4 d-pad actually good? It looks mushy and like diagnols would be hard

>he

Been using DS4 with usb adapter (for wireless support). Couldn't be happier. Like below people said you usually download ds4windows for bigger support but I'd say even that isn't necessary. All games which I tried works perfectly on steam (and big picture mode is nice). The only real negative though is all buttons mapped as from xbox which isn't even a problem but just annoying but you get used to that pretty fast.

thanks anons
I've had my hands on a 360 controller and disliked the stick positioning
I'll try to get a fondle of a DS4 and decide after that but it seems more likely

Yes, it is, I only play games that need a d-pad, and I find it totally comfortable to use.

Np man, you should definitely try it. I didn't know which controller I should get, but after trying the DS4, it convinced me

>tfw got a DS4 v2 price matched at walmart for 43 americos a week ago
Feels good man

God damn it. The only time she does a topless pic, and its before she got the nipple piercings.
This shit aint fucking fair.