>>407316162

Look meh at best. I am surprised that they managed to make an original look more stupid than the previous installment.

They haven't completely redeemed Deathscythe but it's infinitly better than his last showing.
Glemy boosts chances of Haman.
Iron Mask so F91 is getting it's full story.
Even in non OG Masaki looks great.
Kaiser and Emperor double team! Wonder where that leaves Mazinger Zero.
I'm glad the OG is something other than military conventional weapons type this time. Still getting used to designs though. Still Werkbau and Dis Astranagant were ugly as sin but had impressive attacks.

Neat.

The OG mechs are pretty different this time around. I'll give it that.

Nice trailer.

Oh and Nightingale I expected.
It being an ally unit in the PV I did not.

It just doesn't feel like much coming from V, which was also pretty meh. The OC mech this time does look pretty unique though, I'll give it that. Is Mazinkaiser going to steal the entire budget again?

What's the mech at 9:20?

Nergal, from Buddy Complex. Decent enough show.

Thanks user!

>motherfucking Klim

Based

AKASHIKU BUSTAAAAA

The og look fine in motion. Who designed the mecha?

It's been awhile since we got a magic type mech for the OC
Also Masaki got lost again

>the art for the OGs
It's like I'm looking at a low budget VN!

Zeta and Daitarn are completely absent. Kek.

Looks kind of fun. Have any Super Robot Wars games ever been localized? Or is it just for people who can bear to play strategy games where every menu is in moonrunes.

It's 00 gundam designer dude

V's are the ones that looked like cheap eroge

V and OGMD are officially localized into English. You just buy them on Singapore psn.

shit looks like a mobile game

Is Grand Charion in this?

Bleh, I never quite liked using more than one PSN account. Accidentally bought a european Digimon World Next Order game (I mean, I just bought one on eBay thinking it was OK) only to find out I couldn't play it unless I created a separate PSN account based in the UK (which is a pain because part of the registration asks you for an address from there).

I don't even remember the account details anymore so I can't even continue where I left off with the game. I'd have to basically buy the game again, but the NA version and start over, which is a massive pain.

But in any case, it's interesting that Singapore has fully translated SRW games.

If you make your usa account your main account you only have to use the sg one to buy the game not actually play it.

You can also just buy physical releases and avoid the dlc.

>Arios guy doing the G-Self
G E N K I
>implying I actually play these games

Double the Kaisers.

Emperor G is essentially Great Mazinkaiser right?

If V's are cheap eroge tier, X's are Newgrounds flash tier

9:00 for Jam Project, literally the only part of the trailer worth watching

>Magical world
>No rayeheart
>No escaflowed
>Still no vandread
I am beyond mad.

Based.

Gonna max out the Gratan

Gow the actual MCs (the brown girl and the glasses shota) will fit in this? They enevr did anything mecha related.

No Ruri Hoshino no buy

>Using Gurren S2 when S1 fits the setting far better
>Endless Waltz because reasons
>Wataru is going to be wanked into an early grave
>OG enemy faction looks like shit yet again

Why do I look forward to these?

Baka.

HNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

>WATASE AOBA

Wait why is Masaki there

She's too cute to be in.

He got lost again

This game and its setup were literally just to facilitate Wataru. The rest is afterthought and assets from V.

He got lost on the way to OG.

>Male MC is a Tales Of protagonist
>Female MC is an Atelier protagonist

I play it physical on a US PSN Vita, I just don't get the DLC.

Escha and Logy with mecha

CONNECT WITH HINA!

do it for ginger steampunk waifu

Mazingers Zero doesn't need a pilot right? It will probably join as it's own unit.

Finally they're reusing that music again.
Cant wait for PS4 emulator. S-soon.

If I were to guess, they probably will go with Emperor G as the Great equivalent to Kaiser moving forward.

Great Mazinkaiser only shows up in the ZERO manga IIRC? And even then it really is only to be like “hey, it’s Kaiser, but not really”. Great Mazinkaiser and Mazinkaiser are essentially the same, so having Emperor G fill the role instead makes more sense to me.

Why are they doing the second cour of TTGL? The first half fits the magic setting a lot better. And why AREN'T they doing Eureka?

>from the church