Welp, game crashed on me for the first time and I lost about 2 hours worth of solid progress...

Welp, game crashed on me for the first time and I lost about 2 hours worth of solid progress. I really can't see myself playing this game ever again now.

It's a shame, because I was actually having a tremendous time with it. Oh well.

>Only lost two hours
Oh sweetheart, you must be forgetting what 2003-2008 was like. I think you'll get over yourself.

Um sweetie? Go play xbox you stupid nigger?

>Quitting a game because you lost 2 hours of progress.
I don't know a thing about this game but what I do know for a fact is that OP is a little bitch and should be ashamed of himself for a multitude of reasons.

Why doesn't every modern game have on the spot saving like Dark Souls? You would have lost only a few seconds, tops.

Either upgrade your toaster, learn to quick-save, or go back to console-only daycare.

The Master Race does not tolerate such sloppiness.

>He didnt do a single quest or even sleep in two hours for an auto save
Are you fucking stupid?

you cant say ANYTHING bad about this game btw

this tbqh. Forgetting to quicksave is a mistake we all learned the hard way. no one to blame but yourself

How the fuck was I supposed to know the game would crash for no fucking reason? I was working on the nightingale quest which I had to travel across the map for. After that I rode to some other village to do another quest until bandits attack me out of the blue and the game crashed.
Not running a toaster and there is no quicksave in the game, moron. I'm not wasting my save potions every 5 minutes, because it might randomly crash either.

Losing two hours isn't a deal breaker in and of itself, but the constant lingering fear it might crash again is incredibly off-putting. I don't have a lot of time to game as it is, so it's fucking horrible to lose even a bit of progress.

>How the fuck was I supposed to know the game would crash for no fucking reason? I was working on the nightingale quest which I had to travel across the map for. After that I rode to some other village to do another quest until bandits attack me out of the blue and the game crashed.
How the fuck did that take you two entire fucking hours?

Hunting and gathering takes time. Especially in this game, where every little thing takes forever to get done.

there's a quick save mod out you autist retard

I won't argue that it takes forever to pick a fucking flower, but just be careful next time. All you have to do is take an hour nap in a bed and the game will save.

Fag.

>modding a game that's actively being patched and worked on
Enjoy your broken saves

since when do patches break saves?

>windows 10 soyboy is too dumb to quick save
doesnt surprise me

>people actually reply to this obvious bait

>All you have to do is take an hour nap in a bed and the game will save.
That's fucking stupid. The entire point of the game is to be immersed in your activities, however benign they may be. Having to take a nap every few minutes in fear of crashes is really dumb.

>since when do patches break saves?
Thought you said mod, not patch. Either way, unofficial patches often conflict with official updates, so I'm not doing that.

are you stupid? the mod doesn't mess with game data, it merely creates a normal save everytime you press the assigned hotkey

Enjoy your out of date OS and security leaks

install the unlimited save fix

>Enjoying playing game
>Lost progress
>Doesn't want to do what was enjoyable before

Just go do something else in the game for a bit, then head back to the quests it didn't save. Also, pick up the limitless save mod, so you don't need to worry about that.

There was no way to know the game would crash.

stay mad

>using cheats

Wow

if your game is crashing left and right you don't really have any other option desu

>bro if your game is crashing left and right you have no other option but to cheat

I mean why not just cheat myself to the games ending at that point?

the ending is a dud.
don't be in a hurry.
it turns out your mum is as whore
your smith father is a cuck
you don't get the sword back

>adding the ability to save is the same as just skipping the game

I've not had a crash yet, just bizarre glitches that have forced me to reload

>get stuck inside my horse staring at the sky with my bow in my face

>fast travel to see if it fixes it, a screaming monstrosity of man and horse flesh loping across the land

>doesn't fix it. I just show up and hear some peasant begging the recently arrived monsterosity for a coin

Or

>get stuck in the executioner house

>he's pissed cuz I won't leave, even though I'm like a mouse trapped in box, screeching and flailing trying to squeeze out of the glitched door

>He starts beating my ass

>screeching intensifies

>panic, beat his head in with an axe with tears streaming down my cheeks

>trapped in the room with his corpse all day, finally squirm my way out by smashing my buttons wildly

>go into the next room to steal his shit

>Turn around to leave, trapped again

>Screeching resumes

Even with the glitches I just keep coming back though.