Switch ports W H E N?

Switch ports W H E N?

What about some new games instead?

We just got BOTW a year ago, and you know damn well we're getting a "2D" style Zelda within the next 2.

No!
Ports when?

No point. Slurping up remasters on yet another closed platform is retarded anyway, open platform or bust.

Switchfags are necrophiles, don't bother.

Nope, more ports!

>game is rumored to come out
SWITCH PORT WHEN???? IT WOULD BE PERFECT ON THE SWITCH! COME ON WE MUST CONVINCE THEM TO PUT IT ON THE SWITCH. IT'S THEIR LOSS!

Those "2D" Zeldas are objectively better than the "3D" ones.

They all emulate fine on my toaster of a laptop

except for Skyward Sword, fuck those controls

False equivalency

Didnt say it was a bad thing.

>oot and majora's mask again
You literally have it for every nintendo console after n64 excluding gba and nintendo ds

I wish I knew that, it was like a 5 year gap between Shit Tracks and Link Between Worlds, and LBW is just a glorified remake.

I really dont know if we will see anymore 2D games.

not everything is an argument

What about Tri Force Heroes? :^)

what about it

OoT is possible.

TP could've been so nice with a graphical overhaul. Instead it just looks like cubes with HD textures. Imagine being a fan of that game and getting dicked like that.

I want the remakes on the big screen.

Thatll be $60 EACH +tips!

Nigga just get a 2nd hand Wii U, hack the shit out of it and you can play all these games plus many more for free.

Hold your horses there dude, I think you're being a little demanding

Would you buy it?

Why not include TPHD?

>1 good Zelda game and two shitty ones
No thanks.

for TP and skyward sword. windwaker hd sucks

>hehe yeah I wanna keep buying the same Zelda games over and over like a good retard

Actually a remastered Skyward Sword on Switch may not be too bad if you can use the joycon to swing your sword.

Why do people want a remaster of the worst Zelda game?
How would you even remake those graphics?

The only real reason to get those remakes is the functional advantage of a second screen for items.
There's no point other than portability on the switch.

SS remastered without the motion controls would sell better than the original SS.

>everyone complains about ports
>never owned any of these games to begin with so it's great for me
But seriously, new games when?

Get an eye test.

Because it be a chance to improve it?

>SD box art for TP
>No HD symbol on cover for TP
heh

no, I would just play them on my wii u

Oh shit you're right man I guess they used the box art for the TP Switch version that already exists...

It's the original boxart
NA anyway

You never owned any of the 3D Zelda games? How fucking underage are you?

Neither have I and I'm 27.
I only just played and finished Wind Waker HD and BotW on my hacked Wii U. Emulated Twilight Princess but dropped that a few hours in. Tried some of the other Zelda games as well but never continued playing them. I never got the hype surrounding these games.

I would spend $60 for a WW TP SS HD triple pack. SS could use the graphical update. It looked worse than the N64 games.

I largely skipped Nintendo. The only reason I own a switch is because I had so much fun with the 3ds I bought a year or two ago.

I must once again advise you to get your vision tested.

>collection
AHAHAHAHAHHAA
Nigger you know they would be full priced and sold individually

you know there is no way in hell they'd sell them as a collection, they'd sell all the games individually for full price.

Yep, that's the original boxart. See OP for the HD boxart.

If they throw Grezzo's OoT and MM in, fuck yeah.

There are now 3 types of mainline Zelda games. 2D, 3D, and open world. Looking back now at BotW, as good as it is, it really isn't Zelda. And Zelda to some isn't Zelda unless it's another topdown 2D game. I just want more 3D semi linear gadget collecting games. I like being an adventure with an arsenal of toys. BotW had an arsenal of disposable items so we didn't even have the opportunity to appreciate them.

No, WW and SS are both shit, and I already own the HD version of TP.

My point is the "Would you buy it" post doesn't correspond to any of the actual box art covers.

Presumably the person who put the image together found different artwork, distinguishable from the original release.

Basically, if you think that a new release of TP wouldn't be a re-release of the HD version on Switch, you're either Todd Howard or a fool.

How does the WiiU version of Twilight Princess compare to the Wii one anyway?