Extremely intelligent

>extremely intelligent
>rich
>manipulative
>wants to destroy the world
was she a jew?

No, just a typical woman.

no, she was just bored. she was too smart for the world. nothing surprised her anymore. she wasn't rich because of nepotism or inheritance, she's brilliant and canon beautiful.

I love Kirumi!

>jews
>ever looking this attractive
>jews
>willing to kill their siblings

is she nihilistic and and with a wicked sense of humor?

yes

Unironically yes.

I wish I was Junko

Omg I love Nier Automata too

All she needed was a good hard dicking.

>typical woman
>extremely intelligent
top kek

Like doking hewr cock with her sister?

I wish i could test what are Junko's physical limits with torture.

このつまらんキャラの話
よく飽きないな外人は

Women don't have penises. Did you flunk out of biology?

It's incredible how so many people like her as a villain despite she only did things for teh lulz. At least other villains have more or less argumented reasons

she's a nigger.....kek.....

Basically. I just can't like her because she makes no fucking sense.

explain this character to someone who just watched the executions on youtube and has no intention of playing the game

*stealthily insert pol memes into Cred Forums*
FUCK the jews

every girl in danganronpa are canonically futas
see

Has the ability to analyze everything and anything perfectly. Was born bored with the world. Tries to get her kicks by fucking everyone up.

"evil for the lulz" can work just as well as a sympathetic or well-reasoned villain, you just have to sell it with the writing. I enjoyed her character because she stayed an entertaining, remorseless sociopath right up to and after the end. If she turned around at the end and said "you know what I sure am awfully sorry for all that unpleasantness, I now see the error of my ways" without a hint or irony or subterfuge I (and probably a lot of other people) would call bullshit.

Reminder

sort of accurate desu
but the ugliest after Sakura is Toko, not Asahina, but whatever, that probably is just bait or something

Is there an entire race of soyboys she's always controlling, manipulating and trying to genocide?

it's a trap XD

Pretty much, yeah.

>Aoi and Akane
>bad looks
DFCshitter pls go

ibuki always wins bby